Creative Memories Entertainment Reviews

Creative Memories Entertainment 5
Creative Memories Entertainment 6
Creative Memories Entertainment 7

Mark · Married on 12/09/2018

Mike made our wedding day relaxing, fun and memorable.

Mike Anderson of Creative Memories was just amazing! We are an older couple and wanted someone to ‘take care of things’ for us. We were nervous about how things would work and what we needed to do during the ceremony and reception. We used Mke’s on line tools to pick what we wanted in the ceremony, from the music to the toasts, and he handled the rest. Except for the introductions and toasts that gave, he took care of the rest! It made us more relaxed, took away a lot of the nervousness of the ‘big day’ and gave us more time to spend with family and friends during the event. The music was perfect and the photo booth was a HUGH hit!! Some of the best pics we have of the wedding are family and friends ‘haming’ it up at the photo booth! It was a blast.
    the day after the wedding and over the next few weeks, several of our friends told us that it was the best wedding they had been to. A huge amount of credit goes to Mike for his listening to what we wanted and then ‘making it happen’.
    If you’re planning a wedding or other event, Mike Anderson of Creative Memories is the guy to talk to!
    Mark and Susan, October 2018

• James

James White · Married on 10/27/2018

The Best of the Best!!

From our first meeting, we knew we wanted to work with Mike. He is very professional and knows exactly what he is doing, and what we wanted. The up lighting he provided made our venue even more magical. The highlight of our night was the surprise at the end of the night, which was a group dance with the voice overs throughout the evening. It so much so much to us, and showed he really cared to make the most perfect night for us. Thank you Mike, we could not have asked for a better DJ on our wedding day.

Tess K · Married on 10/07/2018

Highly recommend Creative Memories Entertainment!

Mike was the first DJ we met, and the only one we met with because we booked him on the spot for DJ services and lighting! We had spoken with other DJs over the phone about their services and pricing, but we were unsure of whether to book them. However, we were immediately impressed with Mike's professionalism, experience, and creativity. Going into the meeting we had no idea what we were really looking for in a DJ - we just knew we needed someone who could play music that people could dance to. Mike does so much more than play music - he sets the tone of the entire event from start to finish. He would listen to our vision for the wedding and ideas and then enhance them with his creativity and experience. He really listened to us and paid attention to our wants and needs. Mike remembered that my grandparents could not travel to come to the wedding, and completely surprised me by contacting them before the wedding and recording a message from my grandparents that he played at our reception. It was one of my favorite memories from that day. He also put together a "farewell song" that was another total surprise at the end of the dance. I won't go into more details so as not to spoil it for anyone else, but it was incredible and we got so many comments on it from our guests. He also helps to coordinate all of the vendors before the wedding to make sure everyone is on the same page.

Booking Mike as our DJ was one of the very best decisions we made during the planning process! He really made the event special for us and our guests, and we didn't have to stress about a thing! I highly recommend Mike and Creative Memories Entertainment.

Allison Halter · Married on 10/06/2018

One of the best decisions we made was having Michael Anderson as our DJ and MC!

Michael exceeded our expectations from the day that we met him. He instantly has a long consultation with you to understand what you are looking forward and get to understand who we are as a couple. He was personable and really made the experience everything you could hope for. If you are not only looking for a DJ but an amazing MC, Michael is your guy. We knew instantly when we met him that we needed him to be a part of our wedding day, and we would do it all over again!

Sierra · Married on 09/29/2018

We found mike at our venue’s open house and from the moment we met him I knew he would be the perfect DJ for our wedding. He was so professional yet so much fun and most importantly SO CREATIVE. Hence the name. We were lucky enough to have him for our wedding and we used him for our DJ, we also used the lighting and photo booth services. Everyone absolutely loved the photo booth and mike was able to bring his own props so we didn’t have to stress about bringing any. That was a huge hit on our wedding night. During our meetings with mike we were able to come up with so many great things like the voice over song I did for my father daughter dance and our shadow entrance. Moments like these well never forget all because we spent the extra money to make sure we had the best DJ in town. Wee couldn’t have asked for a better DJ or night. One thing that stook out to us and till makes me cry today re hearing it play over again is our last song mike put together for us. I told him to surprise us and he sure did. Mike recorded everything fro the “I Do’s” to the welcoming speeches to the speeches of family and friends and mixed it all together into one final dance song and man was that the biggest and best surprise I could of ever asked for. So much thought and meaning in that and I still listen to it over and over again. Overall, I wouldn’t have chosen any other DJ and I’m so glad mike was available because he was just so great and always on time. Thanks again for making our wedding one well never forget. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding you should contact mike right now! Thanks again for making our dream come true.

