64 Reviews for The Perfect Pour

Premium Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
62 The Perfect Pour Reviews

The Perfect Pour was such a pleasure to work with. They responded to every email promptly and answered every question thoroughly. On the day of, they were amazing! There was never a long line at the bar. They served all of our guests quickly and with a smile.

Profile Picture Cesiney, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Wonderful experience with The Perfect Pour from our initial conversations setting up event through the day of! Could not have picked a better service. On time, professional and made our vision come to life. Transparent pricing in contract that they delivered on.

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

They bartended at my daughters college grad party. I was from out of town so trying to set something up with not knowing the area they were very helpfull

Profile Picture Renee, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The staff was extremely helpful leading up to our wedding and provided perfect service the day of!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The Perfect Pour did an awesome job bartending my wedding! They were organized, get lines moving quickly, professional and friendly! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

They were on it and super friendly! They also did a great job with the presentation as well.

Profile Picture Karah, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I used The Perfect Pour for my Rehearsal Dinner/Welcome Reception. They were wonderful and very professional. Alicia and her time were very responsive prior to the event. During the event, the bartender was proactive and warm. I will use them again if the occasion arises.

Profile Picture Lachrisha, 3/31/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Had a great experience with The Perfect Pour - highly recommended!

Profile Picture David, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Perfect Pour did it all so we could enjoy our wedding night. They are professional, meticulous, helpful and fun to work with. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Benjamin, 2/18/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Not only was the staff very friendly and professional but they made awesome drinks!

Profile Picture melissa, 1/27/18, 1 Review
3.3

Professionalism was ok. Vendor was asked to provide mixers for two signature cocktails; one did not taste up to expectations, the other mixer was not bought beforehand- had to be picked up right before the reception.

Profile Picture Z, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I booked a bartender for 4 hours to make and serve drinks on the beach for my bachelorette weekend. It was a small group but loads of fun! He was extremely accommodating and made it easy on all of us so we could enjoy our time on the beach and not have to leave our spot! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brittany , 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kristen and her team were amazing. I sent them the recipes I wanted for our signature cocktails and they did an incredible job. People have been RAVING about the cocktails at our wedding ever since. Kristen was also very responsive and kind. We had a very specific vision for our bar and she definitely ensured that it happened. Our drinks had a bourbon bar, the giant ice cubes, she brought rosemary simple syrup for one cocktail, and cranberry simple syrup for another. The bar situation at our wedding could not have gone smoother. We definitely had craft cocktails at our wedding thanks to the perfect pour! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Angel, 12/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s)

Kristen and Bridget were absolutely amazing! They were not only accommodating and friendly, the signature drinks they mixed for us tasted amazing. Working with them throughout the planning process and through the reception was easy and professional. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends for weddings or other events.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mikey, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My bartenders were absolutely amazing!! At the last minute I had to change plans to get 2 bartenders instead of one, which was absolutely no problem! Kristen responded so quickly to every question, provided everything needed (besides liquor), and checked in periodically to make sure everything was on track! We had so many compliments from our guests about the bartenders and we were even able to spend a little time with them at the end of the night! Great company and amazing service!! Would highly recommend:)

Profile Picture Erica, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The Perfect Pour was AMAZING! They served our guests efficiently, professionally and made the bar a fun place to be! Being the bride, I brought my favorite bottle of wine to drink during the reception. The bar tender made sure to give me my specific wine every time I went to the bar. She was amazing!

The only issue we had was... in our contract, we stated we didn't want a tip jar out on the bar. We were notified that a tip would be added to our bill, which we accepted. However, there were tip jars out on bar at the wedding.

I would recommend perfect pour to anyone looking for a bar tending service.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Leah, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Loved the perfect pour for our wedding!!! Thank you for making it perfect for us and our guest!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Alicia and the folks at the Perfect Pour were amazing at our Amelia Island wedding! We bought all our own alcohol and they provided the mixers, glassware, Ice, etc! They even made a little sign with our signature cocktails which was a great touch! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sydney, 11/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Perfect pour did a great job. Very professional and organized. I planned everything from out of town and they made it very easy .

Profile Picture Lynn, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Very professional and most of all, very flexible and accommodating

Profile Picture Carey, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kristen and her staff were very professional and very helpful. We had to communicate via e-mail because I live in a different state, and she always got back to me in a timely fashion. She went over and beyond to accommodate any needs we expressed to her.

Profile Picture Marty, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Party Supplies

The Perfect Pour was wonderful! We would recommend them and us them for any future events.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The bartenders showed up on time and with no issues. It rained the whole day on our wedding day, so some logistical things had to be changed and they were able to roll with it really well. The girls greeted me and seemed genuinely excited to be at our wedding. My only regret is that I didn't get a chance to truly thank them in person for their time and hard work. Would definitely recommend The Perfect Pour to anyone in the area!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Very professional and did everything we asked. Wouldn't have gone with any other company.

Profile Picture Chris , 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I would absolutely recommend Perfect Pear to any couple for their wedding!
They provided passed hors d’oeuvres during the cocktail hour, a buffet dinner, our wedding cake and a coffee station towards the end of the evening.
We were planing our Florida wedding from Boston, which made coordinating everything a bit of a challenge. Perfect Pear was extremely flexible and worked around our travel schedule for both of the tastings that we had. We never had a problem getting in touch with them to answer the millions of questions that we had; they were very responsive via email and phone. On the night of our wedding, they set aside an appetizer plate for my husband and I to make sure that we were eating and checked on us multiple times during dinner to make sure we were happy! Our guests felt well taken care of, we heard nothing but rave reviews about both the service and the food. They were amazing!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/20/17, 1 Review