Weddings Riviera Maya Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Kalyan
    Kalyan H. Married on 02/24/2022

Highly recommed Weddings Riviera Maya

Weddings Riviera Maya Team (Luisa, Alex & Team ) truly are the best! They really are the dream team and we couldn’t be happier. They helped our magical wedding dream come true. They were always very patient, responsive, able to accommodate last minutes changes and are in the know with the most current and fabulous trends. They have a good wedding decorator and DJ group .We absolutely recommend them ! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Catherine and Kalyan, thank you so much for sharing with us your amazing adventure! We cannot thank you enough for giving us the opportunity to be part of your big day! Thank you so much!!!! xoxxoxoxxoxo
  • Ivelisse
    Ivelisse C. Married on 02/22/2022

Magnificent planning magnificent turn out.

I just married a month ago 2/22/22. Luisa was a perfect match for us. Not only does she know her profession she has a organized team. She is a beautiful soul. Luisa not only plans your wedding but she also connects on a whole different level. Making it so comfortable to speak,to create your vision. They tackle any hiccup. Wedding dress shopping wasn’t a great experience with COVID and all the rules. I’d send her pictures and she would speak on it with me. They are on your side they are your planners and wedding defenders. They get you want you want and make sure it’s to you liking and within your budget if you have one. I truly became friends with them especially Luisa. I recommend Weddings Rivera Maya to anyone seeking sincerity, straight forward personalities and visionaries. We spoke on the phone frequently, something you don’t get from so many others not even the resort personnel. WhatsApp was great for picture sharing and emails for contracts. Send your inquiry and book your planning team. I didn’t regret a thing with them.

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you Ivelisse! Thank you Bashi! It was a pleasure all the process with you guys! And thank you for sharing our Site inspection picture!!!!!!!! :D Come back soon guys!
  • Ying
    Ying V. Married on 02/20/2022

Amazing Team!

Luisa and the team are amazing humans. I had issues with hotel staff and coordinators with lack of responsive-ness and she helped me get answers! Hotel staff is always a challenge to work with when they do not respond, but thank goodness for Luisa! She helped me so much with that aspect. Not only did she set outline, decor and budget, she showed up the day of and executed everything. Alex, was amazing as well--he help coordinate all the vendors and get all the vendors. One thing I love most about them is their listening skills. They listen to every detail and explain everything to you like you are the only wedding they are planning..believe me they probably juggling many other weddings. I can't say enough about luisa and the team, but thank you. Thank you for your kindness, and your now your friendship!

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you Ying! We were so blessed to know you, Jason and your amazing kids! What a gorgeous family you have! Thanks for letting us be part of your Big Day! Love you so much!
    xoxxoxoxx
  • Hannah
    Hannah R. Married on 02/14/2022

They made our wedding as stress-free as possible!

We loved working with Luisa & Alex! They were always available to go over things and spent hours with us on the phone over the months before our wedding. We just told them what we wanted and they made it happen. Aside from décor, they found the specific equipment our house music DJ needed (who we flew in from the US). I knew we could rely on them because I had talked to another girl who had a wedding at our venue who was very happy to have worked with them. I think the key is to just trust the process! It was helpful that they were familiar with our venue and the staff there, so we didn't have to worry about running everything by them/getting approval for outside vendors ourselves. Several of our guests told us our wedding was the best wedding they've been to, so I feel like it was a success! We don't have any professional photos yet, but here are a few from an iphone. I would definitely recommend Luisa & Alex for your destination wedding!!

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! I will remember forever and ever your amazing performance first dance!!!!!! ...... and all of your shoes :D
    Hope to see you again soon!

Luisa xoxoxxoxoxo
  • F
    Freda Married on 12/25/2021

Beyond Amazing.

Luisa is beyond amazing. Truly a blessing to have found her. She put together the most beautiful surprise in just a few days and on Christmas Day of all created such a beautiful moment for us.She was able to pull off the impossible. Her attention to detail and attentiveness is beyond anything I have experienced. She is truly the best there is. Lucky to have meet her. If your looking for a wedding planner look no further she is the best there is. You will be in great hands with Luisa. Thank you is not enough too say for all she has done. Simply amazing !

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much for your nice words Freda, it was a pleasure knowing you!!!!!!! I wish you all the best xoxoxox
  • Nadia
    Nadia Married on 12/22/2021

Dream Team!

One of the greatest wedding planning team out there! Weddings Riviera Maya is not only a group of talented professionals, but Luisa, Alex and team are amazing individuals that felt like part of the family from the very first moment we spoke. The team was flexible and understanding. They were super responsive and you could tell that they truly loved what they were doing. My now husband and I completely trusted that they had our backs and were our champions in Mexico We completely trusted that they will bring our vision to life (which they did!). We always felt respected and absolutely trusted any advice Luisa shared with us. On the wedding day itself - we were so happy with every single vendor they recommended to us and they suggested such cool new and unique ideas to make our day even more special like a Churro Cart and a 360 Video booth for our guests! I can’t recommend the group enough and I honestly we are so grateful for the excellent service the team has provided us.

