1306 SW Market St, Lees Summit, MO 64081 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Top Shelf Bartending Service

Top Shelf Bartending Services is a mobile bartending service based in Lee's Summit, Missouri. The team has serviced hundreds of events, and the company has years of experience in providing high-quality service. They offer alcohol recommendations based on the size of your event. Past clients of Top Shelf Bartending Services praise their great drinks, friendly bartenders and utmost professionalism.

Top Shelf Bartending Services offers their excellent bar skills for your cocktail reception. They can bring their own barware and glassware to your event. A list of their services include:

• Champagne toast
  • House beer, liquor and wine
  • Limited bar
Kittle1038

75 Reviews for Top Shelf Bartending Service

1 User photo

Julie · Married on 06/30/2018

If you’re in need of bartending services for your wedding or rehearsal dinner...look no further. Top Shelf is excellent. We used them for my son’s rehearsal dinner and they were “AH-mazing!” From the day I called them 10 mos before the date they had it totally under control.
    The bride was from Georgia and I requested some type of peach signature sangria and they made the most delicious Georgia Peach Sangria. Every one loved it and I was afraid there might not be enough but have no fear they had it totally under control.
    The 2 bartenders couldn’t have been nicer and were so friendly to all our guests. Nothing was too much for them. They even had to move the bar from upstairs to downstairs when dinner was served and it was seamless!
    Simply put working with Top Shelf was the easiest thing ever. They knew exactly how much we would need for our party of about 85 people and they were spot on.
    Thank you Bre, Erin, Tiffany and I think the other bartender was Steve.
    Everyone was incredible.
    Just a note... while we were planning one of the women I was working with had a baby and I had no idea as whenever I had a question it was answered in no time!
    For any type of party..if you need top bartenders and planning call Top Shelf right away! You will be thrilled!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Top Shelf Bartending Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! WE are so glad to hear everyone loved the Georgia Peach Sangria. It's usually a big hit. We were so honored to be able to work with you all and so happy everyone had a great time!

May112018 · Married on 05/11/2018

We had Top Shelf listed as a "preferred vendor" at the venue for our daughter's wedding. Johanna Lindsey was our bartender and she was fantastic! I met her during the pre-ceremony festivities and she was very friendly and took great care of early guests. During the reception, she remembered I liked Reisling wines and my husband was partial to Dos Equis, so whenever she saw us near the bar, she made sure we were doing fine with our drinks. I was a bit shy of approaching her while she had long line of guests waiting, but she pulled me right up and made sure to take care of our needs first. Very professional lady! Top Shelf's owner, Erin, was my contact during the entire process - from ordering to the end billing. We felt for the service, we had an excellent company with which to work. We recommend Top Shelf and would definitely utilize their services again.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Real Weddings

• Bliss Plaza Banquet Halls

We use Top Shelf exclusively! Justin and Erin are real pros!

• Buffalo Lodge
    Buffalo Lodge Barn & Farm Weddings

Hands down the experts in bartending. Justin & wife, Erin, have years of experience, and it shows. They know how to keep guests happy and tactfully handle guests that need to slow it down. Trust them to be professional and prepared!

• 28 Event Space Banquet Halls

We have had the pleasure to work with Top Shelf Bartending on numerous occasions and have been very pleased every time. Justin, Erin, and the entire team are very accomodating, friendly, and professional. It is nice to see Top Shelf bartending booked on the calender here at the space because we know the client will get the best service. Thank you Top Shelf!- 28 Event Staff

• 1306 SW Market St Lees Summit, Missouri, 64081 See on map
    Location of (Top Shelf Bartending Service)