849 Top Notch Ln, Eureka, MO 63025 Map · Phone number

About Four Corners Weddings

My Story: My name is Jake Schuchardt and I am the owner/operator of Four Corners Weddings. It all started as a favor for a friend. I played college baseball in Denver and after college I had a close friend and teammate who wanted me to marry him and his wife in a small outdoor ceremony in California. I was working as a pastor and baseball and softball coach, but have never performed a wedding. Through weeks of preparation and practice, the wedding went off without a hitch and they are still married to this day. Fast forward to today, I continue to perform weddings for religious and non-religious couples alike. I love seeing two people come together as one and want to make your ceremony as stress-free and painless as possible!

About Us: Four Corners Weddings is the premier wedding officiant service that is based out of Saint Louis, Missouri. The experienced team at Four Corners offers an elegant and beautiful ceremony with a simple and easy process that is makes for perfect wedding. Work with some of the best in the wedding business and ensure your big day is exactly how your dreamed!

What We Do: Four Corners Weddings is a full-service officiant company that offers all the necessary services before, during, and after your dream wedding. Licensed in the state of Missouri, I can offer your pre-marital counseling, rehearsals, ceremonies and more. I can also help with writing vows for those who are looking for a little bit of direction and guidance. Book today, and begin planning for one of the best moments of your life!

In addition to our wedding officiant services, we also have preferred vendors for florists, DJ, design services, and other vendors to cover ALL your wedding needs!

Packages:

- Officiant for the day of the ceremony

- 2 pre-wedding meetings

- Rehearsal

Gold: $500 Includes:

-Officiant for day of ceremony

- 2 pre-wedding meetings

- Rehearsal

- 2 Pre-marital counseling sessions

If you would like to build your own custom package, we can price any of our services you would like to bring a unique feel to your special day!

Follow Four Corners Weddings on

Four Corners Weddings 1
Four Corners Weddings 2
Four Corners Weddings 3

Casey · Married on 05/19/2019

Very easy to communicate with and a lot of fun!

Jake was amazing in helping plan our ceremony! I was very unfamiliar with the wedding world and didn’t quite know exactly what I was looking for, besides an officiant who was down to earth and lighthearted, which is exactly what Jake is. He made the process so easy by giving me options and helping me find the unique aspects that made our ceremony perfect for us! He very much made my husband and I feel like our day was only about us(and even made a point to let family and friends know during the rehearsal, that this was OUR day, and any other opinions didn’t matter) which we very much appreciated. He was extremely prompt in his communications and made me feel at ease with everything. Would definitely recommend him to any couple who wants someone to make their day go as smoothly as possible!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Manoucia · Married on 05/18/2019

He was excellent

Jake was awesome! Came out to meet us, was very prepared and knowledgeable. Very well spoke, made our day very special! Not expensive at all!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Sargent · Married on 12/08/2018

Perfect Beyond Imagination

We chose to use the services of Four Corners Weddings for a multitude of reasons, but out of them all, because he took the time to understand our hearts and what this marriage meant for us and our families. Jake and his wife exemplify what true love means and it is expressed in every phone call, meeting, wedding day review, or conversation we had with him. His passion for others and their hearts is contagious, and as sentimental as weddings can be, Jake reads the crowd and keeps everyone engaged with the focus on the man + wife becoming one and EVERYONES impact in that relationship. We cannot recommend Jake or Four Corners Weddings more and cherish those minutes of our Big Day more than anything, as we vowed to forever!

Sent on 02/20/2019

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MO