Faces by April Reviews

62 Reviews for Faces by April

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Glick · Married on 01/25/2020

Amazing Hair & Makeup!

April did the hair & makeup for my bridesmaids & myself. She made the entire process extremely easy & stress free. I was extremely happy with my trial that April did for me way before the day of my wedding. On the day of, I didn’t have to do anything. April knew exactly what I expected & was able to make my vision a reality. April communicated with me every step of the way to ensure everything was perfect, which it was! Even the morning of, April was more than happy to fix something that could have been a literal eye sore in every picture. The night before, while doing something my husband managed to scratch his face right below one of his eyes & April was more than happy to fix the blemish. April & her team exceeded all of my expectations & I am more than happy with the work she offers. Thank you so much, April!

Sent on 02/06/2020

Kelly · Married on 01/11/2020

So amazing!

April and her team are so amazing! Right when I contacted April I felt extremely comfortable communicating with her and she was so nice. She sent me examples of work that her and her team have done because I had no idea what I wanted. Diana came to my house and did a trial and was also so nice and comfortable to be around. She gave me great input on what would look good since I was clueless. The day of the wedding Diana was right on time and everything went so smoothly! Everybody's makeup looked amazing and it lasted ALL NIGHT. I was even dancing all night and was worried that it would come off but it didn't. I also have never had false eyelashes before and was worried they would be heavy or not look good but Diana placed them perfectly. Also my maid of honor thought she couldn't get them because she had a bad reaction before but Diana used glue that didn't bother her at all. I'm so happy with the service. If you hire April, Diana or her company you won't be disappointed. I felt beautiful all night and so did everyone else.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Faces by April's reply:

Thank you for choosing my team to be a part of your amazing day!!! Diana is a rockstar and I knew she’d be a perfect fit for your special day!

Rebecca Yanovich · Married on 01/11/2020

Thank you!!

April is nothing short of amazing. I described my vision before my trial and she was able to capture everything I wanted. I am not good with having my makeup applied by someone other than myself (watery eyes galore!) and April made the process so easy and her patience really shined through!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Faces by April's reply:

Awww 🥰 thank you so much!!! I loved being able to be a part of your wedding day! Thank you for choosing me xoxo

Sinclair · Married on 01/04/2020

What are you waiting for -GO FOR IT !!!

Thanks again, you made our special day so PERFECT! So many people commented on my makeup. I love it, you made me feel amazing!!!! Thank you so much

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Bacon · Married on 11/17/2019

Absolutely beautiful!

April was absolutely amazing! My hair/makeup was way better than I had ever expected! I would use her 100 times over again!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Loris

Loris Arab · Married on 11/02/2019

Great service

I loved the work Diana did with my whole family. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Krisztina

Krisztina Surányi · Married on 06/16/2019

Very Good!

April was amazing! She made me and my Mom's make up on my wedding day.
    She was very patient and cool, I felt more beautiful than ever! My Mom never wear make up and seeing her look at herself in the mirror that day was just not even describe able... we both were very comfortable with here, she calmed me down in that mess. Very very good experience. Professional make up and hair. I will definitely ask her again to do my make up on a special occasion.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Heather brunelle · Married on 04/13/2019

April was Perfect

I had a destination wedding and April made the experience so wonderful. April is a true professional who took the time to talk to me to get to know what I would like and when I lost all my hair photos from my trial in Massachusetts April was still able to give me exactly what I was looking for by talking through step by step and asking my opinion along the way. Her makeup line was very impressive as it was 85 and sunny and lasted all day/night without smearing, thank you so much April for making me and my step daughter look so beautiful for our special day.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Faces by April's reply:

Heather thank you so much for the kind words it was a pleasure being your wedding makeup artist and hairstylist. Congrats to you and your hubby. :)

Nicole Balva · Married on 03/02/2019

Outstanding!

I was referred to April by a friend and I was not disappointed! She was able to take on on my huge bridal party and family members without a hitch. April understood exactly what I wanted and did my hair and make up perfectly on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Patricia Johnston · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing family owned business!

April is an amazing artist!! So happy with her work. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Heather · Married on 10/27/2018

Love Love Love!!!

April is amazing!!! I hired her for my wedding after a long search, and she exceeded all of my expectations! I had 14 bridesmaids (crazy, I know!!) and I couldn’t even believe how stunning every last one of them looked. On top of that, I felt more beautiful than I ever have on my wedding day. It was obviously important to me to find a team that did great work, but I also wanted to make sure I actually liked being around the team.. after all I wanted to enjoy my wedding. Day!! She was on time with her other stylists, they were all super sweet and made sure that every last one of us felt and looked incredible. I can’t thank you enough April and team!!! My weddding was amazing and I can’t wait for the photos to come back!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Alise Farino · Married on 10/27/2018

Farino Wedding

I hired April after searching for a make up artist for my wedding. I told her the look I wanted and she nailed it. I will refer her over and over again. Thanks April!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Kinkerb

Kintana · Married on 08/10/2018

April was amazing from the day I booked until she walked out of our room. She’s extremely responsive to all the questions I had. Showed up early and was finished early so we had time to take pictures before heading out the door without feeling rushed. Highly recommend her if you are needing a beautiful look for any occasion.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Megan · Married on 06/23/2018

From the time I booked Faces by April to the day of the wedding, these ladies were AMAZING! April communicates with you ahead of time to get the perfect make-up look that you want. On the day of the event, she is so efficient and wonderful at what she does. She did 9 girls’ make-up and each girl LOVED their make-up! She truly made my dream day come true!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Faces by April's reply:

Thank you so much!!! You ladies were so much fun and I loved being a part of your special day!!! Xoxo

Brigitte · Married on 06/22/2018

April is flawless with her make up and hair. She was a perfect pick for my wedding and she knew exactly how to execute the look I was going for. She is professional and fun!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Faces by April's reply:

Loved being a part of your special day! Thank you xoxo

Shannon · Married on 06/02/2018

April was absolutely amazing. Not only is she talented but she’s super sweet and friendly. My mom and I both said that if we won the lottery we’d hire April to do our hair and make up every day! Our makeup was flawless. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2018

I have worked with April before as a bridesmaid and from then I knew I would have her do my make-up! She is absolutely amazing! She did everyone's face and chose shadows that went well with their complexion. Her makeup does not come off until you decide to take it off at the end of the night and it is great quality! You will not be disappointed if you book with her. April, thank you again for your beautiful work, you are the best!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Carly · Married on 04/28/2018

April was awesome! She was so fun to work with and very flexible. I loved that she owned her own company and didn’t need to work around salon hours. She only did the makeup for my girls but because there were so many she offered to help out my hair girl as well. She even brought an assistant to help out. Her and the assistant did amazing work and we were done an hour early!! No stress involved! Our makeup lasted all night and those whose hair they did was also so beautiful! I would definitely hire her again for a special event! Thank you April!!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Faces by April's reply:

Thank you for this awesome review Carly! We had a blast with you ladies and it was an honor to be a part of your special day!! Xoxo

Lauren · Married on 04/08/2018

April was so great! I did not have a chance to meet with her or do a hair and make up trial before the wedding, but she was very awesome at communication and I sent her pictures and discussed my inspiration. Even though I changed my mind a bit the day of, she was amazingly supportive and did a beyond fantastic job! Would recommend her a million times to any bride to be!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Celeste · Married on 03/25/2018

April was friendly, professional and responded quickly to questions. The makeup trial was perfect and she made my bridesmaids, maid of honor, mother in law and I look gorgeous on my wedding day!!! She was on time, the other makeup artist she brought with her was just as friendly and did an amazing job as well! The entire experience with April was wonderful from beginning to end.

Sent on 04/06/2018

Nora · Married on 03/03/2018

April was the best!! I booked her in advance, but later than your typical bride (I procrastinated, oops). Regardless, she was super responsive, able to do a trial on short notice, & there for me, the bridesmaids, & my mom on the wedding day! We had so much fun & she did an amazing job. The girls & I loved the natural but beautiful look she sticks to for makeup & the hair turned out great as well.

Sent on 04/07/2018

Eudaldo · Married on 02/02/2018

April saved the day!!! My other Beauty and hair vendors could not stay to complete last minute family make up and the hair dos. So my planner recommended April !!! Like our little flower girl! She made my inlaws look spectacular. April so lashes you were able to put on my bridesmaids were so natural looking. You are truly an artist! It was a pleasure having you as a one of my vendors. Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Bridget · Married on 01/27/2018

April did an amazing job doing my hair and makeup on my wedding day, and for my engagement shoot! She rolled with my indecision about hair styles and kept prices very affordable. She also was able to accommodate my last minute change in lip color and gave me the most dreamy red lips I have always wanted on my wedding day! My bridesmaids looked beautiful as well! I highly recommend Faces by April!

Sent on 02/24/2018
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 12/02/2017

LOVED April!! Would 100% suggest her to everyone!!!! She traveled all the way to Colorado for us and did such an amazing job!! She did such a fantastic job on all my bridesmaids hair and make up, and i loved mine as well! She is fantastic and very flexible to work with!!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

I just got married on 11-18-17 and April and another girl came to our hotel to do our make up and hair. April was absolutely amazing doing our make up! We all looked flawless and the make up lasted all day. I would hire her over and over again! The girl that did our hair I wasn’t too impressed with. We all wanted very flowy hair styles and all came with pictures and she did our hair very tight and nothing like we really wanted. I’d say that was really the only down fall! The first picture is how I wanted my hair the second is how it came out. Also added a picture of me and one of my bridesmaids make up.

Sent on 12/02/2017