-The Hauser’s <3

Creative Memories Entertainment 8

Amanda Thorson · Married on 09/15/2018

Dj/Photobooth

I knew Michael was the right fit for us from the moment we stepped in his office and he was very welcoming and helpful. My husband and I are big Disney nerds, and Michael incorporated this very well for us throughout the whole night. Michael hands down made our special day/night magical! He Dj’d for our wedding, and even kept a big secret that my mom had planned which was a photo booth, this was a great addition to the evening. Guests received prints within seconds of taking a picture with a border theme of the night(which of course for us was Disney). Our shadow entrance was a great way to start an amazing night, Michael even let my husband borrow mickey gloves to add a special touch to our entrance. My husband did the garter cannon, which is a brilliant idea Michael came up with, and totally made my husband smile from ear to ear. The special part of our night was the surprise group dance that Michael provided with voice recordings from events throughout the evening. We were amazed that he had done this for us and made the night memorable for not only us but guests as well. There was another surprise Michael had added in which was having each table write down things of why we should be married, he would then pick the best 3 this was a special little touch to get the guests interacting with one another. We had numerous guests come up to us and say how amazing Michael was and that he was very professional and made the whole night run smoothly! I would highly recommend Michael for any event. He is professional, friendly, his ideas are amazing and with Michael helping you with the planning part really will put you at ease!
    We thank you for the bottom of our hearts you were truly amazing!

Donna · Married on 06/08/2018

Creative memories is amazing every detail from beginning to end including the meetings before the wedding he’s efficient and very thorough .. our guests even told us it was the best wedding they have been to..everyone really had a wonderful time in the photo booth they are so professional and Mike is very entertaining, our guests said they loved how he interacted.. we didn’t have to worry about a thing at our wedding he took care of the whole timeline.. I could go on and on I just can’t say enough good things about creative Memories.. This is who you want at your wedding, Call soon we were so lucky to get them!!

Andrea Adams · Married on 06/02/2018

Best DJ Ever!

Our wedding day went so smoothly and working with Mike was the most wonderful experience. From the first time we met, we knew he was the perfect fit for our wedding. Mike is very professional and is very good at what he does. His equipment is top of the line, and there wasn't a single complication the entire wedding. He was very involved with us and our guests and kept the party alive and entertained at all times. He has a very large variety of music, and makes picking your songs so easy and fun. There was a song we liked, but wanted parts cut out and he made it exactly what we wanted. He met with us several times before our wedding and was always available to give us recommendations or answer questions whenever needed. We would recommend Mike from Creative Memories Entertainment to everyone and we look forward to working with him again in the future.

Paul · Married on 05/27/2018

Michael Anderson did a great job for us at our wedding. From the first discussion, he was enthusiastic, thoughtful, creative and very happy to accommodate any requests we had. He kept the evening flowing smoothly as an unobtrusive but quite capable master of ceremonies (even when a minor disaster happened in the mother-son dance.) The crowd of attendees that ranged in age from 9 months to 91 years happily danced the night away to Michael's great selection of music. We highly recommend Creative Memories for any wedding or other event that needs music to make it magical.

Christina · Married on 05/26/2018

Michael is a top notch DJ/MC! He took care of us from beginning to end, and our wedding day was perfect because of him.

april · Married on 04/27/2018

Mike was so great in helping me plan and execute my wedding day! I had a few ideas and he not only ran with my ideas, he got a feeling of what I like and had his own ideas that fit me and my fiancé just right! He has a lot of additional add on things like lights and smoke that are really cool!!! I would definitely recommend!!

Jenna · Married on 04/21/2018

Mike with Creative Memories Entertainment is simply the BEST! If you are going with a DJ, we highly recommend meeting with him and seeing what he’s all about. We owe everything running so smoothly and our guests having the time of their lives all to him!!

We used Mike for DJ services and the photo booth. You can combine these services as a package at a totally reasonable price!! As for the DJ services, I’m not sure we can put into words how wonderful he was. We had met with multiple other DJ services before but nothing really special stood out. When we met Mile, his kindness and knowledge level and excitement for the job made us 100% sure he was the right one for the job. He meets with you multiple times prior to the wedding and really nails down a timeline of the day which helps more than you might know. He has done a ton of these so he really has great input! It seems nothing is off-limits. We did something special for our father-daughter dance and mother- son dance. He was able to combine he songs and make everything go off without a hitch. There was never an awkward silence at our wedding and everything flowed so nicely. Multiple guests complemented us on how wonderful he was and what a great time they had. He made sure the dance floor was always moving and at the end of the night, he did the most amazing combination of a song and parts of the ceremony and speeches and toasts from throughout the night. It was an amazing surprise and looked to bring a few tears to peoples eyes.

As for the photo booth,it was running right after the ceremony and went until last call. He had an attendant there all night. It’s an open photo booth so you can literally cram as many people as you want! Running out of room so keeping that short :))
    If you want to make sure your wedding is truly special and you want a DJ that knows that he’s doing, we highly recommend booking Mike! We are so happy he was such a large part of our special day and made it so memorable and amazing!!

Creative Memories Entertainment 9

Kyle · Married on 04/20/2018

Mike was extremely thorough, creative and most importantly easy to work with. From the beginning he made it very clear and if we didn’t like something he scratched the idea. Would definitely recommend him to other couples.

Haley · Married on 12/31/2017

I can not say enough amazing things about Mike! From the very first time we met with him to the day of the wedding he was so professional and made our wedding day feel like one he has never done before! He helped us come up with amazing ideas for the whole night to be able to surprise our guests! We heard all night for our guests about how amazing Mike was! Mike did our photo booth, lighting, and was our disc jokey, he is a one stop shop! If you are like me and like having less vendors, hire Mike! He is worth every penny! He called up all of our vendors a week before the wedding to coordinate with them to make sure the night was going to run as smooth as possible! Lets just say, Mike made the night a night non of our guests will forget!!

Sent on 01/05/2018
    Creative Memories Entertainment 10
    Creative Memories Entertainment 11
    Creative Memories Entertainment 12

Creative Memories Entertainment's reply:

Such an amazing night and April and I really enjoyed celebrating New Years with you and your families!

Robert · Married on 12/02/2017

We hired Creative Memories to help us with our 30th wedding and vow renewal. We hired him to be the master of ceremonies, DJ, lighting, and photo booth. From the start, Mike was very professional. He was very creative and thoughtful in helping create the event that we wanted. He took the time to listen to our story and personalize the entire evening. He was able through projections and lighting to create the atmosphere we were looking for. He incorporated some of our favorite pictures to project them on the walls and create video behind them to bring them to life. The photo booth was a hit as well. He incorporated the theme of the evening in the back drop of the photos. Prints were made available immediate for all our guests and we received a copy and a thumb nail drive of all our guests pictures. Very good DJ. Made all feel comfortable and was able to get all dancing very quickly. All our guests had a fantastic time. The biggest surprise was at the end of the evening. He had recorded the toasts, speeches, and the pastor through out the evening. During the last song of the evening, he had mixed the recording into the last slow dance. It blew my wife and I away. I don't know how he had the time to pull that off during the evening but it was very well done and a great surprise. After the evening was over, he sent us a copy of the recording and the mix with the music. It's very special to us. I would highly recommend Mike and his company to support any large event that would require his skill and services.

Jan · Married on 10/21/2017

The best DJ in Sacramento! Seriously! We used him for my daughter's wedding last year. He is professional, responsive. He did exactly what my daughter wanted. Many of the wedding guests raved about him and wondered where we found him! My daughter said her wedding turned out exactly as she dreamed it would all those years ago and Mike was definitely the reason. You will not be sorry if you use him!

heidi · Married on 10/07/2017

Creative Memories Entertainment was amazing at our wedding!! He exceeded all of our expectations from day one. We rented the photo booth, lighting and his services as our DJ. He thought to add things that I never would have thought of before and they all came out amazingly. He surprised us with a special song to end our night that all of our guests still continue to talk about.

Justin · Married on 09/24/2017

Mike took great care of my wife and I through the whole process of our wedding.
    He was basically a DJ and a wedding planner all in one. We took what we talked about in our first meeting with him and set up all of our other vendors based on his plan.

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2017

Awesome dj. Kept things on track, music was great. A wonderful job for my daughter's wedding!

Alfonso · Married on 09/22/2017

Michael was helpful every step of the way and made sure all the little details of the event were taken care of. He’s very good at what he does and above all made our wedding a blast!

Anne · Married on 09/09/2017

We hired Mike/Creative Memories Entertainment for our wedding in September 2017. It was rustic, and the ceremony was in an open barn. Mike made everything fun, starting with the planning. I've been told by more than a few people that it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding. My husband and I are not the most extroverted of people, so a lot of that energy came from Mike. The lighting was beautiful, and the snow was a great touch: in September, in a barn and I swear it was 90 degrees. He made the night magical and so much fun. Best of all was not really having to worry about any of it because he was so professional.

Creative Memories Entertainment 13

Laura · Married on 09/03/2017

Mike was absolutely amazing! He was whole heartedly invested in our event and gave us ideas to make our wedding unique and special. It was an honor to have him apart of our celebration.

Lauren · Married on 08/26/2017

By far the best DJ in the world! I couldn't have asked for more of an amazing DJ & Night. Mike is the sweetest most genuine man and made our day so beyond special.

Creative Memories Entertainment 14

Jacob · Married on 08/25/2017

Michael made our wedding! The most compliments we received had to do with our DJ. My most cherished memory of my wedding was thanks to Mike.