Boca Raton, FL 33432 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $500
  • Real Weddings 1

About Busy Bee's Events

Busy Bee's Events is a full service event planning firm based in the South Florida region. We are known for our flawless events and our dedication to delivering exceptional services to each and every one of our clients. Busy Bee's has provided 5-star service to top venues and vendors all throughout South Florida. What separates us from the rest is that we not only provide a planner, we also provide: a personal shopper, a negotiator, a budget analyst, an organizer, an accountant, and even a friend all wonderfully wrapped into one wedding planner. All of Busy Bee's packages are tailored to fit your dream wedding and its budget. We offer services ranging from month of coordination to full service planning. Starting from concept to completion, consider yourself a guest at your own special event as Busy Bee's takes care of the rest.

Follow Busy Bee's Events on

42 Reviews for Busy Bee's Events

• Ali

Ali Marino · Married on 02/29/2020

Best decision we made!

From day one I knew I didn’t want to be bothered with planning a wedding and my friend recommended Bettina. We planned our wedding for 18 months and Everyone would always say omg your planning a wedding you must be so stressed.... nope not at all! Bettina and Adrianna made it the most enjoyable process and made our day the best day ever! If you are planning an event hire Busy Bees and then trust the process! She is beyond organized and all her spreadsheets made my ocd dad very happy! She was there for every question I had if it was etiquette or just her opinion she was always available! She had prepared us for our plan b (tent) for 18 months which I insisted we would not need and then the only day Florida decided to have 40 degree weather was the day I had a wedding on a rooftop but that was no problem - Bettina had heaters priced out in hours and it was no stress at all! Day of the wedding she made the experience amazing we never had to think about a single thing from the time I woke up the amazing Monique was at my door and Sidney was with the boys they were both amazing! Anything we needed they were there told us where to go kept us on track with time and just made sure we were having the time of our life! During Ceremony and Reception Bettina would stop by give us our cues 5 min till toast or 5 min till cake cutting and we never had to think about anything but being in the moment. Thank you guys for making our vision come to life! It was seriously the best day of our lives!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • TomMichelle

Michelle · Married on 02/08/2020

Saves you money and effort!

The BEST money spent on our wedding by far! I know choosing to have a wedding planner seems like an unnecessary expense, but Adriana was worth every cent spent, and actually ended up SAVING ME THOUSANDS on other vendors! I ended up choosing the partial planning package, as we had already chosen our venue. ADRIANA ENDED UP SAVING ME MORE MONEY THAN SHE COST by helping to find my amazing vendors that were a fraction of the cost of what I could find on my own -- that all still did amazing, high-quality, beautiful work! Working with Adriana was a dream, she did an amazing job getting to know us as a couple, finding out what our style and values were, and selecting vendors that would fulfill our vision. She helped us to create a budget and stay under the budget - which I feel is unheard of for weddings. She became more than a planner and truly became a friend to me in this process. I would highly recommend working with Adriana if you are able. Even on the big day, when there was a fiasco (a vendor who was doing a coffee cart got a flat tire en route and couldn't make it in time), I had NO IDEA because everything still went so seamlessly and Adriana made it so that coffee still went out with the late night bites. I only found out the vendor never came the next day when Adriana was confirming their refund. My wedding day went absolutely perfectly without a single hiccup in it because I know that Adriana was working tirelessly behind the scenes for me. I highly highly recommend Busy Bee's Events (and specifically Adriana) for your wedding planning. It was honestly a pleasure to work with her and her team and I'm honestly a little sad I don't get to continue to work with her on this anymore!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Award

Real Weddings

• Celtic Bagpipe Team Wedding Musicians

Awesome Event Planning Company around this area! Bettina is friendly, knowledgeable, flexible and can juggle allot at once! Happy to work together and will refer her to others both by word of mouth and social media avenues without question- Happy to do so! Brock & Toni Cline Celtic Bagpipe Team

• Boca Raton, 33432 See on map
    954-416-2626 (Phone number)
    Location of (Busy Bee's Events)