Inclusively Yours Ceremonies

Saint Louis, MO View map Visit website

$400 Typical Price

Inclusively Yours Ceremonies is a wedding officiant business operating out of St Louis, Missouri. Owner Marilyn Freundlich is a certified celebrant who loves helping to-be-weds to create personalized ceremonies that reflect their unique romantic bond. Available for weddings of all faiths, beliefs, and orientations, she is ready to make your special day all about you.

Marilyn knows how overwhelming getting weddings can seem, and she will do everything she can to ensure you start your new lives together on the right foot. Inclusively Yours Ceremonies provides three packages that can be tailored to your specifications. The Bronze is short and sweet and best for minimonies and elopements. The Silver includes a 15- to 20-minute personalized ceremony, and the Gold comes with 30 minutes. For each, this officiant will help to tell you love story and usher you into this new phase of your partnership.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$400

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$400

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$400

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

IL
MO

What languages do you speak?

English

• Lauren
    Lauren H. Married on 07/31/2021

Everything we wanted!

Marilyn gave us the most perfect wedding(s) we could possibly ask for! When my mom started hospice, we decided to move up our wedding. Marilyn dropped everything to ensure she put together the most beautiful ceremony for us so that my mom was able to be in attendance. Everyone absolutely loved the entire ceremony. We aren’t the most traditional couple and she made sure that our ceremony reflected that. It was fun, casual, funny and beautiful, everything we wanted and we got so many rave reviews! Everyone loved the stories she built in to our ceremony. I absolutely loved the process of working with Marilyn, she sat down with us to understand what kind of ceremony we wanted and we had a lot of fun filling out a questionnaire for her to build the ceremony out of… I found out some really lovely things my now husband thinks about me as a result! We decided to still have our big ceremony and reception as planned, and Marilyn worked with us to tweak that ceremony as well so that it was new for everybody Who was in attendance at the first wedding but just as amazing for everybody who’s first time it was hearing. I cannot recommend Marilyn enough, she is so pleasant and fun and accommodating and she will give you the exact ceremony that you want, no matter what it is.
  • Molly
    Molly S. Married on 10/26/2019

Personalized memories for a lifetime

Marilyn made this process easy. I was stressed, but working with her completely put my mind at ease. She started by asking us a series of questions and met with us more than once to review what we wanted. She provided suggestions when we needed help and included things that we knew we wanted. Having our love story told was so unique that I had multiple wedding guests tell me how much they loved our special unique ceremony. I will always be grateful for the time and attention to detail Marilyn gave in learning about me and my partner throughout the entire process. She is so delightful and professional. I want to get married again just to work with her!

Team

Marilyn Freundlich
Marilyn Freundlich
Officiant

As a professionally trained officiant by the Celebrant Foundation & Institute and an ordained Universal Life Minister, I work with couples of all cultures, orientations and beliefs. I will advise, coach, and support your every step as we create a ceremony that honors your love, traditions, faith, and rituals. You will have the final say on every word and action performed, so that your love and commitment are fully reflected at your wedding ceremony.

Short and simple, serious or fun, with customs, rituals, music and readings — the possibilities are endless! Your ceremony will be original, inclusive and full of love!

I am also a big fan of marriage, as I've shared the last 40+ years of my life with my husband, Andrew. He is my #1 fan and biggest supporter of anything I do. We have 2 adult children - and a furry child, Barkley, our 2 year old Bernedoodle. In addition, I love to cook, read, watch movies and devoting time to Les Dames d'Escoffier, a philanthropic professional organization of women in the food, beverage and hospitality industries. Most of all, I love being a Celebrant and love working with St Louis couples to create a ceremony that is the centerpiece of their momentous day.

`100 Gay Ave (serving St Louis & metro-east Illinois) Saint Louis, MO, 63131

9:00 AM-8:00 PM daily
Location of (Inclusively Yours Ceremonies)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding