The White Room Birmingham

Birmingham, AL View map

The White Room Bridal Salon is an elite bridal salon based in Birmingham, Alabama. Founder Carolyn and Cathy Kelley, together with Payton Darnell, help brides choose a wedding gown as memorable as their wedding day. The boutique's hours are always by appointment, providing each bride with an intimate, personalized experience in a quaint yet luxurious setting. The White Room Bridal Salon has a sophisticated style of attire, made with exquisite fabrics and laces. They offer a large selection of designers, including Amsale, Anne Barge, Carolina Herrera, Mikaella, Paloma Blanca, Rosa Clara, Studio Levana Tara Lauren, and more.

Products Offered
The White Room Bridal Salon has dresses and gowns for brides and mothers of the bride and groom. It also offers accessories to complete the outfit, including garters, jewelry, veils, and hair accessories.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Preservation

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Amanda C. Married on 10/17/2020

Beautiful dresses!

The entire team at the White Room made wedding dress shopping so fun and personalized! I found the perfect dress, and they do all their own tailoring in house. My dress fit me perfectly, and it was exactly what I imagined. I highly recommend them!

The White Room Birmingham's reply:

Thank you, Amanda! We really enjoyed working with you and we can not wait to see all your pictures :)
    Julie H. Married on 10/10/2020

Incredible

The White Room is absolutely INCREDIBLE! Every member of staff makes sure you feel like the most important customer and bride as soon as you walk in. They were able to help me find a dress and even customize it to make it into my dream dress! After alterations, which were also done at The White Room, the dress fit like a glove. I could not recommend The White Room enough.

The White Room Birmingham's reply:

Julie Bell, you and that dress were a match made in heaven! I love, I mean really love looking at all your wedding pictures. Everything was so dreamy! Thank you so much for your sweet words. This truly means a lot to us. Love, Cathy
    Caroline C. Married on 08/22/2020

Flawless Experience

I had the best experience at The White Room! There was a great selection of dresses from different vendors and various styles. Cathy gave me undivided attention during my appointment. I wanted to combine 3 styles from 3 different dresses, and Cathy was very helpful taking custom measurements, advising if the dress would look right, and calling the designer to make sure everything went smoothly. The dress turned out perfect! Carolyn did the alterations in house which also made the process even easier. I have heard nightmares of bride's alteration fiascos... that won't happen at TWR! Such an easy process. I loved my dress!

The White Room Birmingham's reply:

And we loved that dress on you! You had a vision Caroline, and I was just there to assist :). You and your Momma were such a joy to work with.
    Thank you for such a glowing review!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Carolyn  Kelley
Carolyn Kelley
Owner

The White Room is a culmination of a lifetime of my love for bridal fashion, fabrics and laces. When little, I used to sketch wedding gowns for Katy Keene, my model paper doll. I started sewing when I was very young, guided by my mother, it became a talent that I excelled in. I pushed myself to learn every facet of the art. I also love to help women find styles that are perfect for them. When my daughter asked me several years ago, “What would you do after retirement? If there was one thing you could do, what would it be?” I thought for a long while and said, “I would alter wedding gowns”. So I continue doing what I love to do while h

Cathy  Kelley
Cathy Kelley
Owner

It is my greatest joy to provide brides with the finest in bridal fashion and the confidence in knowing that they will look their absolute best on the most special day of their life. When my mother asked me to join her over 16 years ago in this venture, it was perfect timing in my life. Working alongside my mother, I can honestly say that I have learned from the very best! I love owning a bridal shop and having the ability to make things happen for my customers.

Payton Darnell
Payton Darnell
Bridal Consultant

I have a passion for all things bridal. My family moved to Mountain Brook when I was about fifteen, and I just recently graduated from Auburn University where I studied Marketing. Also, I got married this past July to my absolute best friend who I’ve known since the second grade! Ever since I was a little girl, I knew I wanted to be a part of the wedding industry. When I went dress shopping for my own wedding dress, it struck me that this was the part of the industry that I was meant to be in.

Miss Susie Weddings & Events Miss Susie Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I often send my brides to The White Room for their bridal needs. They have a beautiful selection!!

Vince Gray Events and Weddings Vince Gray Events and Weddings Wedding Florists

What a great bunch of ladies! Love them! Great dresses and style!

Alan's Invitations Alan's Invitations Wedding Invitations

What a wonder store...with the sweetest owners! So knowledgeable about their products and the latest trends and styles available. All of our brides working with The White Room, rave about the quality and personal attention they receive. Alan alansinvitations

2415 Canterbury Rd. Birmingham, AL, 35223
2059706767

Tuesday - Friday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Saturday's 9:00 am - 5:00 pm By Appointment
Location of (The White Room Birmingham)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding