Busy Bee's Events Reviews

22 Reviews for Busy Bee's Events

22 Busy Bee's Events Reviews
  • Alexis

Alexis 路 Married on 10/20/2018

More than a planner a friend throughout the process!

The busy 馃悵 behind the scenes 馃懓馃徏馃さ馃徎鉂わ笍 Bettina is truly THE BEST! from the beginning we just clicked and we planned the wedding of my dreams. Flawless communication and always there when I needed someone to vent too about it all! , in the end everything turned out perfectly! From all my decor to my OCD notes and boxes she handles everything without breaking a sweat & traveled and made every a point meant seamless with asking all the right questions I forgot to even think of!! As a planner Miss Bettina is professional, fun, organized, personable and absolutely the best out there! Thank you also to Adriana and the assistants helping me stay relaxed calm and hydrated the day of! I鈥檓 truly blessed and fateful I chose Busy Bee's Events for my wedding! Javier & I thank you for everything! She deserves this review and more!!!! Miss you already! 馃槝

Busy Bee's Events 1
    Busy Bee's Events 2
    Busy Bee's Events 3
    Busy Bee's Events 4

Melissa 路 Married on 10/07/2018

Hiring Bettina and her team is the best decision I ever made with my wedding. They made the day go seamless, stress free and were such an incredible addition to the wedding process. Bettina is professional, organized and amazing at her job! Her team are equally amazing and having Chey in my bridal suite made my whole day of getting ready to walking down the aisle so much fun. If you are thinking to hire a wedding planner/day of coordinator just DO it, you will be so happy you did and make sure it is Busy Bee!!

Elaine 路 Married on 09/14/2018

If there were more than 5 stars, I鈥檇 give it to her and her amazing team. Bettina and her assistant Adriana are the planners you need next to you on your big day. They are so unbelievably professional and calm, and will always support your ideas giving you their own. I feel like Bettina was more than my planner, she was one of the people I鈥檇 communicate with the most for over a year so as happy as I am to see how amazing my wedding day was, I am also sad to see her go. Thank you so much Bettina for being the best planner a girl with huge dreams could ask for. You truly are one of a kind!

Busy Bee's Events 5

Thais 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Bettina aka Busy Bee is the best! :) She was our full service planner from start to finish. She is always available when you need her, very attentive and timely. My husband and I had a very elaborate destination wedding and she was there to guide us and help us through every step. I have worked in the event and service industry for my entire life and Bettina is not only super sweet but she gets s**t done! Bettina Bee is the Bees Knees :) You don't need to look anywhere else!

Ashley 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Bettina and her team are absolutely amazing and professional! Throughout the entire process, she was prompt in returning phone calls and email with myself and the other vendors, thorough in her explanations to help guide with decision making, patient and understanding with the many changes and challenges along the way and offered great suggestions to make the day easy and personalized. She did this all with a great attitude and for the best and most fair rate in town. Not one detail was missed and the entire wedding was perfect! My guests even commented with how organized and flawless all the events flowed and it鈥檚 all thanks to Busy Bee's! I am so grateful and highly recommend them!

Jillian 路 Married on 05/04/2018

Bettina exceeded all of our expectations in every aspect possible! From day one, she provided us with the peace of mind that we needed to know that we can handle the entire wedding process. Bettina provided amazing recommendations for vendors and assisted with coordinating them ALL. She coordinated a perfect timeline, and ensured everything was right on schedule. Bettina was always available to meet, text, or phone calls. She was always professional and by the end, truly felt like friend. She provides the best advice and was always able to jump in a help me out. Bettina made sure that our wedding day and the entire process leading up to it was seamless. There are honestly not enough words of praise and gratitude that I could use to express our thankfulness to her, and her amazing bridal assistants on the day-of. Not a single detail was forgotten. I cannot imagine planning a wedding without her services. Thank you, Bettina, for making our wedding beyond perfect!

Anthony 路 Married on 02/22/2018

Bettina is absolutely one of the greatest weddings planners operating in the South Florida area. We found her on The Knot and we鈥檙e so happy we did. We initially spoke to her on the phone and we could tell she was the one we wanted to work with. Her professionalism is top notch and from day 1 she promised we wouldn鈥檛 have anything to worry about. She followed through on her promise every step of the way.

Her response time in communication (text, call, email, etc) - We loved how she created time for us to plan and communicate. Nothing was ever rushed or felt out of control.

Attention to details with in the budget and with in decor - Her focus is locked on tight. She is very detail oriented when it comes to contracts and billing. She helped us save a few hundred dollars for something we might have otherwise missed inside of a contract. That made us feel really good. We highly appreciated her recommendations and advise during the whole planning process with colors and decor. We figured since she does this all the time, we could trust her. (lol)

Creating a detailed timeline so you have nothing to worry about - We were slow to jump into the incredibly detailed outline she created for us, but once we were on board, it made life so much easier. We were able to see the day before it even happened, knowing all we had to do was show up. That piece alone allowed us to be stress free.

The relationships she has with her vendors and team are exceptional. -When we were unsure of finding the right DJ she came in and with an 鈥淚 don鈥檛 give up鈥 attitude and made it happen giving us best DJ we could鈥檝e hoped for. Thanks to her, Parisi Events blessed our special day.

Her assistants were also awesome. They were always there ready to help in anyway possible and also keep you on time on the day of. If I didn鈥檛 say it before I鈥檒l say it again... there is nothing you have to worry about when Bettina is your wedding planner.

Thank you Bettina and team!

Amber 路 Married on 01/28/2018

Bettina and her two assistants were amazing. Bettina went above and beyond from the start. Although we hired her as our day-of coordinator, she was always willing to help us and make recommendations several months before the wedding. When our original venue had to be changed, she dropped everything to assist us in finding a new venue. She is professional, responsive, punctual and pleasant. Her and her team think of everything. Every little detail!!!! Anything we were missing, they had back-ups and extras of! Anything that comes her way, she handles with a smile on her face. She is a ROCK STAR. They handle every single detail on your wedding day so you don't have to worry. They establish a timeline to make sure the day runs smoothly. I can't image the day without Busy Bee's help. RECOMMENDED WITH NO HESITATION!!!!

Kelsey 路 Married on 01/06/2018

We hired Bettina (Bee) as a day of coordinator. She was very thorough, contacted all the vendors, had an assistant with me all day and made sure everything went smoothly. She was tough when she needed to be and very communicative.

Megan 路 Married on 12/16/2017

Bettina was incredible and an absolute pleasure to work with! We honestly couldn鈥檛 have pulled off such an incredible wedding without her. We hired her as our day of planner and she went above and beyond from the start. She always answered my calls, emails, and texts in a very timely manner and even met with us in person (and some of our vendors) on several occasions, even though she wasn鈥檛 contracted to do so. She worked with us to create a perfect day of timeline and helped coordinate all of the vendors together to ensure the wedding would be flawless.

The actual wedding day itself is really where Bettina shined! She was at our hotel first thing in the morning (before any other vendor arrived) and was the last to leave (well after our party ended). We did not have to worry about a thing, because she was there and on top of everything the entire day! She helped ensure every vendor executed to our desires and helped to keep our entire bridal party on schedule throughout the day! A couple little things went wrong throughout the day and Bettina was on top of it immediately! She truly helped in every way from sewing a bridesmaid into her dress to fixing our cake right before the reception started (we had no idea this even happened until she showed us pictures the next day!). Bettina truly does it ALL and I cannot thank her enough for helping to plan, organize and execute the most amazing day of my life. I highly recommend Bettina (Busy Bee鈥檚) for your special event鈥 she is truly exceptional.

• User4410317 路 1+ year ago

I would highly recommend Busy Bee Event Planning & Bettina to any bride! She was extremely professional, organized and personable from start to finish. It was easy to communicate with her and she even had excellent recommendations along the way. On the day of, she and her assistant went above and beyond to make sure my friends and family were comfortable, relaxed, and on schedule. There was literally ZERO stress and everyone couldn't believe how relaxed we all were. It was because of Bettina. I can't recommend Busy Bee Event planning enough and can guarantee to any bride, she will make your special day picture perfect. Thank you again for making our day so smooth! Xo

Pamela 路 Married on 10/28/2017

I can鈥檛 say enough great things about Busy Bee鈥檚 Events! Bettina was an absolute lifesaver. Being with us from almost the beginning of our journey, she took care of every little detail, made sure our wedding was perfect, executed our vision flawlessly and took all of the wedding stress and jitters away. She provided guidance, advice, kept us organized and on track.

She even performed miracles when Tropical Storm Philippe hit. She was able to transform our outside ceremony into a gorgeous and intimate indoor ceremony and she made sure that our wedding went off without a hitch.

Bettina is so much more than a wedding planner, she became a part of our lives! We could not have done this without you!!Thank you so much!!!

Charlotte 路 Married on 09/02/2017

Bettina is AMAZING! So much that my father gave her an honorable mention in his speech at our wedding reception.

I lived in Phoenix, AZ the whole time I was planning with Bettina. I had my heart set to get married in South Florida, so she made every effort to make sure I had all the information I needed and saw everything (venues, florists, entertainment, etc)... virtually. I was not able to go to Florida at all before the wedding, so for 9 months I had my full trust that she would be able to help navigate me through it through Skype, text, email and a few Facebook messages.

My wedding would not have been as amazing and special if Bettina hadn't been as organized and communicative as she was. It goes without saying, she comes highly recommended from myself and my husband.

• User7901464 路 1+ year ago

Bettina is a rockstar! My husband and I miraculously found Busy Bee's Events on wedding wire less than 2 months before our wedding for month-of services. Most wedding planners are booked at least 5 months prior so we were shocked to find a five star company within our budget that was available on our date. It's needless to say, we got very lucky!

As soon as we connected with Bettina, we were very impressed with her communication and willingness to work with us immediately. Our wedding was mostly DIY which Bettina had no prior experience planning but was up for the challenge knowing that the process is much more tedious and time consuming.

On the day of my wedding, Bettina got unfortunate family news from her assistant that she was unable to make it. I got worried when her backup assistants canceled as well but I had faith that it would work out and it did! Bettina was present every step of the way and handled the craziness of our wedding day like a trooper. Everything turned out beautifully and she truly outdid herself in bringing our wedding dream come to life!

I would highly recommend Busy Bee's events to any South Florida bride looking for a coordinator with patience and professionalism who won't break the bank.

Tj 路 Married on 10/08/2016

So after almost a year of planning, a few days before our "big" day, we had the threat of Hurricane Matthew coming for Palm Beach Island, and our venue The Colony Hotel, had to mandortory evacuate the island thus closing the hotel and canceling our wedding! We looked to our wedding planner Bettina, and she got on it and made some calls and found us 2 locations that could work for us, they were inland, and hopefully after the storm passes, they would have electrical power and the staff to pull this wedding off!
    Bettina got us into PGA National and all of our selections from our "closed" venue was coordinated by Bettina, to arrive at our new location and even got the same menu we selected!
    So in the end,Bettina and her staff at Busy Bee took care of us from start, planning stages thru the middle, crisis stage of bad weather and cancelled venue, and the finish of the wedding night with flower petals on our bedroom suite!

Busy Bee Events made it a truly rememorable event for me and my new bride!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

Thank You So Much TJ! It was a beautiful wedding and it was an absolutely pleasure to be part of an amazing day!

Deborah 路 Married on 10/08/2016

Book with out hesitating!!!
    Not even a Hurricane can stop Busy Bee's Events from putting together a flawless wedding for my daughter. Bettina and her team are ABSOLUTELY THE BEST! From the early on stages of planning this wedding to the rescheduling of basically everything after the catastrophic Hurricane Matthew, in the end everything turned out perfectly!聽

The original venue we were going to have the wedding was being evacuated for Hurricane Matthew but that did not stop Bettina and her team to finding another venue that is just as fantastic as the first, and in only THREE days before the wedding! Bettina is professional, knowledgeable, personable, very organized, and amazing to work with.聽

I can most certainly admit that without Busy Bee's Events, this wedding would not have happened at all, and I am so grateful for Busy Bee's Events!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

Thank You So Much, Deborah!
  • I

inez 路 Married on 09/02/2016

Busy Bee's Events was the only element I needed to make my wedding day, my dream come true.
    From the moment I hired Busy Bee's Events, Bettina and her swarm of helpers arranged everything to perfection, from the "save the date invite" (never even thought of it) to the grooms cake (who would ever think of that!) Her expertise led everyone on time, and in order, while sewing a ripped headpiece from my flower girl. I could go on and on, but in closing if you want an event that you don't have to be worried about details, and know you are in competent hands, Just say Vendor- Busy Bee's Events

Sent on 09/08/2016

Thank You So Much!

Erica 路 Married on 07/03/2016

We used Bettina for month of wedding planning and we wish we did the full service! Not only did she swoop in at moment鈥檚 notice but she also created an amazing timeline with all of the vendors and even helped us with our room logistics and music choices. She is extremely professional, passionate, and a hard worker. From the moment Bettina and her team arrived on site of my wedding, I knew everything would be taken care of and sure enough, everything was perfect. Thank you so much Bettina Busy Bee鈥檚 Events!

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

Thank you so much Erica! It was amazing to work with you and Dave!

LeAnne 路 Married on 07/02/2016

Bettina exceeded all of our expectations! She was dedicated to making me feel at ease as she takes care of the rest. I was natirally nervous for my big day, but Bettina was so incredibly organized, i had comfort in knowing everything was taken care of. Bettina was amazing to work with, always answering her calls/texts, and did an amazing job making sure everything went smoothly and exactly how I wanted. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone I know getting married.

Sent on 08/05/2016

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

Thank you so much, LeAnne!

Amanda 路 Married on 04/20/2016

If you want a wedding planner who is on top of the game and efficient then look no further than Busy Bee鈥檚 Events. I hired Bettina for my birthday party and then I got engaged and I rehired her for my wedding and she was absolutely amazing!

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

Thank you, Amanda, it's always a pleasure working with you!

Stacey 路 Married on 03/02/2016

Bettina was absolutely amazing! We hired her from the very beginning starting from picking the venue and she has been with us every step of the way! From cake tasting to gown fittings, she was always there and she always answered all of my questions instantly! The rehearsal and wedding was flawless and I highly recommend Busy Bee鈥檚 Events.

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

Thank you so much Stacey!

David 路 Married on 09/30/2016

Simply the best event planner company in South Florida
    Highly recommended
    Very professional
    David
    Pompano Beach

Sent on 09/01/2016

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

Thank you David, you were fantastic to work with!