224 Main Street W, Hartselle, AL 35640 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About The Something Blue Shoppe

The Something Blue Shoppe is a prestigious wedding dress and bridal salon located in historic Hartselle, Alabama. They are Alabama’s oldest full-service bridal salon and are proud to now serve a third generation of brides-to-be. With hundreds of gowns to choose from, The Something Blue Shoppe offers attire for every bride, no matter the style or budget. Whatever desire or dress specifics you have, the trained bridal consultants will work diligently to find your perfect gown. From the moment you walk into the store to the second you walk down the aisle, you’ll feel confident and beautiful in the dress of your dreams.

After consulting with their experienced staff, shoppers are offered refreshments while the bridal consultants do the work of finding a dream dress. Not finding what you’re looking for? They also offer customization services. They can also provide attire for bridesmaids, grooms, groomsmen, and more. Other services include:

• Bridal belts

The Something Blue Shoppe 7
  • Destinee

Destinee Elizabeth Bragwell · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Amazing experience!

Suzanna was amazing and really made wedding shopping an easy and enjoyable experience! I told her what I liked, and bought the first dress I tried on. She knows what she’s doing! They also offer great discounts on bridesmaid dresses, invitations, and so much more. I spent a little more than my dress budget, but I’ll be able to counter the cost with all the discounts they offer!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Getting married on 03/28/2020

It Was Amazing

This shop is one of the best. I have my dream dress and would recommend this place to any bride looking for her dress!!!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    The Something Blue Shoppe 8
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Dream experience

An absolute DREAM! Paige was amazing, patient and an absolute sweetheart! I had a vision in my head of what I wanted and it just didn’t work for me but Paige helped me find my perfect dress! I’m so glad this was my first and only stop and I can’t wait to wear my perfect dress!!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

The Something Blue Shoppe FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months