Weddings Riviera Maya Reviews

Weddings Riviera Maya 6
Weddings Riviera Maya 7
  • Mimi

Mimi · Getting married on 12/07/2019

When we decided to do our wedding in Mexico,Riviera Maya, We started looking for a wedding planner Who will do what I do for my brides! Which is, Making them feel like a BRIDE!!! With all the stress and up and down of destination wedding, which you have no control of, You need a planner who does her job and take a pride of it and well knowledgeable of the what she or he does.
    I am an event planner in Washington Dc area for the past 17 years,,So You can understand how picky I am to hire a planner.
    After talking to a many planners,I decided to hire Sabrina from WEDDING Riviera Maya.
    Sabrina was responsive and sweet. She was patient with all my questions and reasonably priced. I like that she know every place and the managers of the place I ask her to check for us. . and she has a great relationship with every vendor we used. We did some research on our own and booked some vendors independently but she was connected to everyone in the end and helped make our day at easy! She was also reasonably priced - definitely feel like we got a great value. She had to put up with a lot of long emails and many many questions! She helped coordinate some amazing flowers, a beautiful venue, and stunning ceremony setting. Couldn't be happier with her and so so glad we didn't pay over double for a planner, as we ended up with the wedding of our dreams! I will give her A++++++++
    Thank you so much Sabrina !

Good luck with whomever you choose!
    Bellow is our planner info!
    Weddings Riviera Maya

AFWPI Certified Destination Wedding Expert
    Certified Wedding Specialists by

Sent on 12/11/2014

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Mimi you are amazing!!! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for your words, for trusting me and to let us be part of your special day :) You will be forever in my heart and memories. Lots of love Sabrina xoxoxo

Claudia · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Experience!

We live in Australia and needed a wedding planner we could trust with all the details of our special day! We worked with Alex and we couldn't recommend him more! He is absolutely professional, flexible and very quick to respond. He started helping us out with all the details even before we had signed a contract with him. This to us just spoke about the level of commitment Alex has with every single wedding he organises. We were absolutely thrilled and if we had to do it all over again we would choose Alex without a doubt!

Weddings Riviera Maya 17
    Weddings Riviera Maya 18
    Weddings Riviera Maya 19

Boyd · Married on 10/26/2018

The perfect wedding!

Luisa and her team planned our destination wedding in Riviera Maya from start to finish. They're amazing! We couldn't be happier with their services. They take all the stress out of planning and create the perfect wedding tailored to your wants and needs. This was the best investment we did for our wedding as we were closing on our house at the same time! We couldn't be any happier with WeddingsRivieraMaya. It felt like a dream. Luisa Rocks!

Weddings Riviera Maya 20
    Weddings Riviera Maya 21
    Weddings Riviera Maya 22

Joanne · Married on 05/04/2018

At first, I was worried about having a destination wedding, most brides are there each step of the way but one of the challenges of a destination wedding is that you have to let go. Fortunately for us, we found an amazing wedding planner that made the entire process stress free, Luisa and her team couldn’t have done a more fantastic job. After only one visit and several calls and emails she was able to put into place what we envisioned on our special day. Every detail was perfected, even the things that we didn’t even think about. It was truly a fairy tale wedding that was above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined, and for that we have Luisa and her team to thank for.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Thank you so much Joanne! It was a pleasure to serve you and JR! xoxoxoxo

Jesus Mancilla · Married on 02/20/2018

Fabulousness

I want to congrats you all for the excellent work and organization you guys made my dreams come true in that day one of my most important in my whole life thanks u all love u Alex

Carolina · Married on 02/17/2018

Luisa was wonderful to work with. She was very trustworthy and handled all the vendor contracts and discussions, always an advocate for our interests and budget. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much Carolina! It was a pleasure being your planner!!!!!! xoxoxoxxo Luisa

Liz · Married on 01/04/2018

Wonderful experience! I would highly recommend!

Pamela · Married on 08/19/2017

My wedding was beautiful, it felt like a dream cane true, the place was magical and the Mayan ceremony was fantastic!! everything came out perfect just the way I wanted...
    Thank you so much for such an amazing experience.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

thank you so much Pamela! It was great meeting you! xoxoxoxo

Serena · Married on 06/24/2017

Stupendo, favolosa esperienza organizzata alla perfezione...tutto al suo posto. Fabulosa esperienza, todo mui precisó y perfecta equipe! Beautiful!!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Grazie Mille Serena! E' stato fantastico conoscerti!

