The Blowout

Elk Grove, CA View map Visit website

The Blowout is a wedding hair and makeup service located in Elk Grove, California. This salon is full of professionally trained staff who all work tirelessly to ensure you and your wedding party have a stress-free experience as well as a flawless look.

The Blowout offers a wide variety of blowout looks to create the personalized hairdo of your dreams, whether that be a simple look, diva look, braided perfection, or a totally customized look of your choice. Makeup services include contouring, eye makeup, and fake lashes. Clients may also choose to have a traditional or natural makeup look. A makeup trial service is available to ensure clients achieve their perfect wedding day look when the big day finally arrives. Other more general services include:

• Extensions
  • On-site hair

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$15.00

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$30

What is the base price for pedicures?

$40

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Relaxer
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Philana
    Philana L. Married on 10/30/2020

Great experience

I contacted the Blow Out a couple months before my wedding to get a quote for hair and makeup for 11. Stacie got back to me right away, and she answered all my questions. whenever I would email with an update or questions or change, she responded super fast.
    The morning of the wedding, her team arrived on time and knocked it out of the park. My girls had requested some crazy intricate braids and hairstyles and every single one was accomplished exactly as desired.
    I'd recommend Stacie and her girls to anyone needing a great hair stylist and makeup artist in the Sacramento area. Thanks again Stacie!!
    Brooke Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing!

I had my wedding hair done by Stacie who works at the blowout in Elk Grove. She was amazing! She showed up on time and got all my girls done and everyone’s hair looked great! My hair is very thin and straight and doesn’t hold a curl for very long and Stacie somehow made those curls last for hours, I was amazed. My hair couldn’t have looked any better for my wedding! I highly recommend using this company!!
  • W
    Whitney L. Married on 07/25/2020

Wedding Day Must

The Blowout did both my engagement shoot hair and makeup and my wedding day makeup and both times they were amazing! They did my bridal hair and makeup also and everyone looked gorgeous! My wedding was during covid and they arrived early and everything was highly sanitized and they wore masks the entire time. They ladies were so fun and sweet and made the day that much more fun! They were able to do any makeup or hair we requested and were so efficient! I can’t recommend them enough!

9165 Elk Grove Florin Rd #130 Elk Grove, CA, 95624
916-249-2612

Monday - Saturday 9:00am to 7:00pm Sunday 10:00am to 5:00pm
Location of (The Blowout)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding