Elena Little Makeup Artist

Sacramento, CA View map Visit website

Hello Bride to be!

I am thrilled to be your Makeup Artist for your wedding day! If you are looking for high quality and personal service, you've come to the right place. I personalize your look to your style, taste and personality. I'm committed to giving you the attention and personal service to create delightful and stress free environment for you special day. I specialize in traditional makeup application as well as air-brush makeup for flawless, radiant, glowing skin that will look gorgeous whether up close or for the camera. I provide on location service for large or small bridal parties. Let me put my passion and experience to make you look and feel absolutely gorgeous on the most special day of your life!

To book your makeup trial please contact me at elena.s.little@gmai.com or call me 917.716.1393

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$70.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting

• Ashley
    Ashley D. Getting married on 05/21/2022

Amazing Hair and Makeup

So far I have only worked with Elena on my trial and engagement photos, but I'm definitely excited for her to work her magic on my wedding day. For my trial I actually ended up running late because I took a wrong turn but she was understanding and really nice about it. I loved how my trial went, I wasn't sure what exact look I wanted but Elena made me look glamorous while also still looking like myself. Why I'm writing this review before my wedding is because the engagement shoot, it was outside in 90 degree weather but my hair and makeup did not budge AT ALL. I was so amazed, even through all the sweat I still felt beautiful with my hair and makeup. I'm so happy to be working with Elena and highly recommend her!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca D. Married on 05/02/2021

Beautiful makeup & Hair

Elena did a wonderful job on everyone's makeup and the hair was amazing as well. Even while being rushed by the photographers she did a great job. I had all different hair types and faces and she made everyone gorgeous. Definitely worth every penny!
  • Ami
    Ami R. Married on 09/04/2020

Amazing and Flexible!

Elena is incredibly talented and helped guide me through the process. Then she put her magic to work and helped create the wedding look I wanted! She was extremely kind and patient and easy to work with! On top of all of that, she was very flexible with my early morning request, which helped ease the stress of planning. I really cannot recommend Elena enough!

Elena Little Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you Ami, it was my pleasure to be a part of your special day!! Congratulations!! Picture looks great, thank you for sharing!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

2349 Northrop Ave Sacramento, CA, 95825
917-997-1339
Location of (Elena Little Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding