The Blowout Reviews

The Blowout View more information

• Philana
    Philana L. Married on 10/30/2020

Great experience

I contacted the Blow Out a couple months before my wedding to get a quote for hair and makeup for 11. Stacie got back to me right away, and she answered all my questions. whenever I would email with an update or questions or change, she responded super fast.
    The morning of the wedding, her team arrived on time and knocked it out of the park. My girls had requested some crazy intricate braids and hairstyles and every single one was accomplished exactly as desired.
    I'd recommend Stacie and her girls to anyone needing a great hair stylist and makeup artist in the Sacramento area. Thanks again Stacie!!
    Brooke Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing!

I had my wedding hair done by Stacie who works at the blowout in Elk Grove. She was amazing! She showed up on time and got all my girls done and everyone’s hair looked great! My hair is very thin and straight and doesn’t hold a curl for very long and Stacie somehow made those curls last for hours, I was amazed. My hair couldn’t have looked any better for my wedding! I highly recommend using this company!!
  • W
    Whitney L. Married on 07/25/2020

Wedding Day Must

The Blowout did both my engagement shoot hair and makeup and my wedding day makeup and both times they were amazing! They did my bridal hair and makeup also and everyone looked gorgeous! My wedding was during covid and they arrived early and everything was highly sanitized and they wore masks the entire time. They ladies were so fun and sweet and made the day that much more fun! They were able to do any makeup or hair we requested and were so efficient! I can’t recommend them enough!
  • Kaila
    Kaila S. Married on 10/06/2019

Perfection

I did hair and makeup for my wedding. I don’t usually wear makeup but it was a must for my wedding. These ladies really knew how to bring out my natural features without going over board. My hair was perfect. She used my own extensions and did the exact way I asked her to. They were very nice ladies and they took care of me and my big group of bridesmaids, mother of bride, flower girl, and even my aunt. I did the trial for both hair and makeup before the wedding. I definitely recommend that because I made a lot of changes before my wedding.
  • I
    Inez Married on 04/14/2017
    Stephanie did my hair and makeup and I loved the way everything came out. I looked flawless and stayed looking perfect all day. My curls did not come out and my makeup did not wear off. Some of the other girls there also did my mom's, sister's, and daughter's hair/makeup and they all looked beautiful. I will definitely be going back to them in the future for other events. They did exactly what I wanted and they were not overpriced.
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 06/18/2016

Freaking Fabulous!

The Blowout is filled with talented and kind individuals. They always surpass what I imagine. Using the best products for hair and make up. Prior to my June wedding, I would go to The Blowout for extensions, hair cuts, make up, and of course marvelous blowouts, so there was no doubt, in question, that I would chose them for my Big Day. I had full bridal services done (up do hair and make up) along with my bridesmaids, my oldest daughter, my niece, and mom. We all had a fabulous time and we left feeling so GLAMOROUS! All our hair dos stayed up, curls stayed curled and our make up did not run! We were still looking great from 10am-1am haha! The staff is not only talented but they are all professional, educated, personable and funny has heck! Ive never left The Blowout without a laugh and a drink! Shout out to Stacie, Roger and The Blowout Staff!
  • User1692491 2+ years ago
    I had my bridal hair and makeup done at the Blowout in Elk Grove, Ca and absolutely loved it! My three bridesmaids, my mother, and mother-in-law also had their hair and makeup done and looked fantastic. We came in the morning and they had mimosas and snack provided along with fun music and wedding movies playing. The entire staff was talented, professional and a lot of fun. Even if you wanted something changed they had no problem changing things to achieve your look. The prices are fantastic and they actually finished all of early. The blowout also did my bridal shower hair and were amazing!! I will definitely be going back to have hair and makeup done for future events.
    Katherine Married on 11/18/2017

Awesome experience

The Blowout made my wedding party feel so special and beautiful.