2415 Canterbury Road, Birmingham, AL 35243 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The White Room Bridal Salon

The White Room Bridal Salon is an elite bridal salon based in Birmingham, Alabama. Founder Carolyn Kelley, together with Cathy Kelley and Sarah Kathryn Fleming, helps brides choose a wedding gown as memorable as their wedding day. The boutique's hours are always by appointment, providing each bride with an intimate, personalized experience in a quaint yet luxurious setting. The White Room Bridal Salon has a sophisticated style of attire, made with exquisite fabrics and lace. They offer a large selection of designers including Anna Maier, Anne Barge, Jenny Lee, Matthew Christopher, and has been in the wedding industry for more than 12 years.

Products Offered
The White Room Bridal Salon has dresses and gowns for brides and mothers of the bride and groom. It also offers a selection of accessories to complete the outfit, including garters, jewelry, veils, hair accessories, and shoes.

Follow The White Room Bridal Salon on

42e53f9d2e015782 DSC 0367

58 Reviews for The White Room Bridal Salon

Nicole Curtis · Married on 10/12/2019

Ms. Kelley

Ms. Kelley I'm sure that your wedding attire is just a great as you are. You have a very nice and pleasant spirit. Once my prince charming comes I'm going to come and visit your shop. Nicole aka Marriott.. :)

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Katie

Katie Morris · Married on 08/10/2019

Kind and Professional!

I wanted to try on dresses with my family, but I wasn't sure I was ready to buy. Cathy and her team made it such a fun experience, and I left with a dress I loved! Given my timeline, and because I was living in DC and getting married in NC, I needed to take the floor model (which was kept in impeccable condition). Cathy called twice to follow up on how alterations went and make sure my dress would be perfect for my wedding. I can't recommend the White Room enough!

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Lori

Lori Tombrello · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend!

What an incredible experience we have had with The White Room, not once, but twice! My mom bought her mother of the bride dress at The White Room for my sisters wedding, and we loved the professionalism and treatment we received from Cathy and Carolyn. When I got engaged, I knew I wanted to go there to try on dresses and ended up buying my wedding gown from there. They made the experience so special and fun! I highly recommend! They are the absolute BEST in every way! And so kind! :)

Sent on 07/20/2019

The White Room Bridal Salon FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Veils

Real Weddings

• Miss Susie Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I often send my brides to The White Room for their bridal needs. They have a beautiful selection!!

• Vince Gray Events and Weddings Wedding Florists

What a great bunch of ladies! Love them! Great dresses and style!

• Alan's Invitations Wedding Invitations

What a wonder store...with the sweetest owners! So knowledgeable about their products and the latest trends and styles available. All of our brides working with The White Room, rave about the quality and personal attention they receive. Alan alansinvitations

• 2415 Canterbury Road Birmingham, 35243 See on map
    2059706767 (Phone number)
    Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm By Appointment
    Location of (The White Room Bridal Salon)