Attributes highlighted by couples

Seasoned Professional
Officiant
Great Planner

On WeddingWire since 2017

Bahamas Weddings by the Sea is a wedding officiant based in Nassau, Bahamas. The company's goal is to create a truly unique wedding ceremony for its clients, transforming their dreams into reality. The company endeavors to design the most stress-free experience for couples, both in the run-up to and on the day.

Bahamas Weddings by the Sea can relieve stress by helping couples on each step of the journey. The company offers pre-marital counseling services and helps with the marriage license application process. Vendors on the island of Nassau can cater to all needs, whether you choose to have an intimate gathering or a large celebration. Bahamas Weddings by the Sea's packages cover legal, symbolic, and elope weddings. They also have expertise in vow renewals and full or partial wedding planning and guidance.

Frequently asked questions

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$500

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$930

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,959

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$60

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$49

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What services do you provide?

Premarital Counseling

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker

How many planners are on your team?

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Rev. Antonio Beckford at Bahamas Weddings by the Sea is highly recommended for wedding ceremonies in the Bahamas. Multiple reviewers praised his professionalism, responsiveness, and helpfulness throughout the planning process. He provided excellent services, including handling all necessary paperwork, accommodating special requests, and creating beautiful and personalized ceremonies. Guests and couples were impressed with his genuine charm, powerful words, and ability to create a memorable and enjoyable experience. Overall, Mr. Beckford's services exceeded expectations and left a positive and lasting impression on couples.

Review summary

Powered by AI

N
Noni J. Sent on 12/03/2023

Grateful - Honest and Transparent

Dr Beckford was truly a life saver. I was 10 days away from my planned vow renewal before I disputed a bunch of random charges that was never mentioned in the contract or via conversation from another vow renewal company. After a few words exchanged I refused to let that individual renew my vows so I searched for someone else and absolutely no one was coming up. I chose not to get frustrated and told myself if it’s meant to be it will work itself out. I decided to check one last time and out of nowhere Bahamas wedding by the sea showed up on Wedding Wire so I called instantly. We had a pleasant conversation and he was available the day and time I needed for the renewal. We spoke over the next few days and planned everything. The transportation company we used offered an affordable tour for us after and it worked out great.

Dr Beckford was very pleasant, honest, and transparent. I was beyond happy I found him and honored he performed our ceremony. His words were a blessing to us all, the ceremony was simple and very fitting for what we wanted.

Thank you very much for everything. We are beyond happy with the way the ceremony turned out.
Mike
Mike N. Sent on 12/03/2023

Bahama wedding

We stayed at the Warwick hotel on paradise island and had the hotel wedding package. Even though we were on a tight schedule the hotel and Antonio were able to get everything scheduled and setup, the process was great start to finish. Antonio was great to work with, he kept us informed every step of the way and helped put our mind at ease. Would highly recommend his services to anyone getting married in the Bahamas.
E
Edward Sent on 10/14/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Thank you Reverend Antonio!!

Reverend Antonio is a wonderful and professional officiant. He handled all of the paperwork required for us to have our legal wedding ceremony in Nassau. We are from the US. He met us at the registrar 2 days before the wedding and personally managed everything. After, when my fiancé and I mentioned that we needed to find some items for our Sand Ceremony, he took us to several stores until we found what we needed. This is the type of hospitality known for Bahamians but it was particularly special to have Antonio help us. By spending time with us, he got to know more about us and this was reflected in his ceremony. He is a kind , happy and very witty person. Could not have imagined having any one else officiate our wedding.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Other vendors in Bahamas for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours