Elena Little Makeup Artist Reviews

14 Reviews for Elena Little Makeup Artist

• Ciara

Ciara Funkhouser · Married on 09/09/2020

Elena is amazing!

I am so beyond happy that I found Elena for my wedding makeup!! She is super talented, beyond sweet, and listens to all of your requests and concerns. I asked for a natural look that would make my eyes pop and she nailed it. Not only that, my super oily skin didn't show at all through the whole night. My bridesmaids and mom that had their makeup done by her looked gorgeous as well. Thanks for everything Elena!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Elena Little Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you Ciara for your review, it was my pleasure to beautify you for your wedding day!! You look beautiful, love!!

Tasha Ortiz · Married on 07/25/2020

Bride to be

Elena was such a pleasure to work with!! She was so polite and sweet and made me so comfortable! She made me look so beautiful at my wedding, My hair and makeup looked so beautiful and stayed all day and night. I would most definitely hire Elena again and recommend her to anyone that wants to look exquisite on their wedding day

Sent on 07/29/2020

Elena Little Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you Tasha!! It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day and beautify you for your special day!!

Alexis Garcia · Married on 07/10/2020

made the day

Elena was an absolute dream to work with from the beginning. We had open communication during my trial, leading up to the wedding she provided a time line and the day of the wedding she was prompt, organized, kept us on time and most importantly - made everyone look their best! If I had to redo this day 10 times over, I would pick Elena every time!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Kennedy Hill · Married on 12/10/2019

Super pleased

We were very lucky to get Elena in time for my mom's wedding. She is super talented and knows her stuff. She was super friendly and easy to talk to. Everything looked amazing and lasted all night. Makeup and hair looked fabulous in person and in photographs. LOVE!! Thank you Elena!!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Elena Little Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much Kennedy!! I was happy to be a part of your mother wedding day!! It was my pleasure to beautify you Both!!
  • Allison

Allison Pepper · Married on 11/09/2019

Allison P.

Elena did a great job on mine (bride), my mother, and my mother-in-law’s makeup for my wedding day. I really wanted full coverage, but also a very natural look for my wedding day. Elena helped me achieve just that and my makeup lasted all day!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca G Sterling · Married on 09/28/2019

Great and easy to work with!

I booked Elena to do makeup for my two sisters, mom and I for my wedding this September. Elena was so flexible and understanding with each of our different requests, as well as with scheduling. She was prompt on the day of and made the makeup scheduling all feel really relaxed and stress-free. I know we were all wanting to make sure our makeup was beautiful but natural looking and Elena was really receptive to these requests. I was also a bit picky during trial runs and Elena was so patient and even allowed me to do a second trial with her. We all enjoyed having her there with us as we were getting ready too! I would highly recommend Elena to anyone looking for a makeup artist:)

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Dana

Dana Mcafee · Married on 08/03/2019

Highly recommend!

I am so glad I chose Elena to do the makeup for my wedding, she did an amazing job! She did makeup for myself and three bridesmaids, and the results were beautiful. She listened so well to what everyone wanted and was flexible, even offering to do just eye makeup for one of my bridesmaids who wanted to do her own foundation and contouring. She spent well over an hour with me at the makeup trial making sure everything was perfect, and payed great attention to the small adjustments I wanted to make on the wedding day. Elena was so easygoing and sweet, and was amazing to work with. I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Tamera · Married on 06/08/2019

Mother of the bride

Elena is amazing at what she does. She not only did my daughters make up. 6 bridesmaids and both moms. She did my daughters make up exactly as she wanted and my daughter was beyond beautiful. The girls were stunning. My makeup lasted through the many tears of happiness and into the night, if you need a artist for your special day I highly recommend Elena. She is a pleasure to work with and I feel so blessed to have her part of my daughters magical day. I cannot thank her enough !!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Annie · Married on 07/01/2016

Elena is a phenomenal make up artist! She made all 8 of my girls look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!! She is extremely focused and passionate about her work, and uses top brands and products. Highly recommend Elena, I have used her for my engagement photos and wedding! Thanks so much Elena : )!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/11/2016

Great wedding makeup. I recommend.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Elena did my wedding makeup couple months ago with exceptional skills. She came very prepared for our trial makeup and took it very seriously as it was actual wedding day! She used on me airbrush machine to get flawless look as it was natural, it was my goal! She listened to every detail I told her and gave me some advice that I didn't think of, such as fake eyelashes (you really want to see them on the photos!) She made me feel confident on the most important day in my life. Thank you Elena!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Marla · Married on 06/06/2015

Elena was an amazing makeup artist. She did my makeup for my wedding day. For starters she came to my house to do a trial. I loved what she did and she really took her time. Her personality on top of that made it a great experience. She was so sweet and I really enjoyed talking to her. On the day of the wedding she was at the hotel before I even got there and did all of my bridesmaids and moms makeup. Everyone looked absolutely stunning. I'm so glad I chose her to do my makeup and would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great makeup artist.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Marie · Married on 05/27/2016

I had a great experience with Charm City Makeup. I loved the look of my make up and Elena made things very convenient to work with her associate, Natalia. Natalia even came to me and I wasn't charged an extra fee. Elena was fun and knowledgeable while helping me figure out the best look for my special day.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2016

Elena is incredibly talented, particularly at making makeup look natural. She did the makeup for several of my bridesmaids. She is very thorough and especially incredible at false eyelashes!

Sent on 08/19/2016