80 Reviews for Weddings Riviera Maya

Day-Of Coord. (2)
Event Design (2)
Timelines (2)
80 Weddings Riviera Maya Reviews

Luisa and her team @ WRM went above and beyond (like a last minute request to change the flowers in my bouquet) to help us stay within our budget for our dream wedding! I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a destination wedding in the Riviera Maya!

Photo for Weddings Riviera Maya Review - Luisa worked w/ the florist to create the clips I wanted!
Photo for Weddings Riviera Maya Review - Last minute request for a King Protea, granted!
Photos
Profile Picture Nora, 5/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

At first, I was worried about having a destination wedding, most brides are there each step of the way but one of the challenges of a destination wedding is that you have to let go. Fortunately for us, we found an amazing wedding planner that made the entire process stress free, Luisa and her team couldn’t have done a more fantastic job. After only one visit and several calls and emails she was able to put into place what we envisioned on our special day. Every detail was perfected, even the things that we didn’t even think about. It was truly a fairy tale wedding that was above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined, and for that we have Luisa and her team to thank for.

Profile Picture Joanne, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Luisa was wonderful to work with. She was very trustworthy and handled all the vendor contracts and discussions, always an advocate for our interests and budget. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Carolina, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wonderful experience! I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Liz, 1/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding was beautiful, it felt like a dream cane true, the place was magical and the Mayan ceremony was fantastic!! everything came out perfect just the way I wanted...
Thank you so much for such an amazing experience.

Profile Picture Pamela, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Stupendo, favolosa esperienza organizzata alla perfezione...tutto al suo posto. Fabulosa esperienza, todo mui precisó y perfecta equipe! Beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Serena, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

At first, my husband and I were afraid of making our wedding in a diferent country, where we didn't speak the language, and organized by someone who we had discovered on Google. Our relatives thought we were crazy people!

It took us just a bit of time chatting with Gelena and thinking of what we would like to have on this special day. Actually, we trustet absolutely in Gelena! All the tips and suggestions she gave us was exactly what my husband and I wished! It seemed Gelena Knew everything we wanted.
Gelena is such a competent person, always answering our e-mails on time and paying atention in all our needs.

We recomend Weddings Riviera Maya if you are searching for an unforgetble ceremony!
It was a magic moment!

Profile Picture Marcela, 5/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Servizio serio e competente, Luisa si è dimostrata molto cordiale e ha soddistatto a pieno ogni nostra aspettativa. piu che una wedding planner è stata un amica che ci ha guidati in tutto e per tutto e che ha reso il nostro sogno la realtà!!!

Profile Picture Magda, 3/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

She was always extremely professional, but above all she was nice and friendly, and plenty of good and interesting advices.

Profile Picture luisa, 3/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were kind of nervous planning a destination elopement/wedding from the states, emailing, and planning through the internet seemed scary, but with the help of the amazing Weddings Riviera Maya we were blown away!! We had them most amazing and carefree wedding with Luisa and her team!! Luisa made everything that we wanted happen, she was professional, caring, and truly made our day stress free and enjoyable. The pictures taken by her recommended photographer were magical, and our officiant spoke the most beautiful words! The flowers were incredible... it was as if they were take straight from a magazine! Thank you so much Luisa!! We truly can not thank you enough for making our dream wedding a reality! Everything was absolutely perfect and we can't wait to visit Riviera Maya, Mexico again!

Profile Picture Kacey, 2/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Had a wonderful experience. The customer service was excellent and we enjoy every step. Thank you again!

Profile Picture paula, 12/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Best experience working with Sabrina to plan our wedding at a cenote in Mexico. The ceremony was such a special experience and the entire planning process was a joy. Sabrina is extremely organized, professional and responsive. Planning our wedding from the US was easy working with her and the day of the wedding was flawless. Thanks for an amazing day that will be remembered forever. I couldn't have hoped for a better experience. All the vendors that she uses are amazing, too - florist, photographer, videographer, driver.

Profile Picture Karin, 12/12/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Event Design, Full Planning

Sabrina was wonderful in helping me plan a very small, very low key destination wedding. She was able to identify what I wanted from brief conversations and really gave me the minimalist, low-fuss event of my dreams. I would not hesitate in recommending her services.

Profile Picture J, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We could not have done this without Sabrina! I feel like we had the world's least stressful wedding, despite it being totally personalized for us. I've never had anyone be so prompt in email responses. She went above & beyond for searching out options that fit with what we wanted, and helped us problem solve whenever needed. Every vendor she recommended to us ended up being great as well. Best money we spent:)

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

WOW! --That's what first comes to mind when reflecting on the service, help, and support that Sabrina (and Luisa) provided us over the 1 year, 10 months of planning our destination wedding in Riviera Maya. My husband and I are not very big planners, or very detail-oriented people, so planning a wedding seemed like it would be a daunting task in our eyes. After we decided that we wanted to have a destination wedding in Mexico, we read reviews of planners and Weddings Riviera Maya stood out. Their clients raved about them! After sending WRM (and several other well-rated planners) an inquiry email, Sabrina got back to us quickly. She was thorough in addressing our questions over email and skype and really knew her stuff and the area. Sabrina stood heads and shoulders above the other planners we contacted and it was an easy to choice when it came to deciding who we wanted to work with--of course WRM! Throughout planning Sabrina remained just as responsive, helpful, patient, kind, and flexible as we changed venues, other vendors, and other details. Throughout the planning Sabrina remained sensitive to our budget. She went above and beyond in helping us research activity ideas for guests, rehearsal dinner locations, His/Hers Day events, and even tattoo parlors (one guest requested a recommendation). Every one of her recommendations that we tried was wonderful--from food to photographer! We are ever grateful for Sabrina and Luisa because they made what seemed like a would-be stressful and daunting task actually fun and exciting!! Planning was a snap with Sabrina, despite changing venues and other things half way into the planning. Our wedding day itself was stress free and magical thanks to Sabrina and Luisa. They were professional and personable and we always felt like we were in fantastic hands with WRM. Hands down we would recommend WRM over and over, again and again to anyone planning a wedding in Riviera Maya. They will forever be in our hearts!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 3/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My fiancé and I became engaged in February of 2014. We knew we wanted to have a destination wedding, so I had done an extensive amount of research before hand. We came across Weddings Riviera Maya and had sent then an email. Sabrina became our wedding planner shortly after. I will admit that I am not the easiest bride to work with. I am a bit of a perfectionist. However, Sabrina (and Luisa) did a phenomenal job working with me and ensuring that everything would be up to par. Every email was responded to quickly, every question was answered and our wedding day was wonderful. We had planned an outdoor venue, but shortly before the ceremony we were pushed to our plan b, which was still just as great as plan a would have been, in extremely short notice. I am so happy that we had chosen to work with them.

Profile Picture Chantal, 2/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was so happy we went with this vendor. Sabrina was very professional. Else made planning the wedding so easy and stress free! The day of the wedding was stress free because I knew I had someone dependable to take care of everything.

Profile Picture Frank and Paloma, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

What can I tell about Anastasia our wedding planner? Simply she took the wedding from our dreams in our minds and made it happen. The service was fantastic, she looked to offer everything we could imagine (flowers, food, music, lights, pictures, video, etc). Always committed to fulfill our requirements with a lot of professionalism. Just talk to her, that will be enough to be convinced that you will get value for your money (that happened to us =). I really appreciate her support. Definitely, one of the best in Playa del Carmen!

Profile Picture Jorge, 12/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, Destination

This was such a professional and personable team to work with! I emailed them several months in advance to plan my wedding. I submitted pictures of the cake, flowers, and type of ceremony I wanted and it was done EXACTLY as I requested! They did not miss a single detail! They made my special day completely stress free and beautiful!! I would highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Christen, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sabrina was AMAZING! She answered ever question I had quickly and professionally! I feel so blessed to have personally worked with her and I would recommend her to family friends and aquantases in a heart beat! Our wedding was majestic from the Cenote ceremony to the beautiful Alux cave! Sabrina organized everything perfectly and gave us excellent suggestions!

Profile Picture Stephanie and Martin, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sabrina was an absolute pleasure to work with. I found her through a quick google search and within a few days of contacting her, she had already arranged a Skype call to discuss our vision for our big day. She was always EXTREMELY prompt with getting back to me regarding all the questions I had. She was also very patient with me as I constantly changed things around. She worked with me on our budget and gave suggestions as to how to lower our costs. All of the vendors she recommended were excellent and her advice was spot on. She really understood exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. My husband and I really wanted to have a unique wedding and a private ceremony – and she made our dreams come true. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more thanks to Sabrina. We will be eternally grateful for everything she did for us as she went above and beyond to make everything special for us. I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking to have a destination wedding in Mexico.

Profile Picture Anne, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception

I renewed my vows and didnt have to worry about anything. All the detail were great and everything I asked for.

Profile Picture Jeanette, 10/15/15, 2 Reviews

PART 1

We began planning our destination wedding about two years out. At first everything seemed easy enough, look up hotels, submit inquiries, wait for an answer. But as the time went on we realized that without seeing potential venues in real life, it would be very difficult to narrow down the selection based on a few photos online. In August of 2014 we took a trip down to Mexico to do some of our planning while taking a mini vacation. We stayed at what we initially thought was gonna be our wedding hotel, but after arriving to the resort and seeing the beach, the rooms and overall amenitites, we instantly decided that it wasn't gonna be it. So we rented a car and drove around neighboring Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels to see what would be better for us and our guests. We thought we found one we loved, met up with the wedding coordinator and began the planning process.. or so it seemed. The correspondence was consistently delayed and after repeated inquiries on prices and what was included with the package we felt we got nowhere. It is then that we decided that we wouldn't be able to do this on our own and we needed a wedding planner unrelated to the resort we would be staying at. Through a simple google search...

Profile Picture Serge and Lina, 8/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Through a simple google search we came across Weddings Riviera Maya, sent a quick email, and a within a day or two we already had a response. Long story short, we described what we wanted, and we were given options. There was never any pressure to go with one vendor or another, simply a suggestion based on previous wedding experiences. Three months before the wedding we decided to take another trip down to Mexico, this time to meet with our wedding vendors and see the venue. We had appointments lined up for video, dj, hair and makeup and even food tasting. Everybody was pleasant to talk to and we finalized many details of the wedding on that short trip. On our actual wedding trip, we got together with Sabrina and Luisa, once again they arranged another vendor meeting - cake tasting as it was one of the few final details left. We also went over the schedule of the wedding day, what we needed to bring, and any final decoration ideas. Which, by the way, we couldn't even set our mind on until three weeks or so before the wedding. Sabrina and Luisa did a wonderful job updating our vendors on any changes to our plans, down to the last minute. Literally the day of the wedding was when we sent them the music we wanted to play during ceremony, and it was passed on to the dj and he had it all ready within hours. Every detail we've mentioned, every thought brought up, everything was always considered and decided upon based on what worked best for us. At one point we even stopped worrying about the wedding and just followed directions on what to sign, what to select, what to pay for. Everything had a time line to it, everything was always done when it needed to be. If we ever had to do a big event like that again (vow renewal perhaps?) we would absolutely work with Weddings Riviera Maya again and the incredible team they've assembled for us. Our wedding certainly woudn't have happened without Sabrina's and Luisa's help.

Best,