Over the Moon Bartending Reviews

20 | Milwaukee, WI

20 Reviews for Over the Moon Bartending

• Amber

Amber Jablonski 路 Married on 11/07/2020

Can't recommend them enough!

We can't recommend Over the Moon enough! Joe was so great and accommodating while we navigated so many changes with our wedding. He was so helpful with planning the details for our cocktail hour and reception. We kept getting compliments all night on how great he was with serving and with our guests. 馃挴 He helped make our reception a blast and I want to throw another party just to hire him again!

Sent on 12/04/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Landsee 路 Married on 10/24/2020

10/10 would recommend to a friend

Cannot say enough great things about working with the Over the Moon team! They walked us through the entire process of planning out what time of specialty drinks to have, how much of each type of alcohol to purchase, and came up with a creative solution for a champagne toast/table. John is so knowledgeable about what you need and won't need for the alcohol supply, and gives back honest feedback on the most efficient ways to run the bar, which was greatly appreciated.

They are super easy to communicate with and extremely personable. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a bartending service!

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Amy

Amy Stern 路 Married on 07/25/2020

Best bartenders around!

I can't sing OTM's praises enough! Joe and his team make you feel like family from your first conversation, and you know you're in safe and expert hands. Over the Moon was extremely flexible and helped make our day perfect. They also made purchasing the necessary alcohol very easy with an itemized list and suggested quantities. It could not have been better. Lastly, they helped create some fantastic signature cocktails ;) We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 07/30/2020
  • Mark

Mark Allen 路 Married on 07/11/2020

Fantastic!!

Over the Moon was absolutely fantastic! John and his crew were so easy to work with and plan for our wedding. They were extremely flexible and accommodating with any changes we needed to make throwing a pandemic wedding. On the day of the wedding, they were awesome to work with! The made sure my wife, myself, and our wedding party were taken care of at all times! They remembered our drinks after the first time we asked. All of our guests were raving about their service throughout the night! If I have another large event, I will be hiring them again.

Sent on 11/13/2020

Jack Howard 路 Married on 07/03/2020

Excellent service at our wedding

We used Over the Moon to supply the liquor at our wedding, and they were fantastic to work with. They made everything incredibly easy on the front end, letting us know what to buy and in what quantities and brainstorming signature drink ideas with us. Further, our guests were very complimentary of the cocktails served by Over the Moon, particularly one vodka lemonade cocktail that Over the Moon itself recommended as the bride's signature drink. We're very happy that we hired them.

Sent on 03/18/2020

Calli Hoyt 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Cannot recommend enough!

We cannot say enough about Over the Moon Bartending. From the initial conversation we had with them to the wedding day, they made the entire process extremely easy. They did a phenomenal job understanding our vision, yet giving their input to help ensure the entire event ran smoothly. I can not recommend them enough as from the second we hired them it was a piece of our wedding that I no longer had to stress or worry about.

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Maryellen

Maryellen Zeise 路 Married on 08/24/2019

must have if you want a super fun wedding!

Joe and his staff went above and beyond for our day. We chatted over the phone multiple times (since we live in OR and our wedding was in WI) and he made sure every detail was taken care of, from the bar menus, to the garnishes for the drinks. He also worked with Zach and I to have eco cups and no straws. Him and his staff were fast workers and fun! everyone loved them! Thanks again so much joe, you made the wedding a party!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Ted

Ted Serro 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Getting the Job Done!...AND the way we wanted it

We were the 4th wedding ever at the new venue Plant No.4 in the 3rd ward. Not surprisingly John had already worked a wedding at the venue once prior, for the venue owners family, and knew all of the venue specifics, set ups, potential challenges, etc. John & his team were awesome in helping bring our wedding vision to life. He left no stone unturned, was extremely understanding of what we wanted, and wherever possible made it happen. For any Wisconsin wedding, he is the guy to go to...especially since you can buy the exact booze you like and want, vs typical awful open bar packages.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Arndt 路 Married on 06/21/2019

Outstanding Service!

Over the Moon Bartending was great to work with. We had a pleasure working with John and he did a great job bartending at our wedding. He made everything a breeze! Definitely would use them again!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Natasha S 路 Married on 06/08/2019

the BEST bartending service

Honestly, I cannot write enough AMAZING things about Over the Moon Bartending. Their service is completely unrivaled and they are both professional and fun to work with. John and Joe helped to make our wedding a blast for ourselves and all our guests. They made the entire wedding bartending process so easy for us. They provided us with superior liquor guidance tailored to our guest count and preferences, and followed up with us before the event to ensure all bartending services and processes were well-thought-out. As the first bartending service to be selected for the new venue Plant No. 4, Joe and John made sure we felt comfortable with the logistics and operations, and boy did they put on absolutely amazing service for our guests. We received SO many compliments on their cocktails, service, manners, and personalities. I would recommend Over the Moon Bartending to anyone for any type of event!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Chris

Chris Troge 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Make Your Wedding Easier and Hire OTM Barending

From quantity consultation to specialty cocktail brainstorming, John was super helpful throughout the entire process. John and his staff handled the after-ceremony rush to the bar excellently and were very friendly the entire night. Would recommend to anyone in need of bartending services for their wedding or other event. You don't want to deal with the logistics or the hassle of buying every type of mixer, garnish, cups, and storing ice the day of your big event (not to mention the inevitable leftovers of all of the aforementioned), so let Over the Moon Bartending do it for you.

Thanks again John!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Shane Barbosa 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Fantastic Bartending!

My wife and I couldnt be happier with our expierience with Over the Moon. From the minute we booked we knew it was going to be special. From our first call organizing the details to our calls discussing signature drinks everything was simple and easy as could be.
    On the day our bartender was prompt and professional. John was such a fun laid back guy he helped everyone have a great time. We got so many compliments on the quality of the drinks. I would reccomend Over the Moon to anyone having a wedding in the Milwalkee area. Our wedding was in Fond Du Lac and they were willing to travel to us so even if your wedding is outside the city definitely give them a call.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome vendor to work with!!

Over the Moon was recommended to us by a family friend, and I'm so glad we decided to hire them for the wedding! Joe was super fun and professional to work with. He's so knowledgeable and experienced, and had a ton of great recommendations for us. On the day of, I had many people come up to me to tell me how much they loved the bartending service. So great!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Corie 路 Married on 07/23/2018

Over The Moon bartended our barn wedding last Saturday and we couldn鈥檛 have asked for anyone better! They were full of energy and smiles. Slinging drinks and good times, these guys are highly recommended! Not to mention they never make the bride or groom wait for a refill :) They helped us come up with signature drinks and were true professionals. We are so thankful from the bottom of our hearts at how easy everything was!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Kelley 路 Married on 07/14/2018

First time using Over the Moon Bartending and having the pleasure to meet and work with Joe! I would highly recommend Joe without reservation. Joe provided THE best customer service from our planning calls up until and throughout our party. Joe is a consummate professional, great drink maker and very sweet and patient. Joe you are the bomb! Everyone loved you and we cant wait to book you and work with you again. Thank you for all your hard work, on behalf of myself, Mark and all of our guests we truly appreciate it!!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Kaela 路 Married on 06/29/2018

Oh my gosh. We have so many amazing things to say about this company! I worked closely with John prior to our wedding and from our first phone call until the night of the wedding, it was nothing but a joy! Joe and John went above and beyond at our wedding and we cannot thank them enough. We felt the need to personally call and thank them after our big day so they knew how thankful we were. We are still getting compliments from guests too at how accommodating our bartenders were. Hire these people, you will not regret it!!!

Sent on 07/18/2018
  • Anne

Anne 路 Married on 06/10/2018

Thank you so much Joe for the guidance you provided and excellent customer service! I don鈥檛 think anyone went thirsty!! We had so much fun!! Thank you

Sent on 07/17/2018

MacKenzie 路 Married on 09/23/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better bartending service for our wedding this past September. From ironing out details to coordinating our specialty drinks to the actual wedding night, Over The Moon Bartending was on top of everything. Our family and friends raved about them and we will be spreading the word about how awesome our experience was!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Colleen 路 Married on 08/19/2017

I used Over the Moon for my wedding last August. This was the biggest event my fianc茅 or I have ever planed and it took a lot of coordinating with a lot of different vendors. In the months leading up to the wedding we had to make sure we did everything from creating the days schedule, developing the menu, dressing the wedding party, picking the flowers, the music; the list goes on. With all those balls in the air it鈥檚 hard to shake the feeling that you are forgetting something. This is where I was first impressed with the guys at Over the Moon. Early in our planning we sat down with them and they walked us through their planning procedure. Once we had our final guest count John sat down with my fianc茅 and I and gave us his recommended product list and quantities. After that meeting and listening to John break down the logic behind his recommendation my mind was at easy. I was confident that we would have a well-stocked and efficient bar set up. There is so much to coordinate and plan in the months leading up to the wedding. It鈥檚 great to have a bar service that says 鈥渄on鈥檛 worry about the bar. We will make sure you have everything you need.鈥

Over the Moon impressed me further during the wedding reception. Their servers were true professionals. No empty glass sat on a table, and no guest went thirsty. Their charismatic attitude made them feel more like family then wedding staff. The few times I have seen John and Joe out in the world since that event it has be like running into old friends rather than the guys who bartended at my wending.

For anyone looking for help planning beverage service for a large wedding or event- I recommend Over the Moon Bartenders.
    For anyone looking for a professional serving staff- I recommend Over the Moon Barteneders.
    For anyone looking for bartenders to help create a fun casual atmosphe and make a mean cocktail- I recommend Over the Moon Bartenders.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Kyra 路 Married on 05/30/2015

Professional service backed by clean cut and talented bartenders. Bar was set and pristine on time with enough supplies to last all night. Over the moon is a must hire!!!

Sent on 07/18/2018