Adam Ciccarino Photography Reviews

Adam Ciccarino Photography 1
Adam Ciccarino Photography 2

Kelsey · Married on 04/27/2019

Run, don't walk!

Adam did the DAMN thing!!! I'm very glad we moved forward with him for our day. He has a transparent yet collaborative approach. He gave us honest guidance about what works/what doesn't. He helped us feel comfortable in what could be an awkward situation (engagement photos in the middle of midtown manhattan at rush hour). We've received so many compliments on our engagement photos and the few wedding photos we've received so far. I cannot wait to see all of them. Adam was also so helpful and accommodating with requests (such as requests for different photos or modification to the post-edits of photos) and we appreciated that. Thank you to Adam and his team!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Sarah Dunn · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing wedding photographer!!

Adam and Michelle were absolutely amazing. They made us feel comfortable both on our wedding day and during our engagement shoot - and they were a perfect blend of professional and silly so that we never felt too anxious or nervous during the big day. When they sent over the photos for us to browse after the wedding we were simply awe-struck. The photos were gorgeous, unique, and totally captured the essence of us, and the day. I recommend Adam Ciccarino Photography without hesitation - especially if you want to avoid cookie cutter wedding photos for something far more special and timeless.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Adam Ciccarino Photography's reply:

Sarah, we cant tell you how much fun we had with you and your loved ones. We really wish we could do it all over again. Thank you so much for the kind words.

Brooke · Married on 09/22/2018

Genuine person, most gorgeous photos

Grateful to have had Adam and his crew on board as our wedding photographers. Adam is a great communicator, providing information and answering questions promptly and clearly. He is also a great listener. He sought to understand our desires and needs for the photos themselves, the experience of being photographed, the overall wedding aesthetic, and flow of the weekend and guests in a way that was thoughtful, sincere, and acted upon with precision. On the day before the wedding when a beloved family member fell ill and was unable to attend, Adam and his team jumped into high gear, changing plans and doing everything in their power to include him from afar. Can't say enough good things, Adam was one of those people we just plain liked having around us on our wedding day! Thank you!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Medini · Married on 08/19/2018

Highly suggest hiring Adam!

Adam was the BEST! He is incredibly talented and fun to work with. We got married this past June at City Winery in Soho and were so happy we chose Adam to shoot our day. As someone who worked in Fashion for years, it was important to me that I find a photographer with a more editorial style and was not some cheesy wedding photographer as I typically hate most wedding pictures that I see (apologies if any offended readers!). Adam is a true artist with a great eye. He never asked us to do anything that felt forced or overly staged. He and his assistant did a wonderful job of capturing those special moments and candids that truly show the emotion of the day. I would highly recommend Adam to anyone and everyone, and if you're as picky as me you will not be let down.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Sam · Married on 02/02/2018

Honestly, he was the perfect fit for our wedding. He made us feel confident in front of a camera and made sure he got every photo we needed. I have high standards when it comes to photography and he exceeded all of my expectations. I would definitely recommend him time and time again.

Adam Ciccarino Photography 3
    Adam Ciccarino Photography 4
    Sent on 08/01/2018

Adam Ciccarino Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sam. I had such a great time meeting your friends and family, and I hope you never stop adoring your pictures. You both looked phenomenal, and were a total delight.