822 Regal Drive, Huntsville, AL 35801 Map · Phone number

12-4 pm

Admission $10 at the door

Pre-register at

www.modernbridesinc.com/events

Plan your dream wedding with the most thoughtful and creative wedding vendors from Huntsville and the surrounding areas.

The Celebrations Bridal Event will showcase wedding vendors from all avenues along with door prizes and a continuous fashion show with the latest styles and color inspiration to make for the perfect day!

Pre-register at www.ModernBridesInc.com/events.

We hope to see you there!

Follow Modern Brides on

bridesmaids
alex
erikaknight1
Modern Brides
alex alex kbz photography huntsville al
Modern Brides
alexalex kbz photography huntsville al
Modern Brides
alexandalex kbz photography huntsville al
logo

Videos 1 Video

54 Reviews for Modern Brides

Kerri Parris · Married on 06/20/2020

Kerri Bevilacqua

Mrs. Pat and the entire staff at Modern Brides are nothing short of amazing! They consistently bent over backwards to make sure that us, our bridal party, and family were well dressed in our special day. I purchased my dress and we wound up also renting the guy’s suits as well after another vendor in town shut down and stopped communicating with us after COVID hit. Modern Brides rescued us and made sure that everything was in on time, and perfectly altered as well. They gave us so much comfort and peace of mind that we would be taken care of and they did not disappoint! They are truly the best of the best!

Sent on 08/14/2020

Modern Brides's reply:

Kerri! Thank you so much for your sweet review. It was a JOY to work with you and your bridal party! Thank you again for sharing your special day with us. We wish you and your sweet husband a lifetime full of love and happiness.

Lara Meeks · Married on 06/06/2020

No Pressure Dress Shop

I tried on several dresses and when I fixated on one in particular but couldn’t quite commit yet, they let me stand there and look at it for the longest time, without huge pressure to buy. I came back a few weeks later and confirmed it was the one for me. I bought it off the rack, and they were able to fix the little tags and tears from normal wear, and altered it to fit me perfectly while providing advice on how to care for it during and after my wedding day. Recommend this place!

Sent on 06/27/2020

Modern Brides's reply:

Hello, Lara!
    Thank you so much for your kind review. We loved helping you find the wedding gown of your dreams! We would love to display your wedding pictures on our website!! Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together. Thank you again
  • Sidney

Sidney Little · Married on 10/13/2019

Helpful, Considerate & Talented

I would definitely recommend Modern Brides for your wedding dress and bridal accessories. The staff was extremely kind and helpful. I probably tried on at least a dozen dresses and it didn’t phase them one bit. They were so accommodating when I brought my 18 month old nephew to dress fittings and even let me come try my dress on the day it came in even though I couldn’t come in until just minutes before they closed. And the alterations! My dress was very intricate - covered in lace with a fitted corset top. I lost quite a bit of weight between the time we order the dress and when it came in. The top was huge but after she took it in, it was perfectly fitted to my body. I’m also very short but I desperately wanted to keep the scalloping at the bottom. She had to remove all of the lace, hem the dress, and then sew the lace back on. I couldn’t even tell it was different at all! The bustle was absolutely perfect too. I had a great experience and I hope that you add Modern Brides as your first stop when dress hunting. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Modern Brides FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Brooks Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Pat and the lovely ladies at Modern Brides! We love the relaxed atmosphere at their studio, no pressure and always professional. We have only heard praise from any of our brides that have used Modern Brides for their wedding. They receive our full endorsement for anyone seeking a knowledgeable staff, professional service, and no pressure sales... and beautiful gowns of course!

• Joel and Amber Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Modern Brides! Our brides have a wonderful experience shopping with them for their wedding gowns! Pat and her team know how to help you find the perfect gown and can help customize it just the way you want it! They also have a great selection of tuxes for the guys.

• April Stanley Photography Wedding Photographers

Since I'm a wedding photographer, I get to see lots and lots of wedding dresses. I have had many clients find their wedding dress at Modern Brides and have heard nothing but praise about Pat and her team (plus the dresses are always gorgeous)! If you're looking for a wedding dress, I highly recommend that you stop by Modern Brides. I know you won't be disappointed :)

• 822 Regal Drive Huntsville, 35801 See on map
    Location of (Modern Brides)