44 Reviews for Personify Bridal

Wedding Party Makeup (2)
Multi. Stylists (1)
Licensed (1)
44 Personify Bridal Reviews

Arvada and her team were absolutely wonderful. She did an amazing job for me, my girls and my mom (who is extremely picky with her makeup!!) She was so personal and professional and made everything run smoothly, everything from the beginning with our trial, to the day of. Additionally, the updo and makeup lasted the ENTIRE day, full of dancing, jumping around, tears of joy, everything! The price was very reasonable, especially for the quality of service she provides. Thank you Arvada!

Profile Picture Audrey, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Arvada did an amazing job with hair and makeup for my wedding! Absolutely loved it and it held for the whole day!!!!

Profile Picture Larissa, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Words cannot describe how awesome Alli Rose is!!! Not only did she take me for bridal hair and makeup with only 9 days notice before my wedding, but she made me look absolutely stunning on my wedding day! I have never felt more beautiful in my life! She made sure I was comfortable during the makeup trial and that I always felt like myself when applying makeup. She was very flexible with what I wanted and brought ideas when I wasn’t sure. Although my original stylist cancelled on me so close to my wedding, it was the best thing that could have happened to me! My hair and makeup lasted all day during an outdoor wedding and reception. It was an amazing feeling to look as beautiful as I felt on the inside on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup

Arvada is the absolute BEST. Not only did my and my bridesmaids hair/makeup look amazing, but her and her team were able to fit in a bunch of people that decided on the day of that they too wanted hair or makeup done. We were all ready in plenty of time for pictures. She made sure we had all gotten something to eat and stayed hydrated. She just did lots of little things to go the "extra step" to make sure everything was perfect. And to top it all off, Arvada is just an all over amazing person! She's professional yet fun. And she stole my heart when she told me how she volunteered at animal shelters.

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I found this vendor through my internet search. Arrvada was amazing. Everyone said I looked beautiful on my wedding day. She's very friendly and outgoing. I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday! The trial run was affordable and it made me feel confident that I'll look great on my wedding day. Arrvada was done in no time and I looked and felt beautiful on my big day.

Profile Picture Jeanelle, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Arrvada was amazing! She fit me in at the very last minute when my previous lady had an emergency and cancelled 1 week away from my wedding. She squeezed me in for a trial and was available for my wedding day. She was so thorough during my trial (she took notes of everything) and did my makeup exactly as I wanted. She was very professional and very easy to work with. My makeup looked beautiful. You can tell she has a lot of experience in this business. On my wedding day arrived early to my wedding location and I just sat back and enjoyed her doing my makeup flawlessly. I would use her again for another event or recommend her in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture User6006195, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

I met with Arrvada for my trial run before my Bridal Shower. She was super nice and did me up all up- hair and makeup. I arrived at my Shower and had tons of compliments. However I am a tomboy and was uncomfortable the entire time. It just wasn't me! I went home, left on some of the makeup and redid it how I usually do my makeup. I sent her a lengthy email, with pictures of her makeup, vs what I felt comfortable in. I was very nervous sending it because I didn't want to tell a professional what to do! She promptly responded, saying that she was happy hearing what I thought, asked questions, and pretty much put me at ease. That I wouldn't feel like a mask, that I would feel like myself, only enhanced on my wedding day.
On the day of, she arrived on time with a back up girl to do the other girl's hair. They were so much fun! We were playing music and joking as they did all our hair and Arrvada did my makeup. Arrvada included me in the entire process of the makeup. She explained why she was or wasn't doing certain things, she asked my opinion, and even used my own foundation, bronzer and eyeshadow. When she was finished I felt so comfortable, I couldn't feel the makeup at all, I felt so pretty and like myself.

I am so happy with the work that Arrvada did, and would definitely recommend her for Bridal Hair and Makeup. Thank you, Arrvada!

Profile Picture Sabra, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I first met Arrvada at my hair and make-up trial. She was very patient and took her time explaining what she recommended for me based on photos I had brought with me.

The day of the wedding, she and her team arrived on time and well equipped to handle our group of seven. Despite a few members of the wedding party arriving late, everyone’s hair and make-up were finished on time and Arrvada stayed until I got into my dress in case I needed any touch ups.

I would highly recommend VIP CAT. In all, the team was very professional and the wedding party came out looking great!

Profile Picture User4679341, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

They were flexible with me when I needed to change the date of my trial-run last minute. They were by far the most affordable company I could find, and I was really pleased with the outcome. I gave some feedback after my trial-run, and I was impressed that on the day of my wedding she was prepared and ready to go with these changes. The fact that they also have a team if your bridal party is getting makeup done too is outstanding, it saved so much time, which is crucial on an already long day.

Profile Picture User4679461, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Great Great Great! I looked beautiful on my day and so did my bridesmaids. Arvada was professional and ON TIME. Like I could set my watch to her promptness! She was flexible and worked with me on what I like and wanted for my day. What I loved, that no other artist really did, is that she sat with me and documented all sorts of information about my everyday makeup, what I like and don't like, what I'd be open to, and really got a sense of who I was. The fact that she nailed it on the head after that is not surprising! She even participated in a little research the maid of honor was conducting on the make up industry!!!! I and my bridesmaids are black with differing skin tones amongst us and she did a great job bringing out our natural beauty!

So glad I worked with her!

Profile Picture camille, 10/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Arrvada was wonderful! I hired her and her team for both hair and makeup for myself, my six bridesmaids, and my mother and MIL. Everyone was very happy with the way their makeup and hair turned out and our pictures were lovely! Arrvada originally was not going to be able to provide service, personally, on the day of my wedding and connected me with a great makeup artist. In the end, she was able to make the wedding day and I was able to do a hair trial with her for the extensions I planned to use. She gave great advice, was very flexible and had a great attitude. Having her and her team with us the morning of my wedding relieved a LOT of my stress and helped make everything run smoothly. They showed up on time and ready to go and we were able to get everyone done with only a little bit of overlap when the photographers arrived. I would recommend her and her team to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/20/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Arrvada and her team did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well my bridesmaids and my Mothers's hair. Arrvada really listened to how I wanted my hair and makeup while making very helpful suggestions. I looked so gorgeous on my wedding day and I owe it to her for doing such an Amazing job! My hair was perfect! My makeup perfect! My fake eyelashes didn't come off until the next night I showered. My Bridesmaids hair was done just the way I wanted and they looked so beautiful too! My Mothers's hair turned out great and she loved it. I highly recommend Arrvada for wedding day hair and makeup or any special occasion. She is great! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/19/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Arrvada and her team are amazing!!! I highly recommend her to any bride looking for someone talented yet affordable. She was very flexible and accommodated my indecisiveness. I changed my look several times and Arrvada was very patient with me. The day of my wedding, Arrvada and her team showed up on time and were ready to work their magic on us! They listened to what each one us liked and disliked and in the end everyone loved their look. They were real knowledgeable in today's makeup/hair trends and used quality products. Our makeup and hair lasted all day as promised by Arrvada and her team and photographed well. Arrvada was great and I recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Arrvada was awesome! From the very first time I met her I felt like we clicked. she will listen to you and help you with anything you need. Her team is very well handled too I had a lot of bridesmaids and they took good care of us. My hair and makeup was just what I wanted, I went to three trials before her and she was perfect, her prices are good too :). She traveled to san Francisco for my wedding that was nice too with her team. thank you so much for all your hard work my wedding was perfect and everything looked awesome!! :)

Profile Picture april, 11/16/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding was almost a year ago now, and looking back on my pictures and video, I never felt more beautiful in my life then I did on that day.That was for two reasons, I was marrying the love of my life, and I had never felt so confident with the way I looked. I have never been a person to look in the mirror and be happy with my reflection unfortunately. However on that day, I took a look in the mirror after she was done and I was in awe. She made me feel gorgeous. I was excited for the first time to have people stare at me as I walked down the aisle. Not only did I feel that way but my bridesmaids felt that way. Anyone can do your hair and make up, but it takes an artist and someone who truly listens to what you are envisioning to create a look to make you feel the most beautiful you have ever felt. I couldn't have asked for more. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am very happy with the service we received. She was very helpful with tips of what to do leading up to the wedding, and kept the mood light and fun while she was there. My wedding was outside, and my makeup lasted through heat, tears, and lot of cake in my face ;)

