About The White Room Bridal Salon

Come and Experience The White Room

The White Room redefines the couture bridal boutique experience. Our passion is to make the day you choose your wedding gown as memorable as the day you wear it. With that in mind, our boutique hours are always by appointment, so that we may provide each bride with an intimate, personalized experience in a quaint, yet luxurious setting.

The White Room offers many exclusive designers not carried anywhere else in the state. We have hand picked a collection of timeless and elegant gowns from the best couture houses in the industry. At The White Room, we offer a high–end shopping experience. Our couture bridal gown prices start at $2,000.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Veils (5)
Hair Accessories (2)
Jewelry (2)
Mother of Bride (1)

After visiting 5 other salons in 3 states, I found myself at The White Room. Not that I had bad experiences at other salons, I just had not found 'the one,' and didn't quite know what that looked like. When I walked in, I felt welcome, important and comfortable. The staff at The White Room are so friendly and kind, and on top of that they know their stuff! They make sure you aren't overwhelmed or feeling under pressure at any point in the process. They have a decent amount of gowns, without feeling like you have 1000 things to look at. They just have the best - on a variety of styles, price ranges, looks, and designers. They let you choose ones you like, but also based on first impressions and styles you select off the bat, pull some you might not pick yourself - one of these pulls ended up being my dream dress! I left to mull things over during lunch, and called back to see if I could try on my top 2 one more time - and they said sure!!! I had a couple things I wanted to change on the dress, and they were honest about their capabilities and with what the designer would allow - but BOY did they deliver! My custom Anne Barge dress was perfect, and I'm so happy it came from The White Room. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a dress - I drove all the way from Atlanta!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Hands down, the most incredible experience from the location, the openness of the store, the warm friendly environment, the staff, to the small details that do NOT go unnoticed. You truly feel at home and like you are the only bride that exists..thank you for being so wonderful from start to finish!

View Vendor Response

12 Photos

The White Room Bridal Salon

12 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I often send my brides to The White Room for their bridal needs. They have a beautiful selection!!

What a great bunch of ladies! Love them! Great dresses and style!

What a wonder store...with the sweetest owners! So knowledgeable about their products and the latest trends and styles available. All of our brides working with The White Room, rave about the quality and personal attention they receive. Alan alansinvitations

I love the White Room! They have the most beautiful dresses, wonderful customer service, and make every bride feel like a star!

Events