About The White Room Bridal Salon

Come and Experience The White Room

The White Room Bridal Salon is an elite bridal salon based in Birmingham, Alabama. Founder Carolyn Kelley, together with Cathy Kelley and Sarah Kathryn Fleming, helps brides choose a wedding gown as memorable as their wedding day. The boutique's hours are always by appointment, providing each bride with an intimate, personalized experience in a quaint yet luxurious setting. The White Room Bridal Salon has a sophisticated style of attire, made with exquisite fabrics and lace. They offer a large selection of designers including Anna Maier, Anne Barge, Jenny Lee, Matthew Christopher, and has been in the wedding industry for more than 12 years.

Products Offered
The White Room Bridal Salon has dresses and gowns for brides and mothers of the bride and groom. It also offers a selection of accessories to complete the outfit, including garters, jewelry, veils, hair accessories, and shoes.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Veils (5)
Hair Accessories (2)
Jewelry (2)
Mother of Bride (1)

After visiting 5 other salons in 3 states, I found myself at The White Room. Not that I had bad experiences at other salons, I just had not found 'the one,' and didn't quite know what that looked like. When I walked in, I felt welcome, important and comfortable. The staff at The White Room are so friendly and kind, and on top of that they know their stuff! They make sure you aren't overwhelmed or feeling under pressure at any point in the process. They have a decent amount of gowns, without feeling like you have 1000 things to look at. They just have the best - on a variety of styles, price ranges, looks, and designers. They let you choose ones you like, but also based on first impressions and styles you select off the bat, pull some you might not pick yourself - one of these pulls ended up being my dream dress! I left to mull things over during lunch, and called back to see if I could try on my top 2 one more time - and they said sure!!! I had a couple things I wanted to change on the dress, and they were honest about their capabilities and with what the designer would allow - but BOY did they deliver! My custom Anne Barge dress was perfect, and I'm so happy it came from The White Room. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a dress - I drove all the way from Atlanta!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Hands down, the most incredible experience from the location, the openness of the store, the warm friendly environment, the staff, to the small details that do NOT go unnoticed. You truly feel at home and like you are the only bride that exists..thank you for being so wonderful from start to finish!

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1508196253353 dscn1375
220x220 sq 1508196423535 dsc0351
220x220 sq 1508196450441 dsc0367

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I often send my brides to The White Room for their bridal needs. They have a beautiful selection!!

What a great bunch of ladies! Love them! Great dresses and style!

What a wonder store...with the sweetest owners! So knowledgeable about their products and the latest trends and styles available. All of our brides working with The White Room, rave about the quality and personal attention they receive. Alan alansinvitations

I love the White Room! They have the most beautiful dresses, wonderful customer service, and make every bride feel like a star!

2415 Canterbury Road, Birmingham, AL 35243   See On Map