Personify Bridal Reviews

Personify Bridal 7
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 03/09/2019

They were fantastic

Aloha was amazing. She did my hair and one of the bridemaids and was a great coach through all the wedding nerves. We got to everything on time and everyone said I looked like a princess. I completely recommend, thank you !!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Personify Bridal 8

Jadeen · Married on 10/06/2018

Definitely book!

Arrvada was amazing to work with for my wedding day. I appreciated that she listened to what I wanted and when I didn't know what I wanted, asked all the right questions to get me there. And the results were beautiful! She was also incredibly accommodating when I wanted to add makeup for my mom as well. She made us both feel so stunning.

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Personify Bridal 9
    Personify Bridal 10
    Personify Bridal 11
    Personify Bridal 12

Ranjeeta · Married on 09/01/2018

Arrvada is amazing! She did my hair and make up for a bachelor/bachelorette party. She asked me a ton of questions and made sure she got to know me and what I like. She did an amazing job and I was very happy with her. It was like she had been my friend for years. I look forward to working with her and her team again on my wedding day! Thank you so much once again.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Shannon · Married on 09/01/2018

Arrvada & her assistant did my bridal makeup, as well as my mom & moh's. They did great! Gave us all the look we wanted & we all felt beautiful..

Sent on 09/09/2018

Personify Bridal's reply:

Hi Shannon, thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy to have been a part of your special day. Thank you so much for choosing Personify Bridal!

Arrvada

Christine · Married on 09/01/2018

Not only did they bring out the beauty in all of us, but they also accommodated a last minute addition of my mom who had had a medical emergency two days before my wedding. Would most definitely recommend them to all of my friends!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

June · Married on 08/17/2018

Excellent Service

Arrvada did a great job. I love my look both hair and make up. Thank you again Arrvada.

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Lizzie

Lizzie Rambur · Married on 07/11/2018

Great hair and makeup and emotional support

Arvada made me feel really comfortable from the beginning. She listened to what I had in mind, and offered some ideas, but never did things her way without complete consent. This went for both my trial run and day of. On the day of, she made sure she was a bit early, and simply stayed in the lobby of my venue until I was ready. Getting normal bridal jitters, she helped calm me down. I changed my mind on how I wanted my eyeliner done, and she had no problem going with the flow. I have really oily skin, but was never shiny and my makup stayed in place all night! She even even gave me pointers on how to take care of my skin and hair weeks before the wedding. She didn't just make me feel like I was getting my makeup and hair done. She made me feel like she was a friend who really wanted to be there for me. Thank you Arvada!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Personify Bridal 13

Sangi · Married on 06/09/2018

Wonderful!

I hired Personify Bridal to do the hair and makeup for my bridal party for my June 10 wedding. I was very impressed with the team's timeliness, courtesy, and overall professionalism. I did not have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding. Prior to the wedding day, I communicated with Arrvada who was very organized and responsive to all my questions (for example, she solicited input on the styles my bridesmaids and relatives were looking for). She was flexible with changes as well. At the end of the day, everyone looked amazing and I would highly recommend Personify Bridal to future brides and their wedding party.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Liz · Married on 05/05/2018

Arrvada and Tash were amazing throughout the process. Arrvada was very communicative, and was able to do a "virtual trial" with me, asking tons of great questions in order to find out what we were looking for. Everyone was SUPER happy with their hair and makeup, and we also had a great time with them the morning of the wedding. I decided to switch what I wanted last minute and Arrvada was very flexible and was able to work with me to get exactly what I wanted. They also had someone not show up that day, but they were still able to get us all done in time. My hair and makeup looked perfect all night and I have ZERO regrets about working with them. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Personify Bridal 14
    Personify Bridal 15
    Personify Bridal 16
    Personify Bridal 17
    Personify Bridal 18

Nicole · Married on 04/13/2018

I was looking for low-key, natural wedding makeup that would match my low-key, wedding style. Arrvada at Personify Bridal delivered and then some! During our trial she worked with my vague ideas and the fact that I know nothing about makeup or hair to put together a look that I loved! On the day of my wedding Arrvada and her team arrived early and didn't scorn me for being late and did a fantastic job working with my bridal party and family as we got organized on a hectic day. They finished up within the suggested timeline, even with our lateness and disorganization, and we all looked fabulous! I can't recommend Personify Bridal strongly enough! (Pics are from the trial, since I was too disorganized on wedding day to get any!)

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Personify Bridal 19
    Personify Bridal 20

Audrey · Married on 09/30/2017

Arvada and her team were absolutely wonderful. She did an amazing job for me, my girls and my mom (who is extremely picky with her makeup!!) She was so personal and professional and made everything run smoothly, everything from the beginning with our trial, to the day of. Additionally, the updo and makeup lasted the ENTIRE day, full of dancing, jumping around, tears of joy, everything! The price was very reasonable, especially for the quality of service she provides. Thank you Arvada!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Hi Audrey,

Thank you so very much for your kind words. I am so happy that we were able to be there for you on such an important day. Thank you so much!

Arrvada

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2017

Arvada and her team did an incredible job! The Bride had no real idea of what she wanted going in and she worked with her to come up with a look that was simply stunning! She and her bridesmaids looked beautiful, and they even took care of the wedding coordinator! They were professional, on time and very flexible with who was getting what done on the day of. She took the time to talk with the bride and really get to know her, so that her make-up and hair reflected who she was rather than just doing something “pretty”. The prices were reasonable and completely in-line for the area. If you hire her to do your hair and make-up for your wedding, you will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Personify Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much! Your praise means everything to us. I am so glad we were able to make everyone happy and feel beautiful. It was a huge pleasure to be there for all of you!

Larissa · Married on 06/03/2017

Arvada did an amazing job with hair and makeup for my wedding! Absolutely loved it and it held for the whole day!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Thank you so much!!!!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/01/2017

Words cannot describe how awesome Alli Rose is!!! Not only did she take me for bridal hair and makeup with only 9 days notice before my wedding, but she made me look absolutely stunning on my wedding day! I have never felt more beautiful in my life! She made sure I was comfortable during the makeup trial and that I always felt like myself when applying makeup. She was very flexible with what I wanted and brought ideas when I wasn’t sure. Although my original stylist cancelled on me so close to my wedding, it was the best thing that could have happened to me! My hair and makeup lasted all day during an outdoor wedding and reception. It was an amazing feeling to look as beautiful as I felt on the inside on my wedding day.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Jamie · Married on 05/15/2016

Arvada is the absolute BEST. Not only did my and my bridesmaids hair/makeup look amazing, but her and her team were able to fit in a bunch of people that decided on the day of that they too wanted hair or makeup done. We were all ready in plenty of time for pictures. She made sure we had all gotten something to eat and stayed hydrated. She just did lots of little things to go the "extra step" to make sure everything was perfect. And to top it all off, Arvada is just an all over amazing person! She's professional yet fun. And she stole my heart when she told me how she volunteered at animal shelters. <3 Amazing lady and team. Thank you all!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Jeanelle · Married on 10/17/2015

I found this vendor through my internet search. Arrvada was amazing. Everyone said I looked beautiful on my wedding day. She's very friendly and outgoing. I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday! The trial run was affordable and it made me feel confident that I'll look great on my wedding day. Arrvada was done in no time and I looked and felt beautiful on my big day.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Arrvada was amazing! She fit me in at the very last minute when my previous lady had an emergency and cancelled 1 week away from my wedding. She squeezed me in for a trial and was available for my wedding day. She was so thorough during my trial (she took notes of everything) and did my makeup exactly as I wanted. She was very professional and very easy to work with. My makeup looked beautiful. You can tell she has a lot of experience in this business. On my wedding day arrived early to my wedding location and I just sat back and enjoyed her doing my makeup flawlessly. I would use her again for another event or recommend her in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Sabra · Married on 07/18/2015

I met with Arrvada for my trial run before my Bridal Shower. She was super nice and did me up all up- hair and makeup. I arrived at my Shower and had tons of compliments. However I am a tomboy and was uncomfortable the entire time. It just wasn't me! I went home, left on some of the makeup and redid it how I usually do my makeup. I sent her a lengthy email, with pictures of her makeup, vs what I felt comfortable in. I was very nervous sending it because I didn't want to tell a professional what to do! She promptly responded, saying that she was happy hearing what I thought, asked questions, and pretty much put me at ease. That I wouldn't feel like a mask, that I would feel like myself, only enhanced on my wedding day.
    On the day of, she arrived on time with a back up girl to do the other girl's hair. They were so much fun! We were playing music and joking as they did all our hair and Arrvada did my makeup. Arrvada included me in the entire process of the makeup. She explained why she was or wasn't doing certain things, she asked my opinion, and even used my own foundation, bronzer and eyeshadow. When she was finished I felt so comfortable, I couldn't feel the makeup at all, I felt so pretty and like myself.

I am so happy with the work that Arrvada did, and would definitely recommend her for Bridal Hair and Makeup. Thank you, Arrvada!

Sent on 09/10/2015

I first met Arrvada at my hair and make-up trial. She was very patient and took her time explaining what she recommended for me based on photos I had brought with me.

The day of the wedding, she and her team arrived on time and well equipped to handle our group of seven. Despite a few members of the wedding party arriving late, everyone’s hair and make-up were finished on time and Arrvada stayed until I got into my dress in case I needed any touch ups.

I would highly recommend VIP CAT. In all, the team was very professional and the wedding party came out looking great!

Sent on 01/09/2015

They were flexible with me when I needed to change the date of my trial-run last minute. They were by far the most affordable company I could find, and I was really pleased with the outcome. I gave some feedback after my trial-run, and I was impressed that on the day of my wedding she was prepared and ready to go with these changes. The fact that they also have a team if your bridal party is getting makeup done too is outstanding, it saved so much time, which is crucial on an already long day.

Sent on 01/09/2015

camille · Married on 10/12/2014

Great Great Great! I looked beautiful on my day and so did my bridesmaids. Arvada was professional and ON TIME. Like I could set my watch to her promptness! She was flexible and worked with me on what I like and wanted for my day. What I loved, that no other artist really did, is that she sat with me and documented all sorts of information about my everyday makeup, what I like and don't like, what I'd be open to, and really got a sense of who I was. The fact that she nailed it on the head after that is not surprising! She even participated in a little research the maid of honor was conducting on the make up industry!!!! I and my bridesmaids are black with differing skin tones amongst us and she did a great job bringing out our natural beauty!

So glad I worked with her!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/20/2014

Arrvada was wonderful! I hired her and her team for both hair and makeup for myself, my six bridesmaids, and my mother and MIL. Everyone was very happy with the way their makeup and hair turned out and our pictures were lovely! Arrvada originally was not going to be able to provide service, personally, on the day of my wedding and connected me with a great makeup artist. In the end, she was able to make the wedding day and I was able to do a hair trial with her for the extensions I planned to use. She gave great advice, was very flexible and had a great attitude. Having her and her team with us the morning of my wedding relieved a LOT of my stress and helped make everything run smoothly. They showed up on time and ready to go and we were able to get everyone done with only a little bit of overlap when the photographers arrived. I would recommend her and her team to anyone!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/19/2014

Arrvada and her team did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well my bridesmaids and my Mothers's hair. Arrvada really listened to how I wanted my hair and makeup while making very helpful suggestions. I looked so gorgeous on my wedding day and I owe it to her for doing such an Amazing job! My hair was perfect! My makeup perfect! My fake eyelashes didn't come off until the next night I showered. My Bridesmaids hair was done just the way I wanted and they looked so beautiful too! My Mothers's hair turned out great and she loved it. I highly recommend Arrvada for wedding day hair and makeup or any special occasion. She is great! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/04/2014

Natalie · Married on 08/30/2014

Arrvada and her team are amazing!!! I highly recommend her to any bride looking for someone talented yet affordable. She was very flexible and accommodated my indecisiveness. I changed my look several times and Arrvada was very patient with me. The day of my wedding, Arrvada and her team showed up on time and were ready to work their magic on us! They listened to what each one us liked and disliked and in the end everyone loved their look. They were real knowledgeable in today's makeup/hair trends and used quality products. Our makeup and hair lasted all day as promised by Arrvada and her team and photographed well. Arrvada was great and I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/08/2015