Boca Raton, FL 33432 Map · Phone number
Package Price $500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Busy Bee's Events

Busy Bee's Events is a full service event planning firm based in the South Florida region. We are known for our flawless events and our dedication to delivering exceptional services to each and every one of our clients. Busy Bee's has provided 5-star service to top venues and vendors all throughout South Florida. What separates us from the rest is that we not only provide a planner, we also provide: a personal shopper, a negotiator, a budget analyst, an organizer, an accountant, and even a friend all wonderfully wrapped into one wedding planner. All of Busy Bee's packages are tailored to fit your dream wedding and its budget. We offer services ranging from month of coordination to full service planning. Starting from concept to completion, consider yourself a guest at your own special event as Busy Bee's takes care of the rest.

Follow Busy Bee's Events on

Busy Bee's Events 7
  • Alena

Alena Ruben · Married on 07/06/2019

Best decision ever

So let me start off by saying that I absolutely did not think I needed a planner for our wedding day. I work in the event world and had everything taken care of. My family insisted I hire a day of so to please them I started searching for a planner. I have worked with SEVERAL planners throughout my career and have never been blown away. I met Bettina at a networking event and instantly knew if I was going to have anyone there day of it would be her. During the planning process Bettina was always so quick with replies and always had an answer. As I was checking into my hotel to start the weekend, I was informed from the venue that something timing wise was not going to work. I went into full “zilla mode” and was starting to re arrange my entire wedding. Within a few hours, Bettina had everything handled and we were able to go on as originally planned.

Day of, Bettina showed up with an absolute DREAM TEAM of assistants. Always 10 steps ahead of any thought that pops into your mind, so calming and just all around on it. Waking up to everything neatly packed in my hotel room was the icing on the cake. Not only did I get to enjoy my wedding day (stress free) but so did my bridal party and family which I think is invaluable.

Hiring Busy Bee for our wedding was by far the best decision we made.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Paschall · Married on 06/15/2019

Helped make this legit the best day ever for us!

I cannot be more happy with my choice! Adriana was such a pleasure to work with. Not only was she incredibly patient, but she kept me on top of everything!! I really liked the vendor selection they provided, but most importantly I changed things up quite a bit with them, yet she still kept me on pace with everything. My ideas for my wedding were all over the place, however she somehow made everything come to life but even more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed of. Thank you soo much for everything!!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Busy Bee's Events 8
    Busy Bee's Events 9
    Busy Bee's Events 10

Ayelet · Married on 03/31/2019

Busy Bees and Adriana are AMAZING!

I can't say enough great things about Busy Bees and especially about my planner Adriana, whose dedication and professionalism are absolutely outstanding.

As with many people, I was on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, but it was the best wedding-planning decision I made. I found out about Busy Bees as my parents ran into the CEO Bettina at the venue and instantly suggested I contact Busy Bees. When I finally called, from the get-go, Busy Bees understood that I was working with a tight budget and worked to accommodate me.

Once I decided to hire Busy Bees I worked with Adriana, and everything started to come together. We planned the wedding in just over four months, so Adriana got to work right away, and put some order into the process I'd been running from abroad. She suggested wonderful vendors and worked with the vendors I had already chosen myself. Adriana was super available, even though she has a busy schedule, and always spoke to me with a smile and showing excitement about the process and my choices. She made the stressful moments fun, all while excelling at making it all happen-- and making it all happen well. I kid you not when I say I don't think there was ever a moment when Adriana took longer than 45 minutes to call or text back, and most of the time I was able to reach her with my requests and (sometimes) nervous musings immediately. She spent countless hours with me on the phone and text, working one on one with me to plan the wedding. Meanwhile, a friend of mine who spent at least double on her wedding planner reported it was impossible to reach her planner. Ha! She should have hired Adriana at Busy Bees!

Once we got down to picking vendors, Adriana took all the stress away by helping me negotiate better prices and dealing with the tricky moments.

On top of that, she was a genuine pleasure to work with, super fun to spend time with (which is important, after all, because planning your wedding should be fun!) and showed genuine care that my wedding would be as perfect as possible. She was cool and calm under pressure, and savy and professional all the way through.

On the day of the wedding, Adriana was there making sure everything went according to plan. Even when there was a hiccup with one of the vendors (isin't there always that one??) she helped us smooth out the process after the wedding and get our money back.

Case in point to how amazing my planner was: at one point, due to the setup of the venue I had a view from the bridal suite of the preparations. I could see that the tables for the lounge chairs we had ordered were placed together, not slightly apart, as I had wanted. Minor detail, I know, but it was important to me. Most people would not notice, would forget about this. Then I saw Adriana, without me saying anything, moving the tables so they were just so. She had remembered this tiny little detail and made sure it was just perfect! I was (and still am) amazed. That's the level of attention she had.

Busy Bees is truly a class act, and Adriana would be an asset to any bride and groom to plan their big day. I can't say enough good things!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Award

Real Weddings

• Celtic Bagpipe Team
    Celtic Bagpipe Team Wedding Musicians

Awesome Event Planning Company around this area! Bettina is friendly, knowledgeable, flexible and can juggle allot at once! Happy to work together and will refer her to others both by word of mouth and social media avenues without question- Happy to do so! Brock & Toni Cline Celtic Bagpipe Team

• Boca Raton, 33432 See on map