The Perfect Pour Reviews

87 | Saint Augustine, FL

87 Reviews for The Perfect Pour

Michelle Hardiman · Getting married on 04/08/2022

Perfect Pour Provides Excellent Service

I would highly recommend Perfect Pour for your wedding. They were exceptional!! Went above and beyond to make sure my daughters day was perfect.

Sent on 09/14/2020

The Perfect Pour's reply:

Thanks for the review Michelle! We loved celebrating with you and your family! What a beautiful night!
  • Ericka

Ericka · Married on 04/07/2020

Highly recommend

Mai Oui! Catering has been working along side Perfect Pour for years. Alicia, Kristen and team are fantastic! Reliable, efficient, and professional with TONS of experience!

Sent on 04/08/2020
  • Brianna

Brianna Wynn · Married on 02/16/2020

Bartending for wedding

Alicia and Kristen were amazing I would recommend there services to everyone I know :)

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Dan

Dan Hollister · Married on 01/18/2020

Great experience and would hire again!

Working with Perfect Pour was easy and stress-free from start to finish.

They helped us keep track of the details, answered our questions promptly, and performed perfectly on the big day. They set everything up beautifully and kept traffic moving as guests go their drinks. They really were on top of everything, and we didn't have a single complaint.

We would definitely hire them again and recommend them to anyone looking for a bartender who knows what they're doing and is professional every step of the way!

Sent on 09/06/2020

Melissa Dollard · Married on 01/04/2020

Highly Recommended

Working with Kristen & her Perfect Pour crew for our wedding was wonderful. The process was so easy & we were very impressed by our bartender. They were very professional & packed up all of our leftover liquor for us. I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Ali

Ali Davidson · Married on 12/31/2019

Amazing and Highly Recommend!

Working with Perfect Pour was amazing! They were super responsive during the planning process and amazing day of! The entire team took such good care of us during our New Year's Eve wedding and we can't thank them enough!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Darlene · Married on 12/22/2019

Bartender service at St Augustine Distillery

Easy to work with! Professional and ran a great bar!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Rachel McElreath · Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing Bar Service

Kristen and her team are so great! From the very first email communication, to the night of our wedding, the Perfect Pour was attentive and quick to respond and always so friendly! They made our wedding night perfect! Interacting with our guests and creating a great bar setup, we are so thankful that Kristen and Heather were part of our special day!

Sent on 12/28/2019

The Perfect Pour's reply:

Thank you for inviting us to share your special day with you. Heather and I had so much fun serving you and your guests. Our favorite part of the night was singing Journey with everyone :) You sure do know how to put on a party and it is a wedding we will never forget!
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 11/16/2019

Perfect Pour was Perfect

Having to have a beer/wine only wedding was something we never thought we would encounter, but the Perfect Pour made the bar such a welcoming station that no one even noticed. They easily accommodated all of the alcohol we brought with us the morning of the wedding and made sure the bar was perfect. Prior to the wedding we had a lot of questions about how much to purchase for the beer and wine, in addition to glassware, and they were easily accessible to guide us and answer all of our questions. Overall, the whole Perfect Pour team was a joy to work with!!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Kellie

Kellie Semmel · Married on 10/05/2019

Awesome service!

We had an awesome bartender at our wedding and I will recommend the perfect pour to anyone who asks. Our girl even helped me when I managed to get red wine on my dress!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Burkenator

Zac Burke · Married on 08/24/2019

Super bartender!

We were so happy to have used The Perfect Pour for our wedding rehearsal. They were very attentive and the bartender we had quickly learned everyone and made the night feel personal. The drinks were always cold and everything went off without a hitch.

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Mclaughlin · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing bar-tending service

I highly recommend The Perfect Pour! Our wedding was so much fun and it would not have been the same without The Perfect Pour as our bar-tending service. The servers were so nice/fun and helpful throughout the night. Prior to our wedding, I would email throughout the planning process and the response was always immediate. I am so happy we decided to hire The Perfect Pour for our wedding night.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Lindsey · Married on 04/12/2019

Couldn’t have asked for better

Kristen and her team were incredible. We had them cater our wedding reception at a private residence. I’m so glad we chose Perfect Pour. They had everything out of control when our coordinators lacked. They started clearing plates from tables when it wasn’t being taken care of. They were kind, poured great drinks, worked with us on our signature drinks. I would 100% book them again if I needed to!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/19/2019

The Perfect Pour's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! Working with you has been a pleasure since our first email. Your wedding was absolutely perfect! I will never forget you guys jumping in the pool. It was epic!
  • Roderick

