Dr, Kelsey Graham Ministries

Alabaster, AL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$450 Typical Price

CONGRATULATIONS newly engaged couples!!! Welcome to the world of trying to figure out all things weddings.
I have been involved in literally thousands of wedding throughout my lifetime. I never actually intended to become a WEDDING EXPERT but it happened. It happened in part because it is my nature to be as educated on any subject I am involved in as much as possible. Starting out simply as a WEDDING OFFICIANT many years ago the learning started and the more I learned the more I jumped in to assist couples in their planning and the execution of the wedding day.
Over the years I have personally retained and trained a team of top notch wedding pros. If any of us got ill, had an emergency or died you - THE COUPLE, would never be put in a place to be concerned about YOUR wedding being covered. We always attend rehearsals- even if the services we are providing are other than OFFICIANT- yes our photographer, videographer and DJ are there at rehearsal- because any on these services are vital to your wedding memories. The more we know about YOU and YOUR WEDDING the better we can serve YOU.
As OFFICIANT WEDDING PLANNER or DAY OF DIRECTOR we are not there to tell you what to do but are there to provide suggestions and execute the plan that YOU decide fits YOUR style and YOUR vision of YOUR wedding.
Over the years many of our couples have taken the time to write about the services we provide- I first suggest that you read through those. Then give me a call and see if you think I and my team are a good fit for YOUR wedding.
We meet face to face, at a time and place convenient to YOU and YOUR schedules (Weddings are not a part time gig for us- it is our main gig!) If you choose to utilize us we are there for YOU- via phone calls, texts, Zoom. We have no regular business hours because the people we serve normally do have regular work hours so we make our schedule fit YOUR schedule.

UPDATE!!!!!

I still travel to venues throughout the southeast however I have taken over management of a beautiful venue called CABIN AT THE LODGE!!! Contact me for details if you are still searching for the perfect venue for your wedding!

The ceremony we design and script WITH you is not some cookie cutter wedding, We work to create a wedding as unique and interesting as YOU are.

Here is the reality- IT IS YOUR WEDDING NOT OURS!
I have actually heard wedding planners call the minister or another vendor 'MY MINISTER' or 'MY DJ'. We work for YOU the couple and we work WITH YOUR wedding planner not FOR your wedding planner. Because we never forget who our boss is.

So if you want a wedding vendor who becomes the brides BEST FRIEND (read the reviews) Dr Kelsey Graham and team are your best choice.

No matter what role we serve on your wedding day our main mission is to keep YOU, the bride, happy all the way through.
Consultations are always free. We are not pushy. We have no need or reason to be pushy.
And our fees are based on our talents and experience not on anyone's budget. If you want only the best for one of, if not the most important events, of your life call 888-501-6689.

Dr, Kelsey Graham Ministries is able to officiate events of all kinds from black tie affairs to themed celebrations, casual elopements, and much more. Whatever couples need, Kelsey is there to deliver. Kelsey also offers consultations and a ceremony rehearsal, ensuring every detail is just right before the big day. Counseling and customized vows may also be provided. While officiating is Kelsey鈥檚 main service, his team can also provide photography, photo booth rentals, DJ services, day-of coordination, and more. And of great importance Dr Graham is a facilitator of a couple's counseling program SYMBIS.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$450

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$450

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$250

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$200

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
FL
GA
KY
LA
MS
SC
TN

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Jamie A. Married on 08/06/2022

Couldn鈥檛 be any happier!

Dr Kelsey and Catherine were our life savers. We had a great time together and we enjoyed everything. We are really happy that they were able to help us take our next big step. Couldn鈥檛 be any happier!!
  • Kristian
    Kristian B. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We Highly Recommend Dr. Kelsey Graham!

Dr. Kelsey Graham did a great job officiating our wedding this past Saturday (6/18/2022)! He is a very, very down to Earth person, and will listen to you and will respect and ensure any and all wishes you have for your big day are met! We are forever grateful to have had Dr. Graham officiate our wedding, and genuinely do not think we could have found a better person that fit us more well than him. Me and my wife highly recommend Dr. Kelsey Graham!
  • Nicholas
    Nicholas K. Married on 06/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not have asked for better.

Kelsey and Catherine were phenomenal. Not only did they work with our idea, but they added their own ideas in addition to our ideas, ran with it, and helped make this wedding more beautiful, dramatic, fun, and unforgettable than I ever could鈥檝e imagined. They worked for us, but we didn鈥檛 just hire them; we made new friends and with those friends comes memories from before the wedding, during, and after.
    So, cheers to friendship and good memories. 5/5 stars from me. Would give 6/5 if I could. This is the team you want for your wedding. Period.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Feed the Frenzy Feed the Frenzy Wedding Caterers

Dr. Graham and his assistants are top notch professionals with many decades of valuable experience. They are a one-stop shop for any type of wedding and we highly recommend them. Heck, skip paying for a wedding planner as you will find that this company can pretty much do it all and work within your budget! It has always been a pleasant experience to work with Dr. Graham and his wonderful staff! I very highly recommend them for any of your wedding needs!

Creative Entertainment Creative Entertainment Wedding DJs

Dr Kelsey Graham has officiated several weddings that I have been a part of. He is friendly, professional, and willing to work with anyone from any background. Hands down he is the best in the business.

P.O. Box 1269 Alabaster, AL, 35007
601-206-0797
205-473-1932

24/7
Location of (Dr, Kelsey Graham Ministries)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding