Inclusively Yours Ceremonies

Saint Louis, MO View map Visit website

$400 Typical Price

Inclusively Yours Ceremonies is a wedding officiant business operating out of St Louis, Missouri. Owner Marilyn Freundlich is a certified celebrant who loves helping to-be-weds to create personalized ceremonies that reflect their unique romantic bond. Available for weddings of all faiths, beliefs, and orientations, she is ready to make your special day all about you.

Marilyn knows how overwhelming getting weddings can seem, and she will do everything she can to ensure you start your new lives together on the right foot. Inclusively Yours Ceremonies provides three packages that can be tailored to your specifications. The Bronze is short and sweet and best for minimonies and elopements. The Silver includes a 15- to 20-minute personalized ceremony, and the Gold comes with 30 minutes. For each, this officiant will help to tell you love story and usher you into this new phase of your partnership.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$400

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$400

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$400

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

IL
MO

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Alicia
    Alicia W. Married on 06/24/2022

Marilyn is the BEST!

Marilyn is the best. From the first time we met I could tell that we were going to have her officiate our wedding. She is very personable and easy to get along with. We met for our first consultation and she gave us a bit of homework to do. The questionnaire she sent us to fill out really helped us relay our thoughts and feelings. The ceremony she created for us was so well written and defined us to a "T". She was very well spoken and everyone at our wedding couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the ceremony was. I would 10/10 recommend Marilyn.
  • LaTasha
    Latasha Married on 06/18/2022

Roaring 20’s Wedding

Our original officiant canceled on us at the last minute. With the help of WeddingWire we were able to find and thankfully book Marylin. She was absolutely great! Very flexible and responsive to our needs, provided great recommendations to make our ceremony unique and special.

Inclusively Yours Ceremonies's reply:

LaTasha - You and Carlos were a joy to work with. And loved getting to know Leah as well. Your speakeasy wedding was so much fun - I enjoyed myself at the ceremony as much as your guests did!
    Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness in the days ahead!
    Robin D. Married on 06/04/2022

Wonderful Experience

After doing research and contacting multiple officiants, Marilyn was our pick. She was very responsive and professional from the very beginning. She custom made our non-secular vows and worked with us throughout the process. She made the process stress free and very easy! I would definitely recommend her to everyone I know.

Inclusively Yours Ceremonies's reply:

Robin - Thanks for the great review! I so enjoyed working with and getting to know both you and Quinton . I hope Quinton got a kick out of the "inside joke" and you can be sure that whenever I hear "your face" I will be thinking of you! I wish you nothing but the best l in the days ahead! Marilyn
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Team

Marilyn Freundlich
Marilyn Freundlich
Officiant

As a professionally trained officiant by the Celebrant Foundation & Institute and an ordained Universal Life Minister, I work with couples of all cultures, orientations and beliefs. I will advise, coach, and support your every step as we create a ceremony that honors your love, traditions, faith, and rituals. You will have the final say on every word and action performed, so that your love and commitment are fully reflected at your wedding ceremony.

Short and simple, serious or fun, with customs, rituals, music and readings — the possibilities are endless! Your ceremony will be original, inclusive and full of love!

I am also a big fan of marriage, as I've shared the last 40+ years of my life with my husband, Andrew. He is my #1 fan and biggest supporter of anything I do. We have 2 adult children - and a furry child, Barkley, our 2 year old Bernedoodle. In addition, I love to cook, read, watch movies and devoting time to Les Dames d'Escoffier, a philanthropic professional organization of women in the food, beverage and hospitality industries. Most of all, I love being a Celebrant and love working with St Louis couples to create a ceremony that is the centerpiece of their momentous day.

320 Kendall Ridge Court Saint Louis, MO, 63017

9:00 AM-8:00 PM daily
Location of (Inclusively Yours Ceremonies)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding