Boca Raton, FL 33432 Map · Phone number
Package Price $500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Busy Bee's Events

Busy Bee's Events is a full service event planning firm based in the South Florida region. We are known for our flawless events and our dedication to delivering exceptional services to each and every one of our clients. Busy Bee's has provided 5-star service to top venues and vendors all throughout South Florida. What separates us from the rest is that we not only provide a planner, we also provide: a personal shopper, a negotiator, a budget analyst, an organizer, an accountant, and even a friend all wonderfully wrapped into one wedding planner. All of Busy Bee's packages are tailored to fit your dream wedding and its budget. We offer services ranging from month of coordination to full service planning. Starting from concept to completion, consider yourself a guest at your own special event as Busy Bee's takes care of the rest.

Follow Busy Bee's Events on

Busy Bee's Events 5
Busy Bee's Events 6
Busy Bee's Events 7

Ayelet · Married on 03/31/2019

Busy Bees and Adriana are AMAZING!

I can't say enough great things about Busy Bees and especially about my planner Adriana, whose dedication and professionalism are absolutely outstanding.

As with many people, I was on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, but it was the best wedding-planning decision I made. I found out about Busy Bees as my parents ran into the CEO Bettina at the venue and instantly suggested I contact Busy Bees. When I finally called, from the get-go, Busy Bees understood that I was working with a tight budget and worked to accommodate me.

Once I decided to hire Busy Bees I worked with Adriana, and everything started to come together. We planned the wedding in just over four months, so Adriana got to work right away, and put some order into the process I'd been running from abroad. She suggested wonderful vendors and worked with the vendors I had already chosen myself. Adriana was super available, even though she has a busy schedule, and always spoke to me with a smile and showing excitement about the process and my choices. She made the stressful moments fun, all while excelling at making it all happen-- and making it all happen well. I kid you not when I say I don't think there was ever a moment when Adriana took longer than 45 minutes to call or text back, and most of the time I was able to reach her with my requests and (sometimes) nervous musings immediately. She spent countless hours with me on the phone and text, working one on one with me to plan the wedding. Meanwhile, a friend of mine who spent at least double on her wedding planner reported it was impossible to reach her planner. Ha! She should have hired Adriana at Busy Bees!

Once we got down to picking vendors, Adriana took all the stress away by helping me negotiate better prices and dealing with the tricky moments.

On top of that, she was a genuine pleasure to work with, super fun to spend time with (which is important, after all, because planning your wedding should be fun!) and showed genuine care that my wedding would be as perfect as possible. She was cool and calm under pressure, and savy and professional all the way through.

On the day of the wedding, Adriana was there making sure everything went according to plan. Even when there was a hiccup with one of the vendors (isin't there always that one??) she helped us smooth out the process after the wedding and get our money back.

Case in point to how amazing my planner was: at one point, due to the setup of the venue I had a view from the bridal suite of the preparations. I could see that the tables for the lounge chairs we had ordered were placed together, not slightly apart, as I had wanted. Minor detail, I know, but it was important to me. Most people would not notice, would forget about this. Then I saw Adriana, without me saying anything, moving the tables so they were just so. She had remembered this tiny little detail and made sure it was just perfect! I was (and still am) amazed. That's the level of attention she had.

Busy Bees is truly a class act, and Adriana would be an asset to any bride and groom to plan their big day. I can't say enough good things!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Sari · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing!!!!!!

10 Stars!!!! All I can say is wow! Busy Bee's Events FAR exceeded my expectations. I had a very big wedding (240 people) and planning it could have been a nightmare (especially because I sometimes have anxiety and can be a control freak). People always talk about how stressful planning a wedding is and Bettina completely removed that aspect. My friends that are already married couldn't believe how happy and chill I was throughout the whole process! Planning can actually be fun! I chose Busy Bee's Events and went with the full term planning option. It was the best decision I could have made. She started out with by making a fully detailed budget spreadsheet which made everything so easy- I barely had to think about it. She also was able to get deals with vendors and had things included in contracts that I never would have thought of! Even if you're worried about budget, I really recommend hiring Busy Bee's and working the budget around it. I would never have been able to enjoy the planning process without them. It's so obvious that Bettina and her team love what they do. She made me feel like my big day was the most important event she's ever worked. The team made my big day spectacular. People always warn you that things will go wrong on your wedding day, literally nothing that I know of went wrong! It was absolutely perfect. Bettina is so organized and well-versed in weddings, she keeps everyone on their "A game" and her team allowed me to be free of worry and just enjoy my big day. It was the most fun I've ever had. Hiring her was by far the best choice I made in the wedding planning process. The week before when most brides are scrambling, I got to relax and enjoy the time with my (almost) husband!! For future brides, all I can say is that this can get stressful- do yourself a favor use Busy Bee's so you can just be happy and enjoy the process. They are amazing!!! My wedding was the best day of my life and there's no way I could have pulled it together the way these ladies did!!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 02/09/2019

Best decision I ever made

It’s hard to put into words the impact my decision to hire Bettina and her team for my big day was. Infact, I can’t even think of the alternative!! Bettina is the real deal and she and her team blew is all away. She loves what she does and it’s obvious regarding her work ethic, expertise, customer service, and professionalism. My wedding day was the most incredible, magical, and dare I say it .... easy going day and that’s only because of Busy Bees. All I had to do was show up, get glammed, drink some bubbly, and follow Bettina and her team’s lead! This allowed me the breathing room to enjoy every second of the day, have fun with my girls, and soak up every moment with my groom. Bettina has everything and everyone covered and rolls with her own Busy Bee squad. Bettina assigned my girls and I our own personal assistant, and she did the same for the guys. Kelsey was fabulous... she was relaxed, bubbly and she did everything from order our lunch, find me iced tea, help my bridesmaid with a dress stain, and carry the train of my dress around during photos. Just having her there with us was a stress reliever. The Busy Bee girls all wear little fanny packs with literally everything you could need (like emergency deodorant and a lip stick touch up!!). Bettina herself is incredibly organized, highly professional, and very experienced. I leaned on her a lot during my planning for advice and suggestions, and I don’t know what I would have done without that. She knows all of the little things I never even knew or considered, and the value of that is priceless for it made our night so perfect. She also puts together your welcome bags and she let me ship all the items to her, which she then creates, and drops off at the hotels free of charge. She followed up with me many times before the wedding to make sure our timeline and vision worked well and she mapped out the day in 5 minute increments and made sure we stuck to the schedule. She and her team stayed until almost the very end of the night, handing out glow sticks, and passing the tip money out to our vendors. One moment that sticks out in my head is when Jay and I were in the Yichud (10 minute break after the ceremony) and my feet were killing me and I go “does anyone know where my flat shoes—“ and without skipping a beat Bettina says “they are already under your table waiting for you”. SHE IS THE BEST!!!!!! Do you want to be stress free on your wedding day? The obvious answer is YES!!! I would use Bettina Busy Bee’s Events over and over.

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Busy Bee's Events 8
    Busy Bee's Events 9

Award

Real Weddings

• Celtic Bagpipe Team
    Celtic Bagpipe Team Wedding Musicians

Awesome Event Planning Company around this area! Bettina is friendly, knowledgeable, flexible and can juggle allot at once! Happy to work together and will refer her to others both by word of mouth and social media avenues without question- Happy to do so! Brock & Toni Cline Celtic Bagpipe Team

• Boca Raton, 33432 See on map