This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2016

Celebrate in style with Busy Bee's Events, a professional planner for weddings across Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and beyond. With many years of experience helping couples live out their happily ever after, owner Bettina brings you an event that speaks to your unique love story. No matter the size or style of your envisioned milestone occasion, you can count on Bettina to get you started on an inspiring and enjoyable planning journey.

What matters most at Busy Bee's Events is that your "I dos" reflect your desires. To make sure your precious moment matches what you've planned, Bettina and her team will arrange friendly consultations with you and your partner. Once you've finalized your vision, they'll take you through their full, partial, and day-of packages. These include local vendor recommendations, venue selections, coordination for rehearsals, and favor assembly. Bettina and her team are also big on communication, so you can trust them to answer your questions over the phone or by email. They're happy to tailor your experience to your budget, too, ensuring your celebration is both fun and affordable.

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
5.0 out of 5 rating
89% Recommended by couples
A
Allison D. Sent on 02/21/2024

To my amazing planners

I cannot express how grateful I am for Busy Bees and Becky most of all! Since the day we started working together to plan my wedding she was there for me without hesitation! I trusted her with everything because that is the energy she brings to the table. When my wedding day was finally here Becky and her team of 3 other planners were absolutely AMAZING! In every way, shape, and form. They were there by my side helping me and my now Husband, my family, our wedding party. And our wedding day was ABSOLUTELY a dream come true. I couldn’t have done it without them truly.
M
Mia P. Sent on 12/27/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Most Necessary Wedding Investment!

Becky and her team at Busy Bee Events went above and beyond to make our wedding day beautiful and keep me (the bride) calm and present! From my first interactions with Becky, she was kind and knowledgable with great energy and a generous spirit. She and her team were not only the best investment we made but their presence on the day of added to mine and my guests' experience tenfold. They are funny and kind on top of their wedding expertise!
L
Lauren T. Sent on 01/15/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Planners in Florida!

I could not recommend Busy Bee's Events more to future brides!! Bettina and Adriana went above and beyond during the two years I worked with them. Bettina understood my vision from the start and truly made it come true the day of my wedding. It was an absolute dream and I have Busy Bee's to thank for that. Their experience in the wedding industry paired with their insane attention to detail is the perfect combination. Bettina did a great job at keeping us in budget and constantly presented us with budget friendly options and helped us think through our wants vs. needs. The weeks leading up to my wedding Bettina knew exactly what I needed from going over the small details to a therapy session - she was there for me. Less than two weeks before the wedding I had a vendor back out and Adriana and Bettina found me an incredible alternative within 24 hours - lifesavers! I truly can't thank them enough for giving me my fairytale wedding! Thank you so much Bettina and Adriana!!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Real Weddings

Elaine & Pedro
27 photos · 09/07/2018

Celtic Bagpipe Team Celtic Bagpipe Team Wedding Musicians

Awesome Event Planning Company around this area! Bettina is friendly, knowledgeable, flexible and can juggle allot at once! Happy to work together and will refer her to others both by word of mouth and social media avenues without question- Happy to do so! Brock & Toni Cline Celtic Bagpipe Team

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours