The Studio at Cactus Flower

Scottsdale, AZ View map

$1,793 Typical Price

Started in 1972, Cactus Flower is a florist based in Scottsdale, Arizona, that creates extraordinary wedding flower arrangements. It is a family-owned and operated business with a dedication to creating hand-delivered arrangements and gifts for weddings and other events. It has five shops located in the valley, and is one of the largest and most recognized florist in the area.

Cactus Flower utilizes a variety of floral styles, ranging from classic and eclectic to modern, preppy, and glamorous. Its wide variety of flower arrangements include aisle and altar decor, boutonnieres, bouquets, corsages, table arrangements, and much more. For wedding events, Cactus Flowers offers the following services:

• Delivery
  • Set up
  • Clean up
  • Consultations
  • Venue visit
  • Event design

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$13

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,793

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Jessa
    Jessa Married on 11/13/2021

Such Beautiful Flowers

The Studio at Cactus Flower and Corrina were an absolute joy to work with. I didn’t have an exact idea of what I wanted my bridal flowers to look like, just some picture inspirations, and from those Corrina and her team created the most out-of-this-world beautiful bouquet for me and my bridesmaids. I am so in love with how all of our flowers turned out - we purchased extra flowers for cake decorations and for the gazebo at our venue and I’m so happy we did - they added just the perfect touch to our wedding. Corrina was also so wonderful to work with. I received confirmation calls a week and a day before the wedding going back over our order to make sure everything was exactly perfect. It was such a stress-free experience. I can’t recommend the Studio at Cactus Flower enough!
  • Kate
    Kate C. Married on 10/24/2020

Best wedding flowers

We were married on 10/24/2020 at Tonto Bar & Grill in Cave Creek. We were referred to Cactus Flower by our wedding coordinator, and we are SO happy we hired them to do our wedding flowers!

We worked with Corrina, who was a complete ROCKSTAR! Because of Covid, we coordinated everything via phone and email. Our bouquets and centerpieces looked EXACTLY like what I described I wanted them to look. I could not have been happier!

I HIGHLY recommend using Cactus Flower (ask for Corrina) for all your florist needs.
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee P. Married on 06/14/2020

Perfect Wedding Florals

My fiancee and I had to coordinate our wedding from out of state due to the circumstances surrounding COVID-19. Cactus Florals took my Pinterest board from a concept to a reality in less than one week and with just a few emails and a phone conversation. The bridal bouquet and boutineer were exquisite and affordable! Cactus floral was professional and gave us completely fabulous florals for our special day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

The Studio at Cactus Flower 1
Gift
The traditional bouquet toss is a fun right of passage for every bride. But let's be real, the bride's bouquet is too gorgeous to risk being damaged in the scuffle. We are happy to provide you with a complimentary toss bouquet! Included with any Cactus Flower bridal agreement.

David Orr Photography David Orr Photography Wedding Photographers

Cactus Flower has provided floral design, boutonnieres, and bouquets for many of the weddings we have photographed. Their designs are always beautiful and uniquely catered to the tastes and style of each bride, and add the perfect pop of color to every ceremony and reception. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a florist!

10822 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale, AZ, 85254
Location of (The Studio at Cactus Flower)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding