Huntsville, AL 35899 Map · Phone number

About Thrive Entertainment & Weddings

Professional DJ, Lighting, and Audio Services in the Huntsville, Alabama area; an experience unique and memorable.

What is Thrive?
Thrive is fun. To thrive is to succeed. Thriving is what we do best.

Thrive with Us!
Events should be a unique and memorable experience and the best part is, we can help.

How We Thrive:
Our team of experts professionally produce every event with custom lighting and music, emcee and disc jockey services. In addition to being known in our industry as the fun professionals, we also help make the day memorable with you and your guests. We bring the fun factor up and the stress level down by letting you focus on the event while we make it a Thrive Experience.

Let's Thrive!

LogowithcolorDJandgreyThriveRevision2
Givens2

19 Reviews for Thrive Entertainment & Weddings

Kelly · Married on 08/10/2018

Nate is AWESOME! My guests had so much fun with him! He kept the party going, took requests and played all the songs my husband, my guests and myself wanted to hear. Plus, his lighting services made everything all the more special.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Kristy · Married on 09/20/2014

Nate was awesome at our wedding! He kept everyone dancing on the dance floor! He did a good job playing the music we liked! We met with him before hand and talked about the music we wanted played and special requests my mom had. He did a good job to meet all of them! I was super impressed that he was able to get all of the music I wanted for during my ceremony and first dances! I had found a song on youtube that I wanted for my father daughter dance and he was able to get it! He also did the lighting for my reception. It was amazing, exactly like I pictured it! He helped me to set up my schedule for the day too! Nate really helped to make everything come together and it was awesome!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Nate of Thrive Entertainment is amazing! I would have never been able to give my daughter the most perfect wedding without the help of Nate! He, not only was a great DJ, but he decorated the venue incredible! The chinese lanterns with lights and the bistro lights outside looked so good! He was so easy to work with and always had ideas on how to make the wedding even better! His knowledge of music and entertainment was fantastic! He enabled us to have a magical and stress free day! The wedding was a complete success!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Award

Thrive Entertainment & Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,499.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,999.00
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• The Chef Next Door
    The Chef Next Door Wedding Caterers

We love working with Nate and Thrive Entertainment! You might think that a DJ is a DJ is a DJ, but that could not be further from the truth. The music sets the tone for the entire reception, and we love when Thrive is working a wedding with us because we know the guests will have a ball dancing the night away! Nate is uber professional, kind, and fun to be around. You'll love them!

• Erin Lindsey Images, LLC
    Erin Lindsey Images, LLC Wedding Photographers

I have loved working with Thrive Entertainment & Weddings! Always so friendly and professional! And the dance floor is always full of happy people dancing their hearts out! I highly recommend Thrive to brides!

• Sullivan Productions
    Sullivan Productions Wedding DJs

Just wanted to say thanks to Nate and the crew at Thrive Entertainment. They are a great group in North Alabama and we have worked several events together and for each other when the other is booked up. Keep up the great work!