Hampton Cove Wedding Venue

Gurley, AL View map
Up to 200 guests

Up to 200 guests

Hampton Cove Wedding Venue is an event venue in Gurley, Alabama. Located near Huntsville, the venue is spread across 23 acres of land, offering views of mountains, woods, and fields. An abundance of event setups are possible across the grounds, with both indoor and outdoor settings available.

Facilities and Capacity

Hampton Cove Wedding Venue can host up to 200 guests for large-scale celebrations. The venue offers four event spaces for both covered and uncovered ceremonies and receptions. The Shady Grove ceremony site overlooks a pond with a fountain, and displays tall trees and a filigreed wrought iron arbor. Alternatively, the Hay Barn ceremony site is characterized by exposed rafters and traditional wooden features. After the service, newlyweds can guide their loved ones to the main reception area defined by high ceilings, string lighting, and crystal chandeliers. The facility contains a large mobile bar station that can be staffed by couples’ preferred licensed bartender. An additional patio area contains outdoor games such as Corn Hole, and flower beds. Get-ready rooms are available for the wedding party to prepare for the big day and a guestbook station can also be set up Furthermore, the site is wheelchair accessible and contains parking facilities.

Hampton Cove Wedding Venue offers a variety of wedding services to help ensure that the events of the day run smoothly. The in-house coordinator can collaborate with couples to produce an occasion in line with their vision. In addition to assistance with planning and design, the team at the venue can supply a range of rental items on the day. This includes tables and Chiavari chairs for up to 200 guests. As an additional feature, the team can also set up a photo booth to entertain loved ones. To help fulfill couples’ specific requirements, outside vendors are allowed. This means that clients can set up a personalized celebration that reflects their theme and style in as many details as possible.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,400

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,403

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Barn
Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

• Hayley
    Hayley M. Married on 03/27/2022

Wedding dreams made real

I need to start off by saying that I couldn't have had the wedding I did without the amazing owners and staff at HCWV. Carla and Heather are top-notch! From the moment I emailed them it was a easy-going. Like many brides I was worried about all the pieces coming together, especially because I was planning it all on my own but HCWV put my mind at ease. The venue itself is the most beautiful, the most out of a fairytale place I could have imagined. Carla was so helpful, always there to answer questions and guide me in times of stress or when I started to get overwhelmed during planning. She made amazing recommendations, many of the vendors I used came from her and it made the entire wedding run smooth. I also used them for my day of coordinating, when I say everything went off without a hitch I mean it. I can't recommend the venue enough. It offers two ceremony sites, one is covered in case of bad weather (which we used for our first look,) it has a gorgeous reception area, and beautiful bride and groom suites. The most perfect place, I couldn't be happier with my experience!

Photos by Amandalyn Photography
    Brian F. Married on 09/25/2021

Tremendous venue

The venue was beautiful and the staff could not have been more helpful in making our wedding perfect. The outdoor venue was a little buggy, but it was a minor inconvenience at most. We got a number of compliments from our guests on the beauty of the venue and the overall ambiance of the wedding. Highly recommended.
    Cassidy L. Married on 03/21/2021

Stress Free Perfect Day

There are a lot of challenges planning a wedding in a pandemic and Heather and Carla made my life so much easier. We had booked the venue a month before the pandemic hit and I was also trying to plan it from across the country in California. I went back and forth so many times on how to have a safe wedding and Heather was guiding me through it all. We finally decided to have a 30 person wedding and it turned out absolutely beautiful. Heather and Carla took care of all the details and I was completely stress-free the entire day. I highly recommend their wedding planning/coordination package. You won't regret it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Matt & Devon
    25 photos · 08/15/2015

Dr, Kelsey Graham Ministries Dr, Kelsey Graham Ministries Wedding Officiants

A truly wonderful venue with a great staff... Having officiated several weddings there over the years I encourage you to give them a call and check this place out before booking your big day!!

Live Free Photography Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely stunning location. Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation is the perfect mix of modern Southern and bohemian style. Their atmosphere is perfect for today's brides, looking for something unique and yet classically beautiful. We definitely recommend them!

Pixie Dust Cake Designs Pixie Dust Cake Designs Wedding Cakes

What an amazing venue to get married for any couple ! There are so many options to pick from ! Hampton Cove has you covered if you want to get married outside or inside.You may have a rustic wedding,boho classic,rustic chic or anytype.The grounds is just simply beautiful! One of my favorite parts is the Locks of Love Fence.You should ask about it when you conntact them. I've had the pleasure of working with Heather,Karla and the Staff many times and I can truly say that they are fabulous.They work very hard to meet the needs of whatever event they are holding at the venue. They guest is always #1. They always treat vendors with respect. We don't hand out high rated reviews easily so when looking for a venue don't pass this one up !

823 Cherry Tree Rd Gurley, AL, 35748
256-683-4576
Location of (Hampton Cove Wedding Venue)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding

Wedding Venues