address, Orlando, FL 32812 · Phone number · Visit website

About Motor Taps

About:
My name is Eric and I'm the owner of Motor Taps. I've been lucky enough to take multiple interests of my life and combine them into what is now Motor Taps. What I've found is that more than anything, I enjoy putting smiles on peoples faces at events through this business. My goal is for Motor Taps to provide the highest level of bar tending service at your upcoming wedding, welcome party or engagement party. Motor Taps aims to create a unique bar experience for your upcoming event in Orlando or Greater Central Florida.

The Event:
My restored 1949 GMC truck nicknamed "Betty Brew" features 5 customizable tap lines and a beautiful walnut live edge bar (among other things!). Our bar is not only great for your wedding bar but also your welcome party or engagement party! We are able to provide beer, wine, cider, hard seltzer and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages through all of our draft lines. While we can serve just about any beverage through our vehicles we can not purchase the alcohol our self for your event. We are a "dry bar" which means that we help you arrange your beer and wine beverages through a local retailer. If you are having a catering company provide the alcohol we will gladly work with them or the venue.

If you are intersted in creating an even more unique experience make sure to ask about our personal branding options. We can customize the signage on the bar to look like your very own! We can also customize coasters and glassware!

Location:
Serving all of Central Florida!

Some specs on our 1949 GMC 100 "Betty Brew"

• 5 Tap Lines

• Original Inline 6 228 Motor

• Top Speed: 48mph

• Wood Type: Walnut

• Bar: Matching Walnut Bar W/ Live Edge Top

• Betty Brew feels at home and looks great attending all types of events from weddings to private parties.

motor taps ocean 51 1867259 1565799152
Motor Taps Keg
Motor Taps Keg
motor taps ocean 51 1867259 1565799152

Motor Taps FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, Glassware