Adam Ciccarino Photography

New York, NY View map Visit website
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

Adam Ciccarino Photography is a wedding photography company located in Manhattan, New York. Adam has over a decade of experience capturing cherished and intimate moments. Dedicated to his clients, he reserves the entire weekend for each couple he works with. Let him preserve your special day with his photojournalistic and contemporary photography style.

Adam Ciccarino Photography has four wedding packages available: The Swift, The Finch, The Blue Jay and The Red Kite. Their most popular package, The Finch, include high-resolution images, a second shooter and shooting at multiple locations, among other services. While they are based in New York, the company is willing to travel to your wedding destination. Several products, such as thank you cards, prints and negatives, can be provided. Additional services available include:

• Additional hours
  • Wedding portraits
  • Albums
  • Digital files
  • Save the date

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Negatives
Prints
Save the Date

Alex F. Married on 10/17/2021

Amazing photographer, amazing person!

Adam did a flat-out incredible job as our wedding photographer,
    and was such a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. First and foremost, the photos he captured at our wedding completely blew us away. We were very opinionated about the types of shots and general look we were hoping for (I'm sure we weren't the easiest to work with!), and Adam totally nailed it — the final results were even better than we had imagined.

Beyond the quality of his work, Adam went above and beyond to be accommodating and easy to work with. He was friendly and fun to work with at every interaction, and his skill and experience put us at ease and made the photography portion one of the highlights of our wedding. We can't recommend Adam enough!
    Lisa L. Married on 09/19/2021

Amazing 10/10!

Highly highly recommend! We could not love our pictures more and couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Adam was right on time, made us feel relaxed, let us be ourselves and made the process feel so natural and normal. He had a great eye for picking out beautiful backgrounds, and provided a mix of close up, backgrounds shots, and black/white shots, giving us plenty of variety to choose from. I have never enjoyed looking at pictures of myself, and he managed to truly capture my and my fiance's happiness and love. He was a pleasure to be around, keeping conversation going and making jokes throughout. We had such a great experience with Adam. 10/10!

Adam Ciccarino Photography's reply:

I legitimately got choked up reading this. Michelle and I can't tell you how much we appreciate hearing these things. It may sound cliché, but it makes everything we do worth it.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 09/12/2021

Thank you Adam!

I had a terrible first photographer (he had taken our engagement photos and as soon as we received them we were horrified and began looking for a different photographer) and I was desperate for a new photographer. From the moment I reached out to Adam, he was responsive and empathic towards our dilemma. He shared some samples of his work and I was completely blown away by how beautiful his work was. We re-did the engagement shoot with him and the photos were absolutely incredible! He put us at ease the whole time, kept us laughing and conversing, and captured our love perfectly. For the first time I felt secure that our wedding photos would be amazing -- and they were. We just got our wedding photos back and they were so beautiful that I was in tears looking at them. Adam is well worth the $, especially for something as important as a wedding. I'm so grateful that I will forever have these beautiful pictures to look back at this special day.

New York, x New York, NY, 10036
Location of (Adam Ciccarino Photography)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding