Busy Bee's Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Carolyn
    Carolyn E. Getting married on 03/02/2023

Best Decision We Made!

Our best and smartest decision was hiring Busy Bee's Events for our wedding! At first we thought we could do it ourselves. We were so entirely wrong and that would have been a disaster. Bri at Busy Bee Events was nothing short of a dream! She was our guardian angel throughout the whole process. Our wedding was absolutely flawless and it was because of her exceptional planning qualities. Every detail was hit. And I mean every single detail. You can tell she loves what she does. The flow of the entire wedding day, in addition to the rehearsal and day of getting ready with 11 girls, was not stressful at all resulting in everyone enjoying themselves. We had 19 people in our wedding party. I can't say enough good things about Bri. She is extremely talented and you would be so lucky to have her by your side every step of the way. She really cared about our vision and did everything to make it come alive. She made sure I was happy and confident with every decision. I texted and called her all the time and she truly made us a priority. She communicated with our vendors so we didn't have to. You don't realize the extent of planning delivery, pick up and everything in between. She was our go to girl. I didn't have to do anything! Bri is professional, smart, organized and an absolute pleasure. I didn't even lose sleep because I trusted her with our wedding and she really blew our minds and all 109 of our guests! (She may have lost sleep but it definitely didn't show!) Ok, well, I could just go on and on because if there is 1 thing you should do for your wedding, it's hire Busy Bees without a doubt. They turned our wedding into a magical fairytale. We have received the most heartfelt positive feedback and I truly owe it to Bri and her team. Samantha was my bridal concierge and followed me around all day like my guardian angel. Not a single detail was missed and it was just so wonderful having them. We will always remember their hard work and happy smiles! I already miss them. Thank you Busy Bee's for making our wedding a phenomenal success. It's all because of you! All our love, Carolyn and Kyle Scavone.

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

Oh my goodness that was the sweetest review ever thank you so much.It was such a pleasure planning by your side and bringing the magic to life. Such a memorable night, we're so glad every single person enjoyed seeing your vision brought to life it was really a dream come true. We miss you! Thank you so much for the kind review.
    Laura Married on 04/08/2022

We had the best wedding!

Bettina was fantastic. I thought I was going to be a very chill bride and it turns out that was false :). I changed my mind a bunch and was always second guessing my decisions. Bettina navigated all of my requests (and changes!!) and kept everything on track and on budget. She helped us focus on what was important. My husband and I had the most incredible time at our wedding as did all of our guests.
  • Madelyn
    Madelyn P. Married on 04/02/2022

The professionalism and positivity from the Busy Bee's team is OUTSTANDING!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Busy Bee's! From my first call with Bettina, which was extremely helpful and informative to when we officially began working with our planner, Brianne. She was the BEST! I'm pretty organized but was beginning to get a little overwhelmed and once she began guiding us through the process it just brought so much clarity and made the experience less stressful!

No matter what question I had, she never made me feel silly for asking and always took the additional time to explain it in a way that made sense. I don't have much experience with weddings as I'm the first in my friends and family to get married and Bri explained how the flow of events went and why/how things were usually done based from her experience. I truly feel that every time we spoke, emailed, and exchanged text messages I was learning something new and felt more at ease each time as the wedding date approached. Even the day of the wedding and during reception, Bri ensured that things went smoothly and important parts of the night took place without me having to think about it. I really don't know what I would've done without her!

Our bridal concierge was Becky and I couldn't have asked for a better person to have by my side. I am easily overwhelmed, especially when presented with too many options/decisions and on the day of the wedding, her attentiveness and calming presence made me feel extremely relaxed throughout the day.
    Brianne and Becky are honestly just cool people and made us feel comfortable!

The professionalism and positivity from the Busy Bee's team is OUTSTANDING! Our wedding day was amazing and a huge part of it is thanks to them!
  • Melody
    Melody D. Married on 02/26/2022

Best Vendor Ever

It’s hard to put into words how absolutely incredible working with BusyBees was. As a VERY type-A bride I thought I had thought of everything before my (now) husband I started work with Bri. I am happy to admit that I did NOT think of everything (I mean, seriously, who thinks to plan napkin folds!!!) but that’s okay because Bri absolutely knew what to ask (and what to recommend). She was a joy to work with, to get to know, and to make us feel like everything was completely under control for the big day. THEN- I though our experience with BusyBees couldn’t get any better until I met my bridal concierge, Becky, who honestly felt like a best friend, ready to make sure my every want and need was met (plus more) on the big day! Looking back on planning (and experiencing) our wedding, I think about how perfect every moment was because of the incredible care and attention BusyBees provided. 10/10 recommend!!
  • Brielle
    Brielle C. Married on 01/15/2022

Bri and Busy Bee's Events are the BOMB !!!

I literally could go on and on forever about Busy Bee's Events. My mom and I were debating on whether or not it was necessary to hire a wedding planner - and I'm so thankful we did! I don't know what I would've done without Bri as my head wedding planner. For the 6 weeks before my wedding, Bri was my lifeline. We would talk about everything I did or didn't know I needed for my wedding day. Bri was attentive to detail, thoughtful, organized, fabulous, and most importantly, she is there to make all your wedding dreams come true. The event for sure would not have gone as smoothly if it wasn't for Bri having everything under control. I tend to stress out easily, but having Bri there every step of the way made my wedding planning experience essentially stress free. She took care of EVERYTHING! On the day of, I did not have a care in the world. I can truly says that because of Bri taking care everything, my wedding day was the absolute most magical and breathtaking day of my life. Oh and also, Becky was the best bridal concierge I could've asked for. She never left my side all day on my wedding day and she took care of every little detail for me. I highly recommend Busy Bee's Events team. Busy Bee's Events has great relationships with vendors and they are highly respected in the wedding industry.
    Nishant P. Married on 12/18/2021

Best of the Best!

Bettina and Samantha designed and executed my wife’s surprise 40th birthday party! It was epic! Gatsby themed, with details I could have never imagined (dance floor wrap with gatsby colors and with my wife’s name on it, custom constructed and themed bar, balloons, center pieces, flappers, photo booth, and much more). First class and wouldn’t change a single detail. Recommend without any reservation!
    Alexa J. Married on 12/04/2021

Best decision ever

I truly can’t imagine what my wedding would have been like without Busy Bees. Bettina and Bri were absolutely amazing! From multiple calls ironing out small details to taking the pressure off of me by coordinating with my vendors to make sure everything would be perfect - I can’t thank Busy Bees enough. They think of absolutely everything, are incredibly detail oriented, and are some of the hardest working ladies I’ve ever met! Their knowledge and experience is unparalleled and the impact they made on our wedding day was invaluable. Through our the entire day Becky and Rachel made sure we had everything we needed, kept us on schedule, and went above and beyond (including throwing my veil in the air on the beach multiple times at the photographers request and trekking through the sand with cocktails and appetizers for us). Meanwhile, Bri and Bettina made sure the room flip was perfect, cocktail hour was going well, and a million other logistics, many of which I’m sure I don’t even know about! Bri did an AMAZING job! Bottom line - hiring Busy Bees was hands down the best decision we made.
  • Tara
    Tara K. Married on 11/26/2021

Do yourselves a favor and hire Busy Bee's to coordinate your wedding!

Do yourselves a favor and hire Busy Bee's to coordinate your wedding! I used their month of coordination service and had the pleasure of working with Samantha and Becky. Samantha helped me put every little detail in place before the wedding (including a lot of things I had NOT thought of until she prompted me!) and made sure everything was in place that day. Becky was by my side all day taking care of things from getting the bridal party where we needed to be on time to offering me snacks and water throughout the day. The whole bridal party commented on how helpful she was! I am SO grateful they were there worrying about all the small details so that I didn't have to.
    James M. Married on 10/30/2021

Amazing!!!

Wow! We were blown away with the level of service provide by our day of team. Adriana, Destiny, and Stephanie far exceeded our expectations. They were extremely organized, attentive, and polite. At one point I feel like I gave Destiny everything I brought in my suitcase and she had it all available for me when needed even while carrying my tux jacket for an extended time. They helped us coordinate last minute changes and were very accommodating with our special requests. We had a few hiccups with our other vendors but they handled it extremely well and made us feel at ease. Adriana was very responsive before, during, and after our event and helped us make decisions on things we had not expected. We can’t say enough good things about them and we are extremely grateful they made our special day a success. Thank you!!!

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

Yay! We're so glad to hear we could help make your beautiful day come to life! We had such a great time planning by your side and we loved how everything came out! Thank you for trusting us and for the sweet review!
  • Shanelle
    Shanelle R. Married on 07/23/2021

Incredible Experience

When starting my wedding planning process I first thought I could totally do it by myself. Yeah, that was pretty hard. I reached out to Busy Bee's and it was the best decision I made. They handled EVERYTHING from planning the tastings, walk throughs, making sure all of the vendors were on the same page, and most importantly, I was able to ENJOY my wedding day, I literally felt no stress the entire time. I had the most amazing bridal concierge who took care of everything during the day. All I had to do was show up! I could not recommend them enough. They are always available, and they respond so quickly. We had to postpone our wedding from December of 2020 to this July and I thought it was going to be a huge stressful process. Nope. Bettina and her team took care of it all and just kept me in the loop. It is because of her and her team that I was able to relax and enjoy every part of the wedding. Thank you guys so much for making my wedding absolutely incredible. Wish I could have m wedding all over again just to hire you guys!!

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

You are the sweetest! It was such a pleasure planning your beautiful day, thank you so much! We're so glad to hear how relaxing the whole process and big day was for you, thats one of our biggest goals!
  • Wendys
    Wendys F. Married on 06/12/2021

The Best Wedding Planner!!

When my fiancé Marty and I began our wedding planning process we had no clue where to start, but we did know that we wanted to hire a planner to help us throughout this journey. We searched around and we were blessed to have met Bettina, Adriana, and the entire Busy Bee’s team! When we tell you that there is no one else in the industry as hard-working and as caring as the gals from Busy Bee’s, we are not kidding! It has by far been the best decision we could’ve done. From the very beginning, they sat down and got to know us as we discussed our visions and how we could fit that within our budget. From that moment on, Busy Bee’s handled everything. From Venue search, walk-throughs, finding and negotiating with vendors, tastings, logistics, and more, to finally make our special day a dream come true! We truly enjoyed how we had open communication and always responded promptly to any questions or concerns we had. The attention to detail and organization was always top-notch and we always felt like we were treated as family. When it came down to the week of our wedding, they handled everything smoothly and perfectly. From changes to our rehearsal dinner location to getting our wedding party on the same page, Bettina and Adriana made sure to operate making it memorable and enjoyable. The wedding day was a dream come true!! We felt relaxed knowing that we were in the best of hands. The only thing that was making me nervous was the weather which was looking like it was going to rain for our outdoor ceremony, but Bettina always kept an open communication with my husband and me and made us feel like no matter what happened, they had it under control. As we continued to get ready, Adriana was my amazing bridal concierge and she was in my room with my bridesmaids helping us get ready, and made sure to keep us on track. Even for our first-look, my husband got a stain on his white tuxedo and Adriana made sure to quickly take our her handy-dandy stain remover right before our pictures! Whew! And on the other hand, Bettina was also making sure that the groom, groomsmen and the rest of the family were doing okay staying on schedule, all on top of coordinating everything else with vendors behind the scenes. Luckily, the rain pushed back and did not ruin our outdoor ceremony, and right before I walked down the aisle with my father, I had a truly special moment as this planning journey came to an end. I had my father to my left and Adriana to my right, standing next to me, helping me stay relaxed while enjoying the moment. As I walked down the stairs, Bettina was waiting for me with a smile on her face and she and Adriana quickly got behind my dress and opened the train so beautifully and it became the perfect moment of pure stillness and all the hard work that they had put in to achieve this, as I was just about to walk down the aisle. Once we got to our reception, oh my goodness! It was like a true fairytale dream. Our vision of what we wanted became a reality and so much more! From the placements to the decor, the flowers, the timeline, everything was absolute perfection and we just truly couldn’t have done it without Bettina, Adriana, and the entire Busy Bee’s team. We are so lucky and will be forever grateful to these gals for making our dreams come true. We not only had wedding planners but we also gained friendships that have started through this and we couldn’t have asked for more. THANK YOU BETTINA, THANK YOU ADRIANA, AND THANK YOU BUSY BEE’S FOR EVERYTHING!!
    So for anyone looking for a wedding planner, please look no further than Busy Bee’s! You will not regret it and will be one of the best decisions you could ever make in your wedding planning journey.

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

Wow :') Thank you for sharing that beautiful moment, its always one of our favorites! Your wedding was truly one for the books not only for how gorgeous the day of was but for how beautiful and fun it was to plan by your side. Thank you for trusting us with your big day and thank you so much for the sweetest review!
    Melissa P. Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing! Highly recommend

If you have any doubts about hiring Bettina for your wedding day, throw them away and hire her! I can't even begin to tell you how helpful it was to have her and Adriana there on the day of the wedding. We hired Busy Bees for a DOC, but looking back, I wish we had hired them for the entire wedding planning process. There were so many little details and issues throughout the day that weren't issues at all because of them both! Things I'd forgotten last minute, a stain on my dress, rain ruining my hair, etc. were all non issues because of Bettina and Adriana. They kept all of our other vendors on a tight timeline as well. 100% would recommend them to any bride and groom!

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

Our time together was too short! We had so much fun working with you and making your special day stress free. Thank you for your sweet review!
    Megan Married on 04/10/2021

Best Wedding Planners Ever!!!!

There are not enough words to properly describe how AMAZING Adriana and the rest of the Busy Bees team is! We hired her about a year before our original date with only a venue and photographer selected. Not only did she effortlessly guide us through every step of the wedding planning process, but she connected us with other AWESOME vendors who helped make our day extra special!

Then - when we were forced to postpone a month before our original date - Adriana, once again, handled the changes with nothing but top-notch professionalism, open communication, and just overall support for us. The next year was filled with guest list changes, relocating dinner to an outside space, timeline adjustments and multiple contract renegotiations, but Adriana handled it ALL! Our venue also placed some rigid guidelines on the event as well, but Adriana had our back and fought for us the whole time. When our wedding day finally came, Adriana (+ Stephanie too!) made the entire day perfect!! They problem-solved every hiccup that came their way (without me knowing at the time!) and made sure the day flowed flawlessly. Our wedding would not have been possible without her!!!!!

So, if you want a stress-free planning process and the perfect wedding day - HIRE THIS TEAM!!! They are amazing planners and even better people! Forever thankful we found them

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

Forever thankful for this review! Oh my goodness the sweetness is overwhelming, we're so elated to hear we could help so much and provide such a stress free perfect day for you. Thank you so much! :')
  • Blair
    Blair D. Married on 04/10/2021

10/10 would recommend!!!

Bettina and her team are the best!! We hired Bettina at the beginning of the pandemic, after our original wedding plan had fallen through. We decided to have our wedding in my parents backyard and we knew we needed a wedding planner to help execute our vision. I chose Bettina because I saw on instagram she had recently planned a residential wedding that looked beautiful. Bettina and her team did NOT disappoint. They were able to turn our backyard into a a BEAUTIFUL garden and stay within our budget. Bettina also put us in touch with unbelievable vendors; the Florist, Photographer, DJ and Caterer all were INCREDIBLE!!! We could not have done this without her and will have the memories forever!

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

Aww :') we're so glad to hear we could create such a magical night for you! The backyard transformation was breathtaking and it was a pleasure bringing your vision to life. Thank you so much for your kind words!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie C. Married on 04/03/2021

Best decision ever

I could not recommend booking with Busy Bees enough. Adriana, Bettina and their team went above and beyond for our wedding and I have two great examples, among many, where they significantly exceeded my expectations -

First, our initial florist went out of business due to COVID a few months before the wedding. I had already paid a few thousand dollar deposit and got a call from Adriana telling me about the florist closing with information already prepared on how to dispute the charge (I was fully refunded) and a list of alternate florists that we’re willing to do the same design for the same price. I didn’t even have time to worry about it before they had a solution for us.

Second, about a month before our wedding my mom got COVID and ended up in the ICU on a ventilator. I was extremely overwhelmed and emotional about handling her medical care and we made the difficult decision to postpone our wedding. Adriana had talked to all our vendors, outlined alternate dates and had a game plan for us within a few days. We found a new date, Adriana and Bettina were so compassionate as we navigated this situation and a few months later my mom was recovered and dancing at our wedding. Wedding planning can be really time consuming and stressful and it meant everything to me that they completely handled this last minute reschedule so that I could focus on my mom’s health and ultimately have her with me at our wedding.

Hiring Busy Bees was the single best decision we made for our wedding. Bettina, Adriana and their teams are extremely knowledgable, organized and proactive and we couldn’t have done it without them! Thank you!!

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for the kind words! We loved being apart of your special day and we're so happy we got to see your mom dance the night away at your GORGEOUS wedding! These past two years with the pandemic have been a whirlwind but Im so glad we were finally able to bring your dream day to life!
  • Jen
    Jen Married on 02/13/2021

I would’ve been lost without them!! AMAZING!

I can’t express enough how amazing Adriana and her team was!! I hired Adriana as a day of coordinator a few months before my wedding and she started working with me 6 weeks before the big day. From minor planning details, to timelines, to assistance with finding a new vendor last minute- Adriana was so organized and helpful! As a procrastinator & usually unorganized person, she made the upcoming weeks a breeze. Fast forward to the day of- that’s the day you want as little stress as possible. My venue handles a lot of things on their own (I didn’t need to hire many vendors outside the venue). With that being said- originally I hired Adriana thinking I would only need her half the day to help me with making sure getting ready the morning of would go smoothly. I changed my mind and hired her for the full day and it was the best decision. She unbuttoned and rebuttoned my dress countless times when I needed to breath or use the restroom, she was my advocate with any decisions I had to make last minute, and she made sure any “fires” were put out so I didn’t need to stress! Thank you Adriana and team for making my dream day go as smoothly as possible!

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

Yay! You're so amazing! We're so happy we got to spend your big ! day with you and that it went so smoothly! Thank you for such a sweet review!
    Jannina R. Married on 11/20/2020

Wedding Angels!!

We hired Adriana with Busy Bee’s as our Day of Coordinator and boy was that one of the best decisions we made!! The 6wks leading up to the big day were a breeze. Adriana went above and beyond for us not to feel an ounce of stress or to ease our worries due to Covid throwing a wrench our way. (Thankfully no postponement was needed).

Adriana and Stephanie were hands on on the morning of from getting last minute pastries, to searching for dress socks we forgot for the kids 🤦🏻‍♀️ Down to Bettina having to sew me a new fish hook in the back of my dress just moments before walking down the aisle. Absolutely grateful for this team. I highly recommend them. These girls know what they’re doing 👍🏼 👍🏼

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

A wedding to remember! lol it was such a beautiful day and we're so glad we were able to help so much and make it so stress free and smooth as it should be! Thank you for the sweet review!
  • Christina
    Christina H. Married on 10/24/2020

The best team!!

We booked Busy Bee’s/Adriana for 6 weeks of wedding coordination and have nothing but great things to say about her! Since the first day we began working together, she went above and beyond to make sure we had a seamless day – and we did. Adriana and her team were professional and friendly and made sure everything was on schedule. During the event, she made sure everything ran smoothly. I couldn’t have imagined going through this day without Adriana and her team – so grateful for them!

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

So grateful for you! Thank you for the kind review! We're so glad you were able to enjoy your special smooth day!
    Alexis R. Married on 03/21/2020

Amazing wedding planning team!

Wow! Where do I even begin. Bettina has been on board with us since we planned for our first wedding in March 2020. After a few reschedules we were finally able to have our dream wedding on May 21, 2021. Bettina and her team are absolutely exceptional. The organization, professionalism, patience, and friendliness we have experienced with Bettina over this extra long wedding planning time has been a gift to us. Every single thing at our wedding went perfectly and Bettina helped make that happen. Thank you again Bettina and team, we are so grateful for you!

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

We're grateful for you! Your wedding was a dream come true and we loved being by your side for every moment, thank you so much for your sweet words!
    Rachel D. Married on 03/15/2020

Forever grateful

Looking back at the process of planning our wedding, we don’t even want to wonder what it would have been like without Busy Bee’s Events. Bettina and her team guided us through every decision we needed to make with patience and understanding. Bettina and her team are unbelievably organized and genuinely passionate. Her professionalism and ever-determined demeanor is truly admirable. She made a sincere effort to help with any stressors that came our way, checking in often, and making sure we were emotionally stable throughout the process. In hindsight, as soon as we hired Busy Bee’s Events, the wedding planning process was smooth and seamless, which I didn’t think was possible. We will never forget the people who helped us plan the best day of our lives. We are forever grateful for Busy Bee’s Events and would highly recommend them to help you plan any event!

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

Aww! We're SO happy to hear we could help bring your magical day to life! We're so grateful for you and this kind review, and how could we ever forget your beyond gorgeous day, thank you so much for having us be apart of it!
  • Ali
    Ali M. Married on 02/29/2020

Best decision we made!

From day one I knew I didn’t want to be bothered with planning a wedding and my friend recommended Bettina. We planned our wedding for 18 months and Everyone would always say omg your planning a wedding you must be so stressed.... nope not at all! Bettina and Adrianna made it the most enjoyable process and made our day the best day ever! If you are planning an event hire Busy Bees and then trust the process! She is beyond organized and all her spreadsheets made my ocd dad very happy! She was there for every question I had if it was etiquette or just her opinion she was always available! She had prepared us for our plan b (tent) for 18 months which I insisted we would not need and then the only day Florida decided to have 40 degree weather was the day I had a wedding on a rooftop but that was no problem - Bettina had heaters priced out in hours and it was no stress at all! Day of the wedding she made the experience amazing we never had to think about a single thing from the time I woke up the amazing Monique was at my door and Sidney was with the boys they were both amazing! Anything we needed they were there told us where to go kept us on track with time and just made sure we were having the time of our life! During Ceremony and Reception Bettina would stop by give us our cues 5 min till toast or 5 min till cake cutting and we never had to think about anything but being in the moment. Thank you guys for making our vision come to life! It was seriously the best day of our lives!

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

We sure do love our spreadsheets lol we're glad your dad was impressed! Thank you for such a sweet review! We're so happy we we were able to bring such a gorgeous wedding to life and keep everyone nice and toasty!
  • TomMichelle
    Michelle Married on 02/08/2020

Saves you money and effort!

The BEST money spent on our wedding by far! I know choosing to have a wedding planner seems like an unnecessary expense, but Adriana was worth every cent spent, and actually ended up SAVING ME THOUSANDS on other vendors! I ended up choosing the partial planning package, as we had already chosen our venue. ADRIANA ENDED UP SAVING ME MORE MONEY THAN SHE COST by helping to find my amazing vendors that were a fraction of the cost of what I could find on my own -- that all still did amazing, high-quality, beautiful work! Working with Adriana was a dream, she did an amazing job getting to know us as a couple, finding out what our style and values were, and selecting vendors that would fulfill our vision. She helped us to create a budget and stay under the budget - which I feel is unheard of for weddings. She became more than a planner and truly became a friend to me in this process. I would highly recommend working with Adriana if you are able. Even on the big day, when there was a fiasco (a vendor who was doing a coffee cart got a flat tire en route and couldn't make it in time), I had NO IDEA because everything still went so seamlessly and Adriana made it so that coffee still went out with the late night bites. I only found out the vendor never came the next day when Adriana was confirming their refund. My wedding day went absolutely perfectly without a single hiccup in it because I know that Adriana was working tirelessly behind the scenes for me. I highly highly recommend Busy Bee's Events (and specifically Adriana) for your wedding planning. It was honestly a pleasure to work with her and her team and I'm honestly a little sad I don't get to continue to work with her on this anymore!

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

Oh my goodness this was such a sweet review thank you so much! We're so happy to hear it was such a smooth process for you and that you and Adriana were such a perfect fit! It was such a pleasure planning with you, thank you for having us be apart of your beautiful day, we miss you too!
    Alexis Married on 01/19/2020

Such an amazing and incredible team!

We hired Busy Bee’s as our month-of coordinator for our January wedding and the whole team was absolutely amazing!!! I was planning my wedding from New York and it was so important to me to hire someone that responded quickly and that I felt I could communicate with over the phone and email. I am also the type of person who does my research… I spoke to over 10 planners in South Florida when I began my search, and as soon as I spoke to Bettina on the phone, we clicked immediately and I knew she was the one. Leading up to the wedding, Bettina and Adriana did everything necessary (and so much more!!) to understand my vision and bring it to life, while providing guidance and support every step of the way. They are both incredibly organized, responsive, and just awesome people in general! Bettina and Adriana were both available any minute to help answer questions or just to check in and make sure I was relaxed and comfortable in the weeks before the wedding. During the ceremony rehearsal, Bettina was so professional and on top of getting everyone in line for the ceremony. I’ve been part of a bridal party in other weddings and seen how difficult it is when the planner is timid and unable to catch the attention of everyone, but let me tell you, Bettina is the opposite and did an AMAZING job making sure our family and bridesmaids/groomsman understood what to do during the walk-through. On the day of, the Busy Bee’s team was so attentive and did an incredible job of holding all of our vendors accountable and making sure they were on time. The morning of the wedding, I was introduced to Kristin (the bridal concierge). I didn’t fully understand what that meant and how necessary having a bridal concierge was until I met her in person! She picked up everything we needed for the day first thing in the morning, and stayed close by while we got ready to make sure I had everything I needed. It was SO great to have her with me to reassure me that the set-up was going smoothly and that everything was going perfect! She was there to answer any questions I had and communicate with Bettina while she was supervising the setup and to make sure the groom was on time. I had a few comments about my bouquet when it was first brought in, and Bettina and Kristin made sure everything was perfect and just how I wanted it to be. Bettina, Adriana, and Kristin are such an amazing team!! Our wedding would not have been the same without them, and we could not recommend them more highly!! If you are looking for a month-of coordinator (or full service planner) you will be so happy if you work with them!!

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

We're so glad we were the perfect fit and we were able to bring your dream day to life! Thank you for such a kind and sweet review we appreciate it so much!
    Michael Married on 12/14/2019

Great month of plus wedding planning service

We planned our wedding from out of state and It was very helpful to have someone local to help coordinate things and help make the day run smoothly. I chose the month of plus package and had planning services start 6 weeks prior to my wedding with assistance in finding 2 vendors throughout the planning process. The day of the wedding, Busy Bees were available to coordinate everything from delivering welcome bags, picking up food for bridal parties, coordinating shuttles to church, to having a bridal concierge with me all day to help with things like steaming dresses and being with the bride all day to help coordinate whatever she might need. There are packages to suit different budgets. I recommend Busy Bees. We didn't have to worry about anything!

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review! It was great meeting and working with you guys! I'm so glad we could make the whole process seamless.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 11/23/2019

I was stress free on my wedding day!

My best advice if you’re planning a wedding is to hire Bettina and her team! While the wedding planning process was SIGNIFICANTLY less stressful knowing I could lean on Bettina with any questions or advice, nothing compares to how much better my wedding day was because of Busy Bees! By the time you’ve put in the time and energy into planning your wedding, all you should have to do is sit back and take in your special day. Bettina and my bridal concierge, Rachel, made that possible for me. They made sure everything was running smoothly, even when it definitely was not. From coordinating vendors, to adapting to a changing schedule, and running back and forth from the venue – they did it all, while I was literally sipping rose unaware of any issues.
    We were also planning our wedding from out of town, which came with its own set of challenges. Bettina was available day and night for phone calls throughout the process. She was extremely understanding and adaptive to our tight schedule when we were in Florida and needed to meet with vendors, a few of which she managed the booking and communication for. Bettina helped us book vendors including our florist who was absolutely incredible, and I never would have found without her. Ultimately I felt I had someone just as invested in our wedding day as I was, and that’s really all I could have asked for from a planner. Best money we spent. Thank you Bettina and the Busy Bees team!!

Busy Bee's Events's reply:

Thank YOU for being such an amazing person to plan with! It was so magical to be apart of your big day Im so glad you loved the time you spent with us because we had a blast! Thank you for the kind review