Evanna’s Bridal Boutique

Northport, AL View map

Evanna’s Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress boutique in Northport Alabama. Providing brides-to-be with a range of high-fashion, elegant gowns, there are a plethora of choices available here. Spend some time at Evanna’s Bridal Boutique, and you might just find the ideal wedding dress you have always wanted.

Providing a detailed and client-oriented service, Evanna’s Bridal Boutique puts the newlywed-to-be at the heart of everything they do. Once you book an appointment with their stylists and staff members, their treatment of you will allow you to feel like royalty.

Their extensive selection of wedding dresses includes ball gowns, dresses with detachable skirts, two-piece gowns, and so many more. They even provide gowns which are suitable for beach wear, making them ideal for those planning a destination wedding on a summery shore. Alongside the boutique's own range of dresses, some of the designers stocked here include Pronovias Barcelona and Casablanca Bridal.

Evanna’s Bridal Boutique also offers an alteration service where their in-house seamstress can tailor your gown to suit your particular needs. Boasting over 20 years’ experience creating dream dresses, this boutique truly is a place where the service matches the quality of the product.

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
  • Brandy
    Brandy Married on 11/14/2020

Evanna's is awesome!

They are a Dream come true!!!!

Evanna’s Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Brandy! We enjoyed helping you find The Dream Dress & are beyond excited to be a tiny part of your Big Day!
  • Cassidy
    Cassidy E. Married on 10/31/2020

A God Send!

I purchased my dress in Arizona, moved to Alabama, but am getting married in Missouri. I reached out to Evannas for alterations while I was still living in Arizona. I wanted to add black to my dress to match my Halloween wedding theme. They were wonderful from day 1 via email. They were super responsive and worked with me and my unique situation. Their work is INCREDIBLE. They eased all of my nerves and it turned out better than I could even imagine it! 100% would recommend them over again. I will be going back for all my formal event needs and for my dress preservation after the wedding. (I will revise and attach pictures after the wedding)

Evanna’s Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your kind feedback Cassidy! We really enjoyed helping you bring your Dream Dress vision to reality & are very proud to be a tiny part of your Big Day!

Deals

Evanna’s Bridal Boutique 1
Exclusive

80 McFarland Blvd Northport, AL, 35476
2057377154

Monday through Friday 11:00 -7:00 Saturday 10:00-6:00
Location of (Evanna’s Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding