Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Syreeta
    Syreeta H. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely Amazing Wedding Planner!!!

On July 23, 2022 We said “I Do.” Our (Vincent and Syreeta) sincere thanks go out to Aisha Sheree Garnett, with Sheree Amour Weddings & Events Planning for helping us make our wedding day an occasion we will always remember. You are an absolutely amazing wedding planner! You're professional, patient, poised and gracious at all times. Thank you so much for being there for us from start to finish, on one of the most important days of our lives, not only as a planner, you were much more - A friend and confidant. Just know you are appreciated and loved for helping us make this special day……a day to remember!

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning's reply:

Syreeta & Vincent, or should I say Mr. & Mrs. Graves ~ from our very first call to getting you two married and working with you two all the way from California to North Carolina, with you trusting me with one of the most important days in your life ~ I am more than honored! I wish you both nothing but God's Blessings over your marriage! Although we've crossed the wedding off of our checklist, here's to the start of a new found friendship!🥰
  • Nayeli
    Nayeli T. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our experience with Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning was off the charts GREAT.

If you are looking for a GREAT wedding planner, look no further. Aisha is so easy to work with and professional. She was super patient with all our questions during the planning process up until our wedding day. She was quick to respond whether it was through text, email, or a phone call even all the way across the country. Our wedding day went so smooth and it was stress-free for my husband and I. It was truly a magical day and we are so glad Aisha helped our dream wedding become a reality. 10000000x recommend Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning for your special day!

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning's reply:

Nayeli!!!! You know I love you and "Mike Mike"! Thank you so much for being such awesome clients -- now friends! You guys made my job easy as well, you are both beautiful inside and out and I am truly grateful to have been chosen to help plan one of the best days in your life!!
  • Adeola
    Adeola B. Married on 10/30/2021

The best experience!

Aisha and her team were amazing! She helped me and my husband plan effectively and was prepared for any hiccups along the way. She was definitely a key part in our planning process and wedding day! We planned our wedding in four months and it was a success! I would definitely recommend her and her team for any wedding or event! She’s the best!!

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Adeola for this amazing review! It was definitely a pleasure working with you two on your special day! I enjoyed the entire experience! Thank you for sharing these amazing pics, even me -- focused on trying to light those sparklers...lol! I needed that behind the scenes photo!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Denzel
    Denzel G. Married on 10/30/2021

Exceptional!

Aisha and her team were beyond phenomenal! The entire process with them was so smooth and flawless! We definitely think that her and her team were the best part of the entire wedding process. She went above and beyond many of the things we asked her for. She does not play and she is the truth! Very grateful to have had someone who not only executed the vision the way we wanted but made sure our expectations were surpassed. She always communicated and kept us in the loop for everything. You will not be disappointed for the service you get from her company!

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Denzel & Adeola! I truly enjoyed working with you two! I'm so grateful that you chose Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning to execute one of the most important days in your life! Thank you for trusting me and my team with that task! I wish you two all the blessings and love throughout your marriage!:)
    Tia M. Married on 10/23/2021

Just Awesome

Everything was so beautiful and organized. Prompt and on time

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you "Sister" for my review! It was truly an honor to coordinate your special day! I'm so glad I could be there for you and with you to celebrate this journey! Glad I could make it just as special for you! I love you so much and wish you and Irel blessings on top of blessings!
  • Megan
    Megan S. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Seamless, easy, stress free!

Sheree Amour Weddings handle my wedding from start to finish with perfection! They checked in monthly provided preferred vendors that were exquisite and made sure I stayed stress free throughout the entire planning process! The staff was always just a call away with any questions I had or concerns. Aisha and her team are the best!

My wedding was a dream come true and I owe it all to Sheree Amour Weddings!

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Megan & Martez! It was definitely a pleasure to work with the two of you! Especially considering that you Megan, were a bridesmaid for a previous client and when you reached out, I truly felt honored to have made an impression on you a few years prior! The two of you were so great to work with and I am truly grateful to have clients like you! I'm so glad that my team and I could make your day special and I made it my business to make sure it wouldn't be any other way! I wish you two all the blessings and love throughout your marriage! Thank you again for choosing Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning!
  • Robin
    Robin J. Married on 08/07/2021

Stress-free wedding planning!

I'm so glad I chose to work with Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning. Aisha was amazing from start to finish! I was worried about feeling stressed and overwhelmed while planning my wedding but Aisha made sure that didn't happen. She was always professional, organized, and very responsive. Aisha was able to provide everything that I asked for and whenever I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, she had great suggestions and ideas. She went above and beyond to ensure that the planning of my wedding and the wedding day itself went smoothly. There are so many details and little things I would have forgotten or not even thought of and I'm so grateful I had someone with her knowledge and expertise to keep everything on track. My wedding ended up being a dream come true and I don't know what I would've done without Aisha and her team.

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you sooo much Robin! This just made my day! What a great way to Jumpstart my week! Working with you and Daniel was a blast! You two were by far the most laid back couple...I just love it! I wish you two all the blessings in your marriage!
  • Shay
    Shay W. Married on 07/17/2021

Everything I wanted!

Sheree Amour Weddings did a phenomenal job with my wedding and reception! Very responsive, prompt, polite and professional. From the custom feather centerpieces all the way down to my custom bouquet, I loved it all. It was everything I wanted!!

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Shaquanda & Kyle for trusting me with your wedding day! I enjoyed working with you two and I'm so glad that we were able to make sure you had everything you wanted! Everything was created with love and to see you and Kyle's reaction during the room reveal...was nothing short of amazing...and it was worth it all!
  • Denise
    Denise S. Married on 06/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Execution of my Vision....Flawless!!

Sheree Amour Wedding Planning made my vision come to life with their flawless execution and staying on top of the things, they made our wedding day a memorable experience. We planned a destination wedding in St. Lucia and to be honest, if not for Aisha and her team, we're not sure it would've been the same wonderful experience. My vision came to life!! and it was the execution that made the big difference. Every little detail and transition was timed and planned perfectly. I loved the sense of urgency and the amount of care Aisha and her team put forth in making sure our day was a pleasant, stress free one. I would highly recommend Sheree Amour Wedding Planning- it's a must have if you want flawless execution of your vision!

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Denise & Virgil for trusting me with your special day and for taking Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning across the globe! I truly appreciate this amazing review! You guys are stuck with me now!!
  • Laura
    Laura P. Married on 02/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A phenomenal wedding planner!

I just want to say that Aisha's work is beyond amazing. She did a great job and I am forever grateful. My wedding was elegant, she was professional and she made my dream wedding amazing and I will never forget it. She traveled all the way from North Carolina to Michigan just for me. She treated me and my groom with elegance and respect and I will never forget that, I couldn't ask for anything better. I will recommend her services to ANYONE that is planning an event!

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you soooo much for the review! I truly appreciate it. I wouldn't have had it any other way, than to be your planner on your big day! Sending lots of love to you forever and always --- Mrs. Rucks!
  • Courtney
    Courtney R. Married on 09/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience working with Aisha!!

Aisha made our wedding run so smoothly!! We were able to relax and enjoy everything - wonderful experience working with her!

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning's reply:

Courtney & Alex, I truly enjoyed coordinating your well deserved special day, all the way from California to Texas to North Carolina! It was such a pleasure meeting your family and friends and even you two in person for the first time at this amazing time! Thank you so much for trusting me with the task! I appreciate you both and wish you more love and blessings in your marriage!
  • MIRANDA
    Miranda Married on 03/14/2020

Miranda’s Quince

she was an AMAZING vendor, always quick to respond, very very HELPFUL, and very CARING, absolutely recommend her! I’m so lucky to have gotten Aisha for my party!

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Miranda!! I truly enjoyed working with you and your family! You were absolutely stunning and I'm so glad I could be apart of making you smile! Thank you so much for trusting us with your Quince!!
    Roy R. Married on 01/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST Wedding Planner!

Aisha did an amazing job for my wedding day. Her work speaks volumes and I pray many blessings for her business. She traveled all the way from North Carolina for my special day and she made it stress free. She was professional, her team was great, and she truly made my dream wedding exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend her and her team to anyone looking to plan their next event!
    Binita Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Aisha and her team were by far one of our favorite vendors to work with! I trusted her with day of coordination for my big fat South Asian wedding (multiple events, 350+ people, etc.) and I was not disappointed! She was punctual, attentive, courteous, understanding and went beyond our expectations. I'd recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you soooo much Binita for the kind words, this just makes me smile! You were such a BEAUTIFUL bride and I thank you so much for trusting me with your special day...I truly enjoyed every moment of it!
    Nishant Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Best wedding planner EVER. Not only did Aisha make me, the groomzilla, calm, but she did everything with a smile on her face. This was by far the best vendor that we had. We loved everything she did for us! I hopefully will never need her services again but I will recommend her to all my family and friends!

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning's reply:

Awww!!! Thank you so much Nishant! You weren't a groomzilla...lol. Thank you so much for trusting me with your day!!
    Keisha Married on 03/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Shawn and I were very impressed by the level of attentiveness and professionlism displayed. We would with out any doubts recommend Shared Amour Weddings and Event Planning to anyone in need of an Event Planner
    Raven Married on 11/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I highly recommend Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning! Aisha made the wedding planning process so easy. She was there the entire journey leading to the wedding and after. Aisha is so professional and goes above and beyond for her clients!
    Mactrice Married on 11/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Aisha and her team are amazing. She did.my wife and I wedding on 11-11-17. She was truly Professional. The quality of her works speaks for herself. she made sure that this day was one that my wife and myself would never forget. I Recommend her to anyone.
    Eman Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My baby shower was everything I could've dreamed up. Thank you so much!
    Michael Married on 08/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mrs, Sheree did an excellent job she was very professional, dependable and helpful, she really knows what she is doing. A pleasure to work with and assistance with advice and guidance.
    Ladonna Married on 07/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Having Aisha coordinate our vow renewal was the best decision we could have possibly made. From initial discussions to her seamless execution, she never strayed away from my desire for an intimate ceremony with our children. With her guidance and planning it was more than I could have ever dreamed of. It was a remarkable, memorable night and I thank her for Being so attentive to our vision. The Bethea Family loves you!
    Crystal Married on 07/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sheree Amour Wedding Event Planning was on top on their game our wedding was everything and more. We didn't have to worry about anything they handle everything. We thank you for making our day special
    Tomesia Married on 06/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Thanks for taking the time to make our day special.
    Angelia Married on 04/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would highly recommend Sheree Amour Wedding & Event Planning, to anyone in need of a planning services. The level of service we received was outstanding,
    Tapona Married on 04/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It was an awesome experience working with Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning. She was very professional and helpful from start to finish...I would recommend her services to anyone...
illustration stars