April Stanley Photography

Huntsville, AL View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Based in Huntsville, Alabama, April Stanley Photography is dedicated to all areas of wedding celebrations including engagement sessions, boudoir photography, first looks, and ceremony coverage. For more than 10 years, April has been capturing real moments in a clean and crisp style designed to last a lifetime. With a distinct talent for evoking subtle emotion through genuine interaction, April focuses on producing authentic images of timeless celebrations.

Detailed-oriented, April understands the importance of the small things when it comes to the big day and places high value on the planning process. At April Stanley Photography, you can expect a hands-on approach and in-depth communication so you can make the most of your custom package with minimal stress.

Whether contemporary, vintage, natural, or photojournalistic, April captures a range of styles in her signature airy look. Finding it hard to pin down the right feel for your album? April is happy to set up a consultation with sample albums in tow. No matter where your tastes lie, you can enjoy your final images in the form of custom albums, digital files, framed or mounted prints, or canvas.

Choose from three pre-designed packages or customize your own to meet your specific needs. All packages include an online shareable gallery, digitally edited images, a detailed wedding timeline, and an engagement session. With optional destination photography, rehearsal coverage, additional lighting, and a second photographer, you can make sure no moment is lost.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Tori O. Married on 04/23/2022

Magical and Perfect

April gave us everything we were looking for and more as our wedding and engagement photographer. She’s organized, kind, thoughtful, funny, and ridiculously talented. I’ve never been one to think of myself as particularly photogenic but April made me feel like a model. It took me weeks to pick out which engagement photos to print and frame for our home because I was obsessed with all of them. We immediately booked her for our wedding and April once again showed us why she’s the best. She had an incredibly organized and detailed timeline for the wedding day, recommended an amazing videographer to capture our day, gave us a beautiful guest book with engagement photos for guests to sign around, and captured the raw human emotion of our wedding day so perfectly. April was the first wedding vendor we hired and it was for a reason.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 08/22/2021
    I looked at several photographers in the Huntsville area, but ultimately decided on April Stanley because her packages were a little more affordable than some other photographers in the area. I checked out her website and was blown away by the beauty of the photos and her ability to capture "real" moments between couples on their wedding day rather than posed shots (though those were great as well!). From the day I contacted her about package pricing to the wedding day and beyond, she was always extremely helpful, accommodating, and responsive. One of the things I loved the most was that she was very, very organized and helped me create a detailed day-of timeline to keep me us schedule for taking pictures. In addition, her photography packages are customizable, so I was able to create something that was exactly what I needed! April and her team were very helpful and efficient on our wedding day, and used our time very wisely to help get us back on schedule when we fell behind. Wedding photography is an investment no matter you you use, but I would 100% recommend April and her team to all my friends! Well worth the money!
    Ashlyn E. Married on 03/20/2021

April is the best!

April was AMAZING to work with. She helped us create the perfect timeline for our day, and kept us on track so we didn't run behind during pictures. She was super great at directing all of us in poses, and was just and all around pleasure to work with. Our photos came out amazing. I couldn't have picked a better photographer for our special day! You can't go wrong with April.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Savannah & Will
    89 photos · 10/06/2018

Modern Brides Modern Brides Wedding Dresses

April's vision for the bride and groom is so spot on! What a wonderful professional to work with. She really listens to what your requests are and the end result is just what you were looking for!

Christina Sloan Events Christina Sloan Events Wedding Planners

I worked with April on a wedding last September at Lake Guntersville and it was such a wonderful experience! The bride kept telling me all day how much she loved April, and I completely agree. Not only is her work amazing, she is so great with the couples and bridal party. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! I can't wait to work with her again!

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service Wedding DJs

We have had the pleasure for working with April at many wedding events and she is super friendly and a pleasure to be around for both the wedding vendors and, of course, the bride & groom and their guests. Plus, the images she creates are wonderful and she has a great 'eye' for the perfect shot. We always look forward to events with April Stanley Photography!

225 Spring Valley Ct SW Huntsville, AL, 35802

(By appointment only)
Location of (April Stanley Photography)

April Stanley Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does April Stanley Photography include in the starting price?

April Stanley Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does April Stanley Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

April Stanley Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does April Stanley Photography offer?

April Stanley Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does April Stanley Photography offer?

April Stanley Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does April Stanley Photography offer for wedding events?

April Stanley Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend April Stanley Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

April Stanley Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding