Birch On Main

Huntsville, AL View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

At Birch On Main, we have become known for our exclusive, modern bridal experience. We have designed a lush, intimate atmosphere for you and your guests and are thrilled to play a role in your happily-ever-after.

We take pride in the one-on-one attention you will receive and are passionate about sharing our industry knowledge. We have lovingly hand-picked our entire selection of dresses and adore hearing from each of our guests. We want you to feel at home. Ask questions, talk about what your likes and dislikes are, and tell us about your style. We want to get everything just right when it comes to your dream dress.

We can't wait to get to know you and your guests and hear all about your wedding vision. Every detail helps us finesse your look, from the gown to the accessories, from your bridesmaids to your bling.

Birch on Main is by appointment only in order to focus completely on you and ensure that the day is special. They receive new inventory four times a year and have a turnaround time of six-to-eight months for their bridal gowns. Not only do they offer stunning bridal gowns, they also have gorgeous bridesmaid dresses. Birch on Main offers its clients full customization, sample sales, and trunk shows. Along with dresses, they provide the following items for your wedding day:

• Bridal belts
  • Customary attire
  • Hair accessories
  • Jewelry
  • Sample gowns
  • Veils
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Customary Attire
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Stephanie R. Getting married on 05/05/2022

Best Experience!

After looking at many reviews for various bridal salons online, I decided to book an appointment to look at and try on dresses at Ivory and Birch. The staff was so nice and made me feel at ease while searching for the perfect dress. They got to know me and what I was looking for, but also suggested dresses that they thought I might like. They also helped me to stay within my budget. In the end I said Yes to one of the dresses that they had suggested for me. I loved my experience there. I will definitely recommend it to other in the future!
  • Tess
    Tess G. Getting married on 04/03/2022

If you are looking for the best bridal shopping experience - go to Ivory & Birch!

I cannot recommend Ivory & Birch enough. Tori took the time to sit down with me and ask questions about what I was looking for, and pulled several dresses that truly felt like they were made just for me! The whole experience from start to finish was absolutely perfect, and I walked away with my dream wedding dress! If you are looking for a comfortable, personalized and fun bridal shopping experience, go see Tori at Ivory & Birch!
  • Michaela
    Michaela P. Getting married on 03/05/2022

Victoria Holland is someone you'll want in your corner!

Ivory & Birch was the first and only place I dress shopped. My appointment was stress free and Victoria made my experience authentic and special. She was SO patient and very helpful with styling me and helping me say 'YES!' to a beautiful gown I never knew I needed! Shopping at Ivory & Birch comes with a unique, intimate and personal experience catered to the Bride and those who tag along for the big moment of finding a dress. My afternoon at Ivory & Birch Bridal will forever be a favorite memory for two reasons: 1) I said 'YES!' to a beautiful gown and 2) I had such a wonderful overall experience that was shared with my family and friends. The variety of selections and designers helped me feel confident from the start in the hopes of finding a dress at the beginning of my appointment, but what truly made the experience perfect was Victoria's customer service. Victoria is definitely someone you'll want in your corner when searching for the perfect dress!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

500 Providence Main Street NW, Suite 3 Huntsville, AL, 35806
256-598-3013

Tuesday - Friday 10 am - 6 pm Saturday 9 am - 5 pm
Location of (Birch On Main)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding