Livonia, MI 48151 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Weddeo

From "Will You...?" to "I Do!" - We Help You Tell Your Whole (Love) Story

You Film - We Edit - Wedding Memories to Enjoy Forever

No one else will have a story like yours.

No one will help capture your story like the people you know and love.

Weddeo helps you tell it like no one else!

Learn more at GetWeddeo.com

jul 7 freind laugh 300x240

• Videos 3

8 Reviews for Weddeo

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

I originally wanted a videographer, but when we found out the numbers we were way over budget. My sister came across Weddeo and explained the process. What better way to incorporate your friends and family to create your wedding video for a fraction of the price. Nick is very accommodating and responsive. I highly recommend Weddeo for your videography needs!

Alyssa · Married on 09/30/2017

We really enjoyed working with Weddeo for our wedding. The video is lovely and we enjoy sharing it with our friends and family. Thank you Weddeo!

Michele · Married on 06/08/2017

What can I say??? My ENTIRE experience with Weddeo was nothing short of amazing. When we initially started planning our wedding, we knew videography was at the top of our list...
    However, the more research we did, our hopes of having our amazing day filmed, were growing more and more grim by the day. We simply didn't want to break the bank.
    One day, my fiance was doing some research and found Weddeo. At first, I was skeptical, but after researching other companies, and scouring the web for reviews, Weddeo was the OBVIOUS choice. I can say it now, because the planning is all over-but I was a picky bride! (shocker!)
    I didn't want anything that was complicated or just didn't work! So, I contacted Weddeo, and low and behold the owner called me back! I was able to ask EVERY SINGLE question and Nick Storey (the owner) dispelled every concern which surfaced. This entire process was incredibly seamless. After I signed up online, they sent me an instructional email detailing what to expect until the big day.
    Although, we decided to not hire a traditional videographer, this was seriously the next best thing...We called on a few talented friends and family to man the cameras throughout the ceremony and reception. We also asked the guest to utilize the Weddeo app by posting any picture or add'l video footage to the app. The fun part about this entire experience was that we had candid images and video from various perspectives throughout the evening! Once Weddeo did their editing magic, we received an amazing wedding video which captured every aspect of our day - which we'll have forever! :)
    So...Here's a recap: Downloading the Weddeo App. Seamless. Receiving the HD video equipment. Seamless. Easy to follow instructions? Seamless. Sending back the equipment? Seamless.
    If you want a videographer at your wedding, but can't afford or choose not to use a chunk of your budget to hire one, Weddeo is your answer! You'll be glad you used them. Seriously...just do it. :)

Weddeo 1

Weddeo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 699.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD

• Livonia, MI 48151 See on map
    734-956-0221 (Phone number)
    800-395-6598 (Other Phone Number)