54 Reviews for Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation

Scenic Views (3)
Clean Up (3)
Photobooth (2)
54 Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation Reviews

The venue is absolutely stunning! The grounds are well kept. One of thing that makes them stand out from any other wedding venue is that they have an outdoor ceremony site for when mother nature is cooperating, as well as a covered site that is equaling as stunning. Heather and Carla are absolutely amazing at what they do! They were there every step of the way during the planning phase. On the day of the wedding, they make it as stress free as possible.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Photobooth, Tables, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning

I can't say enough about the ladies and this venue. Heather and Carla were more than accommodating and didn't scold me when I showed up late to my own wedding :) They helped with all of the decorations (additional service) and they made sure that everything went off without a hitch.
The venue itself was absolutely beautiful and I recommend it for anyone looking to have a spring or summer wedding.
Thank you guys so much!!

Profile Picture Joy, 4/20/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Linens, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

Heather and Carla made my day so special and stress free!!

Profile Picture Michaela, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Photobooth, Tables, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Wow!! I don't even know where to begin. I will start off by commenting on behalf of the professionalism provided by the staff at Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation. From the time we arrived until our grand exit, Carla and Heather made us feel like family. Our original wedding venue burnt to the ground about three months before our wedding date. We began frantically looking for other venues that would host our wedding. We stumbled across Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation and had to go check it out. The venue was absolutely stunning! After touring the venue and sharing our story with the staff, they were more than willing to do whatever it took to accommodate us in this desperate time. Having our wedding here was the best decision we have ever made. From the moment we arrived on our big day, the staff was alert and ready to go to work. We never even had to hardly speak to a vendor because it was all done by the professional wedding planners that are also the owners of the venue. Carla and Heather took care of everything from food vendors, DJ services, Photographer, decorations and every other vendor associated with our big day. After speaking with them about how we envisioned our wedding, they took every single detail into consideration and developed a plan for our big day. Everyone knew where to line up and who was walking with whom during the ceremony. Having a staff that knows what is going on is a huge burden lifted off of anyone on their big day. The venue was absolutely stunning and all of our guests raved about how beautiful everything was. I highly recommend this venue and I can assure that you will not be disappointed with any aspect of the venue!

Profile Picture tyler, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I honestly could not have asked for a better experience with Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation! Heather and Carla go above and beyond during the entire process to make sure the day of the wedding goes as smoothly as possible! The week of, they organized a schedule for all of my vendors so I would not have to. On the day of, they were helpful, responsive, and overall AMAZING!!! I do not have one negative comment! They made my day absolutely perfect, and I could not thank them enough for everything!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Two days ago, my husband and I got married at the Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation, and replaying our day still brings us to big happy tears. What also brings me to tears is the amount of heart and soul that Heather, Carla, and their staff put into making their clients feel on top of the world. Honestly, I don't even want to use the word 'clients' because Heather and Carla have become dear friends to me over the course of nine months. Whenever I would reach out to Heather or Carla, it felt like I was reaching out to a longtime friend instead of just a vendor. They have perfected the art of making the wedding planning process seamless, enjoyable, and unforgettable.

My husband and I met with Carla back in September of last year, right after we got engaged. The Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation was the first and the only venue that we visited; I knew within seconds of walking onto the plantation that it was the venue I had dreamed of since I was a little girl. My heart exploded with happiness and excitement at the thought of celebrating our love there. From the day that we said 'yes' to choosing the venue, Carla and Heather were out-of-this-world helpful. There was one point in time when randomly I needed a visual of a few areas of the venue, so they invited me to come by (this was about four months before our wedding). I visited the venue two or three other times, as well, and each time they welcomed us with warm hugs and lots of wedding talk. Whenever I had a concern that I had built up in my own head, they alleviated my concerns and were ready to offer solutions and advice. They created our wedding day itinerary with superb attention to detail, and they worked hard to make sure that our wedding day was flawless. Our day was truly perfect. I'm actually getting teary-eyed as I type this. I honestly cannot thank these incredible women enough. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We will continue to recommend the HCWP to friends and others.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Linens

I honestly could not have picked a better venue! What really sold me (as well as my mom) was the fact that Carla/Heather take care of contacting your vendors and creating a schedule with all of them before your wedding! My mother and I did not have to deal with ANYTHING which was awesome. It also doesn't hurt that the actual venue is gorgeous!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Tables, Bridal Suite, Event Planning

When my wife and I visited with Carla and later, Heather, we agreed that Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation was the perfect fit. Both Carla and Heather, a mother/daughter team, who also take on the role of event coordinators at no additional cost, are very passionate about serving your needs to ensure your wedding day flows smoothly and flawlessly. They were readily available by email or appointment and carried the same level of excitement and dedication throughout the planning process. On the day of the wedding, my wife and I each arrived to the venue at our respective times with our respective wedding parties, and were able to focus on our day without unnecessary distraction or interruption It is then we met Greg, the husband/father, who, according to Heather, loves the golf cart, and will transport any one unable to walk long distances. This also came in handy when taking our outdoors photos as the ground was somewhat saturated in areas from the previous night's storms. Greg also acted a security guard after the ceremony so that my wife and I would have a good 20 minutes of uninterrupted time to ourselves so we could enjoy our meal in he bridesmaid's room.

