April Stanley Photography Reviews

April Stanley Photography 7
  • Karyn

Karyn Stephanz · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful photographer!

April is so fun to work with and does an amazing job! We love our pictures, and she made us feel so at ease. She also keeps a detailed timeline and checklist for the wedding day that really helps to make sure nothing is missed. We highly recommend April and her team!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Vasuda

Vasuda Kroelinger · Married on 06/10/2019

Absolutely amazing!

We had the pleasure to work with April for our engagement and wedding this Summer. She was very kind, open-minded, and up for any challenge we threw at her. She captured hours of an Indian-American fusion wedding with two ceremonies and a reception all in a day with such detail! She and her assistant we accommodating, patient, and very flexible on wedding day despite the goofiness of our wedding party. Thank you for making this experience so smooth and wonderful! We are absolutely in awe of her masterpiece! Each photo captured our day so beautifully. Thank you again, April!!

- The Kroelingers

Sent on 10/01/2019

Jessie · Married on 06/09/2019

Dream Photographer

April was just the best. She was so organized, very open to our ideas, and so kind/cheerful and helpful in keeping us on track on our wedding day. And we were absolutely thrilled when we got our preview shots! They were just what we had envisioned, and more.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Bailey · Married on 06/08/2019

April is amazing!

April and her team were an absolute dream to work with!!! April made everything about the whole planning process easy and the wedding day stress free!! April is super organized and calm which was such a blessing to a stressed out bride! I cannot say enough great things about April and her team!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Gustavo

Gustavo Martinez · Married on 05/25/2019

No better photographer than April

A little background about me, I love photography. I love artistic shots and portraits, so I have some knowledge when it comes to photography; therefore, you can trust me when I say that April is one of the best, maybe the best, photographer in Alabama and the Tennessee valley. My now wife, then fiancee, and me picked April not just because she’s unbelievably good at what she does, but also how sweet, on time, knowledgeable, and just plain awesome she is. Ever since we got our engagement pictures with her, we knew we would use her for our wedding, and we were not disappointed. You won’t be either.

Sent on 06/05/2019
    April Stanley Photography 12
  • Maryanne

Maryanne · Married on 05/17/2019

Awesome photographer!

April was our photographer for both our engagement session and our wedding. We are so happy with all our photos! We had so much fun with our engagement session, and she even helped choose outfits and colors that look good in photos. Our wedding photos are better than we could have ever imagined! She uses lighting perfectly to capture every moment. Her sunset pictures and night shots are gorgeous. She was available during the whole process of wedding planning to answer questions and make sure we got all the shots we wanted. She made a detailed wedding day timeline to keep everything organized. We were so lucky to have her as our photographer and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    April Stanley Photography 13
    April Stanley Photography 14

Lynell · Married on 03/03/2019

So wonderful!

Working with April has been a DREAM!! She knew what I wanted before I even knew. April completely understood my vision for our wedding pictures. Leading up to the wedding, she made the most detailed timeline for us to follow which was extremely helpful for us as well as other vendors! The day of the wedding she and her assistant kept me so calm and relaxed. And the pictures... AMAZING!!! She is always quick to respond to emails. She was so flexible with working around my crazy schedule. She is SO kind and relatable. I cannot say enough good things!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    April Stanley Photography 15
    April Stanley Photography 16
    April Stanley Photography 17

Kristina · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Photographer Ever!!

April is amazing! I knew when I started planning our wedding that a good photographer was one of my top priorities. Not only are her photos amazing, but she makes everything flow so smoothly! She gives you a timeline for the wedding day and goes out of her way to know everyone’s names and certain family dynamics so the wedding day goes seamlessly. She is a very kind person and so flexible! Any ideas we had she went with them 100%. Love love love her!! I’m already planning on contacting her for any photos we may need in the future (Christmas photos, future babies, etc.)!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Julie · Married on 09/08/2018

April was a joy to work with. She photographed my daughter's wedding Saturday, September 8, 2018. She was so accommodating, professional, and knew what we wanted before we did. I will definitely use her again when my next daughter gets married.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/31/2018

April and her team were incredible! April is very organized (which I love!) and made sure to capture all of the photos that were important to us on our day while keeping us on schedule. But what I loved most, outside of the beautiful pictures we have received after, is how calm and fun her demeanor was throughout the entire day. Things, inevitably, will not always go exactly according to plan, and it is SO important to have good, positive people around you as a result. April manages to remain upbeat, calm, cool, and collected, even through schedule challenges, while still making sure to capture all of the moments most important to you on your day. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her as a person, professional, and artist! Thank you, April, for making our day even more special!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    April Stanley Photography 18
    April Stanley Photography 19
    April Stanley Photography 20

Kelsey · Married on 08/18/2018

April did my boudoir photos for a wedding gift to my fiancé and she made me feel so comfortable and they turned out amazing! She also photographed our wedding day and made sure to ask us what we wanted throughout the day to make sure we were happy. So nice, so professional, and so worth it!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    April Stanley Photography 21
    April Stanley Photography 22

Kayla · Married on 07/14/2018

April is the sweetest lady to work with. She made me feel beautiful inside and out. She made my daughter feel like a princess. Thank you April for making my wedding day run smoothly and capture every moment of the love shared on this day!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Amelia · Married on 06/16/2018

Wow! Where do I begin when expressing how spectacular April is to work with?! We interviewed four other fantastic photographers in the area before our meeting with April. From the very beginning, at our first interview, I knew she would be perfect for my fiancé and I. She was so organized and had detail plans of previous weddings to give us an idea of how she worked as a photographer. The following day I received a follow up email from her, even though we had not officially told her she was who we wanted to use, telling us how wonderful it was to met us and telling us some of the visions she had for our engagement shoot that we discussed with her. That meant so much that even though we had not told her we wanted to go with her, she had already had thoughts and ideas on how to make our vision for our engagements come to life! This spoke volumes to me! Fast-forward to our engagement pictures, she spent almost 3 hours with us for our engagement shoot. We had four outfit changes, with her encouragement, and the end results of our pictures was nothing short of spectacular!! They mean more to us than anything because, through her talents, she captured the true us. Fast-forward again to our wedding day....WOW! April, along with her second shooter, Jessica, and her assistant made our day so relaxed and perfect because we knew we were in more than capable hands! The end result are some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen, even if I’m partial.
    I would highly recommended April and her team as I will be using her from now on for all of future family photo sessions. Her price packages are superb as well!!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    April Stanley Photography 30
    April Stanley Photography 31
    April Stanley Photography 32

Shelley · Married on 06/10/2018

April Stanley was amazing! Pictures turned out absolutely perfect! Couldn’t ask for a better experience. She and her assistance were so kind, patient, prepared, and easy to work with. I definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Katelyn · Married on 06/09/2018

April is a fantastic photographer! She did both my bridal and wedding day photographs. I loved every one of them. She was so helpful and great to work with. She made the process of taking pictures the day of the wedding easy, quick, and fun. I plan on recommending her to everyone for their photography needs.

Sent on 06/13/2018

lindsay · Married on 04/21/2018

April is awesome and super easy to work with!!!

Sent on 01/05/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/17/2017

I looked at several photographers in the Huntsville area, but ultimately decided on April Stanley because her packages were a little more affordable than some other photographers in the area. I checked out her website and was blown away by the beauty of the photos and her ability to capture "real" moments between couples on their wedding day rather than posed shots (though those were great as well!). From the day I contacted her about package pricing to the wedding day and beyond, she was always extremely helpful, accommodating, and responsive. One of the things I loved the most was that she was very, very organized and helped me create a detailed day-of timeline to keep me us schedule for taking pictures. In addition, her photography packages are customizable, so I was able to create something that was exactly what I needed! April and her team were very helpful and efficient on our wedding day, and used our time very wisely to help get us back on schedule when we fell behind. Wedding photography is an investment no matter you you use, but I would 100% recommend April and her team to all my friends! Well worth the money!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Brigitte · Married on 10/27/2017

Wedding photographer

Amazing, creative, easy to work with. April truly made our wedding experience and we couldn’t have imagined the day without her. Her pictures are beautiful and she makes everything very fluent and comfortable.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Ella · Married on 07/22/2017

We LOVED having April as our wedding photographer. She was fun, made us feel comfortable, and helped keep the day organized. Anyone who can manage all of my family members/wedding party efficiently seriously deserves a prize. If we got off schedule, or a stressful situation arose, April's joyful attitude and demeanor never wavered to any of the stresses/changes that day. She focused on making sure the day was wonderful and what my husband and I wanted. April has a great eye and captured some of our favorite moments of the day perfectly. I won't hesitate to use April again next time we need a photographer!! I highly recommend April, as her uplifting personality, professionalism, and exceptional work will only enhance your big day!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Ciara · Married on 04/29/2017

April Stanley and her assistants were amazing for our wedding. Hard working, talented, and clever with their photography. As a bride you naturally get very nervous/stressed as the time gets closer before you say the "I dos" but April did an excellent job making me feel comfortable and happy in every moment! I am so lucky to have had her as my photographer, she is worth it!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Gabriela · Married on 10/15/2016

Love April she made us feel comfortable and it showed. Her pictures are beautiful

Sent on 11/02/2016

Jenna · Married on 10/02/2016

April was absolutely amazing. She was so sweet and so willing to comply with all our requests! Such a great experience, very comfortable and friendly, and had a great second-shooter who left us very confident in our photos. And don't get me started on the actual pictures... so completely perfect in every way!! :)

Sent on 02/16/2017

Katrina · Married on 07/30/2016

I'm so glad me and my husband picked April to shoot our wedding! She cheerfully drove to Tuscumbia, AL for our engagement photos because that's where Graham (my husband) and I had our first date. And she even offered am extra day of shooting because we didn't get the number of photos she normally does. The wedding day was so much fun with her and her assistants. They are professional, easy to work with, and do a beautiful job!! ? April exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Amber · Married on 06/17/2016

April shot my engagement pictures and my wedding in June 2016. She was wonderful to work with! She always made us feel comfortable and stress-free! On our wedding day she made sure it was all about us and captured so many wonderful shots we will cherish forever! On another note we got the package that includes the photo album and I would highly suggest that if you're trying to decide. The album is beautiful and so high quality! 5 Stars across the board for April, if your looking for a Engagement/Wedding photographer look no further!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Amanda · event on 04/09/2016

April is an amazing photographer! Caring, sweet, and patient! She went above and beyond to make sure that our shoot was exactly what we wanted, and then some. She takes her time and delivers quality images. Working with her was a pleasure for my fiancé and I! Worth every penny!

Sent on 05/24/2016