My Touch Weddings Reviews

My Touch Weddings  6
My Touch Weddings  7
  • mv115

Michelle · Married on 11/10/2018

Kyra and Dee are a true dynamic duo!

We can’t wait to see the footage from our wedding this past Saturday! The entire team was absolutely incredible! They worked so well with our photography team that it felt like they had all known each other for years! They came up with some great ideas and made us feel so relaxed and comfortable. John and I wanted to be able to just sit and talk and hang out because they were so much fun! Kyra, DeOndre and the entire MTW team...THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts!

Chris · Married on 09/01/2018

Fun and enthusiastic

They were fun to work with and had great Ideas for scenes. The drone shots was a great touch. We were happy with what we seen in return.

BRITTANY · Married on 04/28/2018

Mytouch weddings is definitely a unique company that provides quality services in photography, video, and photobooth. It was very convenient for us to get a deal with ONE vendor for all 3 services. The package was affordable and worth EVERY penny spent. They were prompt and fully committed to ensuring everything was right, de details were captured, etc. They are very fun to work with as well. Book the best! I wish them continued success because they are definitely top notch.

Robert's wedding

Moira · Married on 04/22/2018

Kyra and Dre were amazing! They were enthusiastic and professional. All of our wedding guests loved them. They were the perfect addition to our destination wedding. I highly recommend their services!

My Touch Weddings  8
    My Touch Weddings  9
    My Touch Weddings  10

Betty · event on: 12/06/2014

My Touch Productions was on time for set up and to start services for my guest. I used their photo booth and I wanted services to start one hour after the party. They did not disturb my guest as they up the equipment. The equipment was clean and their were no mechanical difficulties. They were polite and added to the entertainment by giving my guests a variety of options and engaging in conversation with them.The Photo Booth was definitely an exceptional addition to my son's 30th birthday party.

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2017

- I cannot speak highly enough of My Touch and Kyra and D. After my, then, finance selected them we met them for the first time at our engagement shoot and became fast friends. They took the time to get to know us, our style, our personality, and how we interacted together. The weeks leading up to the wedding Kyra was hyper-responsive to all of our questions and concerns and the day of the wedding her and her team were simply phenomenal. We asked Kyra to be a bit of a drill sergeant so we could get through the many family photos we needed and she stepped right up without ever seeming too demanding. D had the drone going and their videography was unobtrusive but all encompassing which is what we hoped for. Shout out to their team Mike and TJ, for being fast friends with the whole wedding party. Ive only seen a few preview shots but they look phenomenal and we are VERY please with our selection for photography and videography.

My Touch Weddings  11
    My Touch Weddings  12
    My Touch Weddings  13
    My Touch Weddings  14
    My Touch Weddings  15

Jacquis · Married on 09/15/2017

Kyra was always available and responsive to any questions that I may have had and ensured that I had an amazing photographer and videographer with me throughout my day for every moment from pre-ceremony through the majority of the reception. And our highlight video was amazing!

• MrsMitch

Erica · Married on 08/12/2017

We booked MyTouch photography, videography and photobooth package. The entire team was extremely prompt and responsive and they went above and beyond to deliver absolutely amazing products. I am not a picture person at all and they still did an amazing job working with me and capturing beautiful photos of the entire wedding party. A lot of the photographers we spoke with only delivered digital prints but with MyTouch we also received a hardbound album that turned out great. We were originally on the fence with both the photobooth and videography but I'm so glad we decided to go with both. The photobooth was a huge hit at our reception. My father passed away shortly after the wedding and I'm so glad MyTouch was able to capture him giving his speech at the reception. I've watched the video over and over and it still amazes me. I highly recommend this team.

Domnique · Married on 07/16/2017

Kyra & Dee, I am BEYOND blessed & happy that we were able to have you and your team for our big day. We really Lucked up on the date as well (7.16.17) So we felt really special that you all shared that day with us. I have never had so much fun taking pictures you all were so much fun and made me forget completely that it was going to rain lol even though it didn't. They made our BIG REVEAL a huge success and we made it to the venue on time and we still had a bunch of pictures and great shots. We laughed and had a blast the whole time & they had the best ideas for pictures. I will always recommend them because of their personalities, professionalism, and accuracy. We love you Kyra & Dee, Love Dom & Dan 7-16-17

Marsha · event on: 02/07/2015

My Touch, was wonderful! They handled my child with care and love, they were beyond professional and accomidating. I will be using them to capture all of my important life memories.

Lynn · Married on 05/20/2017

My Touch Weddings, they were very professional, they were on time, they cover my pre-ceremony, wedding and the receptions. I can't wait to see the finish product!!!

Courtney · Married on 03/18/2017

My Touch Weddings did an amazing job in capturing the most important moments on my wedding day. My video is gorgeous, and staff is so warm and friendly. Their services are highly recommended :-)

Amy · Married on 11/05/2016

We are so happy we chose My Touch Weddings for our photo and video! They are super friendly and had so many great ideas. We shared our short preview video online and I've had so many people tell me it's the best one they've ever seen. The value is amazing too. Very reasonably priced.

Sent on 12/12/2016

My Touch Weddings 's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Amy!

Courtney · Married on 08/27/2016

MyTouch Productions were awesome! I wish I could give them more stars! They were very efficient when responding to my emails and on the day of they exceeding our expectations!

Quality is amazing and the couple is very professional! What an amazing way to capture the day!

Khalid · Married on 06/25/2016

Deondre and Krya created an EXPERIENCE !!! for those people who could not make the wedding. It was such an awesome experience that my wife sheds a tear everytime she watches the video. The pictures are awesome and videography is flawless. Their ability to capture the special moments are simply amazing. Thier price is very reasonable as they are go above and beyond the scope of what they do. We would use them for any and a special events that we may have. The birth of our first child, our anniversary, birthdays and our retirement if they are around that long. Thank you again for producing such an awesome experience for us.

Danielle · Married on 06/25/2016

MyTouch Productions did an outstanding job on our wedding!! They're a married couple who work well together, capture great shots and video and were fun to be around our entire day!! They were very accommodating and professional the entire day!! They captured shots that my husband and I did not even think about!! We will treasure our pictures and the video for a life time to come, and can not wait to hire MyTouch Productions for another event. I highly recommend them to everyone!! Thank you both again!! Much Love!!

Dana · Married on 05/29/2016

Kyra and Dee are gems! I wasn't set on getting a videographer and I am SO happy we did! They worked seamlessly with my photographer and delivered an absolutely perfect snapshot video as well as a longer recap of our magical wedding night. They were incredible easy to work with and overall totally enhanced our wedding day. Hiring MyTouch was one of the best decisions we made while planning!!

Jenna · Married on 05/14/2016

The video trailer that the both of you created was truly incredible!! We can't believe how amazing of production you put together in a 4 minute video. It brings tears to my eyes very time I watch it, remembering every moment that was created that day. It even makes me forget the horrible weather that we had that day! You captured moments perfectly, that we will treasure forever including my father walking me down the aisle, our weird dance moves, first kiss as husband & wife, first look, etc. I feel that pictures do an amazing job of capturing a moment, but I never truly realized the incredible impact a video could have in capturing the moment. Plus I feel you were able to capture things that weren't able to be captured on camera.
    Getting a videographer for the wedding was the best decision we made. I'm so glad that we found the both of you to capture those moments for us! Hands down its the best wedding video I've ever seen and its only our wedding trailer. I've gotten so many personal comments from friends, family and co-workers on how they wish they were getting married all over again so you could capture their big day! Can't wait to see the full length video! We know it's going to be out if this world amazing!

Dale · Married on 04/29/2016

Kyra & DeOndre were wonderful! They were on time, professional & did n awesome job on our highlight video. Cant wait to see the finished product in a few weeks! I'd totally recommend them!

Lucille · Married on 04/23/2016

My touch did an excellent job. We used both photography and photo booth. They are both friendly and professional. They were always around taking photographs, but were never intrusive. Guests had so much fun in the photo booth. I will be using them again. I highly recommend them.

David · Married on 04/23/2016

Great people to work with, professional, fun and made the moments of picture taking priceless. Shared laughs and caught some unique shots of unexpected background activity. thanks for being a part of our special day, would not want it any other way.

Jacob · Married on 11/21/2015

My Touch Weddings simply captured every special moment of our special day. Their special touch and professionalism was second to none. I will be hiring them again for future family events and special occasions. I would recommend them anyday!!!!!

Paige · Married on 08/22/2015

Kyra and DeOndre were AMAZING! They were so creative and open to any ideas I had. They were very professional and pleasant to work with. They are a great TEAM! I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married and would use them again in a heartbeat!