Thank you so very much for a magical day!

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Nadia & Telly, thank you soooo much for your nice words! It was amazing be part of your big day! Can't wait to see all of your pictures!!!!!!!
    xoxoxxoxo Luisa
  • Sandy
    Sandy Married on 12/15/2021

Professionalism and friendliness

From the first contact she was always professional and very friendly, always with solutions to problems, the result was really beautiful, thank you Lu!

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much Sandy!!!!!!!! It was amazing meeting you and Aristoteles!!!!! I wish you all the best in the world!!!!
    Hope to meet you again soon!

xoxoxxoox

Lu
  • Chris
    Chris E. Married on 11/24/2021

Absolutely amazing proposal

Luisa helped me plan my proposal to my now fiance. Not only did she come back quickly with a quote for what I wanted specifically, she also provided some alternatives and other suggestions.

She kept in touch in the lead up and answered any questions I had. In the end, everything exceeded my expectations and I couldn't recommend Luisa enough!

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Hi Chris! Thank you so much for your words! I will have you both in my heart forever! I am so glad that everything works out :) Very pleased to have helped you with your proposal! Love to both of you! xoxoxox
  • Laura
    Laura S. Married on 06/09/2021

they are a fantastic team!! We love them

they are a fantastic team!! We love them. They are professional, attentive to details, take care of the details and are very helpful
  • Katy
    Katy W. Married on 05/28/2021

Incredible service from start to finish!

Luisa at Weddings Riviera Maya literally saved our big day! After being let down by another wedding planner, I contacted Luisa in the hope she might be able to help us out. From start to finish, Luisa was incredibly friendly and clear, it felt like I was planning my wedding with a good friend. She has amazing experience in the business and knows all the best places and contacts. She is also very transparent with costs and makes sure you are getting the best price on your behalf. I honestly could not recommend Luisa more!

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Katy, thank you so much for your words!!!!!!! I was very happy to know you guys and hope to meet you again soon!

• Brooke
    Brooke T. Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing! Surpassed my expectations!

Luisa, Alex and her team exceeded our expectations for our wedding!!! I could write a novel about what an amazing her job her team did but i will try to keep it short lol. Being that this was my first wedding, I did not know what to expect and didn't provide Luisa or her team with a lot of information. The ideas that i did have they were able to create one of the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen (and no - that's not being biased) everyone else agreed too! Luisa and her assistant were professional, responsive, and provided all of the best vendors!!! They did it ALL!!! I was actually sad to leave to Mexico as I had formed a friendship with her as my wedding planner. Her and her team are genuinely amazing people that clearly love what they do and will bend over backwards to make your dream wedding come true! She also was very good at working with budget and finding solutions that still allowed you to get everything you wanted for your wedding!!! WOWZA! I PROMISE YOU WONT REGRET BOOKING WEDDINGSRIVIERAMAYA!!! P.S. I almost didn't book the videographer and Luisa mentioned how great he was and that was the best decision I made. Seriously impressive, and the video will be a tear jerker, but in a pure happy way, I promise! See pics!

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Brooke! Thank you so much for your words! It was a pleasure to work for you and meet your friends and family! I am happy I found an amazingly genuine person and a friend! Love you guys! xxoxoxoxox
    Natalia Married on 02/26/2021

Big wow! Super pefect wedding planner with experience!

Im so surprised ! And i will not hide it how perfect wedding was organized by Louisa and Alex.
    Everything was on time and in planned budget.
    They are very professional and helpfull.
    Once again: thank u!

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you Natalia for trusting us! It was a pleasure being your planner! Stay in touch!!!!!!! xoxoxoxx
    Leah M. Married on 02/22/2021

Tulum wedding

We had an issue with our prior venue only 2 weeks before the wedding and I didn’t want to cancel my wedding so I got online trying to find other options. Then I ran across Weddings Riviera Maya, and started speaking with Luisa; she told me tell her what I was looking for and she could get it handled. And she did just that. She stayed in tune with us every step of the way. She added so many little things that made it perfect, the officiant was great, photographer was amazing, the food and drinks great; it was a beautiful private beach that overlooked the ocean, it was such a intimate event with 20 people total. Oh and they provide round trip transportation to and from the wedding. Thank you for such a wonderful experience and making our day one to remember 🥰 Leah S.

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much Leah! It was a pleasure be part of your wedding! You are an amazing couple with an amazing family! Hope to meet you again in future.

• Gabby
    Gabby O. Married on 01/16/2021

Best experience with Weddings Riviera Maya!

The best decision I made for this wedding was to hire Weddings Riviera Maya! I found it very difficult to navigate working with resorts because they try to over charge you for everything. Luisa was so amazing, she helped me find the best prices and was my greatest advocate. I felt like the resort didn’t care about my wedding at all but Luisa always made me feel special and went out of her way to make sure my day was perfect. So was extremely easy to communicate with and I felt like we were best friends by the end!

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Gabby and Sina! Thank you so much for trusting and sharing your big day with us! We will keep you in our hearts forever and hopefully be in touch :) Send you a lot of love!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxox
  • Elena
    Elena Married on 12/04/2020

Luisa is Fantastic❤️ Highly Recommend 🔥

Luisa is incredible planner and made our wedding fantastic! From the beginning she was very supportive and responsible, and was getting back so quickly. She provided us with a few options that was fit our budget, and gave us great suggestions. It was hard to imagine how organise distinction wedding however she made it so easy, and even better then was expected. Everything what was discussed she implemented. If you are planning to organise your destination wedding, I can highly recommend Luisa.

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much Elena and Pavel! It was a pleasure working for you in your big day! And I am sooooo happy that you had a nice experience! Wish you guys all the love in the world!

xoxoxoxo Luisa
  • Maressa
    Maressa K. Married on 11/07/2020

Luisa will make the wedding of your dreams!

Luisa is the most amazing human being! I'm so glad we found her to help with organizing our wedding, especially in the chaos of covid. She was so very patient and comforting when it came to the point when we had to reschedule our wedding from Fall of 2020 to 2021. I felt like she was a great friend through all of the planning and organizing and chatting back and forth. I never could have done all of this on my own and especially from a distance, not living in Mexico. Luisa was able to check out our venue and make sure everything was perfect. If we had any communication issues with vendors, she was always happy to step in to contact anyone. Luisa helped me to figure out what I wanted for our wedding and how to stick within a budget. She even was so patient and amazing when we had to push the wedding back. I wanted a different look for our wedding after waiting another year and Luisa was happy to help make the changes and contact the vendors for different flowers and decorations. We also worked with Alex, who was just as amazing at helping with vendors. When the week finally came to our wedding and to fly to Mexico, it was amazing to finally meet Luisa and Alex in person, and of course, they were just as sweet and wonderful in person as they were on the phone. They made our wedding day so smooth and easy and I felt at ease the entire day. When I got to see the layout of the flowers and decorations, I was in awe on how she made exactly what I imagined, a reality. Every little detail was perfect and wonderfully thought out. Thank you again Luisa, Alex, and your team for making our day the most magical moment we will never forget.

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Maressa & Matthew! Thank you so much for your nice words! It was a pleasure 2 meet you and be your planner! You have been amazing to work with you since the very first day! Hope to meet you soon in the future and wish you all the best in the world!
    All our Love

Luisa & Alex
  • Aysha
    Aysha C. Married on 09/11/2020

Literal Dream Team

I cannot say enough great things about Luisa and her team. I found them on Instagram and was amazed by their eye for design. Their page provided all these options for stuff I didn't think were possible with a destination wedding. Going through the on-site resort coordinators, my wedding was as basic as it gets. Once I spoke to Luisa, I realized the wedding of my dreams was actually attainable and she was an advocate throughout the year with the resort which was so important when you are trying to plan your wedding from another country.

I met Luisa and the team the second day I arrived and we went over the plan, the BREATHTAKING decor that she had sourced, and all the vendors and I knew instantly I had nothing to worry about.

When the big day arrived, I was able to be in the moment and enjoy every minute of it because Luisa and her team were on top of everything! They made sure it was a memorable and perfect day.

I would recommend Weddings Riviera Maya Mexico to anyone and everyone. Thank you for making the best day of my life so unimaginably perfect.
  • Chloe
    Chloe G. Married on 07/11/2020

The Elopement of Our Dreams

Two weeks before a planned trip to Mexico, my now-husband and I decided to elope. We reached out to a few different companies and quickly picked Weddings Riviera Maya because of their responsiveness, kindness, and excellent pricing for a complete package that exceeded our expectations. Luisa and her team arranged all of the details, from the flowers to the photographer to the paperwork. We didn’t have to worry about a single detail - they handled everything seamlessly and communicated promptly so we could just relax and enjoy each other. We got married in a gorgeous, private cenote and have incredible photos that we will look back at fondly for the rest of our lives. I cannot believe they were able to accomplish everything for such a low price. I have extremely high standards and can truly say I have zero reservations about recommending Luisa and her team to anyone looking to get married, whether eloping or planning a huge wedding. They will take great care of you and give you an experience you will never forget!! THANK YOU LUISA!

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much for your nice words Chloe!!!!! It was a pleasure working for you guys! Wish you all the best!!!!!!
    Alejandra B. Married on 04/15/2020

Excellent service

hago esta evaluacion aunque si no fue posible realizar la boda por todo el retro de la organizacion, un servicio excelente y un seguimiento de todo. Tuve la oportunidad de conocer a personas completamente profesionistas y profesionales en su area que cada deseo o necesidad mia fue complacida, sobre todo teniendo en consideracion la organizacion desde otro pais.

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Alejandra! Muchas gracias por tus palabras :) Espero encontrarte pronto en Italia! Desafortunadamente no se pudo realizar la boda por el COVID pero tuve la fortuna de encontrar un amiga!!!!!!! Un abrazo!
    Lily Married on 01/18/2020

Our experience was FANTASTIC!!

Luisa Was FANTASTIC, her knowledge of the area was Super helpful. One can easily tell she has a lot of experience (15 yrs).

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much Liliana! Wish you guys all the best!!!!!!!!! And can't wait to meet you again :)
    All the love in the world!
  • Shelby
    Shelby Married on 10/15/2019

absolutely amazing!!

I found Weddings Riviera Maya through wedding wire. They had amazing reviews and it sounded like the team for me. I am extremely detail oriented and I needed someone in the area that could tell me what I should do and how! From the moment Luisa and I started talking I was so excited. She sent me beautiful pictures of previous weddings she had done. She told us about Alquima the décor company she works extremely close with as well as Pure Love for floral. I sent her pictures from Pinterest of things I wanted and she made it happen! Alquima was extremely well priced. The price differences were unreal. Even with the wedding planner cost and vendor fees with Hard Rock Riviera Maya we saved thousands of dollars! Luisa would text me through WhatsApp for almost a year planning everything out she was so easy to work with! When we got to the Hard rock Luisa met us the day after with the DJ and décor people, we walked around to all the sites and talked about everything. This was huge to me and made me feel so comfortable. 2 days before the wedding we did a brief rehearsal with everyone and Luisa brought her partner Gelena who did the wedding ceremony coordination while Luisa was in the ballroom doing that part. Gelena was such a sweetheart and did an absolute amazing job! The ceremony was beyond perfect and I was speechless just looking at the flowers and décor! We took pictures during the cocktail hour but our guest couldn’t stop raving about everything! The reception was breathtaking! From the seating chart to the tables and place settings. Luisa KILLED IT! There was not one thing I would change. After the reception we found Luisa and were thanking her for making our dreams come true! My mother and her even both started to cry! This woman was amazing, I cant say enough good things about her. To top it off part of her costs goes to a local animal shelter and she fosters dogs all the time and being a huge animal lover myself this was very special to us!

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much!!!!! It was a real pleasure working for you! I lo ed being your planner! Hope to meet you again soon!

All the best for you, amazing copule!

Luisa xoxoxoxoxox
  • Silvia
    Silvia Z. Married on 08/26/2019

Mayan Ceremony in a private Cenote

My husband and I decided to bless our marriage with a Mayan rite in a private Cenote.
    Luisa organized this ceremony for us, in the best possibile way!!
    With empathy, fun and professionalism.
    The private Cenote, the flowers, the Shaman, the photographer....All wonderful people.
    One of the most wonderful experience of our life.
  • Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 07/15/2019

My best wedding planner on the Riviera Maya!

Luisa is my best partner I ever worked with!
    She helped me on all aspects of the vow renewal for my Italian clients.
    Once you get in touch with her you can fill she’s one step ahead: professional, determined, pragmatist and very empathic.
    I would highly recommend her to organize any ceremony you’re looking for in the Riviera Maya.

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with your Agency! Hope to collaborate again soon and wish you all the best! A big hug! Luisa xxooxoxo
  • The
    The M. Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding Fairy Godmother!

We had the time of our lives and months later, our family & friends still can not stop telling us how our wedding was the most beautiful and most fun wedding they have EVER been to... and it all wouldn't have been possible without Celeste. She is EVERYTHING. She genuinely cares about making your day one to remember.  Her kind heart and passion to work hard are just beyond words. Right from the start, she will make you feel like the most special person. From the moments leading up to your wedding, to the big day and even after, she is there for you through and through to make sure you stay stress-free and the day is exactly how you envisioned it. Her decor is magic. Her attention to detail is a dream. She's beyond reliable, patient, and efficient. I never felt like I was waiting around for her response to my e-mails and questions. Even after I changed my vision a dozen times, she was always there to listen, take the time to hear what I wanted and help make sense of the craziness and my indecisiveness. You can really count on her to have EVERYTHING under control for you. Finest Playa is a magical place and Celeste is the wedding fairy godmother EVERY bride dreams of.