Birch On Main

Huntsville, AL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

At Birch On Main, we have become known for our exclusive, modern bridal experience. We have designed a lush, intimate atmosphere for you and your guests and are thrilled to play a role in your happily-ever-after.

We take pride in the one-on-one attention you will receive and are passionate about sharing our industry knowledge. We have lovingly hand-picked our entire selection of dresses and adore hearing from each of our guests. We want you to feel at home. Ask questions, talk about what your likes and dislikes are, and tell us about your style. We want to get everything just right when it comes to your dream dress.

We can't wait to get to know you and your guests and hear all about your wedding vision. Every detail helps us finesse your look, from the gown to the accessories, from your bridesmaids to your bling.

Birch on Main is by appointment only in order to focus completely on you and ensure that the day is special. They receive new inventory four times a year and have a turnaround time of six-to-eight months for their bridal gowns. Not only do they offer stunning bridal gowns, they also have gorgeous bridesmaid dresses. Birch on Main offers its clients full customization, sample sales, and trunk shows. Along with dresses, they provide the following items for your wedding day:

• Bridal belts
  • Customary attire
  • Hair accessories
  • Jewelry
  • Sample gowns
  • Veils
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Customary Attire
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Preston
    Preston P. Getting married on 07/01/2023

Birch on Main Bridal

I walked into Birch on Main unsure if I would find a dress I would like. Honestly, I walked in expecting not to find anything because it was my first-time dress shopping. I walked out with a STUNNING custom dress I never expected I would have picked out for myself. I believe this would not have happened if it weren't for Birch on Main owner, Victoria. She truly listens and caters to you as a bride. Victoria was outgoing and fun which made the process so relaxing and exciting! I left feeling so confident and beautiful. I simply cannot wait for my fiance to see me in the dress I picked! I have tears in my eyes writing this review because of my appreciation for Birch on Main!
    Jensen P. Getting married on 04/29/2023

Best Day Ever!

I had the best experience at Birch on Main! You are the ONLY one in the office at your appointment time and all the attention is on you. They really take the time to find your style and what you like to help you find the PERFECT dress! They also aid you in changing different parts of the dresses to fit you best. I cannot thank them enough for helping me find the dress of my dreams!
    Stephanie R. Married on 05/05/2022

Best Experience!

After looking at many reviews for various bridal salons online, I decided to book an appointment to look at and try on dresses at Ivory and Birch. The staff was so nice and made me feel at ease while searching for the perfect dress. They got to know me and what I was looking for, but also suggested dresses that they thought I might like. They also helped me to stay within my budget. In the end I said Yes to one of the dresses that they had suggested for me. I loved my experience there. I will definitely recommend it to other in the future!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

500 Providence Main Street NW, Suite 3 Huntsville, AL, 35806

Tuesday - Friday 10 am - 6 pm Saturday 9 am - 5 pm
Location of (Birch On Main)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding