EBJ Events

Hollywood, FL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

EBJ Events was created by Jessyca Canal, to help create a stress free planning service for clients. Her team combines for years of experience in planning and executing events. Their vision is to provide their clients with prompt responses, attention to details, knowledge of the field and care for your special event. They work with all types of budgets and know the right vendors for your event. They definitely promise excellence in their work. Feel free to contact us directly at 305-333-8878 or info@ebjevents.com.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Joana
    Joana E. Married on 07/03/2022

Amazing team!

Jess and her team are AMAZING! They are on top of everything and making sure you are not stressed on your wedding day! Throughout the month of the wedding and especially the week of the wedding, Jess kept telling me that everything will be fine and not to stress. I can tell you that I was in shock with myself the day of my wedding because I was extremely relaxed and not worried about one thing! I highly recommend Jess and her team to any bride that is looking for a wedding planner because they will make sure everything is organized and you will have the most beautiful wedding!!
  • Carolina
    Carolina E. Married on 06/18/2022

Marite is the best!!馃

EBJ was the best decision! Marite was a fantastic planner. She was very professional! Quick to respond to all my texts, emails and calls. She helped me feel confident and relaxed when things got challenging. Any issues that came up she took care of. The wedding really did run so smoothly thanks to her and her team. She was able to coordinate everything with all the vendors. Highly Recommended!
  • Isa
    Isa P. Married on 05/29/2022

Absolutely Amazing

I can鈥檛 express how grateful I am to have found EBJ and Jess for my wedding planning. Jess and her team were incredible on the day and helped everything go so smoothly. My husband and I started working with her in 2020 to plan for a wedding two years away. I am in in grad school so I did not have a flexible schedule to plan a wedding and Jess really worked with me so I could plan everything in the time that I did have. She was so efficient that we hired all our vendors more than 10 months out from the wedding date. We had our monthly calls over the course of 2 years that really reassured me that everything was doing well.

When you are a EBJ bride you get so much access to Jess鈥檚 amazing wedding events and raffles. I can鈥檛 even remember how many discounts I won, and I know we saved money because of her connections. Working with Jess really makes you feel special during the whole wedding process.

On the day of the wedding Jess and her team took care of everything. I did not have to worry about a single thing on the timeline. I was able to just enjoy the wedding. The team of Taylor, Olivia, T鈥檃rra and Liz were incredible and attentive. They made such we had food and water throughout the whole event. Taylor and Olivia came to the hotel where the bridal party was getting ready and made sure all the details made it to the venue and organized everything while Jess was at the venue. We had a last-minute change of plans because of rain and the team worked so hard so everything was switched quickly and was executed beautifully.

If you are still looking for an event planner, look no further! I highly recommend EBJ and wouldn鈥檛 have our day go any other way.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Meredith & Tomas
    20 photos 路 01/27/2018

The Vibe DJs The Vibe DJs Wedding DJs

Every couple's dream is to feel like a guest at their own wedding, after working with Events By Jess, we've noticed that this is part of their DNA. Jess will take care of you in all scales of the operation to make sure that you cross all your T's and dot all your I's for your big day. She will single-handedly bring everything together the way you envisioned it to be, and help you define what your day will look like.

Hair & Makeup By, Ali Hair & Makeup By, Ali Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jessica has been great to work with. She is an expert wedding planner and one of kind. It is always great to work with her and her clients.

Carl Charles Entertainment Carl Charles Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with several wedding planners but none comes close to Events by Jess. She is perfection in this industry and just to be in her presence is lesson on how things should be done. I look forward to our continue success with Events By Jess, Miami and South Florida number ONE Wedding Planner.

Hollywood, FL, 33025
Location of (EBJ Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding