2415 Canterbury Road, Birmingham, AL 35243 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The White Room Bridal Salon

The White Room Bridal Salon is an elite bridal salon based in Birmingham, Alabama. Founder Carolyn Kelley, together with Cathy Kelley and Sarah Kathryn Fleming, helps brides choose a wedding gown as memorable as their wedding day. The boutique's hours are always by appointment, providing each bride with an intimate, personalized experience in a quaint yet luxurious setting. The White Room Bridal Salon has a sophisticated style of attire, made with exquisite fabrics and lace. They offer a large selection of designers including Anna Maier, Anne Barge, Jenny Lee, Matthew Christopher, and has been in the wedding industry for more than 12 years.

Products Offered
The White Room Bridal Salon has dresses and gowns for brides and mothers of the bride and groom. It also offers a selection of accessories to complete the outfit, including garters, jewelry, veils, hair accessories, and shoes.

Follow The White Room Bridal Salon on

Centerpiece
Centerpiece

51 Reviews for The White Room Bridal Salon

Marionne · Married on 09/15/2018

The women at this salon are so helpful, knowledgeable, and warm. They made my mom and I feel so welcome each time we stopped by! They took the time to listen to what I was looking for and, even though I only had a vague idea of what I wanted, found the perfect gowns for me to try on. The White Room also has the best selection in town for the value of their dresses. Ms. Carolyn did an expert job with the alterations, and being able to have my dress altered in the same place relieved the stress of finding another place. I couldn't have asked for a better dress shopping experience!

Anne · Married on 11/18/2017

I live 3 hours away from Birmingham and was in town for a doctors appointment. I went to one other store and you had to have an appointment and they couldnt see me that day. I was on a time limit to get my dress ordered and in before my wedding in November and was starting to panic. So I started searching for my next stop and the White Room Bridal Salon was closest. I did not have an appointment but Ms. Kathy took me right in and started pulling dresses for me to try on! After 4 dresses I found the perfect dress! Ms. Kathy was so sweet and helpful. The dress was a show room dress and was not really for sale but it fit me so perfectly and Ms. Kathy knew I was on a time crunch she let me take it home!! It couldnt have been a better experience and I highly recommend buying your wedding dress from The White Room Bridal Salon!! They are the best!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

The White Room Bridal Salon's reply:

Sweet girl ...... It was a pleasure to help find your dream dress. I loved working with you and can't wait to see pictures from your upcoming wedding :).

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

After visiting 5 other salons in 3 states, I found myself at The White Room. Not that I had bad experiences at other salons, I just had not found 'the one,' and didn't quite know what that looked like. When I walked in, I felt welcome, important and comfortable. The staff at The White Room are so friendly and kind, and on top of that they know their stuff! They make sure you aren't overwhelmed or feeling under pressure at any point in the process. They have a decent amount of gowns, without feeling like you have 1000 things to look at. They just have the best - on a variety of styles, price ranges, looks, and designers. They let you choose ones you like, but also based on first impressions and styles you select off the bat, pull some you might not pick yourself - one of these pulls ended up being my dream dress! I left to mull things over during lunch, and called back to see if I could try on my top 2 one more time - and they said sure!!! I had a couple things I wanted to change on the dress, and they were honest about their capabilities and with what the designer would allow - but BOY did they deliver! My custom Anne Barge dress was perfect, and I'm so happy it came from The White Room. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a dress - I drove all the way from Atlanta!

The White Room Bridal Salon 1
    The White Room Bridal Salon 2
    The White Room Bridal Salon 3

The White Room Bridal Salon FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

Real Weddings

• Miss Susie Weddings & Events
    Miss Susie Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I often send my brides to The White Room for their bridal needs. They have a beautiful selection!!

• Vince Gray Events and Weddings
    Vince Gray Events and Weddings Wedding Florists

What a great bunch of ladies! Love them! Great dresses and style!

• Alan's Invitations
    Alan's Invitations Wedding Invitations

What a wonder store...with the sweetest owners! So knowledgeable about their products and the latest trends and styles available. All of our brides working with The White Room, rave about the quality and personal attention they receive. Alan alansinvitations

• 2415 Canterbury Road Birmingham, AL 35243 See on map