822 Regal Drive, Huntsville, AL 35801 Map · Phone number

12-4 pm

Admission $10 at the door

Pre-register at

www.modernbridesinc.com/events

Plan your dream wedding with the most thoughtful and creative wedding vendors from Huntsville and the surrounding areas.

The Celebrations Bridal Event will showcase wedding vendors from all avenues along with door prizes and a continuous fashion show with the latest styles and color inspiration to make for the perfect day!

Pre-register at www.ModernBridesInc.com/events.

We hope to see you there!

Follow Modern Brides on

bridesmaids
alex
erikaknight1
Modern Brides
alex alex kbz photography huntsville al
Modern Brides
alexalex kbz photography huntsville al
Modern Brides
alexandalex kbz photography huntsville al
logo

52 Reviews for Modern Brides

• Sidney

Sidney Little · Married on 10/13/2019

Helpful, Considerate & Talented

I would definitely recommend Modern Brides for your wedding dress and bridal accessories. The staff was extremely kind and helpful. I probably tried on at least a dozen dresses and it didn’t phase them one bit. They were so accommodating when I brought my 18 month old nephew to dress fittings and even let me come try my dress on the day it came in even though I couldn’t come in until just minutes before they closed. And the alterations! My dress was very intricate - covered in lace with a fitted corset top. I lost quite a bit of weight between the time we order the dress and when it came in. The top was huge but after she took it in, it was perfectly fitted to my body. I’m also very short but I desperately wanted to keep the scalloping at the bottom. She had to remove all of the lace, hem the dress, and then sew the lace back on. I couldn’t even tell it was different at all! The bustle was absolutely perfect too. I had a great experience and I hope that you add Modern Brides as your first stop when dress hunting. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Kaitlyn Giesy · Married on 01/06/2019

Outstanding Bridal Shop

Modern Brides has a wonderful selection of unique dresses. I had looked at several other places before finding exactly what I wanted here. The entire staff is amazing. Everyone was so kind and helpful. I am a very particular person, and Pat was so patient and willing to work with me until we got my dress exactly how I wanted it. I highly recommend this place!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • OldSchoolKindaLove

Kirsten · Married on 09/29/2018

I couldn't be more pleased with the service I received at Modern Brides. Haley was my consultant and she was so easy to work with. Modern Brides was the first store I went to when shopping for my wedding dress, because I found my Senior Prom dress there. However, like most brides I had 30+ pictures of beautiful dresses, but once I put them on I didn't like the style. After a quick trip to Nashville I called and made a secondary appointment with Haley at Modern Brides and I found my PERFECT dress. I walked in and told Haley what style I was looking for and she immediately began pulling dresses for me to try on including the two dresses which I liked the first time just to be sure. The best part is I was able to find my dress without going over my budget, so now I can use the remaining funds to use elsewhere.

I highly recommend Modern Brides, for all your formal needs. They have helped me tremendously with both my prom and wedding dress and I have never once left disappointed in service or selection.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Modern Brides FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Brooks Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Pat and the lovely ladies at Modern Brides! We love the relaxed atmosphere at their studio, no pressure and always professional. We have only heard praise from any of our brides that have used Modern Brides for their wedding. They receive our full endorsement for anyone seeking a knowledgeable staff, professional service, and no pressure sales... and beautiful gowns of course!

• Joel and Amber Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Modern Brides! Our brides have a wonderful experience shopping with them for their wedding gowns! Pat and her team know how to help you find the perfect gown and can help customize it just the way you want it! They also have a great selection of tuxes for the guys.

• April Stanley Photography Wedding Photographers

Since I'm a wedding photographer, I get to see lots and lots of wedding dresses. I have had many clients find their wedding dress at Modern Brides and have heard nothing but praise about Pat and her team (plus the dresses are always gorgeous)! If you're looking for a wedding dress, I highly recommend that you stop by Modern Brides. I know you won't be disappointed :)

• 822 Regal Drive Huntsville, 35801 See on map
    Location of (Modern Brides)