Hollywood, FL 33025 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 63
  • Real Weddings 1

About EBJ Events

EBJ Events was created by Jessyca Canal, to help create a stress free planning service for clients. Her team combines for years of experience in planning and executing events. Their vision is to provide their clients with prompt responses, attention to details, knowledge of the field and care for your special event. They work with all types of budgets and know the right vendors for your event. They definitely promise excellence in their work. Feel free to contact us directly at 305-333-8878 or info@ebjevents.com.

Other couples have also viewed

• Varoca Weddings & Events
janellifinals 581 51 730802 160722018648719
janellifinals 41 51 730802 160722018715208
janellifinals 213 51 730802 160722018865627
EBJ Events
playalargodestinationweddingphotographermiamiweddingphotographer 7498 51 730802 160722007013162
EBJ Events
playalargodestinationweddingphotographermiamiweddingphotographer 6826 51 730802 160722007722212
EBJ Events
playalargodestinationweddingphotographermiamiweddingphotographer 7908 51 730802 160722007432574
EBJ Events
playalargodestinationweddingphotographermiamiweddingphotographer 9743 51 730802 160722006613423
EBJ Events
playalargodestinationphotographermiamiphotographer 9636 2 51 730802 160722006854830
EBJ Events
playalargodestinationweddingphotographermiamiweddingphotographer 6638 51 730802 160722006434998
EBJ Events
dbatista photography nicole vasil and anthony wedding 972 51 730802 160721993278119
EBJ Events
dbatista photography nicole vasil and anthony wedding 210 51 730802 160721993294921
EBJ Events
dbatista photography nicole vasil and anthony wedding 321 1 51 730802 160721993290334
EBJ Events
dbatista photography nicole vasil and anthony wedding 404 51 730802 160721993296168
EBJ Events
dbatista photography nicole vasil and anthony wedding 956 51 730802 160721993294512
4dc330185b0991f3 1458014571643 image
beaenrique wedding2020 015 51 730802 160722039722287

Photos 61 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

119 Reviews for EBJ Events

• Joana

Joana E. · Getting married on 07/03/2022

Amazing team!

Jess and her team are AMAZING! They are on top of everything and making sure you are not stressed on your wedding day! Throughout the month of the wedding and especially the week of the wedding, Jess kept telling me that everything will be fine and not to stress. I can tell you that I was in shock with myself the day of my wedding because I was extremely relaxed and not worried about one thing! I highly recommend Jess and her team to any bride that is looking for a wedding planner because they will make sure everything is organized and you will have the most beautiful wedding!!

Sent on 04/12/2021

Megan P. · Getting married on 12/03/2021

AMAZING Wedding Planner and Team

Jess and her team are AMAZING! She came very highly recommended by our couple friends and we are so happy we chose to have Jess and her team by our side through the whole process. Planning a wedding is no small task and planning a wedding during COVID is especially difficult. To make matters more challenging, we were indecisive (especially me lol sorry Jess). All we knew with confidence was that we did not want to have a traditional wedding and we also wanted to make it a weekend experience! With that said, there were a ton of logistics, 4 different venues, 2 days of events, random requests for our vendors, and many last minute details. We actually changed our mind on the venue for the ceremony multiple times, but Jess gently guided me through it all. She even popped out her precious twins during this time! She never missed a beat even when she was going through pregnancy and entering motherhood. Also, when she saw the venue we were originally looking at for our reception, she nipped that in the bud! She said that she was just playing devil's advocate but I knew she was just looking out for us. She ended up sending me a quote for another venue we had never even thought about. We ended up going with the venue she recommended and I'm SO happy we did. It was definitely a game changer and we did not sacrifice the aesthetics of the wedding that I was looking for; not to mention it was wayyy better on our budget. When it came to crunch time (almost a month out from our big day) she was firm and straightforward with me which I desperately needed! She texted me a few links to items I needed for the wedding and she just said, "here, I sent you the link, buy this." She not only picked up on my style and knew what I would like, but she also made it super easy for me; it was exactly what I needed. And Jess shines day of! On the morning of my wedding, I felt comfortable and relaxed. At that point, I felt that the rest of the day was out of my hands. All the planning was done and we had arrived on the big day. And I felt so confident in Jess and that she was going to take care of everything. Not only did I feel like the day was going to run smoothly but I felt like Jess took care of me and Mike; I felt like she protected us. She made sure we ate, she made sure we got our drinks, she made sure we got everything we wanted and all the photos we wanted; even photos or moments I didn't even think I wanted I now have them to cherish forever thanks to Jess. She went above and beyond! During the wedding, my husband and I made our rounds, greeted our guests and checked in on them throughout the night; and in this environment where we make sure our guests are taken care of, Jess was taking care of us. Just as our couple friends recommended Jess to us, I am recommending Jess to you. You will not regret it!

Sent on 03/22/2021

Enrique · Getting married on 10/02/2021

EBJ is the real deal!

My wife and I were one of those couples that had to pay for the majority of our wedding... for the first few months we tried to do everything on our own, and it quickly became very difficult and time consuming. We did some research and found EBJ. Their reviews were flawless, so we decided to see it for ourselves. Now that our wedding is done.... They are worth every penny, and they are one of the best decisions we made. The reviews are true, Jess and her team are awesome!! We actually enjoyed the planning process and the whole wedding experience, including the day of. If you're going to invest in your big day, this is a great start.

Sent on 03/05/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

EBJ Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• The Vibe DJs
    The Vibe DJs Wedding DJs

Every couple's dream is to feel like a guest at their own wedding, after working with Events By Jess, we've noticed that this is part of their DNA. Jess will take care of you in all scales of the operation to make sure that you cross all your T's and dot all your I's for your big day. She will single-handedly bring everything together the way you envisioned it to be, and help you define what your day will look like.

• Hair & Makeup By, Ali Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jessica has been great to work with. She is an expert wedding planner and one of kind. It is always great to work with her and her clients.

• Carl Charles Entertainment
    Carl Charles Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with several wedding planners but none comes close to Events by Jess. She is perfection in this industry and just to be in her presence is lesson on how things should be done. I look forward to our continue success with Events By Jess, Miami and South Florida number ONE Wedding Planner.

• Hollywood, FL, 33025 See on map