Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation Reviews

71 Reviews for Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation

• Shelbie

Shelbie Clark · Married on 06/13/2020

Beautiful venue

This is a beautiful venue and the owners are wonderful! I can’t say enough about how helpful and professional Heather and her mother were! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Gullion Cordle · Married on 04/03/2020

Beautiful venue, wonderful people to work with!

My husband and I got married in March and can't say enough wonderful things about Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation and the people who run it! From day one, Heather and Carla were supportive, realistic, and so helpful with creating our perfect wedding! While the venue itself is a bit of an investment, you seriously can't beat the quality you'll receive.
    Heather and Carla led us in the right direction in every aspect and had the perfect recommendations for vendors that were reasonably priced and so easy to work with. We took their recommendations for our florist, catering, cake, and officiant, and it was seriously the most perfect day. We didn't have to worry about a single thing because they knew who to work with and how to work with them. Their wedding planning/day-of coordination package is 1000% worth every penny! My family and friends still talk about how effortless and seamless our wedding day was, and we couldn't agree more! If you are looking for an elegant, rustic venue with indoor and outdoor ceremony options and great people to work with, this is definitely the right place!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Alicia · Married on 11/24/2019

Hampton cove wedding plantation

This place is very beautiful had everything you could think of. Very clean and open. Has very nice land and places to take pictures.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Sheryl Guffin · Married on 11/09/2019

Over the Top!

I can't say enough about how beautiful this venue is. Heather and Carla were so great throughout the entire experience, from the planning, to the walk through to the big day!.. The arbor, fountain and grounds are stunning, and made for a beautiful fall wedding. The reception venue is perfect. It is large enough to get your dance on and yet intimate enough to feel you can actually visit with all your friends and family. The photo booth pictures will make for many great memories of the night for years to come! Made my wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Sara · Married on 09/08/2019

Dream Wedding

I had my dream wedding at HCWP and it wouldn't have been pulled off if it wasnt for the amazing people that worked there! Heather and Carla are a daughter/mother super team that make sure your wedding happens just the way you want it! The venue is breathless, the ceremony site is perfect, and I loved having so much room in the bridal suite for me and all the girls to get ready! We didn't have to do a lot of decorations because the venue itself is already set up very nicely! The best thing amount working with them is the day of your wedding. You think you have all this time to do everything you need to do, but guess what brides you dont! You need a team of people to run around and handle everything for you so you can ENJOY your day and just relax! They even have a golf cart to shuttle you around so you arent walking everywhere in your wedding dress! They have headsets to communicate to the entire wedding staff on what is happening and when people need to make their next moves. It is honestly amazing what this team pulls off! I feel like there is so much more I could say, but really if you go check this place out I think you will fall in love just as I did. Thank you HCWP!

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 06/14/2019

The BEST Wedding Venue!

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation! Carla and Heather are phenomenal and run an amazing venue. They have thought of every detail and make the whole process so much easier and made it way less stressful for me and my mom. On the day of, they were so attentive and helpful, even to helping one of our ushers sew back on a suit button that fell off! They are so experienced and can recommend plenty of other great vendors too! We picked our caterer and DJ based on their suggestions and they were wonderful too! Worth every single penny! Our wedding wouldn’t have been as amazing as it was without them!

Jessie · Married on 06/09/2019

Perfect Venue!

HCWP was our dream venue. Carla and Heather were nothing but helpful and wonderful to work with. They even served as our day-of coordinators, which worked out just perfectly. The venue itself is just beautiful. There are two ceremony sites (outdoor & covered, both dreamy), an indoor/outdoor reception area (a redone barn with AC that saved us), and endless photo opportunities. The barn included an adorable bridal suit and grooms room as well. We couldn't have asked for a better, more beautiful venue!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Amanda Grider · Married on 04/11/2019

Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation allowed for a stress free wedding experience! The vendors madd is feel like family and took very good care of us!

I HIGHLY recommend this vendor! It is a family owned business. They work hard as a team and they make everyone feel like part of their family. You can definitely feel their love and care as they work to get your big day ready.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Wright Pierce · Married on 10/27/2018

My dream wedding

I honestly could not have asked for a better experience with Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation! Heather and Carla go above and beyond during the entire process to make sure the day of the wedding goes as smoothly as possible! There is no other wedding venue out there that can compete with the excellence that you get from Hampton Cove! It's absolutely beautiful and makes you feel so at home! I seriously couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience. They truly made our dream wedding come true and we could not have asked for a better night! I highly recommend this venue. You will not regret it!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Michael Harrington · Married on 10/20/2018

One great day

Carla, Heather and Greg provided outstanding support and guidance during my daughter, Staci’s wedding. Their help meant a great deal to my family during this special day for our daughter and son-in-law. I could not have asked for things to run any smoother than they did, IT WAS ONE GREAT DAY thanks to their help. If your getting married this facility and staff will exceed all your expectations, it’s a great facility with an outstanding staff.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Marissa Nixon · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome to work with

Carla, Greg, and Heather were great to work with. My wedding day went off without a hitch and it couldn’t have gone better! Using their wedding planning services was worth the extra but of money because they made my life and my moms life so easy! They took care of everything. And the golf cart really came in handy with my grandparents. If you’re looking for a beautiful venue with some really nice and organized people, HCWP is a great place to consider! I wouldn’t change anything.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Haley · Married on 06/09/2018

My Dream Wedding

I cannot say enough about the amazing experience we had with Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation! They made planning our dream wedding a breeze - even though we were living and planning from Florida! Heather and the team were always so quick to respond to any question I sent their way. Not to mention the venue is absolutely dreamy!! We had a pop up rain shower right before our ceremony and the team switched everything over to plan B so fast nobody could tell it wasn't plan A! They are all wonderful and I highly HIGHLY recommend spending your special day with them at Hampton Cove!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Judy Carreon · Married on 06/02/2018

Made our daughter’s wedding day worry-free!

The Mother-Daughter team ( and Dad too!) made our daughter’s wedding day worry-free! They took care of everything and choreographed the whole day ...AMAZING!! The venue is beautiful with options for every scenario.

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2018

The venue is absolutely stunning! The grounds are well kept. One of thing that makes them stand out from any other wedding venue is that they have an outdoor ceremony site for when mother nature is cooperating, as well as a covered site that is equaling as stunning. Heather and Carla are absolutely amazing at what they do! They were there every step of the way during the planning phase. On the day of the wedding, they make it as stress free as possible.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Joy · Married on 04/20/2018

I can't say enough about the ladies and this venue. Heather and Carla were more than accommodating and didn't scold me when I showed up late to my own wedding :) They helped with all of the decorations (additional service) and they made sure that everything went off without a hitch.
    The venue itself was absolutely beautiful and I recommend it for anyone looking to have a spring or summer wedding.
    Thank you guys so much!!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Michaela · Married on 03/10/2018

Heather and Carla made my day so special and stress free!!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation's reply:

Thank you Michaela!! Loved getting to know you guys!

tyler · Married on 12/02/2017

Wow!! I don't even know where to begin. I will start off by commenting on behalf of the professionalism provided by the staff at Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation. From the time we arrived until our grand exit, Carla and Heather made us feel like family. Our original wedding venue burnt to the ground about three months before our wedding date. We began frantically looking for other venues that would host our wedding. We stumbled across Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation and had to go check it out. The venue was absolutely stunning! After touring the venue and sharing our story with the staff, they were more than willing to do whatever it took to accommodate us in this desperate time. Having our wedding here was the best decision we have ever made. From the moment we arrived on our big day, the staff was alert and ready to go to work. We never even had to hardly speak to a vendor because it was all done by the professional wedding planners that are also the owners of the venue. Carla and Heather took care of everything from food vendors, DJ services, Photographer, decorations and every other vendor associated with our big day. After speaking with them about how we envisioned our wedding, they took every single detail into consideration and developed a plan for our big day. Everyone knew where to line up and who was walking with whom during the ceremony. Having a staff that knows what is going on is a huge burden lifted off of anyone on their big day. The venue was absolutely stunning and all of our guests raved about how beautiful everything was. I highly recommend this venue and I can assure that you will not be disappointed with any aspect of the venue!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation's reply:

Thank you Tyler for sharing your lives with us. We really enjoyed getting to know you and your family! It was so beautiful!! We appreciate you choosing us and taking the time to write this lovely review.

Shannon Sory · Married on 10/20/2017

Amazing venue and people!

We would recommend this place to everyone! We have been married for over a year now, and we still talk about this place. Aside from being beautiful, the attention and the service you receive is amazing. Planning a wedding is stressful, Hampton Cove takes away a lot of that stress.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 07/15/2017

I honestly could not have asked for a better experience with Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation! Heather and Carla go above and beyond during the entire process to make sure the day of the wedding goes as smoothly as possible! The week of, they organized a schedule for all of my vendors so I would not have to. On the day of, they were helpful, responsive, and overall AMAZING!!! I do not have one negative comment! They made my day absolutely perfect, and I could not thank them enough for everything!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation's reply:

On behalf of the team, we thank you so much Elizabeth for sharing this great experience with everyone. We have loved getting to know you and your family! Thank you for choosing us to be your venue in your love story!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2017

Two days ago, my husband and I got married at the Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation, and replaying our day still brings us to big happy tears. What also brings me to tears is the amount of heart and soul that Heather, Carla, and their staff put into making their clients feel on top of the world. Honestly, I don't even want to use the word 'clients' because Heather and Carla have become dear friends to me over the course of nine months. Whenever I would reach out to Heather or Carla, it felt like I was reaching out to a longtime friend instead of just a vendor. They have perfected the art of making the wedding planning process seamless, enjoyable, and unforgettable.

My husband and I met with Carla back in September of last year, right after we got engaged. The Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation was the first and the only venue that we visited; I knew within seconds of walking onto the plantation that it was the venue I had dreamed of since I was a little girl. My heart exploded with happiness and excitement at the thought of celebrating our love there. From the day that we said 'yes' to choosing the venue, Carla and Heather were out-of-this-world helpful. There was one point in time when randomly I needed a visual of a few areas of the venue, so they invited me to come by (this was about four months before our wedding). I visited the venue two or three other times, as well, and each time they welcomed us with warm hugs and lots of wedding talk. Whenever I had a concern that I had built up in my own head, they alleviated my concerns and were ready to offer solutions and advice. They created our wedding day itinerary with superb attention to detail, and they worked hard to make sure that our wedding day was flawless. Our day was truly perfect. I'm actually getting teary-eyed as I type this. I honestly cannot thank these incredible women enough. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We will continue to recommend the HCWP to friends and others.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2017

I honestly could not have picked a better venue! What really sold me (as well as my mom) was the fact that Carla/Heather take care of contacting your vendors and creating a schedule with all of them before your wedding! My mother and I did not have to deal with ANYTHING which was awesome. It also doesn't hurt that the actual venue is gorgeous!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! We are blessed to know you and your beautiful family!! We appreciate your kind words!
  • RODNEY

RODNEY · Married on 05/28/2017

When my wife and I visited with Carla and later, Heather, we agreed that Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation was the perfect fit. Both Carla and Heather, a mother/daughter team, who also take on the role of event coordinators at no additional cost, are very passionate about serving your needs to ensure your wedding day flows smoothly and flawlessly. They were readily available by email or appointment and carried the same level of excitement and dedication throughout the planning process. On the day of the wedding, my wife and I each arrived to the venue at our respective times with our respective wedding parties, and were able to focus on our day without unnecessary distraction or interruption It is then we met Greg, the husband/father, who, according to Heather, loves the golf cart, and will transport any one unable to walk long distances. This also came in handy when taking our outdoors photos as the ground was somewhat saturated in areas from the previous night's storms. Greg also acted a security guard after the ceremony so that my wife and I would have a good 20 minutes of uninterrupted time to ourselves so we could enjoy our meal in he bridesmaid's room.

While we didn't have to resort to plan B(covered), we would have been just as happy with it as this as having a plan B was a major deciding factor when selecting HCWP over others. The shaded, outdoor ceremony area and fountain resting in the middle of a pond in the background made for the perfect afternoon wedding. The reception area is similar to a barn inside and did not require an abundance of decorations as the chandelier and bistro lights were all that was needed to make this an intimate setting. Ample seating was available to accommodate all of our guests. All and all, we couldn't have asked for a better venue and staff. These ladies(and gentleman) really love what they do. Thank you very much for making our special day the perfect day!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation's reply:

Wow Rodney, thank you soo much for your kind words!! We loved working with yall and helping in this great time of your lives!! Dad was thrilled to make the review with his duties! Lol!! We are so appreciative of you and your wife joining the HCWP family! Thank you for choosing us!

Candice · Married on 05/06/2017

Heather and Carla were wonderful to work with and really went above and beyond for our special day. From sewing up a rip in my wedding dress to helping with setup and clean up as well as making sure the day went smooth and according to schedule, they were the best and really great at what they do. The venue is gorgeous and a wonderful setting to get married in.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Morgan · Married on 04/15/2017

HCWP is absolutely breath taking and the owners make getting married the easiest think you'll ever do. If anything went wrong at my wedding, I had NO idea. We received so many compliments and they were so helpful during the planning process. The best of the best.

Sent on 04/16/2017

Melanie · Married on 09/17/2016

They made our day one we'd never forget. It rained the day of our wedding and they kept me calm and sane the whole day. They have a "rain option" ceremony site, which is a major reason we booked them. Carla and Heather are true professionals, I didn't have to lift a finger or stress over anything the entire day. I have and will suggest them to everyone I know. I can't say enough great things about the location and the owners. For anybody in Northern Alabama looking for a gorgeous outdoor venue don't hesitate to book with them.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation's reply:

Thank you soo much for these kinds words! We so loved being a part of your happily ever after! Lots of love to you guys!