32985 Hamilton Court Suite 100-A, Farmington, MI 48334 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,400
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 13

About B Posh Events

We are a Metro Detroit based company that specializes in helping to create a personalized event within your budget! We enjoy all aspects of planning and pride ourselves on organization, budgeting, and awesome customer service.

Brandi, the owner has been planning events for over 15 years, unofficially, and finally decided to become official in 2012! She has always been great when it comes to personalizing a event for her clients and loves to help her clients find the best deals by teaming up with amazing vendors.

On a more personal note, a photographer described Brandi as having an "infectious personality that makes you want to be around her all
the time".

"I am really passionate about making your event a success! It warms my heart to be able to service my clients during special events occurring in their life". What makes me stand out from the crowd is the fact that I really try to go above and beyond for my clients. This is not just a business for me, its a pleasure".

Please feel free to email us!!!

info@bposheventplanning.com

B Posh Events 6
B Posh Events 7

Tiffany Farley · Married on 05/25/2019

Beyond Amazing Service with BPosh

Let’s just said that we had to wait until we had enough time to sit down to give B Posh events their well written review. This experience was absolutely amazing from start to finish! Let’s start with their qualities: professional, prompt, organized, detail oriented, friendly, and patient to name a few. We met with Brandi and gave her the vision for our wedding and it was EVERYTHING we dreamed of & more. Moments where we felt confused on next steps, details, deadlines she was there every step of the way keeping us on track. She paired us with Detroit’s best vendors to collaborate with for our big day. She kept open communication between us as clients as well as vendors. Communication was excellent and they all really made our experience as least stressful as possible. We got married on May 25th, and our guest still have not stopped calling us about how beautiful our celebration was. A major portion of that credit goes to the B Posh Team! If you’re looking for a warm hearted, passionate, genuinely caring team...look no further. They will not disappoint.

My recommendation to all new couples and brides are to

Sent on 07/19/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2018

What can I say about Brandi? There is too much to say.
    I met her at a bridal show before I even STARTED wedding planning and was completely lost. I'm a doctor and my (now) husband is a firefighter...we are so busy. I explained to her how I haven't chosen anything yet and don't even know whether we want to do a destination wedding or a traditional ceremony/reception. She said, "girl, you need a wedding planner!" I couldn't be more grateful for this moment. From that moment on, even before we officially hired her as our full wedding planner, she was answering texts and emails from me right away. Over and over again she would SHOW UP, whether it was because I didn't have time to talk to a vendor on the phone and she would instead, or it was meeting me in person to go over details. She 100% paid for her own fee by the negotiating she did with our vendors to ensure I was getting the best deals! That's something I would never want to deal with! To say my husband was grateful for her is an understatement, because of her, he didn't have to deal with my frantic questions or trying to put something from my head into words. We had her for that! Our wedding was this past Sunday and on the day of she was constantly putting out "fires." I have been relatively laid back and everything our vendors had shown us I absolutely loved. However, on the day of the wedding my "free" bouquet and boutonniere came in that I had won from a show and I shocked myself at how much I didn't like them! She immediately went to work having our amazing florist/decorator fix them to be EXACTLY what I imagined. THANK YOU SO MUCH BRANDI! You are amazing and I will forever be grateful for you making my day a fairytale.

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 08/18/2018

I got Brandi's name from an old classmate, and originally hired her as a "partial planner" -meaning I was too crazy not to hire her before I wasted money thinking I could do this by myself. HA, the lie detector determined that was a lie. I needed a planner. She most surely became my full service planner, and I would not have had it any other way. I was so relaxed on my wedding day, because I knew Brandi would take care of any code reds. I had full confidence in Brandi's services and I was not disappointed. Brandi is professional, responsive, and my personal favorite character traits- direct and honest! I told her what I wanted, a "Pinterest wedding", and booked whoever she told me to book LOL. I had enough confidence in her recommendations and literally never met a good chunk of folks because I just KNEW they would show up and out.....and they did! I live in a different state and Brandi was able to meet with vendors when I wasn't available or arrange meetings on my behalf. I can not thank her enough. It was a pleasure to work with her and her awesome team. My only regret is not booking her sooner. My recommendation to any bride to be is to HIRE A PLANNER, specifically Brandi of BPosh!

Sent on 08/19/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,400.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2