2415 Canterbury Rd., Birmingham, AL 35223 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Meet the Team

About The White Room Birmingham

The White Room Bridal Salon is an elite bridal salon based in Birmingham, Alabama. Founder Carolyn and Cathy Kelley, together with Payton Darnell, help brides choose a wedding gown as memorable as their wedding day. The boutique's hours are always by appointment, providing each bride with an intimate, personalized experience in a quaint yet luxurious setting. The White Room Bridal Salon has a sophisticated style of attire, made with exquisite fabrics and laces. They offer a large selection of designers, including Amsale, Anne Barge, Carolina Herrera, Mikaella, Paloma Blanca, Rosa Clara, Studio Levana Tara Lauren, and more.

Products Offered
The White Room Bridal Salon has dresses and gowns for brides and mothers of the bride and groom. It also offers accessories to complete the outfit, including garters, jewelry, veils, and hair accessories.

Follow The White Room Birmingham on

42e53f9d2e015782 DSC 0367

61 Reviews for The White Room Birmingham

Caroline C. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Flawless Experience

I had the best experience at The White Room! There was a great selection of dresses from different vendors and various styles. Cathy gave me undivided attention during my appointment. I wanted to combine 3 styles from 3 different dresses, and Cathy was very helpful taking custom measurements, advising if the dress would look right, and calling the designer to make sure everything went smoothly. The dress turned out perfect! Carolyn did the alterations in house which also made the process even easier. I have heard nightmares of bride's alteration fiascos... that won't happen at TWR! Such an easy process. I loved my dress!

Sent on 12/07/2020

Amanda C. · Married on 10/17/2020

Beautiful dresses!

The entire team at the White Room made wedding dress shopping so fun and personalized! I found the perfect dress, and they do all their own tailoring in house. My dress fit me perfectly, and it was exactly what I imagined. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/05/2020

The White Room Birmingham's reply:

Thank you, Amanda! We really enjoyed working with you and we can not wait to see all your pictures :)

Lyndsey W. · Married on 03/10/2020

Best place!

Cathy and Carolyn at the WHITE Room are SAINTS!! They made this whole process so much fun even during a pandemic. They made me feel beautiful and they are so talented. From designing my veil to helping me accessorize and re working my dress, they were flawless. They let me choose exactly when I wanted to do my fittings, which was super helpful. Highly recommend this place!!

Lyndsey Webb Stutts

Sent on 10/11/2020

The White Room Birmingham's reply:

Sweet girl....... I just watched the video this morning of you two pulling up on the boat!!!!!! You are so sweet with your kind words! We seriously enjoyed working with you. You wore that dress so beautifully :)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

The White Room Birmingham FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Real Wedding

Team of The White Room Birmingham

Carolyn  Kelley

Carolyn Kelley

Owner

The White Room is a culmination of a lifetime of my love for bridal fashion, fabrics and laces. When little, I used to sketch wedding gowns for Katy Keene, my model paper doll. I started sewing when I was very young, guided by my mother, it became a talent that I excelled in. I pushed myself to learn every facet of the art. I also love to help women find styles that are perfect for them. When my daughter asked me several years ago, “What would you do after retirement? If there was one thing you could do, what would it be?” I thought for a long while and said, “I would alter wedding gowns”. So I continue doing what I love to do while h

Cathy  Kelley

Cathy Kelley

Owner

It is my greatest joy to provide brides with the finest in bridal fashion and the confidence in knowing that they will look their absolute best on the most special day of their life. When my mother asked me to join her over 16 years ago in this venture, it was perfect timing in my life. Working alongside my mother, I can honestly say that I have learned from the very best! I love owning a bridal shop and having the ability to make things happen for my customers.

Payton Darnell

Payton Darnell

Bridal Consultant

I have a passion for all things bridal. My family moved to Mountain Brook when I was about fifteen, and I just recently graduated from Auburn University where I studied Marketing. Also, I got married this past July to my absolute best friend who I’ve known since the second grade! Ever since I was a little girl, I knew I wanted to be a part of the wedding industry. When I went dress shopping for my own wedding dress, it struck me that this was the part of the industry that I was meant to be in.

• Miss Susie Weddings & Events
    Miss Susie Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I often send my brides to The White Room for their bridal needs. They have a beautiful selection!!

• Vince Gray Events and Weddings Wedding Florists

What a great bunch of ladies! Love them! Great dresses and style!

• Alan's Invitations Wedding Invitations

What a wonder store...with the sweetest owners! So knowledgeable about their products and the latest trends and styles available. All of our brides working with The White Room, rave about the quality and personal attention they receive. Alan alansinvitations

• 2415 Canterbury Rd. Birmingham, AL, 35223 See on map
    2059706767 (Phone number)
    Tuesday - Friday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Saturday's 9:00 am - 5:00 pm By Appointment
    Location of (The White Room Birmingham)