Profile Picture User4045275, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Arrvada and her staff were so friendly, talented, and efficient on the day of my wedding. They easily helped me, my four bridesmaids, and my mom achieve the hair and makeup looks we all wanted. They made the experience fun and stress-free and a wonderful part of the day to remember. At the trial before the wedding, Arrvada listened to all of my ideas and helped me incorporate them in the most effective way. She is incredibly knowledgeable about what she does and I would highly recommend her services to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She did a great job!! Everyone loved my makeup and hair. She was their on time and did everything she said she would. She even brought a foldable table and chairs. Since where I was getting ready was a vacant home with little furniture. I'm so glad I decided to choose. And her assistant did a great job on my moms hair and makeup. Her prices were great too!!! I'm so glad I choosed her.

Profile Picture cynthia, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was lucky enough to meet Arvada and her team when my girlfriend got married in June of 2011. I was impressed by her teams work and the way they added to the fun of the day without being intrusive. When it was my turn to walk down the aisle, VIP-CAT was a no brainer. Being that I was getting married in Tahoe, I was a bit concerned they wouldn’t be able to make the trek… But they did and I am so thankful.

The team arrived on time and ready to work! With a total of 13 people to beautify, Arvada brought a large enough team to accommodate our group. She effectively managed faces and hair being done by her dynamic team so no stylist/artist sat with an empty chair. Her team really listened to what everyone wanted and in an instance where something needed to be adjusted or fixed; they were extremely gracious and willing to do so. They work with great products and the extensive lashes to choose from add a nice touch to the package.

To sum things up… during a time that can be stressful, VIP-CAT will make the hair and make-up portion of your day stress free, seamless and fun. Thank you Arvada and team for all you did to make our day beautiful!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Arrvada and her team were awesome. They were on time and had fun with my whole wedding party. When I started to get nervous, she calmed me down. I received so many compliments about my hair and makeup. She listened to what I wanted and I looked better than I could have imagined. The most important thing is it lasted all day! I would highly recommend VIP-Cat Bridal

Profile Picture Gina, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing!!! Everything I could have ever imagined!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 8/25/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I love this company. The hair and makeup team I had on my wedding day was super fun and friendly, and they arrived right at the appointed time to our pre-wedding location. Communication was wonderful!! I had had a dry run weeks before, and I gave some feedback about that.... the VIP-CAT people totally listened and made all the adjustments I asked for, rather than pushing a certain way of doing things (or copping an attitude, or whatever). Our whole wedding party was listened to and things were modified accordingly, on the fly. And, perhaps most importantly, we were all finished within the allotted time!! We all loved our looks and received many, many compliments throughout the day. The photos look great too -- our looks were enhanced, not overdone, which is exactly what I wanted. Thank you VIP-CAT!

Profile Picture Marla, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved Jennifer and her team from image provocateur! They did such an amazing job on all my bridesmaids and other special guests! All the women walked away looking BEAUTIFUl and were so happy with what the team had done to them. Jennifer and her team knew how to make each woman feel comfortable and give them exactly what they wanted, they never went over the top and were always professional! I also must commend them for having patience for my group of girls there were about 20 of us getting beautified by them and they were always so tentative and friendly.

I highly recommend them for any bride to be! You surly wont be disappointed! so hurry book your date NOW!

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/28/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

This was a package deal with my pin-up pictures, and my lady, I totally forgot her name, soo sorry, but she did an amazing job, I told her my concept I told her what I liked and disliked, they gave me some wine to loosen up, they were amazing! She was chatty happy and we laughed and it was just an awesome warm-up for my day! I loved them!

Profile Picture Marisela, 5/30/10, 15 Reviews