Marcela · Married on 05/03/2017

At first, my husband and I were afraid of making our wedding in a diferent country, where we didn't speak the language, and organized by someone who we had discovered on Google. Our relatives thought we were crazy people!

It took us just a bit of time chatting with Gelena and thinking of what we would like to have on this special day. Actually, we trustet absolutely in Gelena! All the tips and suggestions she gave us was exactly what my husband and I wished! It seemed Gelena Knew everything we wanted.
    Gelena is such a competent person, always answering our e-mails on time and paying atention in all our needs.

We recomend Weddings Riviera Maya if you are searching for an unforgetble ceremony!
    It was a magic moment!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you very much Marcela ! It was a true pleasure to work with you and meet in person your beautiful family! We wish you happiness, strength and patience! But the most important , what you already have is LOVE !
    Grande abraço y saudações!
    Gelena y Luisa!

Magda · Married on 03/15/2017

Servizio serio e competente, Luisa si è dimostrata molto cordiale e ha soddistatto a pieno ogni nostra aspettativa. piu che una wedding planner è stata un amica che ci ha guidati in tutto e per tutto e che ha reso il nostro sogno la realtà!!!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Grazie di cuore ragazzi! Spero rivedervi presto!

luisa · Married on 03/13/2017

She was always extremely professional, but above all she was nice and friendly, and plenty of good and interesting advices.

Kacey · Married on 02/10/2017

We were kind of nervous planning a destination elopement/wedding from the states, emailing, and planning through the internet seemed scary, but with the help of the amazing Weddings Riviera Maya we were blown away!! We had them most amazing and carefree wedding with Luisa and her team!! Luisa made everything that we wanted happen, she was professional, caring, and truly made our day stress free and enjoyable. The pictures taken by her recommended photographer were magical, and our officiant spoke the most beautiful words! The flowers were incredible... it was as if they were take straight from a magazine! Thank you so much Luisa!! We truly can not thank you enough for making our dream wedding a reality! Everything was absolutely perfect and we can't wait to visit Riviera Maya, Mexico again!

paula · Married on 12/27/2016

Had a wonderful experience. The customer service was excellent and we enjoy every step. Thank you again!

Best experience working with Sabrina to plan our wedding at a cenote in Mexico. The ceremony was such a special experience and the entire planning process was a joy. Sabrina is extremely organized, professional and responsive. Planning our wedding from the US was easy working with her and the day of the wedding was flawless. Thanks for an amazing day that will be remembered forever. I couldn't have hoped for a better experience. All the vendors that she uses are amazing, too - florist, photographer, videographer, driver.

J · Married on 05/06/2016

Sabrina was wonderful in helping me plan a very small, very low key destination wedding. She was able to identify what I wanted from brief conversations and really gave me the minimalist, low-fuss event of my dreams. I would not hesitate in recommending her services.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

J & K you are amazing!!! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for your words, for trusting us and to let us be part of your special day :) You will be forever in our heart and memories. Lots of love Sabrina

Marissa · Married on 05/05/2016

We could not have done this without Sabrina! I feel like we had the world's least stressful wedding, despite it being totally personalized for us. I've never had anyone be so prompt in email responses. She went above & beyond for searching out options that fit with what we wanted, and helped us problem solve whenever needed. Every vendor she recommended to us ended up being great as well. Best money we spent:)

Sent on 06/01/2016

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Marissa & Diego, you are amazing!!! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for your words, for trusting us and to let us be part of your special day :) You will be forever in our heart and memories. Lots of love Sabrina

Lindsey · Married on 03/21/2016

WOW! --That's what first comes to mind when reflecting on the service, help, and support that Sabrina (and Luisa) provided us over the 1 year, 10 months of planning our destination wedding in Riviera Maya. My husband and I are not very big planners, or very detail-oriented people, so planning a wedding seemed like it would be a daunting task in our eyes. After we decided that we wanted to have a destination wedding in Mexico, we read reviews of planners and Weddings Riviera Maya stood out. Their clients raved about them! After sending WRM (and several other well-rated planners) an inquiry email, Sabrina got back to us quickly. She was thorough in addressing our questions over email and skype and really knew her stuff and the area. Sabrina stood heads and shoulders above the other planners we contacted and it was an easy to choice when it came to deciding who we wanted to work with--of course WRM! Throughout planning Sabrina remained just as responsive, helpful, patient, kind, and flexible as we changed venues, other vendors, and other details. Throughout the planning Sabrina remained sensitive to our budget. She went above and beyond in helping us research activity ideas for guests, rehearsal dinner locations, His/Hers Day events, and even tattoo parlors (one guest requested a recommendation). Every one of her recommendations that we tried was wonderful--from food to photographer! We are ever grateful for Sabrina and Luisa because they made what seemed like a would-be stressful and daunting task actually fun and exciting!! Planning was a snap with Sabrina, despite changing venues and other things half way into the planning. Our wedding day itself was stress free and magical thanks to Sabrina and Luisa. They were professional and personable and we always felt like we were in fantastic hands with WRM. Hands down we would recommend WRM over and over, again and again to anyone planning a wedding in Riviera Maya. They will forever be in our hearts!!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Lindsey & Darrick, you are amazing!!! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for your words, for trusting us and to let us be part of your special day :) You will be forever in our heart and memories. Lots of love Sabrina & Luisa
  • Chantal

Chantal · Married on 02/20/2016

My fiancé and I became engaged in February of 2014. We knew we wanted to have a destination wedding, so I had done an extensive amount of research before hand. We came across Weddings Riviera Maya and had sent then an email. Sabrina became our wedding planner shortly after. I will admit that I am not the easiest bride to work with. I am a bit of a perfectionist. However, Sabrina (and Luisa) did a phenomenal job working with me and ensuring that everything would be up to par. Every email was responded to quickly, every question was answered and our wedding day was wonderful. We had planned an outdoor venue, but shortly before the ceremony we were pushed to our plan b, which was still just as great as plan a would have been, in extremely short notice. I am so happy that we had chosen to work with them.

Sent on 02/25/2016

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Chantal & Rich, you are amazing!!! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for your words, for trusting us and to let us be part of your special day :) You will be forever in our heart and memories. Lots of love Sabrina & Luisa
  • F

Frank and Paloma · Married on 12/19/2015

I was so happy we went with this vendor. Sabrina was very professional. Else made planning the wedding so easy and stress free! The day of the wedding was stress free because I knew I had someone dependable to take care of everything.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Frank & Paloma, you are amazing!!! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for your words, for trusting us and to let us be part of your special day :) You will be forever in my heart and memories. Lots of love Sabrina xoxoxo

Jorge · Married on 12/18/2015

What can I tell about Anastasia our wedding planner? Simply she took the wedding from our dreams in our minds and made it happen. The service was fantastic, she looked to offer everything we could imagine (flowers, food, music, lights, pictures, video, etc). Always committed to fulfill our requirements with a lot of professionalism. Just talk to her, that will be enough to be convinced that you will get value for your money (that happened to us =). I really appreciate her support. Definitely, one of the best in Playa del Carmen!

Christen · Married on 12/04/2015

This was such a professional and personable team to work with! I emailed them several months in advance to plan my wedding. I submitted pictures of the cake, flowers, and type of ceremony I wanted and it was done EXACTLY as I requested! They did not miss a single detail! They made my special day completely stress free and beautiful!! I would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Chris & Doug, you are amazing!!! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for your words, for trusting us and to let us be part of your special day :) You will be forever in my heart and memories. Lots of love Sabrina xoxoxo

Stephanie and Martin · Married on 11/28/2015

Sabrina was AMAZING! She answered ever question I had quickly and professionally! I feel so blessed to have personally worked with her and I would recommend her to family friends and aquantases in a heart beat! Our wedding was majestic from the Cenote ceremony to the beautiful Alux cave! Sabrina organized everything perfectly and gave us excellent suggestions!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Stephanie & Martin, you are amazing!!! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for your words, for trusting me and to let me be part of your special day :) You will be forever in my heart and memories. Lots of love Sabrina xoxoxo

Sabrina was an absolute pleasure to work with. I found her through a quick google search and within a few days of contacting her, she had already arranged a Skype call to discuss our vision for our big day. She was always EXTREMELY prompt with getting back to me regarding all the questions I had. She was also very patient with me as I constantly changed things around. She worked with me on our budget and gave suggestions as to how to lower our costs. All of the vendors she recommended were excellent and her advice was spot on. She really understood exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. My husband and I really wanted to have a unique wedding and a private ceremony – and she made our dreams come true. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more thanks to Sabrina. We will be eternally grateful for everything she did for us as she went above and beyond to make everything special for us. I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking to have a destination wedding in Mexico.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Anne & Blake, you are amazing!!! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for your words, for trusting me and to let me be part of your special day :) You will be forever in my heart and memories. Lots of love Sabrina xoxoxo