Busy Bee's Events Reviews

42 | Boca Raton, FL

42 Reviews for Busy Bee's Events

Rachel DiCarlo · Married on 03/15/2020

Forever grateful

Looking back at the process of planning our wedding, we don’t even want to wonder what it would have been like without Busy Bee’s Events. Bettina and her team guided us through every decision we needed to make with patience and understanding. Bettina and her team are unbelievably organized and genuinely passionate. Her professionalism and ever-determined demeanor is truly admirable. She made a sincere effort to help with any stressors that came our way, checking in often, and making sure we were emotionally stable throughout the process. In hindsight, as soon as we hired Busy Bee’s Events, the wedding planning process was smooth and seamless, which I didn’t think was possible. We will never forget the people who helped us plan the best day of our lives. We are forever grateful for Busy Bee’s Events and would highly recommend them to help you plan any event!

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Ali

Ali Marino · Married on 02/29/2020

Best decision we made!

From day one I knew I didn’t want to be bothered with planning a wedding and my friend recommended Bettina. We planned our wedding for 18 months and Everyone would always say omg your planning a wedding you must be so stressed.... nope not at all! Bettina and Adrianna made it the most enjoyable process and made our day the best day ever! If you are planning an event hire Busy Bees and then trust the process! She is beyond organized and all her spreadsheets made my ocd dad very happy! She was there for every question I had if it was etiquette or just her opinion she was always available! She had prepared us for our plan b (tent) for 18 months which I insisted we would not need and then the only day Florida decided to have 40 degree weather was the day I had a wedding on a rooftop but that was no problem - Bettina had heaters priced out in hours and it was no stress at all! Day of the wedding she made the experience amazing we never had to think about a single thing from the time I woke up the amazing Monique was at my door and Sidney was with the boys they were both amazing! Anything we needed they were there told us where to go kept us on track with time and just made sure we were having the time of our life! During Ceremony and Reception Bettina would stop by give us our cues 5 min till toast or 5 min till cake cutting and we never had to think about anything but being in the moment. Thank you guys for making our vision come to life! It was seriously the best day of our lives!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • TomMichelle

Michelle · Married on 02/08/2020

Saves you money and effort!

The BEST money spent on our wedding by far! I know choosing to have a wedding planner seems like an unnecessary expense, but Adriana was worth every cent spent, and actually ended up SAVING ME THOUSANDS on other vendors! I ended up choosing the partial planning package, as we had already chosen our venue. ADRIANA ENDED UP SAVING ME MORE MONEY THAN SHE COST by helping to find my amazing vendors that were a fraction of the cost of what I could find on my own -- that all still did amazing, high-quality, beautiful work! Working with Adriana was a dream, she did an amazing job getting to know us as a couple, finding out what our style and values were, and selecting vendors that would fulfill our vision. She helped us to create a budget and stay under the budget - which I feel is unheard of for weddings. She became more than a planner and truly became a friend to me in this process. I would highly recommend working with Adriana if you are able. Even on the big day, when there was a fiasco (a vendor who was doing a coffee cart got a flat tire en route and couldn't make it in time), I had NO IDEA because everything still went so seamlessly and Adriana made it so that coffee still went out with the late night bites. I only found out the vendor never came the next day when Adriana was confirming their refund. My wedding day went absolutely perfectly without a single hiccup in it because I know that Adriana was working tirelessly behind the scenes for me. I highly highly recommend Busy Bee's Events (and specifically Adriana) for your wedding planning. It was honestly a pleasure to work with her and her team and I'm honestly a little sad I don't get to continue to work with her on this anymore!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Alexis H · Married on 01/19/2020

Such an amazing and incredible team!

We hired Busy Bee’s as our month-of coordinator for our January wedding and the whole team was absolutely amazing!!! I was planning my wedding from New York and it was so important to me to hire someone that responded quickly and that I felt I could communicate with over the phone and email. I am also the type of person who does my research… I spoke to over 10 planners in South Florida when I began my search, and as soon as I spoke to Bettina on the phone, we clicked immediately and I knew she was the one. Leading up to the wedding, Bettina and Adriana did everything necessary (and so much more!!) to understand my vision and bring it to life, while providing guidance and support every step of the way. They are both incredibly organized, responsive, and just awesome people in general! Bettina and Adriana were both available any minute to help answer questions or just to check in and make sure I was relaxed and comfortable in the weeks before the wedding. During the ceremony rehearsal, Bettina was so professional and on top of getting everyone in line for the ceremony. I’ve been part of a bridal party in other weddings and seen how difficult it is when the planner is timid and unable to catch the attention of everyone, but let me tell you, Bettina is the opposite and did an AMAZING job making sure our family and bridesmaids/groomsman understood what to do during the walk-through. On the day of, the Busy Bee’s team was so attentive and did an incredible job of holding all of our vendors accountable and making sure they were on time. The morning of the wedding, I was introduced to Kristin (the bridal concierge). I didn’t fully understand what that meant and how necessary having a bridal concierge was until I met her in person! She picked up everything we needed for the day first thing in the morning, and stayed close by while we got ready to make sure I had everything I needed. It was SO great to have her with me to reassure me that the set-up was going smoothly and that everything was going perfect! She was there to answer any questions I had and communicate with Bettina while she was supervising the setup and to make sure the groom was on time. I had a few comments about my bouquet when it was first brought in, and Bettina and Kristin made sure everything was perfect and just how I wanted it to be. Bettina, Adriana, and Kristin are such an amazing team!! Our wedding would not have been the same without them, and we could not recommend them more highly!! If you are looking for a month-of coordinator (or full service planner) you will be so happy if you work with them!!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Michael · Married on 12/14/2019

Great month of plus wedding planning service

We planned our wedding from out of state and It was very helpful to have someone local to help coordinate things and help make the day run smoothly. I chose the month of plus package and had planning services start 6 weeks prior to my wedding with assistance in finding 2 vendors throughout the planning process. The day of the wedding, Busy Bees were available to coordinate everything from delivering welcome bags, picking up food for bridal parties, coordinating shuttles to church, to having a bridal concierge with me all day to help with things like steaming dresses and being with the bride all day to help coordinate whatever she might need. There are packages to suit different budgets. I recommend Busy Bees. We didn't have to worry about anything!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/23/2019

I was stress free on my wedding day!

My best advice if you’re planning a wedding is to hire Bettina and her team! While the wedding planning process was SIGNIFICANTLY less stressful knowing I could lean on Bettina with any questions or advice, nothing compares to how much better my wedding day was because of Busy Bees! By the time you’ve put in the time and energy into planning your wedding, all you should have to do is sit back and take in your special day. Bettina and my bridal concierge, Rachel, made that possible for me. They made sure everything was running smoothly, even when it definitely was not. From coordinating vendors, to adapting to a changing schedule, and running back and forth from the venue – they did it all, while I was literally sipping rose unaware of any issues.
    We were also planning our wedding from out of town, which came with its own set of challenges. Bettina was available day and night for phone calls throughout the process. She was extremely understanding and adaptive to our tight schedule when we were in Florida and needed to meet with vendors, a few of which she managed the booking and communication for. Bettina helped us book vendors including our florist who was absolutely incredible, and I never would have found without her. Ultimately I felt I had someone just as invested in our wedding day as I was, and that’s really all I could have asked for from a planner. Best money we spent. Thank you Bettina and the Busy Bees team!!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Brianna · Married on 10/19/2019

The perfect planner

I started off planning my destination wedding by myself. I’m a pretty organized person so I figured it wouldn’t be too hard. Well my hectic schedule, distance, and budget proved to be too much so I started to look for a wedding planner. I stumbled upon Busy Bee’s and got connected with Adriana and it has been smooth sailing ever since. She was exactly what I needed during this process. She was patient, kind, proactive, innovative…the list could go on and on. I worked with her for about 1 year and she was amazing from start to finish. She was very attentive to our requests and somehow managed to make sure we got everything we wanted in our tight budget. I had the PERFECT wedding day and I 100% attribute it to her. During this process I gained not only a great planner, but a friend as well. If you’re looking to hire a wedding planner, please don’t waste time looking any further. EVERYTHING you could possibly need for your big day will be taken care of by Busy Bee’s. I cannot thank Adriana enough for making my dream wedding come true.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Rochelle Sadeghi · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely incredible. Bettina and her team are amazing.

Bettina and her team are absolutely incredible! We just had our wedding on 10/19/19 at the Deering Estate in Miami. I had been working with Bettina over a year on the event. She was always on top of things, professional, and wonderful to work with. She went out of her way for us to find us the best deals, always negotiating with the vendors for us. She organized and coordinated across all of our vendors, and offered thoughtful advice along the way. She is extremely experienced in the industry and has many connections throughout South Florida. Adriana was also a pleasure to work with and was very prompt in her responses. Her team on the day of were phenomenal. Bri and the other women were right by my side and helped in every possible way to make the night a huge success. All of our guests were extremely impressed with how the wedding turned out; beautiful, special, intimate, and unique. Our vendors even mentioned to us that they really enjoyed working with Bettina. I highly recommend her for planning any event. I will absolutely stay in touch if we plan to host any other event in the future.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Yarelis

Yarelis Yaya Obregon · Married on 09/11/2019

Best Money Spent!

The ladies of Busy Bees deserve every single award in the book! They are the real MVP's for weddings and should be part of every brides wedding budget.
    I had the absolute pleasure of working with Adriana as my "day of coordinator" she was contracted to help me 6 weeks before our wedding date but was answering every question, every step of the way. She recommended stellar vendors and gave me helpful tips long before her 6 weeks even started.
    On the days leading up to our wedding, Adriana had become my best friend. My go- to for all things wedding!! She solved every problem that came her way, and some without even letting me know. She made this process so smooth and so stress free. WE LOVE HER!!
    On the day of the wedding.. everything was PERFECTION! Kristin, my "bridal concierge" was the sweetest person. She did everything to make our morning special. From getting the girls breakfast, to helping me surprise the groom with morning treats.. she even went to get my dad breakfast and coffee. She helped me with my dress in the bathroom, gave me water, fed me.. she just made sure everything was perfect and in order. Again.. best friend for the day! When we got to the venue, I was sad to say bye to Kristin but was introduced to Bri; another angel from Busy Bees. She was always by my side, helping me with my dress, feeding me, helping me walk around and take photos. Every single person I interacted with from Busy Bees made my heart smile.
    I want brides to know that unexpected things will happen, problems will rise on your big day.. it rained (outdoor venue), our officiant was late, family was sick.. but everything was perfect, and I owe it all to the amazing vendors and to the incredible team at Busy Bees. This is by far, the best money spent.

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to the incredible, patient, sweet, caring, and loving team at Busy Bees.

We love you!!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Alena

Alena Ruben · Married on 07/06/2019

Best decision ever

So let me start off by saying that I absolutely did not think I needed a planner for our wedding day. I work in the event world and had everything taken care of. My family insisted I hire a day of so to please them I started searching for a planner. I have worked with SEVERAL planners throughout my career and have never been blown away. I met Bettina at a networking event and instantly knew if I was going to have anyone there day of it would be her. During the planning process Bettina was always so quick with replies and always had an answer. As I was checking into my hotel to start the weekend, I was informed from the venue that something timing wise was not going to work. I went into full “zilla mode” and was starting to re arrange my entire wedding. Within a few hours, Bettina had everything handled and we were able to go on as originally planned.

Day of, Bettina showed up with an absolute DREAM TEAM of assistants. Always 10 steps ahead of any thought that pops into your mind, so calming and just all around on it. Waking up to everything neatly packed in my hotel room was the icing on the cake. Not only did I get to enjoy my wedding day (stress free) but so did my bridal party and family which I think is invaluable.

Hiring Busy Bee for our wedding was by far the best decision we made.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Paschall · Married on 06/15/2019

Helped make this legit the best day ever for us!

I cannot be more happy with my choice! Adriana was such a pleasure to work with. Not only was she incredibly patient, but she kept me on top of everything!! I really liked the vendor selection they provided, but most importantly I changed things up quite a bit with them, yet she still kept me on pace with everything. My ideas for my wedding were all over the place, however she somehow made everything come to life but even more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed of. Thank you soo much for everything!!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Ilya

Ilya Tatarov · Married on 05/11/2019

Fantastic!

...my wife and I ( wife to be at the time ), started planning our wedding months in advance. Found the perfect venue - a great florist - fantastic Dj and photographer ( both of whom are close friends ), we had it all figured out! We put ourselves under impression that we are all good to go and it will be a super easy night and everything will go as planned. After sharing the good news with a few friends we kept getting the same feedback “ don’t do it on your own, get a wedding planner “! At first, I was hesitant to do so, I have many years experience in hospitality, I know how to run events...then it hit me - I am not running the event! Jessica ( wife ) - decided to look around for a wedding planner, she’s extremely precise and did extensive research to find just what we were looking for. We stumbled upon Bettina and her company Busy Bee, gave her a shot. Once we arranged a meeting and had our first sit down, I felt a huge rock lifted off my chest, the three of bonded fantastically, she understood where we were coming from and what we wanted. In months leading up to the big day, Bettina made efforts to reach out to us a number of times, randomly, just to make sure we are doing good and to check up on any new ideas, changes, and such. Such behavior gave both Jessica and I loads of confidence - it truly showed that she cared, and was not in it just for a quick pay check. Fast forward to the day of the wedding. My anxiety is over the moon, and I am patiently waiting for Bettina to meet us for a final walk thru / rehearsal ( we showed up an hour early to hit the bar ). Within the first 10 minutes - my anxiety departed and suddenly I was more relaxed about the big day. During the day of the wedding, I felt like she was a good friend helping me out more then a wedding planner - in the best way possible (the girl can tie a bow tie like a champ - I can’t even tie my shoes ). The confidence in her work carries over to the bride and groom, which is the most important thing that one can have. Her attention to detail before the ceremony ever began, truly made my day special ( mind you again, I come from hospitality, and freak out about everything that can potentially go sour ). I decided to be “ that guy “ who did a property survey a few hours before the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception - and found myself appalled that everything was prepared and organized above and beyond. I of course had a few little questions here and there, however, before I was finished with my question, she had an answer and was 5 steps ahead. We are truly lucky to have found Bettina and her wonderful staff, our wedding would not have been the same carefree, organized, and simply fun - if it would not be for them!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Ayelet · Married on 03/31/2019

Busy Bees and Adriana are AMAZING!

I can't say enough great things about Busy Bees and especially about my planner Adriana, whose dedication and professionalism are absolutely outstanding.

As with many people, I was on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, but it was the best wedding-planning decision I made. I found out about Busy Bees as my parents ran into the CEO Bettina at the venue and instantly suggested I contact Busy Bees. When I finally called, from the get-go, Busy Bees understood that I was working with a tight budget and worked to accommodate me.

Once I decided to hire Busy Bees I worked with Adriana, and everything started to come together. We planned the wedding in just over four months, so Adriana got to work right away, and put some order into the process I'd been running from abroad. She suggested wonderful vendors and worked with the vendors I had already chosen myself. Adriana was super available, even though she has a busy schedule, and always spoke to me with a smile and showing excitement about the process and my choices. She made the stressful moments fun, all while excelling at making it all happen-- and making it all happen well. I kid you not when I say I don't think there was ever a moment when Adriana took longer than 45 minutes to call or text back, and most of the time I was able to reach her with my requests and (sometimes) nervous musings immediately. She spent countless hours with me on the phone and text, working one on one with me to plan the wedding. Meanwhile, a friend of mine who spent at least double on her wedding planner reported it was impossible to reach her planner. Ha! She should have hired Adriana at Busy Bees!

Once we got down to picking vendors, Adriana took all the stress away by helping me negotiate better prices and dealing with the tricky moments.

On top of that, she was a genuine pleasure to work with, super fun to spend time with (which is important, after all, because planning your wedding should be fun!) and showed genuine care that my wedding would be as perfect as possible. She was cool and calm under pressure, and savy and professional all the way through.

On the day of the wedding, Adriana was there making sure everything went according to plan. Even when there was a hiccup with one of the vendors (isin't there always that one??) she helped us smooth out the process after the wedding and get our money back.

Case in point to how amazing my planner was: at one point, due to the setup of the venue I had a view from the bridal suite of the preparations. I could see that the tables for the lounge chairs we had ordered were placed together, not slightly apart, as I had wanted. Minor detail, I know, but it was important to me. Most people would not notice, would forget about this. Then I saw Adriana, without me saying anything, moving the tables so they were just so. She had remembered this tiny little detail and made sure it was just perfect! I was (and still am) amazed. That's the level of attention she had.

Busy Bees is truly a class act, and Adriana would be an asset to any bride and groom to plan their big day. I can't say enough good things!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Sari · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing!!!!!!

10 Stars!!!! All I can say is wow! Busy Bee's Events FAR exceeded my expectations. I had a very big wedding (240 people) and planning it could have been a nightmare (especially because I sometimes have anxiety and can be a control freak). People always talk about how stressful planning a wedding is and Bettina completely removed that aspect. My friends that are already married couldn't believe how happy and chill I was throughout the whole process! Planning can actually be fun! I chose Busy Bee's Events and went with the full term planning option. It was the best decision I could have made. She started out with by making a fully detailed budget spreadsheet which made everything so easy- I barely had to think about it. She also was able to get deals with vendors and had things included in contracts that I never would have thought of! Even if you're worried about budget, I really recommend hiring Busy Bee's and working the budget around it. I would never have been able to enjoy the planning process without them. It's so obvious that Bettina and her team love what they do. She made me feel like my big day was the most important event she's ever worked. The team made my big day spectacular. People always warn you that things will go wrong on your wedding day, literally nothing that I know of went wrong! It was absolutely perfect. Bettina is so organized and well-versed in weddings, she keeps everyone on their "A game" and her team allowed me to be free of worry and just enjoy my big day. It was the most fun I've ever had. Hiring her was by far the best choice I made in the wedding planning process. The week before when most brides are scrambling, I got to relax and enjoy the time with my (almost) husband!! For future brides, all I can say is that this can get stressful- do yourself a favor use Busy Bee's so you can just be happy and enjoy the process. They are amazing!!! My wedding was the best day of my life and there's no way I could have pulled it together the way these ladies did!!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Nina · Married on 03/10/2019

Incredible for admittedly particular bride

Bee and her bees (Adriana, Cat, and Bri in particular) were invaluable in planning our wedding this past weekend at the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens.

Bee was with us for nearly 18 months ensuring everything went to plan, and had back up Plans B-E. Despite some challenges (an unpredictable venue, every changing weather, etc.), Bee helped us execute a beautiful wedding.

Could not have done it without her and her team!

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 02/09/2019

Best decision I ever made

It’s hard to put into words the impact my decision to hire Bettina and her team for my big day was. Infact, I can’t even think of the alternative!! Bettina is the real deal and she and her team blew is all away. She loves what she does and it’s obvious regarding her work ethic, expertise, customer service, and professionalism. My wedding day was the most incredible, magical, and dare I say it .... easy going day and that’s only because of Busy Bees. All I had to do was show up, get glammed, drink some bubbly, and follow Bettina and her team’s lead! This allowed me the breathing room to enjoy every second of the day, have fun with my girls, and soak up every moment with my groom. Bettina has everything and everyone covered and rolls with her own Busy Bee squad. Bettina assigned my girls and I our own personal assistant, and she did the same for the guys. Kelsey was fabulous... she was relaxed, bubbly and she did everything from order our lunch, find me iced tea, help my bridesmaid with a dress stain, and carry the train of my dress around during photos. Just having her there with us was a stress reliever. The Busy Bee girls all wear little fanny packs with literally everything you could need (like emergency deodorant and a lip stick touch up!!). Bettina herself is incredibly organized, highly professional, and very experienced. I leaned on her a lot during my planning for advice and suggestions, and I don’t know what I would have done without that. She knows all of the little things I never even knew or considered, and the value of that is priceless for it made our night so perfect. She also puts together your welcome bags and she let me ship all the items to her, which she then creates, and drops off at the hotels free of charge. She followed up with me many times before the wedding to make sure our timeline and vision worked well and she mapped out the day in 5 minute increments and made sure we stuck to the schedule. She and her team stayed until almost the very end of the night, handing out glow sticks, and passing the tip money out to our vendors. One moment that sticks out in my head is when Jay and I were in the Yichud (10 minute break after the ceremony) and my feet were killing me and I go “does anyone know where my flat shoes—“ and without skipping a beat Bettina says “they are already under your table waiting for you”. SHE IS THE BEST!!!!!! Do you want to be stress free on your wedding day? The obvious answer is YES!!! I would use Bettina Busy Bee’s Events over and over.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Ashley Rosa · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing wedding planner!

We worked with Bettina from Busy Bee's events for a year on our wedding and it was definitely the best decision we could have made! She helped us find the best vendors from florist to photographer to band. Including getting quotes from multiple companies to ensure we always got the best price and value. She also set up multiple vendor meetings both with and without us to ensure everything was exactly as we envisioned! She is always so responsive via text or email and makes you feel like you are her top priority even though she is busy working on a wedding every weekend. She kept everything super organized and made sure we were always updated. No matter our request she made it happen! And the day of her and her team were great, taking care of all the details and making sure everything went smoothly! We are so thankful for all her help and I know our wedding would not have been as amazing as it was without her!

Sent on 02/01/2019
  • mayra

mayra · Married on 12/08/2018

Adri to the rescue 🐝

In the beginning of my wedding planning experience, I was convinced I can handle a 180+ guest wedding without a day of coordinator. With ONLY 3 weeks left to the BIG day, reality kicked in and I went into partial panic mode. I say “partial” because Adriana came to my rescue before I became what i feared most...BRIDEZILLA! She took on the role as our day of coordinator with minimal time to prepare and in less than 24 hours already had an itinerary prepared for us!!!! (Multiple versions of the itinerary to be exact)! Adriana’s expertise in the wedding industry was exactly what we needed because neither myself or my now husband knew of all the little details that can get overlooked. Nor did we realize how important and difficult it can be to keep everyone on schedule. We didn’t consider how big of a factor “time” plays when planning things such as a “first look” or “room reveal” or even how much time bustling my dress would take us. Adriana really exceeded our expectations and did an amazing job keeping tabs on all the vendors. Our church coordinator was difficult to get a hold of and Adriana took extreme measures, to say the least, to get a hold of her and make sure we were all on the same page. Adriana truly alleviated me from wedding day stress. She even made sure I was eating/ drinking the whole time and simply enjoying the moment :)

Ultimately without her our big day would not have been as wonderful as it was and she truly did do the most to ensure things were running smoothly and on time. We’d hire her again if we had another wedding (hah) and would gladly recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for professional help.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/24/2018

I couldn't have done it without Bettina

Bettina and her team kept me sane on my wedding day and the 6 weeks leading up to it. Although i didn't use them for planning, and used them for coordination, their presence on our wedding day was vital for success. 3 of them show up and each have a distinct job on the wedding day.... one was with me all day, one with my groom, and Bettina was at our venue making sure everything was being set up to my specifications. My advice: HIRE THEM because it's worth every penny of your sanity when there's so much going on!!! it was also very helpful to have them, because everything we ordered for the wedding, getting ready, etc. was stored at Bettina's house so my tiny 1 bedroom apt seemed less cluttered. She also stuffed my hotel bags, steamed my bridesmaid robes, etc. So many little things you don't necessarily want to do when you're about to host guests!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 10/20/2018

More than a planner a friend throughout the process!

The busy 🐝 behind the scenes 👰🏼🤵🏻❤️ Bettina is truly THE BEST! from the beginning we just clicked and we planned the wedding of my dreams. Flawless communication and always there when I needed someone to vent too about it all! , in the end everything turned out perfectly! From all my decor to my OCD notes and boxes she handles everything without breaking a sweat & traveled and made every a point meant seamless with asking all the right questions I forgot to even think of!! As a planner Miss Bettina is professional, fun, organized, personable and absolutely the best out there! Thank you also to Adriana and the assistants helping me stay relaxed calm and hydrated the day of! I’m truly blessed and fateful I chose Busy Bee's Events for my wedding! Javier & I thank you for everything! She deserves this review and more!!!! Miss you already! 😘

Sent on 10/29/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2018

Hiring Bettina and her team is the best decision I ever made with my wedding. They made the day go seamless, stress free and were such an incredible addition to the wedding process. Bettina is professional, organized and amazing at her job! Her team are equally amazing and having Chey in my bridal suite made my whole day of getting ready to walking down the aisle so much fun. If you are thinking to hire a wedding planner/day of coordinator just DO it, you will be so happy you did and make sure it is Busy Bee!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Elaine · Married on 09/14/2018

If there were more than 5 stars, I’d give it to her and her amazing team. Bettina and her assistant Adriana are the planners you need next to you on your big day. They are so unbelievably professional and calm, and will always support your ideas giving you their own. I feel like Bettina was more than my planner, she was one of the people I’d communicate with the most for over a year so as happy as I am to see how amazing my wedding day was, I am also sad to see her go. Thank you so much Bettina for being the best planner a girl with huge dreams could ask for. You truly are one of a kind!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Thais · Married on 08/18/2018

Bettina aka Busy Bee is the best! :) She was our full service planner from start to finish. She is always available when you need her, very attentive and timely. My husband and I had a very elaborate destination wedding and she was there to guide us and help us through every step. I have worked in the event and service industry for my entire life and Bettina is not only super sweet but she gets s**t done! Bettina Bee is the Bees Knees :) You don't need to look anywhere else!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

Bettina and her team are absolutely amazing and professional! Throughout the entire process, she was prompt in returning phone calls and email with myself and the other vendors, thorough in her explanations to help guide with decision making, patient and understanding with the many changes and challenges along the way and offered great suggestions to make the day easy and personalized. She did this all with a great attitude and for the best and most fair rate in town. Not one detail was missed and the entire wedding was perfect! My guests even commented with how organized and flawless all the events flowed and it’s all thanks to Busy Bee's! I am so grateful and highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Jillian · Married on 05/04/2018

Bettina exceeded all of our expectations in every aspect possible! From day one, she provided us with the peace of mind that we needed to know that we can handle the entire wedding process. Bettina provided amazing recommendations for vendors and assisted with coordinating them ALL. She coordinated a perfect timeline, and ensured everything was right on schedule. Bettina was always available to meet, text, or phone calls. She was always professional and by the end, truly felt like friend. She provides the best advice and was always able to jump in a help me out. Bettina made sure that our wedding day and the entire process leading up to it was seamless. There are honestly not enough words of praise and gratitude that I could use to express our thankfulness to her, and her amazing bridal assistants on the day-of. Not a single detail was forgotten. I cannot imagine planning a wedding without her services. Thank you, Bettina, for making our wedding beyond perfect!

Sent on 05/17/2018