Busy Bee's Events

Boca Raton, FL View map
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

Busy Bee's Events is a full service event planning firm based in the South Florida region. We are known for our flawless events and our dedication to delivering exceptional services to each and every one of our clients. Busy Bee's has provided 5-star service to top venues and vendors all throughout South Florida. What separates us from the rest is that we not only provide a planner, we also provide: a personal shopper, a negotiator, a budget analyst, an organizer, an accountant, and even a friend all wonderfully wrapped into one wedding planner. All of Busy Bee's packages are tailored to fit your dream wedding and its budget. We offer services ranging from month of coordination to full service planning. Starting from concept to completion, consider yourself a guest at your own special event as Busy Bee's takes care of the rest.

Carolyn E. Getting married on 03/02/2023

Best Decision We Made!

Our best and smartest decision was hiring Busy Bee's Events for our wedding! At first we thought we could do it ourselves. We were so entirely wrong and that would have been a disaster. Bri at Busy Bee Events was nothing short of a dream! She was our guardian angel throughout the whole process. Our wedding was absolutely flawless and it was because of her exceptional planning qualities. Every detail was hit. And I mean every single detail. You can tell she loves what she does. The flow of the entire wedding day, in addition to the rehearsal and day of getting ready with 11 girls, was not stressful at all resulting in everyone enjoying themselves. We had 19 people in our wedding party. I can't say enough good things about Bri. She is extremely talented and you would be so lucky to have her by your side every step of the way. She really cared about our vision and did everything to make it come alive. She made sure I was happy and confident with every decision. I texted and called her all the time and she truly made us a priority. She communicated with our vendors so we didn't have to. You don't realize the extent of planning delivery, pick up and everything in between. She was our go to girl. I didn't have to do anything! Bri is professional, smart, organized and an absolute pleasure. I didn't even lose sleep because I trusted her with our wedding and she really blew our minds and all 109 of our guests! (She may have lost sleep but it definitely didn't show!) Ok, well, I could just go on and on because if there is 1 thing you should do for your wedding, it's hire Busy Bees without a doubt. They turned our wedding into a magical fairytale. We have received the most heartfelt positive feedback and I truly owe it to Bri and her team. Samantha was my bridal concierge and followed me around all day like my guardian angel. Not a single detail was missed and it was just so wonderful having them. We will always remember their hard work and happy smiles! I already miss them. Thank you Busy Bee's for making our wedding a phenomenal success. It's all because of you! All our love, Carolyn and Kyle Scavone.

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

Oh my goodness that was the sweetest review ever thank you so much.It was such a pleasure planning by your side and bringing the magic to life. Such a memorable night, we're so glad every single person enjoyed seeing your vision brought to life it was really a dream come true. We miss you! Thank you so much for the kind review.
    Diem Married on 05/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Most immaculate team ever!

It's been a little over a month since our wedding and I can not stop thinking about how perfect it was! That was all because of the Busy Bee's team. The whole experience relieved so much pressure and stress from me. Their work ethics, dedication to details, and genuine compassion was nothing short of exceptional.
    The Busy Bee's team were so sweet and humble!
    On our first meet up, Bettina graciously offered her expertise advice even before finalizing our contract with them.
    We had the pleasure of working with Samantha(head planner), Stephanie and Jasmin. Samantha was AMAZING! She was prompt and organized. When I felt overwhelmed, she was understanding, gave me time to process and put me right back on track. I really appreciated that.
    On the day of, I was restless and there was heavy rain. I was feeling so anxious. Samantha and Stephanie's professionalism brought my stress level down to zero. Their calm demeanor and diligent efforts made my wedding day tranquil. I truly felt regal! The only thing I regret is not getting a photo with the team. Other then that, my wedding day was perfect. Thank you so much Busy Bee's!
    Ali M. Married on 05/14/2022

The best team EVER!

There are no words to express my awe and gratitude for this team! Samantha and Becky were absolutely amazing and I cannot say enough good things about not only their work ethic, but their kindness! Sam is a rockstar and held my hand through the entire planning process - and I'm almost positive she is a mind reader. :) If Sam was the head of the operations, than Becky was the neck and I cannot thank them both enough. I've said it once and I'll say it a million times - hiring Busy Bee's for your big day is not a suggestion, it is a requirement!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Elaine & Pedro
    27 photos · 09/07/2018

Celtic Bagpipe Team Celtic Bagpipe Team Wedding Musicians

Awesome Event Planning Company around this area! Bettina is friendly, knowledgeable, flexible and can juggle allot at once! Happy to work together and will refer her to others both by word of mouth and social media avenues without question- Happy to do so! Brock & Toni Cline Celtic Bagpipe Team

Boca Raton, 33432
Location of (Busy Bee's Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding