822 Regal Drive, Huntsville, AL 35801 Map · Phone number

12-4 pm

Admission $10 at the door

Pre-register at

www.modernbridesinc.com/events

Plan your dream wedding with the most thoughtful and creative wedding vendors from Huntsville and the surrounding areas.

The Celebrations Bridal Event will showcase wedding vendors from all avenues along with door prizes and a continuous fashion show with the latest styles and color inspiration to make for the perfect day!

Pre-register at www.ModernBridesInc.com/events.

We hope to see you there!

Follow Modern Brides on

bridesmaids
alex
erikaknight1
Modern Brides
alex alex kbz photography huntsville al
Modern Brides
alexalex kbz photography huntsville al
Modern Brides
alexandalex kbz photography huntsville al
logo

Modern Brides 1
Modern Brides 2

Kaitlyn Giesy · Married on 01/06/2019

Outstanding Bridal Shop

Modern Brides has a wonderful selection of unique dresses. I had looked at several other places before finding exactly what I wanted here. The entire staff is amazing. Everyone was so kind and helpful. I am a very particular person, and Pat was so patient and willing to work with me until we got my dress exactly how I wanted it. I highly recommend this place!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • OldSchoolKindaLove

Kirsten · Married on 09/29/2018

I couldn't be more pleased with the service I received at Modern Brides. Haley was my consultant and she was so easy to work with. Modern Brides was the first store I went to when shopping for my wedding dress, because I found my Senior Prom dress there. However, like most brides I had 30+ pictures of beautiful dresses, but once I put them on I didn't like the style. After a quick trip to Nashville I called and made a secondary appointment with Haley at Modern Brides and I found my PERFECT dress. I walked in and told Haley what style I was looking for and she immediately began pulling dresses for me to try on including the two dresses which I liked the first time just to be sure. The best part is I was able to find my dress without going over my budget, so now I can use the remaining funds to use elsewhere.

I highly recommend Modern Brides, for all your formal needs. They have helped me tremendously with both my prom and wedding dress and I have never once left disappointed in service or selection.

Sent on 02/27/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

I have been a customer of Modern Brides since high school, over 10 years now. Even after moving from the Huntsville area, I've come back here to shop for formal events. I always feel welcomed by the staff. The girls are so cheerful and helpful! I never feel rushed or like I'm being too much trouble. When I first was engaged, I thought it would be easier to purchase my gown from a shop in my current city of Nashville. After visiting nearly 10 bridal shops in Nashville, I came to Modern Brides. And I regret not going here first like I usually do!!! They made the experience so easy for this out of town bride! I walked in with a specific vision in my head. After trying on several gowns, I off handedly mentioned to Mrs. Pat that I really wanted a specific look that I was frustrated I couldn’t find because it was not a very popular style. She was quick to respond with an idea that we might be able to ask for the top of one dress and the bottom of another dress from the manufacturer. First thing the following Monday, I received the call from her about my DREAM DRESS! Because of the manufacturer's ability to create custom fabric patterns, the team at Modern Bride was able to give me the neck line and cut of the dress I was dreaming of! They, also, accommodated my group of 10 for viewing of my dress arrival and helped me select the perfect veil to match. Alterations were easy to schedule and flawlessly executed. They would not let me take my dress until I was 100% satisfied with their work! So sweet!

Everyone I've encountered at this shop is kind, knowledgeable, and very easy to work with. Their selection is amazing for bridal, bridesmaid, and formal events. I look forward to continuing my business with the Modern Brides team. Thank you, ladies!!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Modern Brides 3

Modern Brides's reply:

Sweet, Rachel! Thank you so much for your loving review. You and your family are SUCH a joy to work with. We thoroughly enjoyed creating your customized gown and it was incredibly beautiful! We also can not forget to mention your gorgeous beaded veil. You were a DREAM on your wedding day! Thank you so much again. We love you and wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness!

Modern Brides FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Brooks Photography
    Brooks Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Pat and the lovely ladies at Modern Brides! We love the relaxed atmosphere at their studio, no pressure and always professional. We have only heard praise from any of our brides that have used Modern Brides for their wedding. They receive our full endorsement for anyone seeking a knowledgeable staff, professional service, and no pressure sales... and beautiful gowns of course!

• Joel and Amber Photography
    Joel and Amber Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Modern Brides! Our brides have a wonderful experience shopping with them for their wedding gowns! Pat and her team know how to help you find the perfect gown and can help customize it just the way you want it! They also have a great selection of tuxes for the guys.

• April Stanley Photography
    April Stanley Photography Wedding Photographers

Since I'm a wedding photographer, I get to see lots and lots of wedding dresses. I have had many clients find their wedding dress at Modern Brides and have heard nothing but praise about Pat and her team (plus the dresses are always gorgeous)! If you're looking for a wedding dress, I highly recommend that you stop by Modern Brides. I know you won't be disappointed :)

• 822 Regal Drive Huntsville, 35801 See on map