The Goodfolk Film Co.

Rocklin, CA View map
$3,975 Most Popular Price

$3,975 Most Popular Price

Hello!
We Are The Goodfolk Film Company.

We are visual storytellers that love to travel to beautiful places, hang out with good people, and capture moments that ought not be forgotten.

Kinda the perfect set of values for wedding videographers, am I right?!

If you’re here because you’re getting married, and you realized a still-photographer alone isn’t going to capture all the sights and sounds of one of the incredibly rare days where everyone you know and love will be there…

You’ve come to the right place.

We’re not your run-of-the-mill wedding videographers, and we don’t make cheesy videos that no one wants to watch. Our goal is to give you goosebumps every time you see your wedding film, and impress the hell out of everyone you know.

Still not convinced? Our films speak for themselves! Check them out :)

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,775

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,975

Client Revisions
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Christina
    Christina S. Married on 06/12/2021

Hiring a videographer is a must!

I originally wasn't going to have a videographer at our wedding because I figured pictures would be enough, but I am so glad that I was persuaded to hire Goodfolk Film Co. Since receiving the video a few days ago, I've watched it multiple times a day! Others that I've sent the link to have also said they've watched it multiple times and have been crying happy tears! The day was so special, but flew by so fast, so it's such a wonderful thing to relive some of the best moments over and over again.

Goodfolk Film Co. was on a list of recommended vendors by our wedding venue, and after looking through all the suggested videographer recommendations as well as some from my own research, I kept going back to Goodfolk Film Co. I loved the editing style, the clips that were chosen in each reel, and how each video made me feel emotionally invested in these couples that I didn't even know.

Additionally, it was so easy and comfortable to work with Mauricio and his partner. While filming, nothing felt forced, and they just went with the flow. After the wedding, I asked Mauricio if he could piece together some additional footage we had from a previous ceremony, and with no hesitation he made it all work!

For anyone who is unsure about what vendors to include in their wedding, from a once non-believer, I would highly recommend that you hire a wedding videographer, specifically The Goodfolk Film Co!
    Allison Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing videographer!

We hired Mauricio from Goodfolk Film Co. to be our wedding videographer, and it was one of the best decisions we ever made! His amazing work speaks for itself -- my husband and I loved his style, storytelling, and cinematography. We knew we had to book him ASAP!

Mauricio is also very thoughtful about the logistics required to create each video, and makes you feel 100% part of the process. There was always open communication between us prior to, during and even after our big day. On our wedding day, he made us feel super comfortable with the whole filming process. He knew all the right shots to take, how to direct us and our guests, while still allowing us to have fun and enjoy each moment.

TLDR: Goodfolk Film Co. is amazing and you should DEFINITELY book them!

The Goodfolk Film Co.'s reply:

Wow thanks so much Allison!! Glad we missed the global pandemic and were able to film your wedding this year 😂 stay safe out there
    A B Married on 06/10/2020

The Goodfolk Film Co. exceeded our expectations

When our daughter's wedding planning started we began the search for a good videographer who was also skilled at drone video.  Since the wedding service and reception were at beautiful locations, we wanted some aerial footage as part of the videos.  After many hours of research and wedding video sample watching, we decided on The Goodfolk Film Co, who are also licensed and bonded at drone video  The owner Mauricio Ageno worked with me to decide the best video package, we had discussions about what we wanted, we signed an agreement, and he arrived on time the day of the wedding.  He was with us the entire day and was very professional.  He really helped make a hectic day more simple, and was able to capture moments on video that we would have never seen without him.

We chose a package that gave us multiple videos with full length scenes (ceremony, bouquet toss, etc.) and a much more stylized "highlight film" that only lasts about 5 minutes.  We're very happy with all the video footage, but the highlight film is what we've most impressed with. Mauricio is a master wedding movie director, and the short highlight film is perfect to share with friends, family, or on social media.  Our highlight video looks like a 5 minute Hollywood produced movie trailer with some sweeping drone video shots of the venue, video of wedding service and reception footage that includes slow motion video, music we chose overlaid over video footage that's edited to sometimes have music playing softer to be able to hear dialogue, or music played louder for dramatic effect.  It's so well produced, many friends say they've watched it 2-3 times, and mention how emotional it makes them feel.   It's skillfully woven together and only someone with Mauricio's ability could produce something that's as visually stunning, and able to stir emotion as well as it does.

We couldn't be any happier with what Mauricio Ageno and The Goodfolk Film Co created for us.  The wedding day went by in a flash, but thanks to Mauricio and his artistic ability, his videos help us relive our daughter's wonderful wedding day whenever we want.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Rocklin Rocklin, CA, 95650
Location of (The Goodfolk Film Co.)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding