The Perfect Pour Reviews

69 | Saint Augustine, FL

69 Reviews for The Perfect Pour

69 The Perfect Pour Reviews

Taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

Hands down the best bartenders I could have ever wished for!

All the bartenders were amazing! They helped keep our guests happy and we’re so happy while they were doing so, HIGHLY recommend!!!

Blair Rapanick · Married on 09/29/2018

Awesome experience!

Perfect Pour provided bartending service at our daughter's wedding at the Carriage House in St. Augustine. They were fantastic! Personable, professional-can't say enough great things about them! Pricing is very reasonable for all they provide. I would use them again hands down!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

The Perfect Pour's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Blair! We really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you. Call us anytime!

Katie · Married on 07/08/2018

Perfect Pour was perfect for our wedding :) We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for bar service at their special event.

Kristina · Married on 06/27/2018

Amazing and quick to respond!

Everything was perfect! They did a great job of set up and break down and also seemed to have fun while doing it! Thanks for everything!

Cesiney · Married on 05/04/2018

The Perfect Pour was such a pleasure to work with. They responded to every email promptly and answered every question thoroughly. On the day of, they were amazing! There was never a long line at the bar. They served all of our guests quickly and with a smile.

Sent on 05/30/2018

The Perfect Pour's reply:

Thank you Cesiney! You were a pleasure to work with. I hope you are enjoying marriage!

Morgan · Married on 05/04/2018

Wonderful experience with The Perfect Pour from our initial conversations setting up event through the day of! Could not have picked a better service. On time, professional and made our vision come to life. Transparent pricing in contract that they delivered on.

Renee · Married on 04/29/2018

They bartended at my daughters college grad party. I was from out of town so trying to set something up with not knowing the area they were very helpfull

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

The staff was extremely helpful leading up to our wedding and provided perfect service the day of!

Christine · Married on 04/14/2018

The Perfect Pour did an awesome job bartending my wedding! They were organized, get lines moving quickly, professional and friendly! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Karah · Married on 04/14/2018

They were on it and super friendly! They also did a great job with the presentation as well.

Lachrisha · Married on 03/31/2018

I used The Perfect Pour for my Rehearsal Dinner/Welcome Reception. They were wonderful and very professional. Alicia and her time were very responsive prior to the event. During the event, the bartender was proactive and warm. I will use them again if the occasion arises.

Jamie · Married on 03/24/2018

The Perfect Pour was extremely helpful and professional. They offered us advice and answered all of our questions happily to ensure they provided what we needed for our wedding. They had worked with our venue before, and so they were able to help us determine where to set up the bar and how best to serve the drinks. They helped us figure out how much of everything we would need, which was wonderful, as we had no idea what we were doing! These ladies were lovely to work with leading up to the wedding and on the day of, and they provided excellent customer service. I'd highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/26/2018

The Perfect Pour's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jamie! We really enjoyed working with you.

David · Married on 03/16/2018

Had a great experience with The Perfect Pour - highly recommended!

Benjamin · Married on 02/18/2018

Perfect Pour did it all so we could enjoy our wedding night. They are professional, meticulous, helpful and fun to work with. Highly recommend.

The Perfect Pour 1

melissa · Married on 01/27/2018

Not only was the staff very friendly and professional but they made awesome drinks!

Brittany · Married on 12/09/2017

I booked a bartender for 4 hours to make and serve drinks on the beach for my bachelorette weekend. It was a small group but loads of fun! He was extremely accommodating and made it easy on all of us so we could enjoy our time on the beach and not have to leave our spot! Highly recommend!

• Angel

Angel · Married on 12/02/2017

Kristen and her team were amazing. I sent them the recipes I wanted for our signature cocktails and they did an incredible job. People have been RAVING about the cocktails at our wedding ever since. Kristen was also very responsive and kind. We had a very specific vision for our bar and she definitely ensured that it happened. Our drinks had a bourbon bar, the giant ice cubes, she brought rosemary simple syrup for one cocktail, and cranberry simple syrup for another. The bar situation at our wedding could not have gone smoother. We definitely had craft cocktails at our wedding thanks to the perfect pour! I highly recommend them!

Mikey · Married on 11/18/2017

Kristen and Bridget were absolutely amazing! They were not only accommodating and friendly, the signature drinks they mixed for us tasted amazing. Working with them throughout the planning process and through the reception was easy and professional. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends for weddings or other events.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    The Perfect Pour 2
    The Perfect Pour 3
    The Perfect Pour 4

The Perfect Pour's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Mikey! It was a pleasure working with you from your first email. I wish nothing but the best for you and Michael! - Kristen

Erica · Married on 11/18/2017

My bartenders were absolutely amazing!! At the last minute I had to change plans to get 2 bartenders instead of one, which was absolutely no problem! Kristen responded so quickly to every question, provided everything needed (besides liquor), and checked in periodically to make sure everything was on track! We had so many compliments from our guests about the bartenders and we were even able to spend a little time with them at the end of the night! Great company and amazing service!! Would highly recommend:)

The Perfect Pour 5

Leah · Married on 11/11/2017

The Perfect Pour was AMAZING! They served our guests efficiently, professionally and made the bar a fun place to be! Being the bride, I brought my favorite bottle of wine to drink during the reception. The bar tender made sure to give me my specific wine every time I went to the bar. She was amazing!

The only issue we had was... in our contract, we stated we didn't want a tip jar out on the bar. We were notified that a tip would be added to our bill, which we accepted. However, there were tip jars out on bar at the wedding.

I would recommend perfect pour to anyone looking for a bar tending service.

Sent on 02/20/2018

The Perfect Pour's reply:

Hi Leah! Thank you for the wonderful review. Our bartenders said they had a blast serving you and your guests at your wedding. I am so sorry about the confusion with the tip jar. I am refunding you the total gratuity right away :)

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2017

Loved the perfect pour for our wedding!!! Thank you for making it perfect for us and our guest!

Sydney · Married on 11/03/2017

Alicia and the folks at the Perfect Pour were amazing at our Amelia Island wedding! We bought all our own alcohol and they provided the mixers, glassware, Ice, etc! They even made a little sign with our signature cocktails which was a great touch! Highly recommend!

Lynn · Married on 10/28/2017

Perfect pour did a great job. Very professional and organized. I planned everything from out of town and they made it very easy .

Carey · Married on 10/14/2017

Very professional and most of all, very flexible and accommodating

Marty · Married on 10/07/2017

Kristen and her staff were very professional and very helpful. We had to communicate via e-mail because I live in a different state, and she always got back to me in a timely fashion. She went over and beyond to accommodate any needs we expressed to her.