Faces by April

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map

Imagine being able to enjoy getting ready with your family and friends without worrying if you will make your timeline.

Experience our mobile wedding makeup artists and hairstylists in the comfort of your own home, hotel or business. We specialize in on-site wedding services.

You get the benefit of 20 years of experienced makeup and hairstylists.

• Have the benefit of your glam squad meeting you on-location anywhere in South Florida.
  • Know that owner April South has hand-picked each professional makeup artist and hairstylist to represent her work ethic, style, and artistry, so you know you are getting that Faces by April quality work.
  • Every specialty is custom-tailored to you, to create an entire package resulting in a beautiful job.
  • Be assured in knowing that our team specializes in all ethnicities and skin types.
  • You can book with confidence knowing your Makeup Artist and Hairstylist has all 5-star reviews.

Let April and her mobile beauty team will transform your wedding hair and makeup to the very best version of YOU!

Faces by April is a wedding makeup and wedding hair styling service company based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The company provides its wedding services throughout the local areas of Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Florida Keys, West Coast, and Orlando.

April South, the owner, is a professional makeup artist and a hairstylist that has been providing brides with great wedding makeup and hair services for more than 20 years. April South and her wedding glam team collaborate with their clients to come up with a look that compliments their individual style.

Faces by April offers various beauty services such as consultations, group services, group discounts, and multiple stylists. They also do hair and makeup trials. The company’s hair services include blowouts, textured styling, and hair extensions. The company also offers airbrush, eye, contour, natural, onsite and wedding party makeup, as well as fake lashes and makeup tattoo coverage.

Wedding Makeup

• Half-up and Half-down
  • Soft Curls
  • Braids
  • Extensions

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Kali Married on 11/13/2021

Mvp of my wedding!

April was recommended to me by a friend when I was looking for a makeup artist for my wedding weekend. When I met her for my trial I thought she was incredible. That doesn’t begin to describe her on the actual wedding day. She was ready to go when she said she would. She finished an hour early doing nine women’s makeup. Beyond professional, talented is an understatement, and a dream to work with. I was so relaxed on my wedding day because of her skill. Everyone in my bridal party looked STUNNING from bridesmaid, grandma to my amazing mother. I would recommend her in a heartbeat for any occasion, ESPECIALLY your wedding ladies!

Faces by April's reply:

Awe Kali ❤️ I seriously love you and your sister!!! Thank you so much for choosing myself and my team! I wish you a lifetime of happiness and endless blessings xoxo
  • Kalei
    Kalei Married on 10/08/2021

Best I could’ve hoped for

I found April through a friend and wow- she really is fantastic. She’s friendly, timely and very talented. April is the only person I can confidently say has done my makeup and made me feel gorgeous. She doesn’t just do the same look for everyone- she customizes based on the individual, which surprisingly not everyone does. All of my girls loved her too. Can’t wait to use her in the future for something else.
  • AManda
    Amanda R. Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing artist

April was awesome on my wedding day! We did a destination wedding (from Michigan to Florida) and my hair and makeup trial was done in Michigan as a run through and she was able to use those pictures and inspirations to make me look fabulous on my wedding day! We did hair and makeup for 6 people with her and a team member and I would 100% highly recommend. I received MANY compliments on how well everyone looked.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Megan & Brandon
    24 photos · 11/20/2020

Amanda Grace Artistry Amanda Grace Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure to work with April for many years now and only have great things to say! Not only is she an amazing makeup artist and hair stylist she is extremely personable and reasonable. I highly recommend her services to all future brides!

Bridal Hair by Stanton Mark Bridal Hair by Stanton Mark Wedding Hair & Makeup

Faces by April is the real deal in makeup artistry. She is an outstanding makeup artist and it's a privilege working with her. Any bride who hires April as their makeup artist can be sure that they're getting the best!

6333 NW 53RD ST Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33067
Location of (Faces by April)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding