Weddings Riviera Maya

Playa del Carmen, Mexico, Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 96

About Weddings Riviera Maya

Weddings Riviera Maya in Cancun, Mexico. This wedding boutique has been helping couples for over 15 years. They specialize in creating destination weddings that are stress-free from beginning to end. Weddings Riviera Maya designs tailored wedding experiences with your budget and style in mind. Whether you’re planning a beach elopement or an extravagant affair, Weddings Riviera Maya will transform your day from ordinary to extraordinary.

Weddings Riviera Maya offers fully custom wedding planning packages for couples of all kinds. They cultivate relationships with top local vendors to provide you with the best service at affordable prices. Weddings Riviera Maya also has a list of top destination wedding venues from which to choose. Their packages may include:

• Floral design
  • Custom cake design
  • Hair and makeup
  • Photography and videography
  • Music and entertainment
  • Rehearsal dinner and other pre- or post-wedding event planning
Follow Weddings Riviera Maya on

87 Reviews for Weddings Riviera Maya

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/15/2019

absolutely amazing!!

I found Weddings Riviera Maya through wedding wire. They had amazing reviews and it sounded like the team for me. I am extremely detail oriented and I needed someone in the area that could tell me what I should do and how! From the moment Luisa and I started talking I was so excited. She sent me beautiful pictures of previous weddings she had done. She told us about Alquima the décor company she works extremely close with as well as Pure Love for floral. I sent her pictures from Pinterest of things I wanted and she made it happen! Alquima was extremely well priced. The price differences were unreal. Even with the wedding planner cost and vendor fees with Hard Rock Riviera Maya we saved thousands of dollars! Luisa would text me through WhatsApp for almost a year planning everything out she was so easy to work with! When we got to the Hard rock Luisa met us the day after with the DJ and décor people, we walked around to all the sites and talked about everything. This was huge to me and made me feel so comfortable. 2 days before the wedding we did a brief rehearsal with everyone and Luisa brought her partner Gelena who did the wedding ceremony coordination while Luisa was in the ballroom doing that part. Gelena was such a sweetheart and did an absolute amazing job! The ceremony was beyond perfect and I was speechless just looking at the flowers and décor! We took pictures during the cocktail hour but our guest couldn’t stop raving about everything! The reception was breathtaking! From the seating chart to the tables and place settings. Luisa KILLED IT! There was not one thing I would change. After the reception we found Luisa and were thanking her for making our dreams come true! My mother and her even both started to cry! This woman was amazing, I cant say enough good things about her. To top it off part of her costs goes to a local animal shelter and she fosters dogs all the time and being a huge animal lover myself this was very special to us!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much!!!!! It was a real pleasure working for you! I lo ed being your planner! Hope to meet you again soon!

All the best for you, amazing copule!

Luisa xoxoxoxoxox
  • The

The Martins · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding Fairy Godmother!

We had the time of our lives and months later, our family & friends still can not stop telling us how our wedding was the most beautiful and most fun wedding they have EVER been to... and it all wouldn't have been possible without Celeste. She is EVERYTHING. She genuinely cares about making your day one to remember.  Her kind heart and passion to work hard are just beyond words. Right from the start, she will make you feel like the most special person. From the moments leading up to your wedding, to the big day and even after, she is there for you through and through to make sure you stay stress-free and the day is exactly how you envisioned it. Her decor is magic. Her attention to detail is a dream. She's beyond reliable, patient, and efficient. I never felt like I was waiting around for her response to my e-mails and questions. Even after I changed my vision a dozen times, she was always there to listen, take the time to hear what I wanted and help make sense of the craziness and my indecisiveness. You can really count on her to have EVERYTHING under control for you. Finest Playa is a magical place and Celeste is the wedding fairy godmother EVERY bride dreams of.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Weddings Riviera Maya FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1995.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 800
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Naal Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Luisa and Sabrina are the perfect team for your wedding! They will take care of every single detail of your wedding day. They are always there to help. It is the best italian team! If they are there you can be sure everything will run smoothly.

• WeddingsinPlaya Wedding Planners

We love competition but we are always looking out!!! thanks for keeping our job so easy!! WIP

• FlowersandFreshness.com VIPBlooms Wedding Florists

FlowersandFreshness.com Coupon 10% OFF<br> For the next order, you can apply our promotion.<br> Coupon Order: PB8H9B <br> * Order Minimum $ 45,00 <br> * Not applies in section: Specials<br> * Not valid on previous purchases<br> * Offer Limited <br> *We recommend that you request your order to be delivered 3 days before the event to allow your flowers to hydrate and bloom.<br> *You can order no later than 5 days before delivery date, but from our farm up to your door, you receive in 48-72 hours after cut.<br> *Flowers are shipped without water with strict control of temperature and must be properly cut and put in water immediately.

• Playa del Carmen, Mexico Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z See on map
    5219841337968 (Phone number)
    9841090194 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Weddings Riviera Maya)