B Posh Events Reviews

B Posh Events 5
B Posh Events 6
B Posh Events 7

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2018

What can I say about Brandi? There is too much to say.
    I met her at a bridal show before I even STARTED wedding planning and was completely lost. I'm a doctor and my (now) husband is a firefighter...we are so busy. I explained to her how I haven't chosen anything yet and don't even know whether we want to do a destination wedding or a traditional ceremony/reception. She said, "girl, you need a wedding planner!" I couldn't be more grateful for this moment. From that moment on, even before we officially hired her as our full wedding planner, she was answering texts and emails from me right away. Over and over again she would SHOW UP, whether it was because I didn't have time to talk to a vendor on the phone and she would instead, or it was meeting me in person to go over details. She 100% paid for her own fee by the negotiating she did with our vendors to ensure I was getting the best deals! That's something I would never want to deal with! To say my husband was grateful for her is an understatement, because of her, he didn't have to deal with my frantic questions or trying to put something from my head into words. We had her for that! Our wedding was this past Sunday and on the day of she was constantly putting out "fires." I have been relatively laid back and everything our vendors had shown us I absolutely loved. However, on the day of the wedding my "free" bouquet and boutonniere came in that I had won from a show and I shocked myself at how much I didn't like them! She immediately went to work having our amazing florist/decorator fix them to be EXACTLY what I imagined. THANK YOU SO MUCH BRANDI! You are amazing and I will forever be grateful for you making my day a fairytale.

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 08/18/2018

I got Brandi's name from an old classmate, and originally hired her as a "partial planner" -meaning I was too crazy not to hire her before I wasted money thinking I could do this by myself. HA, the lie detector determined that was a lie. I needed a planner. She most surely became my full service planner, and I would not have had it any other way. I was so relaxed on my wedding day, because I knew Brandi would take care of any code reds. I had full confidence in Brandi's services and I was not disappointed. Brandi is professional, responsive, and my personal favorite character traits- direct and honest! I told her what I wanted, a "Pinterest wedding", and booked whoever she told me to book LOL. I had enough confidence in her recommendations and literally never met a good chunk of folks because I just KNEW they would show up and out.....and they did! I live in a different state and Brandi was able to meet with vendors when I wasn't available or arrange meetings on my behalf. I can not thank her enough. It was a pleasure to work with her and her awesome team. My only regret is not booking her sooner. My recommendation to any bride to be is to HIRE A PLANNER, specifically Brandi of BPosh!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    B Posh Events 8
    B Posh Events 9
    B Posh Events 10
    B Posh Events 11
    B Posh Events 12
    B Posh Events 13

Titi · Married on 08/12/2018

Brandi was an amazing wedding planner and worth every penny. I was an out of state bride and Brandi successfully pulled off 2 events for me- My traditional Nigerian ceremony and Christian wedding. She is so knowledgeable, professional, and was able to coordinate seamlessly with all the vendors, making my day an absolute joy and one to remember. My guests are still talking about how much fun they had, thanks to her. She is fun, has a lovely personality and most importantly- she delivers awesome results. I highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 09/07/2018
    B Posh Events 14
    B Posh Events 15
    B Posh Events 16
    B Posh Events 17
    B Posh Events 18
    B Posh Events 19

B Posh Events's reply:

Oh Titi!!! You were my dream bride! Thank you for being soooo amazing! You were so dreamy and beautiful and you have such a gentle and kind spirit! I wish you and Mayowa the BEST!!!!!! Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am so grateful and appreciative!
    Love,

J'Lynn · Married on 06/23/2018

Brandi made our wedding experience the best. We started out trying to plan our wedding on our own and nothing was going right, but when we meet Brandi she steps in and made our wedding dreams come true. Brandi and her crew did such an amazing job with everything. Working with her did not feel just like business, it felt like we were family. I will recommend B Posh events to everyone and I can’t wait until my next event so B Posh events can plan my event.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Ashleigh · Married on 06/02/2018

Brandi was one of the best investments I made in my wedding. She helped me to pull all of the details together to make my day run seamlessly. She truly cares about her brides and grooms, as well as their families. She and her team go above and beyond to make sure that your needs and concerns are met. If you want to feel confident and at peace about the individual executing your wedding day, then you better get Brandi on your wedding dream team. You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jehan · Married on 04/20/2018

Our wedding day was perfect thanks to the professionalism and coordination from the B Posh events staff. It’s not easy to come in at the tail end of planning but Brandi and her team successfully tied up loose ends and made me feel at ease with their coordination services leading up to my wedding day. Brandi was phenomenal to work with from start to end and incredibly helpful/quick in answering all of our questions and concerns throughout the wedding planning. The team did a great job in following through with details. Coordinating a wedding for 500+ people is not easy and we were amazed to hear that the seating assignments went smoothly thanks to B Posh’s Team in directing people to their seats. Thank B Posh Events for your wedding coordination services! It was one of the best investments we made for the wedding.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Malisse · Married on 04/14/2018

BPosh Events provided a uniquely warm experience where you feel like Brandi and her team is personally invested in making sure we had a beautiful event. Brandi was and is the essential Wedding Planner & Coordinator! An absolute pleasure to work with. Her professionalism and attention to the detail made our wedding day an event of a lifetime. She understood our vision for our big day and executed it flawlessly. This was also achieved within our budget and without stress, which is perhaps the most delightful part of working with her. Anytime we needed to speak or meet she was always available and prepared. Brandi has a wide network of high quality vendor partners that were equally as easy to work. We recommend BPosh Event for any event!

Malisse & Ken Jordan
    Wedding Day - April14th 2018

Sent on 10/02/2018
    B Posh Events 20
    B Posh Events 21

Carla · Married on 02/24/2018

Brandi and team were a God send. I came to Brandi after my venue was unable to provide the services they promised at the time of booking. Brandi was able to execute my vision in less than 90 days. She helped me gather all the remaining vendors I needed to have a stress-free, beautiful wedding. If you want someone who is attentive, patient, and knowledgeable Brandi and her team should be your top choice.

Sent on 06/14/2018
    B Posh Events 22
    B Posh Events 23
    B Posh Events 24
    B Posh Events 25

Janel · Married on 09/09/2017

Brandi and her team were awesome! From day one, I knew she was going to be amazing. She was so knowledgeable and helpful! I am a very organized type A personality (control freak), but she took right over and made me feel very comfortable. You can tell she is very passionate about event planning and especially weddings. On our wedding day, she visited both my husband and I and gave us both very kind and comforting words about our day. She also encouraged us to simply relax and enjoy each minute because it would go by so fast! She was very attentive. Every time I looked up, she was right there! I never had to call for her because she had eyes on us the entire time. We decided to have a closed private wedding day with no social media, and Brandi was very respectful of our wishes. Other planners we met with, really tried to get us to agree with them posting our wedding, but Brandi had no issues with our request. Her assistant, Debora was very sweet! She helped my grandmother with some needle and thread to help sew the bottom of her skirt. I can't list out everything Brandi did for us or this review would be super long. But just know that she is the best! Thank you B Posh! You guys made Jason and Is day!!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Janel!

Yayy! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services! We enjoyed the planning journey! You guys were super fun and wedding day was AMAZING! Thank you for trusting us with all your wedding details! You were for sure the definition of a A-type bride! LOL We loved it! Best wishes!!!!

Larissa · Married on 09/01/2017

Get a wedding planner that cares as much about your day as you Do! Brandi was that and more!

Sent on 09/11/2017

B Posh Events's reply:

Thank you Larissa! You and Dante were a pleasure to work with! We thank you so much for trusting our expertise and for being amazing clients! We wish you guys the best!!

• MrsMitch

Erica · Married on 08/12/2017

What I loved most about Brandi is you can tell that she absolutely loves her job because it shines through in her work. Seriously... I can't say enough about her other than she is worth her weight in gold. She has impeccable taste and pays such close attention to detail. I'm an extremely timely and task-oriented person so I absolutely loved her wedding day schedule and how she kept everyone right on time. She was literally on her feet all night long and stayed until the very last guest was gone. We had an amazing event and no doubt it wouldn't have gone as smooth without her help. I highly recommend her services!!! Thank you so much Brandi!!!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Erica!!

Thank you so much for your kind words! You were such a lovely bride and you were a pleasure to work with. Your wedding day was awesome and we enjoyed assisting you. We wish you the best and thank you for trusting us with your big day.

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2017

Brandi is absolutely amazing. She was a huge help in planning our big day. She was able to give suggestions for other vendors and give ideas for décor without being pushy or taking over. She provided the perfect balance of supporting and offering creativity while still listening and respecting my vision. She is organized and responds to all requests quickly. I would highly recommend using Brandi for your wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2017

B Posh Events's reply:

Aww! Thank you Jessica!! I adore you and your family.It was truly a pleasure assisting you with planning! I also adore your mom! Lol
    Thank you so much for taking time to review our services!!!! Best wishes to you and Andre'!!!

Noor · Married on 06/30/2017

Extremely helpful! Couldn't have done it without her! Brandi helped contact and book all vendors prior to wedding. She mapped out every detail to make sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding. She made sure I didn't stress at all throughout the entire planning process. She made my fiancé feel comfortable as well. You're the best! Thank you! :)

Sent on 07/24/2017

Dr. Z & Noor,

We appreciate your review and had an amazing time with you guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services!

Love always,

Marsha · Married on 06/24/2017

Brandi and her staff were wonderful, they provided us with the A+++ service. Our wedding day was so smooth and carefree, if there were problems, heck we never knew!! There is no comparison when it comes to wedding planners that, BPosh is the absolute best!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Marsha & Kodi!

Awww, thank you so much! We truly enjoyed ourselves while assisting your wonderful family! Thank you for your review! We appreciate it!

Love,
  • Y

YVETTE · Married on 04/29/2017

Brandi of B Posh events is absolutely amazing. From day one she treated our wedding with complete professionalism, care and love. She gave her all to make our day beyond what we could have imagined. She exceeded our expectations and that is saying a lot coming from us. She will take your event to the next level and execute your vision flawlessly all while doing it with poise and grace. She was there to calm every anxious moment and to be the voice of reason when necessary. Her entire team and vendors were phenomenal. Hire B Posh and you won't be disappointed. Everybody should have B Posh bring the wedding of their dreams to life. Thank you Brandi!

-Yvette Woodson

Sent on 07/24/2017

B Posh Events's reply:

Yvette & Carl (and my little friend Tre), it was such a pleasure! You guys have a beautiful family and we truly enjoyed being part of your wedding planning journey! We appreciate you so much for trusting us and for your kind words!

Love always,

Crystal · Married on 10/08/2016

I hired Brandi at the last minute to help with day-of coordination for my wedding. She is everything you could ask for in a coordinator - responsive, reliable, timely, very organized, and a pleasure to work with! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a coordinator or planner.

Sent on 11/17/2016

B Posh Events's reply:

Thank you Crystal! It was our pleasure!!

Canethia · Married on 09/24/2016

One can imagine how tough planning a wedding in Michigan when you live in Illinois can be. One of the best decisions we made was hiring B Posh Events to assist in planning our wedding. My husband and I wanted something very unique and that was very "us". Brandi was extremely instrumental in seeing our vision through. From the beginning, the level of professionalism, attention to detail, and advice was excellent. Brandi has an excellent team at B Posh Events and an excellent team of vendors that provided beautiful linens, flowers, and print materials. From the moment we explained our vision, we relied on Brandi's expertise to see it through. We were extremely comfortable letting Brandi make decisions in terms of fonts, flower arrangements, linen details, etc. Brandi also thought of the things we didn't. Those traditional details only a professional planner would not forget! In addition to the wedding details, Brandi kept myself and my husband motivated, upbeat, and excited. She understands the stress that planning a wedding can cause and she was definitely there to pick me up during my melt downs! The day of our wedding was incredible. I could not have asked for anything more perfect. I had no worries because I knew that we were in good hands. I highly recommend B Posh Events for your wedding and any event that requires a planner. The peace of mind and quality of service that we received during this process was without a doubt 5 star!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Earl and Canethia,

Thank you sooo much for this wonderful review! We just loved working with you! Hugs and best wishes!!

Kassandra · Married on 09/18/2016

Brandi and the B Posh staff were amazing from start to finish. Details, details, details! Being a budget conscious bride was not a problem. B Posh gave us an elopement ceremony in our own metropolitan area with an international back drop. Fantastic weather, calm water, and clear blue skies. It was amazing! We cannot thank B Posh enough. No need to over think anything, all that you need for your events Brandi has already thought of. Organization and creativity coupled with grace and poise along with the flexibility to troubleshoot the unexpected. B posh is all that every family or business needs for their next event! Myles and I were truly amazed.

Sent on 09/27/2016

B Posh Events's reply:

Awww! We are so grateful for you and Myles! Your wedding day was simply beautiful!! Thank you for allowing us to assist you!!! We appreciate you!

Syretta · Married on 09/17/2016

I don't even know where to begin about B Posh events! Everything about this company is GREAT! Our wedding was September 17, 2016 and I began working with Brandi in the late fall, early winter of last year, I told Brandi that the only thing I wanted to do was be a bride on my wedding day and not worry about anything else, and on my wedding day that's all I did, was be a bride. Brandi was very professional, when I asked her advice on certain things she was 100% honest and let me know that it was our day and we should have whatever we wanted. She recommend the DJ entertainment services and the floral decorator and everyone was FANTASTIC!!! Our DJ was excellent! Extremely professional and gave us everything we asked for and more. The floral company Brandi recommended, I don't have the words to express how beautiful they made my wedding! Every vendor was on time and respectful to my needs. Brandi, made sure our day went off without a hitch! She was on top of EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING!! She made sure my bridesmaids were taken care of, not one time did I have to speak to the venue about any of my needs, Brandi made sure to handle any of my concerns. Her one on one time with my husband and I with planning was professional and she made sure that we stayed within our budget, even when I wanted to get a little out of spending control, Brandi would find what I wanted within my price range, because she knew how perfect I wanted the day to be. My wedding day was simply perfect and I owe B Posh Events a million thank you's because this day couldn't have went a great as it did without their help!

Sent on 09/28/2016

J · Married on 07/02/2016

B Posh made my wedding experience the best ever. The best decision I made through out the entire process was hiring B Posh. The professionalism and attention to detail was beyond what I imagined. I would marry my husband all over again just to be able to plan it with Brandi :)

Sent on 07/23/2016

Jen,
    It was such a pleasure working with you and Michael! You made my job so easy by being amazing clients! I'm forever grateful. Thank you!!

Bella · Married on 06/17/2016

Brandi is such an amazing wedding planner. She took the dreams from my head, and laid them out nicely on a riverfront in front of a lighthouse with my closest family and friends. I could never have asked for anybody better. She is my Fairy God Brandi.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Richard · Married on 06/17/2016

Brandi did a great job with our wedding. My wife was pleased and so was I. I'm forever grateful. She still looks at the pictures every day lol.

Sent on 11/15/2016

LaTasha · Married on 09/26/2015

Brandi was very knowledgeable and helpful with every part of the planning. She helped find great vendors and made sure that they were doing what was expected of them.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Kenda · Married on 09/19/2015

Great services provided by all employees. Brandi went above and beyond. Was extremely patient and understanding. People still speak abut the flow and overall look and feel of my wedding!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Shayla · Married on 08/08/2015

Brandi is the absolute best! I had no idea where to begin with my wedding. She walked me through every step and every question I had she was always there right away with an answer. She handled all aspects of my year long planning and my wedding day with such professionalism and ease. I didn't have a worry in the world! I found myself consistently telling her "I don't think this is part of your job Brandi." She went above and beyond to make sure everything was seamless. I mean I even saw her getting drinks for guests y'all! I will also always be grateful for her assistant going ALL the way back to the hotel to pick up my garter I left! I am so glad I chose B Posh Events! As my husband says, you're not charging enough girl! I wish you much continued success. You deserve it!

Sent on 02/23/2016