2415 Canterbury Road, Birmingham, AL 35243 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The White Room Bridal Salon

The White Room Bridal Salon is an elite bridal salon based in Birmingham, Alabama. Founder Carolyn Kelley, together with Cathy Kelley and Sarah Kathryn Fleming, helps brides choose a wedding gown as memorable as their wedding day. The boutique's hours are always by appointment, providing each bride with an intimate, personalized experience in a quaint yet luxurious setting. The White Room Bridal Salon has a sophisticated style of attire, made with exquisite fabrics and lace. They offer a large selection of designers including Anna Maier, Anne Barge, Jenny Lee, Matthew Christopher, and has been in the wedding industry for more than 12 years.

Products Offered
The White Room Bridal Salon has dresses and gowns for brides and mothers of the bride and groom. It also offers a selection of accessories to complete the outfit, including garters, jewelry, veils, hair accessories, and shoes.

Follow The White Room Bridal Salon on

The White Room Bridal Salon 6
The White Room Bridal Salon 7

Nicole Curtis · Married on 10/12/2019

Ms. Kelley

Ms. Kelley I'm sure that your wedding attire is just a great as you are. You have a very nice and pleasant spirit. Once my prince charming comes I'm going to come and visit your shop. Nicole aka Marriott.. :)

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Lori

Lori Tombrello · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend!

What an incredible experience we have had with The White Room, not once, but twice! My mom bought her mother of the bride dress at The White Room for my sisters wedding, and we loved the professionalism and treatment we received from Cathy and Carolyn. When I got engaged, I knew I wanted to go there to try on dresses and ended up buying my wedding gown from there. They made the experience so special and fun! I highly recommend! They are the absolute BEST in every way! And so kind! :)

Sent on 07/20/2019
    The White Room Bridal Salon 8

Bethany · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing, highly recommend

I had an amazing experience here. I had gone to two previous stores before I came here and those two were awful because every time I didn't like a dress it was made known that this frustrated them even though I was polite about it. So I was a bit nervous about going through the process again, but I needed a dress. Cathy was amazing. Her first words were "this is your dress, your day, it will not hurt my feelings in the slightest if you say you do not like the dress. Just say no and we will put it away." She never pressured me to like a dress, listened to my wishes, and found me my perfect dress! It was literally the first dress I tried on that she grabbed for me based off of my specifications. However, I did try on others after that but I already knew that the first dress I put on was the dress. After that they took measurements and ordered my dress! They alter the dress right there in shop and that is an amazing experience as well. They are so kind and made the experience a breeze instead of stressful. I appreciate them so much and they truly were a highlight of my wedding planning experience! So all I have to say is thank you so much and if you are still looking for a dress you will not regret going here!

Sent on 06/15/2019

The White Room Bridal Salon FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

Real Weddings

• Miss Susie Weddings & Events
    Miss Susie Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I often send my brides to The White Room for their bridal needs. They have a beautiful selection!!

• Vince Gray Events and Weddings
    Vince Gray Events and Weddings Wedding Florists

What a great bunch of ladies! Love them! Great dresses and style!

• Alan's Invitations
    Alan's Invitations Wedding Invitations

What a wonder store...with the sweetest owners! So knowledgeable about their products and the latest trends and styles available. All of our brides working with The White Room, rave about the quality and personal attention they receive. Alan alansinvitations

• 2415 Canterbury Road Birmingham, 35243 See on map