Bells & Whistles Photography + Videography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,900 Most Popular Price

Bells & Whistles is South Florida's top-rated wedding studio. Based out of Miami, Florida, we are a team of highly professional, creative, and enthusiastic wedding photographers, videographers, and editors. Our mission is to capture our client’s unique stories and make them eternal. Our online reviews show a seven-year track record of excellence in the wedding industry that is primarily due to our experience, attention to detail, cinematic storytelling and to the lasting connections we make with our clients.

Bells & Whistles offers photography, videography, photo booths, and drones. Every couple has different needs so let us customize your package to fit your vision.

Our job is to tell your wedding story by bringing out your unique personality. We make this possible by ensuring that you are comfortable in front of our cameras as your authentic selves. Having fun on the biggest day of your life is the most important element of our art direction. This direction works for both photography and videography, and it brings out the most natural photos as well as the most cinematic video.

Enjoy every second of your big day knowing that we are there to capture it all. But most importantly, you will have a blast in the process.

We understand that choosing your wedding photography and videography studio is an exceptionally important step. Contact us, and we will be happy to answer all the questions you might have.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,900

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Erin N. Getting married on 10/14/2023

Excellent Amazing Fun Service

Bells and whistles photography& video was unreal- so responsive, awesome people to work with, especially Joe who did my wedding. They did beautiful work and fit in so naturally with me and my guests. I highly highly recommend them and their services. Also I had my video back to me in record speed. I am beyond satisfied and will use them again for any special events in the future!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline D. Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Photo & Video Team!

We had the pleasure of using the Bells & Whistles Photography & Videography team for our wedding this past weekend and all I can say is WOW. I knew when we booked with Chris early on in wedding planning that we would be in good hands. We had the pleasure of working with our photographer German for our engagement shoot… and my are those pictures beautiful! Having worked with him before made the wedding day just that much easier and more fun! Chris made planning timeline so incredibly easy- we were able to fit everything in! The day of, German got everyone in shape, told everyone how to pose, and even made our dreams come true capturing a MASSIVE family picture with over 50 guests! Anthony our videographer was just as amazing. He kept us laughing, playing around, and seemed to be everywhere all at once! I am so thankful for this incredible team and truly can’t wait to get our photos and videos back. You will not go wrong booking Bells & Whistles!
  • illustration stars

Vision DJs & Lighting
4.9 out of 5 rating , 700 Reviews
· Wedding DJs

1750 N Bayshore Dr apt 3006 Miami, FL, 33132
Location of (Bells & Whistles Photography + Videography)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding