Roseville, CA 95661 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,799
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Tusker Studios

Tusker Studios is a full-service production house specializing in design, animation, and video production. Based in northern California, we house the top artists in our area to help bring your ideas to life.

Commercials, Documentaries, Weddings & Real Estate Films are our specialties! Tusker Studios is dedicated to excellent cinematography and quality of our work. We guide you through every step of the process ensuring your vision is developed to its fullest potential.

Follow Tusker Studios on

• Jensen Wedding Films
  • Steve Buerer Video
  • Luke is the Blacksheep Photography

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 5 vídeos

2 Reviews for Tusker Studios

Leah · Married on 06/16/2018

Although I have not had tusker studios for my wedding yet.... I cannot wait!
    Tusker Studios shot my engagement photos and I'm so happy with the whole experience. Being photographed with your love can be a little weird but Bryan not only made us feel very comfortable but encouraged for us to be ourselves and smile, capturing some amazingly organic and true-to-us photos.

Dan Fearing is my contact for the wedding and has been so professional and so quick to respond... which always is important for a busy bride. Their work speaks for itself but the team has been nothing but awespme to work with. I will update again post wedding in 2018!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Leah · Married on 06/16/2018

Dan and his team were the best vendors I worked with. He was there to answer any questions along the way and come wedding day made the space so much more fun while getting ready. He took some of my suggestions I had for some shots and just made everyone feel so comfortable making for amazing photos! I would recommend Dan and his team to anyone for any photography experience!!

Sent on 07/01/2018