The Blowout Reviews

The Blowout 2
The Blowout 3
  • I

Inez · Married on 04/14/2017

Stephanie did my hair and makeup and I loved the way everything came out. I looked flawless and stayed looking perfect all day. My curls did not come out and my makeup did not wear off. Some of the other girls there also did my mom's, sister's, and daughter's hair/makeup and they all looked beautiful. I will definitely be going back to them in the future for other events. They did exactly what I wanted and they were not overpriced.

Sent on 04/17/2017
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 06/18/2016

Freaking Fabulous!

The Blowout is filled with talented and kind individuals. They always surpass what I imagine. Using the best products for hair and make up. Prior to my June wedding, I would go to The Blowout for extensions, hair cuts, make up, and of course marvelous blowouts, so there was no doubt, in question, that I would chose them for my Big Day. I had full bridal services done (up do hair and make up) along with my bridesmaids, my oldest daughter, my niece, and mom. We all had a fabulous time and we left feeling so GLAMOROUS! All our hair dos stayed up, curls stayed curled and our make up did not run! We were still looking great from 10am-1am haha! The staff is not only talented but they are all professional, educated, personable and funny has heck! Ive never left The Blowout without a laugh and a drink! Shout out to Stacie, Roger and The Blowout Staff!

Sent on 01/26/2019
    The Blowout 4
    The Blowout 5
    The Blowout 6

I had my bridal hair and makeup done at the Blowout in Elk Grove, Ca and absolutely loved it! My three bridesmaids, my mother, and mother-in-law also had their hair and makeup done and looked fantastic. We came in the morning and they had mimosas and snack provided along with fun music and wedding movies playing. The entire staff was talented, professional and a lot of fun. Even if you wanted something changed they had no problem changing things to achieve your look. The prices are fantastic and they actually finished all of early. The blowout also did my bridal shower hair and were amazing!! I will definitely be going back to have hair and makeup done for future events.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Katherine · Married on 11/18/2017

4.2

Awesome experience

The Blowout made my wedding party feel so special and beautiful.

Sent on 01/10/2019