Weddings Riviera Maya Reviews

102 | Cancun, MX

102 Reviews for Weddings Riviera Maya

• Laura

Laura S. · Getting married on 06/09/2021

they are a fantastic team!! We love them

they are a fantastic team!! We love them. They are professional, attentive to details, take care of the details and are very helpful

Sent on 09/18/2020

Natalia · Married on 02/26/2021

Big wow! Super pefect wedding planner with experience!

Im so surprised ! And i will not hide it how perfect wedding was organized by Louisa and Alex.
    Everything was on time and in planned budget.
    They are very professional and helpfull.
    Once again: thank u!

Sent on 03/16/2021

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you Natalia for trusting us! It was a pleasure being your planner! Stay in touch!!!!!!! xoxoxoxx

Leah M. · Married on 02/22/2021

Tulum wedding

We had an issue with our prior venue only 2 weeks before the wedding and I didn’t want to cancel my wedding so I got online trying to find other options. Then I ran across Weddings Riviera Maya, and started speaking with Luisa; she told me tell her what I was looking for and she could get it handled. And she did just that. She stayed in tune with us every step of the way. She added so many little things that made it perfect, the officiant was great, photographer was amazing, the food and drinks great; it was a beautiful private beach that overlooked the ocean, it was such a intimate event with 20 people total. Oh and they provide round trip transportation to and from the wedding. Thank you for such a wonderful experience and making our day one to remember 🥰 Leah S.

Sent on 03/08/2021

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much Leah! It was a pleasure be part of your wedding! You are an amazing couple with an amazing family! Hope to meet you again in future.

• Gabby

Gabby O. · Married on 01/16/2021

Best experience with Weddings Riviera Maya!

The best decision I made for this wedding was to hire Weddings Riviera Maya! I found it very difficult to navigate working with resorts because they try to over charge you for everything. Luisa was so amazing, she helped me find the best prices and was my greatest advocate. I felt like the resort didn’t care about my wedding at all but Luisa always made me feel special and went out of her way to make sure my day was perfect. So was extremely easy to communicate with and I felt like we were best friends by the end!

Sent on 01/27/2021

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Gabby and Sina! Thank you so much for trusting and sharing your big day with us! We will keep you in our hearts forever and hopefully be in touch :) Send you a lot of love!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxox
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 12/04/2020

Luisa is Fantastic❤️ Highly Recommend 🔥

Luisa is incredible planner and made our wedding fantastic! From the beginning she was very supportive and responsible, and was getting back so quickly. She provided us with a few options that was fit our budget, and gave us great suggestions. It was hard to imagine how organise distinction wedding however she made it so easy, and even better then was expected. Everything what was discussed she implemented. If you are planning to organise your destination wedding, I can highly recommend Luisa.

Sent on 02/05/2021

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much Elena and Pavel! It was a pleasure working for you in your big day! And I am sooooo happy that you had a nice experience! Wish you guys all the love in the world!

xoxoxoxo Luisa
  • Aysha

Aysha C. · Married on 09/11/2020

Literal Dream Team

I cannot say enough great things about Luisa and her team. I found them on Instagram and was amazed by their eye for design. Their page provided all these options for stuff I didn't think were possible with a destination wedding. Going through the on-site resort coordinators, my wedding was as basic as it gets. Once I spoke to Luisa, I realized the wedding of my dreams was actually attainable and she was an advocate throughout the year with the resort which was so important when you are trying to plan your wedding from another country.

I met Luisa and the team the second day I arrived and we went over the plan, the BREATHTAKING decor that she had sourced, and all the vendors and I knew instantly I had nothing to worry about.

When the big day arrived, I was able to be in the moment and enjoy every minute of it because Luisa and her team were on top of everything! They made sure it was a memorable and perfect day.

I would recommend Weddings Riviera Maya Mexico to anyone and everyone. Thank you for making the best day of my life so unimaginably perfect.

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Chloe

Chloe G. · Married on 07/11/2020

The Elopement of Our Dreams

Two weeks before a planned trip to Mexico, my now-husband and I decided to elope. We reached out to a few different companies and quickly picked Weddings Riviera Maya because of their responsiveness, kindness, and excellent pricing for a complete package that exceeded our expectations. Luisa and her team arranged all of the details, from the flowers to the photographer to the paperwork. We didn’t have to worry about a single detail - they handled everything seamlessly and communicated promptly so we could just relax and enjoy each other. We got married in a gorgeous, private cenote and have incredible photos that we will look back at fondly for the rest of our lives. I cannot believe they were able to accomplish everything for such a low price. I have extremely high standards and can truly say I have zero reservations about recommending Luisa and her team to anyone looking to get married, whether eloping or planning a huge wedding. They will take great care of you and give you an experience you will never forget!! THANK YOU LUISA!

Sent on 09/07/2020

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much for your nice words Chloe!!!!! It was a pleasure working for you guys! Wish you all the best!!!!!!

Alejandra B. · Married on 04/15/2020

Excellent service

hago esta evaluacion aunque si no fue posible realizar la boda por todo el retro de la organizacion, un servicio excelente y un seguimiento de todo. Tuve la oportunidad de conocer a personas completamente profesionistas y profesionales en su area que cada deseo o necesidad mia fue complacida, sobre todo teniendo en consideracion la organizacion desde otro pais.

Sent on 01/29/2021

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Alejandra! Muchas gracias por tus palabras :) Espero encontrarte pronto en Italia! Desafortunadamente no se pudo realizar la boda por el COVID pero tuve la fortuna de encontrar un amiga!!!!!!! Un abrazo!

Lily · Married on 01/18/2020

Our experience was FANTASTIC!!

Luisa Was FANTASTIC, her knowledge of the area was Super helpful. One can easily tell she has a lot of experience (15 yrs).

Sent on 11/27/2020

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much Liliana! Wish you guys all the best!!!!!!!!! And can't wait to meet you again :)
    All the love in the world!
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/15/2019

absolutely amazing!!

I found Weddings Riviera Maya through wedding wire. They had amazing reviews and it sounded like the team for me. I am extremely detail oriented and I needed someone in the area that could tell me what I should do and how! From the moment Luisa and I started talking I was so excited. She sent me beautiful pictures of previous weddings she had done. She told us about Alquima the décor company she works extremely close with as well as Pure Love for floral. I sent her pictures from Pinterest of things I wanted and she made it happen! Alquima was extremely well priced. The price differences were unreal. Even with the wedding planner cost and vendor fees with Hard Rock Riviera Maya we saved thousands of dollars! Luisa would text me through WhatsApp for almost a year planning everything out she was so easy to work with! When we got to the Hard rock Luisa met us the day after with the DJ and décor people, we walked around to all the sites and talked about everything. This was huge to me and made me feel so comfortable. 2 days before the wedding we did a brief rehearsal with everyone and Luisa brought her partner Gelena who did the wedding ceremony coordination while Luisa was in the ballroom doing that part. Gelena was such a sweetheart and did an absolute amazing job! The ceremony was beyond perfect and I was speechless just looking at the flowers and décor! We took pictures during the cocktail hour but our guest couldn’t stop raving about everything! The reception was breathtaking! From the seating chart to the tables and place settings. Luisa KILLED IT! There was not one thing I would change. After the reception we found Luisa and were thanking her for making our dreams come true! My mother and her even both started to cry! This woman was amazing, I cant say enough good things about her. To top it off part of her costs goes to a local animal shelter and she fosters dogs all the time and being a huge animal lover myself this was very special to us!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much!!!!! It was a real pleasure working for you! I lo ed being your planner! Hope to meet you again soon!

All the best for you, amazing copule!

Luisa xoxoxoxoxox
  • Silvia

Silvia Z. · Married on 08/26/2019

Mayan Ceremony in a private Cenote

My husband and I decided to bless our marriage with a Mayan rite in a private Cenote.
    Luisa organized this ceremony for us, in the best possibile way!!
    With empathy, fun and professionalism.
    The private Cenote, the flowers, the Shaman, the photographer....All wonderful people.
    One of the most wonderful experience of our life.

Sent on 09/18/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda B. · Married on 07/15/2019

My best wedding planner on the Riviera Maya!

Luisa is my best partner I ever worked with!
    She helped me on all aspects of the vow renewal for my Italian clients.
    Once you get in touch with her you can fill she’s one step ahead: professional, determined, pragmatist and very empathic.
    I would highly recommend her to organize any ceremony you’re looking for in the Riviera Maya.

Sent on 01/17/2021

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with your Agency! Hope to collaborate again soon and wish you all the best! A big hug! Luisa xxooxoxo
  • The

The M. · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding Fairy Godmother!

We had the time of our lives and months later, our family & friends still can not stop telling us how our wedding was the most beautiful and most fun wedding they have EVER been to... and it all wouldn't have been possible without Celeste. She is EVERYTHING. She genuinely cares about making your day one to remember.  Her kind heart and passion to work hard are just beyond words. Right from the start, she will make you feel like the most special person. From the moments leading up to your wedding, to the big day and even after, she is there for you through and through to make sure you stay stress-free and the day is exactly how you envisioned it. Her decor is magic. Her attention to detail is a dream. She's beyond reliable, patient, and efficient. I never felt like I was waiting around for her response to my e-mails and questions. Even after I changed my vision a dozen times, she was always there to listen, take the time to hear what I wanted and help make sense of the craziness and my indecisiveness. You can really count on her to have EVERYTHING under control for you. Finest Playa is a magical place and Celeste is the wedding fairy godmother EVERY bride dreams of.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • CHRISTINA

Christina C. · Married on 04/06/2019

A dream come true

Luisa, Alex Gelena and the ENTIRE TEAM at Weddings Riviera Maya is a DREAM 💭 come true! They turned my fairytale into a reality. They were always responsive and make this entire process stress free. LOOK NO FURTHER this is your team! I love them all

Sent on 04/13/2019

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Love you guys! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your Big Day!!!!!!! Hope to see you soon! xoxoxoxox

Claudia · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Experience!

We live in Australia and needed a wedding planner we could trust with all the details of our special day! We worked with Alex and we couldn't recommend him more! He is absolutely professional, flexible and very quick to respond. He started helping us out with all the details even before we had signed a contract with him. This to us just spoke about the level of commitment Alex has with every single wedding he organises. We were absolutely thrilled and if we had to do it all over again we would choose Alex without a doubt!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much for your words! It was a pleasure to work for you and bring your planner!

Wishing you all the best for your marriege and lode!

Alex

Boyd · Married on 10/26/2018

The perfect wedding!

Luisa and her team planned our destination wedding in Riviera Maya from start to finish. They're amazing! We couldn't be happier with their services. They take all the stress out of planning and create the perfect wedding tailored to your wants and needs. This was the best investment we did for our wedding as we were closing on our house at the same time! We couldn't be any happier with WeddingsRivieraMaya. It felt like a dream. Luisa Rocks!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Nora · Married on 05/08/2018

Luisa and her team @ WRM went above and beyond (like a last minute request to change the flowers in my bouquet) to help us stay within our budget for our dream wedding! I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a destination wedding in the Riviera Maya!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Joanne · Married on 05/04/2018

At first, I was worried about having a destination wedding, most brides are there each step of the way but one of the challenges of a destination wedding is that you have to let go. Fortunately for us, we found an amazing wedding planner that made the entire process stress free, Luisa and her team couldn’t have done a more fantastic job. After only one visit and several calls and emails she was able to put into place what we envisioned on our special day. Every detail was perfected, even the things that we didn’t even think about. It was truly a fairy tale wedding that was above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined, and for that we have Luisa and her team to thank for.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Thank you so much Joanne! It was a pleasure to serve you and JR! xoxoxoxo
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 04/16/2018

TRULY a dream team!

What first brought me to reach out to Luisa was her rescue mission on the website "Saving Dogs and Helping Humans". It is something we are also very passionate about and we know the dedication and hard work that goes into rescuing and it takes very special hearted people. Definitely someone you want on your side, and I am so beyond thankful I found Luisa and her team for our destination wedding in Tulum!
    I had originally thought I could do most of this planning on my own from the U.S, and while I did get pretty far Luisa and her team saved me in the end and helped me finish it all and made sure every detail was thought of and planned.
    From the first time I had a call with Luisa, I knew right away that she would be a huge help. It was some pretty last minute planning and she made me feel very at ease and never stressed me out (even though I probably should have been!). Luisa was VERY responsive and knowledgeable. She connected me with some amazing vendors and was great at communicating my vision. She really made the wedding planning process very simple for us!
    Once we arrived in Tulum we had a great venue walk and the day before they met me at the hotel to hammer out last minute details, and again so very helpful getting it all together and making it very easy.
    On the day of the wedding the dream team really made it stress-free. When we showed up to the venue everything was PERFECT, truly no better feeling as a destination bride! We literally just got to show up and enjoy ourselves and I am so grateful to them for that! They made my vision come to life, down to every little detail, and they were there for us from start to finish (all the way to midnight, LONG day) so we could leave, again with no worries. I really can't say enough good things about Luisa and her team!
    I would highly recommend them for your special day, as you will be in the best hands of some truly great people!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much to both of you to let us be part of your wedding and for trusting us! It was a pleasure to meet you, your friends and families! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Arturo

Arturo A. · Married on 03/30/2018

Amazing !!

Luisa is the best option, she was kind and sweet, don’t look for anyone else she’s the best of the best !!

Sent on 09/17/2020

Enza S. · Married on 03/03/2018

Wedding aborad, on a caribbean beach

Weddings Riviera Maya team has been impeccable. They followed and guided us before and during our ceremony. They also assisted us perfectly in the documentary part, which is quite complicated. We couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 01/25/2021

Jesus M. · Married on 02/20/2018

Fabulousness

I want to congrats you all for the excellent work and organization you guys made my dreams come true in that day one of my most important in my whole life thanks u all love u Alex

Sent on 12/15/2018

Carolina · Married on 02/17/2018

Luisa was wonderful to work with. She was very trustworthy and handled all the vendor contracts and discussions, always an advocate for our interests and budget. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much Carolina! It was a pleasure being your planner!!!!!! xoxoxoxxo Luisa

Liz · Married on 01/04/2018

Wonderful experience! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/15/2018