While we didn't have to resort to plan B(covered), we would have been just as happy with it as this as having a plan B was a major deciding factor when selecting HCWP over others. The shaded, outdoor ceremony area and fountain resting in the middle of a pond in the background made for the perfect afternoon wedding. The reception area is similar to a barn inside and did not require an abundance of decorations as the chandelier and bistro lights were all that was needed to make this an intimate setting. Ample seating was available to accommodate all of our guests. All and all, we couldn't have asked for a better venue and staff. These ladies(and gentleman) really love what they do. Thank you very much for making our special day the perfect day!

Profile Picture RODNEY, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Tables, Linens

Heather and Carla were wonderful to work with and really went above and beyond for our special day. From sewing up a rip in my wedding dress to helping with setup and clean up as well as making sure the day went smooth and according to schedule, they were the best and really great at what they do. The venue is gorgeous and a wonderful setting to get married in.

Profile Picture Candice, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Parking, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Tables

HCWP is absolutely breath taking and the owners make getting married the easiest think you'll ever do. If anything went wrong at my wedding, I had NO idea. We received so many compliments and they were so helpful during the planning process. The best of the best.

Profile Picture Morgan, 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

They made our day one we'd never forget. It rained the day of our wedding and they kept me calm and sane the whole day. They have a "rain option" ceremony site, which is a major reason we booked them. Carla and Heather are true professionals, I didn't have to lift a finger or stress over anything the entire day. I have and will suggest them to everyone I know. I can't say enough great things about the location and the owners. For anybody in Northern Alabama looking for a gorgeous outdoor venue don't hesitate to book with them.

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Choosing this venue made my wedding experience amazing from beginning to end. We went to the Hampton Cove Venue before touring another venue a few miles away...and quickly decided the HCWP was for us. Upon arriving back to HCWP to talk with Carla for the second time, she met us with warm sugar cookies. At that moment I KNEW that we had made the right decision. This venue is run by the sweetest, most caring women. Before the wedding they were both quick to answer every silly question and organize all of the small/big details. I was already impressed. BUT then....the wedding day came. Heather made me feel so calm and comfortable throughout the entire day...taking care of all details and important things along the way. It was....the best day.

I also have to mention how stunning the property is. So many of my friends and family have mentioned how much they loved the fountain, trees, mountains, barn, etc. (the list goes on & on).

I would choose this venue again and again. I don't have a single negative thing to say! :)

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had the great opportunity to work with Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation recently on Aug 6, 2016 for our wedding. This is the BEST venue and I am so glad we chose them. Trust me, we looked around. Then my wife found them online, so we set up a visit. After touring the plantation and meeting with Carla and Heather, we stopped looking. We knew we had found the spot to create our most important memory. We were not disappointed either! Everyone told me in advance that my wedding day would be a blur and just a crazy day. Thank you Carla and Heather! They were fantastic from the start. They handled everything to make our wedding day a piece of cake, no pun intended. They were very professional from the start and treated us like we were the only wedding of importance, which we appreciate. We were able to communicate everything we wanted involved and they had answers for any question, and we had a lot, that we had. The good thing for us too is the venue holds a lot of people because we have big families. The whole venue is a beautiful place to take pictures before and after the wedding. We took a lot of pictures. Just when we thought we were not going to get to eat (I have heard a lot of horror stories of weddings), Carla and Heather whisked us away to the bridal suite to enjoy a meal. Let me tell you, they kept EVERYONE out, lol. I felt during the whole experience that Carla and Heather were more than just the wedding planners, they were our friends……and now a part of our family!! I will now and forever HIGHLY recommend Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation to anyone looking for that perfect close to home destination wedding. It is truly an experience you will never forget!

Profile Picture Matthew, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation is peaceful, elegant and just so beautiful! Carla and Heather are so sweet and so very helpful! They went out of their way to make sure our daughter's day was perfect, making sure every detail was just as we wanted! We were treated like family from the first moment we met them. Thanks to everyone at HCWP for making it all come together so seamlessly! My daughter couldn't have picked a more amazing venue for her special day!

Profile Picture Kristi, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Best wedding venue in the state!!! Beautiful outdoor wedding site! Carla and Heather were absolutely magnificent!! From the moment I set foot on the site I knew I would have the perfect wedding. They helped with everything we needed along the way. I could not have pulled off my perfect day without them! I didn't have one worry on my wedding day!! The absolute best place to get married in North Alabama!!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

If you want a wedding venue that has the most beautiful landscape, a family owned business, reception or rehearsal dinner options on site (with tables, chairs, linens and beautiful lighting included) indoor and outdoor ceremony sites and a gorgeous backdrop for some beautiful pictures then Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation is for you. I couldn't say enough wonderful things about this family especially Heather and Carla. They took care of making sure my husband and i's wedding went smoothly. They give you such a peace of mind which is really important on your wedding day. They also have made this plantation into a fun, beautiful and special place to be married from a love lock gate, the beautiful outdoor ceremony site with a picturesque fountain in the background and a rustic indoor option if you end up having rain on your wedding day. They have also added this year the option to rent their own personal photobooth, which was a huge hit at our reception and they also added a cozy open area with chairs and bean bag toss for your guest to play while they are waiting for the bridal party to finish taking pictures, which was also a huge hit. This family has put a lot of thought and effort to make this venue one of the best I've seen in the Huntsville/Gurly area. As a bride that was married there this past May I definitely recommend this venue for your future wedding.

Profile Picture Anna, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Heather and Carla push this venue from amazing to perfect! They made sure that everything on my wedding day went smoothly. The venue is beautiful!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/30/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I cannot thank Heather and Carla enough. Most of the compliments we received should truly go to them! They helped me plan my wedding from 5 states away and everything went perfectly! They are both truly amazing women!

Profile Picture User4867713, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access

Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation is WONDERFUL! I have been to two weddings here and recently got married here myself. The ladies are incredibly helpful to the point that one of the owners was helping my family set up decorations despite being told several times that she didn't have to. They thought of so many things that we didn't and we couldn't have been happier. All of our vendors loved HCWP and I really can't recommend them enough. These guys go above and beyond to make your day special. I don't have a single complaint. :-)

Profile Picture Kelly and Ian, 10/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Event Planning

Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation is a top notch wedding venue that includes a whole package of amazing items. This venue is absolutely stunning! Such a perfect place to make all wedding dreams come true. The Plantation is versatile and has a natural charm. My husband and I got married there in September and we were engaged for about a year and a half. These two ladies that run this venue will make you feel special, at ease and will do anything and everything to make not only your day but your entire experience perfection. I formed a relationship with these two woman that I will have for the rest of my life. This venue is not only beautiful, it includes so many things for such a great deal, it's versatile to all wedding styles and they are always on the ball with communication and they were the people that I relied on the most. They remember what you forget and support you the entire way. Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation is the most beautiful venue I have ever seen. The Outdoor ceremony site is one of a kind and the whimsical rustic charm of the reception site is flawless. I recommend it to anyone that is getting married!

-Alexandra

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation was definitely one of my top venue choices based on the choices I'd searched online and the beautiful pictures of the venue. Once we met Heather and Carla and saw how beautiful the venue was in person, my now Husband and I knew this was going to be the perfect venue for us. They helped us every step of the way and were so pleasant to work with. The day of the wedding they made sure everything went flawlessly. They helped so much with the stress of wedding planning and giving suggestions for wonderful vendors. If I were to do it all over again. Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation would still be my Top Pick for our Venue.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation is perfect! The outdoor wedding site, the reception hall, all of the sweet touches and to top it off it is nestled in the prettiest area, surrounded by gorgeous mountains. Just a beautiful place! My son and daughter-in-law's wedding couldn't have been smoother. With Heather and Carla coordinating everything, there wasn't a thing that was missed or the timing off. Truly perfect! They provide the tables, chairs and linens, a wedding coordinator and a beautiful venue. Throughout the night, they are checking on the bride and groom and parents, just to make sure everyone is doing well and enjoying themselves. It was the best evening and I am so glad that my son and daughter-in-law chose Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation for their special day. Truly, the best day ever!!

Profile Picture Denise, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is lovely and the people are lovelier. I can't say enough to express how happy we are that we chose Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation for our daughter's wedding. They worked so hard to make the day everything she wanted it to be, and it was magical. I'm pretty sure Carla and Heather are fairy godmothers, because they managed to be so many places and accomplish so many things. They are made of awesome.

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hampton Cover Wedding plantation is amazing. It's a perfect rustic location with a super helpful staff. They helped me pull off a truly incredible day! They were very organized and nice. I highly recommend this beautiful venue.

Profile Picture User6058206, 2+ years ago, 1 Review