Alma Event Planner

Hialeah, FL View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Alma Event Planner is a wedding planning business located in Coral Springs, Florida. Their goal is to help relieve the wedding planning stress. They work to make sure a couple鈥檚 style is evident in every detail. Alma Event Planner has a passion for weddings, and couples can see that passion in all they do.

Alma Event Planner can help couples plan any type of wedding and offers three packages based on the needs of the couple: Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning and A-Z Full Planning. They also offer decor and event rentals. Their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Ale
    Ale C. Married on 01/18/2020

Best decision ever

Okay let me first start this post by making sure that if you are on the fence about (at minimum) a day of coordinator - my single most important advice is: GET ONE! This is coming from someone who wasn't initially planning on getting a day of coordinator because of budget issues. The closer I got to the wedding (and the more overwhelming it all became) and the more my friends kept telling me I should indeed get a day of coordinator, I finally bit the bullet, made a few calls, and immediately after talking to Jannina I knew she was it. Not only was her price reasonable, but her reviews, and then the sense of professionalism, experience, and dedication I had from her during a simple phone conversation - I was hooked.
    The day of my wedding I was stressed for 5 seconds - once it was all becoming real and multiple of my friends were asking me "what do we do with....". As soon as Jannina got there, every.single.worry was completely gone. "Your wish is my command" is truly her motto, but more so in a way that you can tell she feels personally invested in making sure your wedding day goes without a hitch and that the bride is as relaxed as possible without worrying about any of the behind the scenes stuff. I got to enjoy my wedding!! From creating my timeline a few weeks prior (and thus helping me realize what loose ends to tie before the wedding), to working on everything behind the scenes, to having sewing kits to fix any dress mishaps (which did happen!), to even running around to get my garter right before "showtime" after I realized I forgot to put it on. I cannot tell you what a gem she is. She anticipates, she solves. And most of all - you can tell she is in it for the love of love stories. Worth every single penny.
  • Latisha
    Latisha Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing!!!

If you are looking for someone to execute your wedding vision to the tea, look no further! Jan was an absolute delight to work with. She helped me and my husband set up the wedding of our dreams and executed it amazingly!!! My guest were also very happy with how helpful she was for them too! I could not have hired a better planner to help us.
    Kaila Married on 12/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

the BEST decision we made!

Hiring Jan for month-of planning services and day-of coordination was the BEST decision we made. Everyone tells you that things will go wrong during your wedding. But Jan made sure nothing... not one single thing....went wrong. She dealt with a unruly wedding party, vendors who wanted to change things last minute and everything in between. She made sure the centerpieces (which were DIY) were in place and all our candles were lit. But most importantly she made sure my husband and I had a good time. She calmed me down before the wedding, encouraged me to eat, got me a chair and water while I was waiting to walk down the aisle. If you are wondering if you need a wedding planner, you ABSOLUTELY do and you need Jan! My only regret is that we did not hire her for full wedding services. I cannot imagine my wedding without Jan and once you hire her for your wedding, you will understand why. I cannot say enough good things about her. I believe this is a high compliment from me as I have done event planning in the past and wanted to take on this responsibility for my wedding as well. My advice for you is to hire Jan now and let her handle all the stress.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Sara Lobla Sara Lobla Wedding Photographers

Alma event planner, is a wonderful vendor, I麓ve see its works and i麓m wishing work with theirs.

1988 NW 112th ave, Hialeah, FL, 33071
Location of (Alma Event Planner)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding