Dana Lynn Photo, Video & Photobooths

Engagement
Shoot included

About Dana Lynn Photo, Video & Photobooths

Affordable Photography, Videography & Photo Booth Services

Dana Lynn Photography is an award-winning South Florida based company, established in early 2007. Our team of photographers, videographers and assistants proudly service over 100 weddings and events per year. We pride ourselves in maintaining the industry’s highest standards while offering affordable coverage for the every-day client! Each one of our team members has an extensive background and knowledge of their craft. Under Dana Lynn’s direction, we have grown into a team of sought after professionals with a trustworthy reputation for consistent success!

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Miami, Florida Keys, Pittsburgh, Northern New Jersey + 2 Additional Regions

Follow Dana Lynn Photo, Video & Photobooths on

Engagement Shoot (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Video (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)

This was always, by the far, the hardest decision for me when it came to planning the wedding because I feel this is the only thing you and your partner actually walk away with.
I found Dana Lynn through much google-ing and even in person meetings with other companies and I have to say this was the best decision I could have made.
Tasha was my main photographer and Melissa was my main videographer along with 2 other amazing women assisting them both. This team seemed like they were perfectly handpicked for me and I can not say enough good things about these 4 women. They made me feel comfortable, excited, and at ease. They were ALL constantly on it and giving me the direction I much needed to ensure the shots I wanted.
The dedication Tasha showcased in order to "get the shot" was unimaginable to me. Laying in the middle of Duval Street on a Saturday night in Key West is going above and beyond the call of duty.
Instead of side eyeing or disagreeing with some of the different elements of my wedding (wearing sneakers, wanting some rather “strange” pics with the crazies of Key West and dealing with me insisting I wear my cross body Kate Spade), they embraced it and made me feel super cool for it!
We never felt rushed, never felt for one second like we had to specifically ask them to get a picture of something (because they were always 2 steps ahead of us), and we never felt like they looked at our event as just another wedding.
I had so many people come up to me after the wedding and say comments like “your photographers were ON IT” and “wow, your photographers were really getting everything.”
To Tasha and Mellisa and your 2 assistants, Bryan and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your professionalism and excitement throughout our wedding; you provided the best experience I could think of and we are so excited to see all these (what I’m sure are) amazing shots! Seriously, this team, was hands down incredible!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I chose Dana Lynn after a friend recommended them. I still did my research and saw that they have excellent reviews online as well. They made the whole process so easy. We had a few phone meetings to discuss details of the wedding and what i expected in my videos and also sent me a questionnaire to fill out. The day of the wedding they were EXCELLENT! I hardly even knew they were there and the staff were so sweet and professional. Bonus, their prices are amazing compared to other vendors out there without sacrificing quality.

Profile Picture Mailyn, 12/17/17, 3 Reviews

71 Photos

Engagement Portraits

38 Photos

6 VIDEOS

Alexandra & Mariano's Wedding from Dana Lynn Photography on Vimeo.

Kait & Greg's Wedding from Dana Lynn Photography on Vimeo.

Mickala & Kyle's Wedding from Dana Lynn Photography on Vimeo.

Raquel & Gregory's Wedding from Dana Lynn Photography on Vimeo.

Raquel & Gregory's Wedding from Dana Lynn Photography on Vimeo.

Jen & Chris' Wedding from Dana Lynn Photography on Vimeo.

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1411355758570 albumsblog01

Save BIG on your wedding Albums!

$1,300.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
"The Trio Collection" Offer only valid at the time of booking photography services. For the Bride and Groom: One 11×14 – 30 Page Flush Mount Album For the Parents: Two 6×8 – 30 Page Flush Mount Albums Hard Photo Front Cover 100% Flush Mount Lay-Flat, Seamless Panoramic Design High-end Lustre Photographic Paper Library Bounding Stain and Bend Resistant, Rigid, long lasting Pages
#WW939ad47c1b3ce2fb

8 ENDORSEMENTS
The DanaLynn team is great to work with!! The response time alone is amazing, photographers are professional and capture the most beautiful moments!! Great working with DanaLynn!!

Dana Lynn Photo and her entire staff, especially Tasha was excellent to work with. Great personalities on the scene and made everybody feel very comfortable. Good idea to give them a shot list so they can work through it efficiently so nothing is missed. Tasha's eye caught some great moments both funny and the emotional - great job and the pictures were of excellent quality. Great value for the price they charge -

I have worked with so many different photographers & I can say Dana Lynn is one of THE best. She captures those special moments & the photos are simply beautiful. Dana is also a pleasure to work with, you won't be disappointed. Her pictures speak for themselves.

I have had the opportunity to work with Dana at several ceremonies and found her to be extremely professional. I have also had the opportunity to review her completed wedding photos and can honestly say she is very talented with a gift for capturing her subjects in a way not many photographers can. I recommend her without hesitation and I know you will be pleased with the results.

133 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

Pittsburgh, PA 15222   See On Map
412-944-2905 (phone)
220 71st Street Suite 201, Miami Beach, FL 33141   See On Map
305-763-8045 (phone) 305-328-8269 (fax)
Please call to schedule an appointment.
Dana Lynn Photo, Video & Photobooths is a wedding photographer from Miami, FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Broward, Palm Beach, and Key West. Dana Lynn Photo, Video & Photobooths is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Miami wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in photojournalism and portrait wedding photography.