About Creative Memories Entertainment

Designing Memories, One Wedding At A Time!

Creative Memories Entertainment is an award winning entertainment company that specializes in Unique and Elegant, but Fun wedding receptions. With Mike Anderson as your Wedding Entertainment Director™, you will learn how your wedding can be so much more than just music. Your dream wedding can start right here...

Please contact me today at (916) 344-7000 or email me at Mike@CreativeMemoriesDJ.com.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Photobooth (9)
Projector (7)
Liability Insurance (6)
Video Projection (4)

I can not say enough amazing things about Mike! From the very first time we met with him to the day of the wedding he was so professional and made our wedding day feel like one he has never done before! He helped us come up with amazing ideas for the whole night to be able to surprise our guests! We heard all night for our guests about how amazing Mike was! Mike did our photo booth, lighting, and was our disc jokey, he is a one stop shop! If you are like me and like having less vendors, hire Mike! He is worth every penny! He called up all of our vendors a week before the wedding to coordinate with them to make sure the night was going to run as smooth as possible! Lets just say, Mike made the night a night non of our guests will forget!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Haley, 12/31/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

We hired Creative Memories to help us with our 30th wedding and vow renewal. We hired him to be the master of ceremonies, DJ, lighting, and photo booth. From the start, Mike was very professional. He was very creative and thoughtful in helping create the event that we wanted. He took the time to listen to our story and personalize the entire evening. He was able through projections and lighting to create the atmosphere we were looking for. He incorporated some of our favorite pictures to project them on the walls and create video behind them to bring them to life. The photo booth was a hit as well. He incorporated the theme of the evening in the back drop of the photos. Prints were made available immediate for all our guests and we received a copy and a thumb nail drive of all our guests pictures. Very good DJ. Made all feel comfortable and was able to get all dancing very quickly. All our guests had a fantastic time. The biggest surprise was at the end of the evening. He had recorded the toasts, speeches, and the pastor through out the evening. During the last song of the evening, he had mixed the recording into the last slow dance. It blew my wife and I away. I don't know how he had the time to pull that off during the evening but it was very well done and a great surprise. After the evening was over, he sent us a copy of the recording and the mix with the music. It's very special to us. I would highly recommend Mike and his company to support any large event that would require his skill and services.

Profile Picture Robert, 12/2/17, 1 Review

10 VIDEOS

The Magic of A Wedding
1:07 minutes

9 ENDORSEMENTS
We've been working with Mike and his staff for over 10 years at dozens of weddings and events. I always walk away impressed by the high level of planning and execution that goes into every one of Mikes events. Creative Memories may be a few dollars more than your average DJ, but they are well worth it for the exceptional service they will provide at your wedding or event.

Making memories is just one of the services Mike Anderson delivers when providing DJ/MC services to brides and grooms all over the area. But real excitement for the guests and family is the best part of the dance floor fun when Mikes at your wedding..

I've worked with so many DJ's and Mike really sets the bar high! Always amazing to work with and he's always willing to lend a hand for things "out of his realm". As one of a very few preferred DJ's on my vendor list, I'm proud to tell people about Creative Memories and look forward to working with Mike every chance I get!

Mike is the BEST ! A SEASONED pro, Mike is one of the best in the area. A true pro. Very talented and likeable. Your wedding is in good hands with Mike ! You will LOVE him !

Events

1808 Tribute Road , Suite A , Sacramento , CA 95815   See On Map
916-344-7000 (phone)
Creative Memories Entertainment is a wedding DJ, Lighting & Photobooth from Sacramento, CA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Auburn , Lodi , and Napa. Creative Memories Entertainment is a professional DJ service that has been part of the Sacramento wedding industry since 1996 specializing in Customized Weddings & Events..