Weddings Riviera Maya Reviews

Weddings Riviera Maya 7
  • The

The Martins · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding Fairy Godmother!

We had the time of our lives and months later, our family & friends still can not stop telling us how our wedding was the most beautiful and most fun wedding they have EVER been to... and it all wouldn't have been possible without Celeste. She is EVERYTHING. She genuinely cares about making your day one to remember.  Her kind heart and passion to work hard are just beyond words. Right from the start, she will make you feel like the most special person. From the moments leading up to your wedding, to the big day and even after, she is there for you through and through to make sure you stay stress-free and the day is exactly how you envisioned it. Her decor is magic. Her attention to detail is a dream. She's beyond reliable, patient, and efficient. I never felt like I was waiting around for her response to my e-mails and questions. Even after I changed my vision a dozen times, she was always there to listen, take the time to hear what I wanted and help make sense of the craziness and my indecisiveness. You can really count on her to have EVERYTHING under control for you. Finest Playa is a magical place and Celeste is the wedding fairy godmother EVERY bride dreams of.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • CHRISTINA

Christina Cricenti · Married on 04/06/2019

A dream come true

Luisa, Alex Gelena and the ENTIRE TEAM at Weddings Riviera Maya is a DREAM 💭 come true! They turned my fairytale into a reality. They were always responsive and make this entire process stress free. LOOK NO FURTHER this is your team! I love them all

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Weddings Riviera Maya 19
    Weddings Riviera Maya 20
    Weddings Riviera Maya 21

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Love you guys! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your Big Day!!!!!!! Hope to see you soon! xoxoxoxox

Claudia · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Experience!

We live in Australia and needed a wedding planner we could trust with all the details of our special day! We worked with Alex and we couldn't recommend him more! He is absolutely professional, flexible and very quick to respond. He started helping us out with all the details even before we had signed a contract with him. This to us just spoke about the level of commitment Alex has with every single wedding he organises. We were absolutely thrilled and if we had to do it all over again we would choose Alex without a doubt!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Weddings Riviera Maya 22
    Weddings Riviera Maya 23
    Weddings Riviera Maya 24

Boyd · Married on 10/26/2018

The perfect wedding!

Luisa and her team planned our destination wedding in Riviera Maya from start to finish. They're amazing! We couldn't be happier with their services. They take all the stress out of planning and create the perfect wedding tailored to your wants and needs. This was the best investment we did for our wedding as we were closing on our house at the same time! We couldn't be any happier with WeddingsRivieraMaya. It felt like a dream. Luisa Rocks!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Weddings Riviera Maya 25
    Weddings Riviera Maya 26
    Weddings Riviera Maya 27

Nora · Married on 05/08/2018

Luisa and her team @ WRM went above and beyond (like a last minute request to change the flowers in my bouquet) to help us stay within our budget for our dream wedding! I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a destination wedding in the Riviera Maya!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Weddings Riviera Maya 34
    Weddings Riviera Maya 35
    Weddings Riviera Maya 36

Joanne · Married on 05/04/2018

At first, I was worried about having a destination wedding, most brides are there each step of the way but one of the challenges of a destination wedding is that you have to let go. Fortunately for us, we found an amazing wedding planner that made the entire process stress free, Luisa and her team couldn’t have done a more fantastic job. After only one visit and several calls and emails she was able to put into place what we envisioned on our special day. Every detail was perfected, even the things that we didn’t even think about. It was truly a fairy tale wedding that was above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined, and for that we have Luisa and her team to thank for.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Thank you so much Joanne! It was a pleasure to serve you and JR! xoxoxoxo
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 04/16/2018

TRULY a dream team!

What first brought me to reach out to Luisa was her rescue mission on the website "Saving Dogs and Helping Humans". It is something we are also very passionate about and we know the dedication and hard work that goes into rescuing and it takes very special hearted people. Definitely someone you want on your side, and I am so beyond thankful I found Luisa and her team for our destination wedding in Tulum!
    I had originally thought I could do most of this planning on my own from the U.S, and while I did get pretty far Luisa and her team saved me in the end and helped me finish it all and made sure every detail was thought of and planned.
    From the first time I had a call with Luisa, I knew right away that she would be a huge help. It was some pretty last minute planning and she made me feel very at ease and never stressed me out (even though I probably should have been!). Luisa was VERY responsive and knowledgeable. She connected me with some amazing vendors and was great at communicating my vision. She really made the wedding planning process very simple for us!
    Once we arrived in Tulum we had a great venue walk and the day before they met me at the hotel to hammer out last minute details, and again so very helpful getting it all together and making it very easy.
    On the day of the wedding the dream team really made it stress-free. When we showed up to the venue everything was PERFECT, truly no better feeling as a destination bride! We literally just got to show up and enjoy ourselves and I am so grateful to them for that! They made my vision come to life, down to every little detail, and they were there for us from start to finish (all the way to midnight, LONG day) so we could leave, again with no worries. I really can't say enough good things about Luisa and her team!
    I would highly recommend them for your special day, as you will be in the best hands of some truly great people!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Weddings Riviera Maya 48
    Weddings Riviera Maya 49
    Weddings Riviera Maya 50

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much to both of you to let us be part of your wedding and for trusting us! It was a pleasure to meet you, your friends and families! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Jesus Mancilla · Married on 02/20/2018

Fabulousness

I want to congrats you all for the excellent work and organization you guys made my dreams come true in that day one of my most important in my whole life thanks u all love u Alex

Sent on 12/15/2018

Carolina · Married on 02/17/2018

Luisa was wonderful to work with. She was very trustworthy and handled all the vendor contracts and discussions, always an advocate for our interests and budget. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much Carolina! It was a pleasure being your planner!!!!!! xoxoxoxxo Luisa

Liz · Married on 01/04/2018

Wonderful experience! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Pamela · Married on 08/19/2017

My wedding was beautiful, it felt like a dream cane true, the place was magical and the Mayan ceremony was fantastic!! everything came out perfect just the way I wanted...
    Thank you so much for such an amazing experience.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

thank you so much Pamela! It was great meeting you! xoxoxoxo

Serena · Married on 06/24/2017

Stupendo, favolosa esperienza organizzata alla perfezione...tutto al suo posto. Fabulosa esperienza, todo mui precisó y perfecta equipe! Beautiful!!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Grazie Mille Serena! E' stato fantastico conoscerti!

Marcela · Married on 05/03/2017

At first, my husband and I were afraid of making our wedding in a diferent country, where we didn't speak the language, and organized by someone who we had discovered on Google. Our relatives thought we were crazy people!

It took us just a bit of time chatting with Gelena and thinking of what we would like to have on this special day. Actually, we trustet absolutely in Gelena! All the tips and suggestions she gave us was exactly what my husband and I wished! It seemed Gelena Knew everything we wanted.
    Gelena is such a competent person, always answering our e-mails on time and paying atention in all our needs.

We recomend Weddings Riviera Maya if you are searching for an unforgetble ceremony!
    It was a magic moment!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you very much Marcela ! It was a true pleasure to work with you and meet in person your beautiful family! We wish you happiness, strength and patience! But the most important , what you already have is LOVE !
    Grande abraço y saudações!
    Gelena y Luisa!

Magda · Married on 03/15/2017

Servizio serio e competente, Luisa si è dimostrata molto cordiale e ha soddistatto a pieno ogni nostra aspettativa. piu che una wedding planner è stata un amica che ci ha guidati in tutto e per tutto e che ha reso il nostro sogno la realtà!!!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Grazie di cuore ragazzi! Spero rivedervi presto!

luisa · Married on 03/13/2017

She was always extremely professional, but above all she was nice and friendly, and plenty of good and interesting advices.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Kacey · Married on 02/10/2017

We were kind of nervous planning a destination elopement/wedding from the states, emailing, and planning through the internet seemed scary, but with the help of the amazing Weddings Riviera Maya we were blown away!! We had them most amazing and carefree wedding with Luisa and her team!! Luisa made everything that we wanted happen, she was professional, caring, and truly made our day stress free and enjoyable. The pictures taken by her recommended photographer were magical, and our officiant spoke the most beautiful words! The flowers were incredible... it was as if they were take straight from a magazine! Thank you so much Luisa!! We truly can not thank you enough for making our dream wedding a reality! Everything was absolutely perfect and we can't wait to visit Riviera Maya, Mexico again!

Sent on 03/08/2017

paula · Married on 12/27/2016

Had a wonderful experience. The customer service was excellent and we enjoy every step. Thank you again!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Best experience working with Sabrina to plan our wedding at a cenote in Mexico. The ceremony was such a special experience and the entire planning process was a joy. Sabrina is extremely organized, professional and responsive. Planning our wedding from the US was easy working with her and the day of the wedding was flawless. Thanks for an amazing day that will be remembered forever. I couldn't have hoped for a better experience. All the vendors that she uses are amazing, too - florist, photographer, videographer, driver.

Sent on 12/25/2016

J · Married on 05/06/2016

Sabrina was wonderful in helping me plan a very small, very low key destination wedding. She was able to identify what I wanted from brief conversations and really gave me the minimalist, low-fuss event of my dreams. I would not hesitate in recommending her services.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

J & K you are amazing!!! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for your words, for trusting us and to let us be part of your special day :) You will be forever in our heart and memories. Lots of love Sabrina

Marissa · Married on 05/05/2016

We could not have done this without Sabrina! I feel like we had the world's least stressful wedding, despite it being totally personalized for us. I've never had anyone be so prompt in email responses. She went above & beyond for searching out options that fit with what we wanted, and helped us problem solve whenever needed. Every vendor she recommended to us ended up being great as well. Best money we spent:)

Sent on 06/01/2016

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Marissa & Diego, you are amazing!!! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for your words, for trusting us and to let us be part of your special day :) You will be forever in our heart and memories. Lots of love Sabrina

Lindsey · Married on 03/21/2016

WOW! --That's what first comes to mind when reflecting on the service, help, and support that Sabrina (and Luisa) provided us over the 1 year, 10 months of planning our destination wedding in Riviera Maya. My husband and I are not very big planners, or very detail-oriented people, so planning a wedding seemed like it would be a daunting task in our eyes. After we decided that we wanted to have a destination wedding in Mexico, we read reviews of planners and Weddings Riviera Maya stood out. Their clients raved about them! After sending WRM (and several other well-rated planners) an inquiry email, Sabrina got back to us quickly. She was thorough in addressing our questions over email and skype and really knew her stuff and the area. Sabrina stood heads and shoulders above the other planners we contacted and it was an easy to choice when it came to deciding who we wanted to work with--of course WRM! Throughout planning Sabrina remained just as responsive, helpful, patient, kind, and flexible as we changed venues, other vendors, and other details. Throughout the planning Sabrina remained sensitive to our budget. She went above and beyond in helping us research activity ideas for guests, rehearsal dinner locations, His/Hers Day events, and even tattoo parlors (one guest requested a recommendation). Every one of her recommendations that we tried was wonderful--from food to photographer! We are ever grateful for Sabrina and Luisa because they made what seemed like a would-be stressful and daunting task actually fun and exciting!! Planning was a snap with Sabrina, despite changing venues and other things half way into the planning. Our wedding day itself was stress free and magical thanks to Sabrina and Luisa. They were professional and personable and we always felt like we were in fantastic hands with WRM. Hands down we would recommend WRM over and over, again and again to anyone planning a wedding in Riviera Maya. They will forever be in our hearts!!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Lindsey & Darrick, you are amazing!!! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for your words, for trusting us and to let us be part of your special day :) You will be forever in our heart and memories. Lots of love Sabrina & Luisa
  • Chantal

Chantal · Married on 02/20/2016

My fiancé and I became engaged in February of 2014. We knew we wanted to have a destination wedding, so I had done an extensive amount of research before hand. We came across Weddings Riviera Maya and had sent then an email. Sabrina became our wedding planner shortly after. I will admit that I am not the easiest bride to work with. I am a bit of a perfectionist. However, Sabrina (and Luisa) did a phenomenal job working with me and ensuring that everything would be up to par. Every email was responded to quickly, every question was answered and our wedding day was wonderful. We had planned an outdoor venue, but shortly before the ceremony we were pushed to our plan b, which was still just as great as plan a would have been, in extremely short notice. I am so happy that we had chosen to work with them.

Sent on 02/25/2016

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Chantal & Rich, you are amazing!!! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for your words, for trusting us and to let us be part of your special day :) You will be forever in our heart and memories. Lots of love Sabrina & Luisa
  • F

Frank and Paloma · Married on 12/19/2015

I was so happy we went with this vendor. Sabrina was very professional. Else made planning the wedding so easy and stress free! The day of the wedding was stress free because I knew I had someone dependable to take care of everything.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Frank & Paloma, you are amazing!!! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for your words, for trusting us and to let us be part of your special day :) You will be forever in my heart and memories. Lots of love Sabrina xoxoxo

Jorge · Married on 12/18/2015

What can I tell about Anastasia our wedding planner? Simply she took the wedding from our dreams in our minds and made it happen. The service was fantastic, she looked to offer everything we could imagine (flowers, food, music, lights, pictures, video, etc). Always committed to fulfill our requirements with a lot of professionalism. Just talk to her, that will be enough to be convinced that you will get value for your money (that happened to us =). I really appreciate her support. Definitely, one of the best in Playa del Carmen!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Christen · Married on 12/04/2015

This was such a professional and personable team to work with! I emailed them several months in advance to plan my wedding. I submitted pictures of the cake, flowers, and type of ceremony I wanted and it was done EXACTLY as I requested! They did not miss a single detail! They made my special day completely stress free and beautiful!! I would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Chris & Doug, you are amazing!!! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for your words, for trusting us and to let us be part of your special day :) You will be forever in my heart and memories. Lots of love Sabrina xoxoxo