Roderick · Married on 04/11/2019

Glass Half Full

My wife and I decided early on to do a brunch reception, however when it came to the bar/bartenders we went back forth between having a DIY Mimosa Bar or using a catering service's bartenders. Then we came across Perfect Pour and saw that they'd provide everything we'd need (excluding the alcohol) so it was pretty much a no brainer from a convenience standpoint. I ended up reaching out to Perfect Pour literally a month before our wedding (fingers crossed) and I'm so glad Kristen responded to my inquiry! I can wholeheartedly say Perfect Pour was one of my favorite vendors to deal with. Kristen is the epitome of professional. She was exceptionally responsive and provided detailed answers to all of my questions, from that point on I knew we were in good hands. Perfect Pour provided Mimosa's and Bloody Mary's along with a plethora of juices and garnishes to give our guest the opportunity to truly personalize their drinks. Perfect Pour's other half, Alicia, was awesome as well. She did a phenomenal job of making recommendations and just having a genuinely warm personality. Our guest's are still talking about the Blueberry Basil Mimosas :), however all in all they thoroughly enjoyed everything, which explains why they commenced to go through 1/3 of the champagne only 30 minutes into cocktail hour haha! Thanks again Perfect Pour for being apart of our special day.

Sent on 04/18/2019

The Perfect Pour's reply:

Thank you Roderick for your kind words. You were a pleasure to work with and we truly enjoyed serving your friends and family. We wish you and Ashley a lifetime of happiness!

Tyler Messenger · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful Experience

The Perfect Pour did an amazing job throughout the entire planning process and were extremely responsive to emails with any questions I had. Kristen gave me suggestions on alcohol selection and quantity before the wedding which helped a lot. The price of the services included things like garnishes and some mixers which I was pleasantly surprised about. I bought my own liquor but it was nice that they had this part included. They were very friendly with all of my guests and did a great job! I would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 04/19/2019

The Perfect Pour's reply:

Thank you Tyler! Erica and I had a blast serving your friends and family. We apricate your kind words and generosity. We wish you and Samantha the best!
  • Bri

Bri Moise · Married on 03/03/2019

Outstanding!!!

Kristen was professional, helpful, and accommodating right from the very start!! We did not meet with the Perfect Pour team prior to our wedding but I had complete trust in their services. They perfectly executed our signature drink list from only telling them my ideas and preferred ingredients. On our wedding day, Kristen and Bridget not only served our guests flawlessly but were so much fun. We felt like they were friends and that was truly the best part. Excellent service, great people, and even better drinks :)

Sent on 03/30/2019

The Perfect Pour's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your big day! Bridget and I truly had a blast serving you and your guests. We wish you and Fay a lifetime of happiness!!

Chessie · Married on 12/01/2018

Simply amazing

The perfect pour was beyond amazing. We couldn’t have asked for better bartenders. They were very professional and nice to our guest. We highly recommend the perfect pour to anyone. The staff was very involved and accommodated our guest from beginning to end.
    Thank you!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

Hands down the best bartenders I could have ever wished for!

All the bartenders were amazing! They helped keep our guests happy and we’re so happy while they were doing so, HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Blair Rapanick · Married on 09/29/2018

Awesome experience!

Perfect Pour provided bartending service at our daughter's wedding at the Carriage House in St. Augustine. They were fantastic! Personable, professional-can't say enough great things about them! Pricing is very reasonable for all they provide. I would use them again hands down!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

The Perfect Pour's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Blair! We really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you. Call us anytime!

Katie · Married on 07/08/2018

Perfect Pour was perfect for our wedding :) We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for bar service at their special event.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Kristina · Married on 06/27/2018

Amazing and quick to respond!

Everything was perfect! They did a great job of set up and break down and also seemed to have fun while doing it! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Cesiney · Married on 05/04/2018

The Perfect Pour was such a pleasure to work with. They responded to every email promptly and answered every question thoroughly. On the day of, they were amazing! There was never a long line at the bar. They served all of our guests quickly and with a smile.

Sent on 05/30/2018

The Perfect Pour's reply:

Thank you Cesiney! You were a pleasure to work with. I hope you are enjoying marriage!

Morgan · Married on 05/04/2018

Wonderful experience with The Perfect Pour from our initial conversations setting up event through the day of! Could not have picked a better service. On time, professional and made our vision come to life. Transparent pricing in contract that they delivered on.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Renee · Married on 04/29/2018

They bartended at my daughters college grad party. I was from out of town so trying to set something up with not knowing the area they were very helpfull

Sent on 05/17/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

The staff was extremely helpful leading up to our wedding and provided perfect service the day of!

Sent on 05/16/2018