Hollywood, FL 33025 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 57
  • Real Weddings 1

About EBJ Events

Events by Jess was created by Jessyca Canal, to help create a stress free planning service for clients. Her team combines for years of experience in planning and executing events. Their vision is to provide their clients with prompt responses, attention to details, knowledge of the field and care for your special event. They work with all types of budgets and know the right vendors for your event. They definitely promise excellence in their work. Feel free to contact us directly at 305-333-8878 or info@eventsbyjessyca.com.

• Vintage Glam Events

108 Reviews for EBJ Events

• Danielle

Danielle Zelinski · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Wonderful experience!

Jess was wonderful! I'm not the type that had been planning my wedding since I was 7 and I only had vague ideas about what I wanted. I work full time as an attorney so I also didn't have much time for pinteresting and researching mason jars. It saved me so much stress having Jess. We did a monthly call and she made lists of what I should be doing that month, kept track of all the expenses, and recommended vendors. There were so many things involved that I would never even have thought of. She was always responsive and had good advice navigating all the wedding etiquette questions. She understood my vision right away even from my nondescript ideas. She was there the day of and made sure everything ran smoothly and on time. If anything went wrong I certainly didn't know about it. She was not only phenomenal at her job, she's also just a great person that I genuinely enjoyed having around throughout this whole process. My wedding was everything I had hoped it would be and more, and all within the budget we set out at the beginning. I can't imagine how stressful it would have been without her. If you are on the fence about getting a planner, I can tell you this was the best investment. You probably actually end up saving money with all the problems you'll avoid. The best!!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Enrique H · Getting married on 10/02/2021

EBJ is the real deal!

My wife and I were one of those couples that had to pay for the majority of our wedding... for the first few months we tried to do everything on our own, and it quickly became very difficult and time consuming. We did some research and found EBJ. Their reviews were flawless, so we decided to see it for ourselves. Now that our wedding is done.... They are worth every penny, and they are one of the best decisions we made. The reviews are true, Jess and her team are awesome!! We actually enjoyed the planning process and the whole wedding experience, including the day of. If you're going to invest in your big day, this is a great start.

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Janelli

Janelli Perez · Married on 03/14/2020

You NEED to hire her and her team!

You NEED to hire her! I would not have made it through my wedding day without Jess. She was the best vendor I booked for my entire wedding. Without her I would not have hired other amazing vendors, all of whom made my wedding day amazing. I had spent about a month researching wedding vendors, making a comprehensive chart to show what each included in their packages and their prices. Jess was by far the most reasonably priced AND did the most. What really made me decide to go with her was the fact that she worked with me from the day I hired her, has a comprehensive wedding planning website that gives you a checklist of what you need to get done month by month or week by week and she goes over all of it with you and makes sure you're on track and helps you get through all of it (because wedding planning is no joke! you have to stay on top of it!) along with your budget, contacts list, timeline, just like literally everything you need to stay organized is on her website. The week of the wedding and especially the day she was SO on top of everything making sure it was all perfect. There were so many times that day where I though "I would have never known to do that, or things wouldn't have gone this way" if I wouldn't have had Jess there with me. She even pinned my wedding dress' bustle back up after my husband stepped on it while drunkenly dancing at the reception! She has this magically little fanny pack that is basically Mary Poppins bag of wedding day goodies. She even took out scissors to cut the little threads coming off my dress. Just little details like that make you realize what an amazing wedding planner she is! Her and her team collected all the decor and gifts from my wedding and placed them back in my hotel room so that I didn't have to worry about a thing! I recommended her to my friend who's wedding was two months before mine and she LOVED her as well. All of my wedding party and family also said how amazing she was and on top of everything. Again, I can't recommend her enough

Sent on 04/20/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

EBJ Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• The Vibe DJs
    The Vibe DJs Wedding DJs

Every couple's dream is to feel like a guest at their own wedding, after working with Events By Jess, we've noticed that this is part of their DNA. Jess will take care of you in all scales of the operation to make sure that you cross all your T's and dot all your I's for your big day. She will single-handedly bring everything together the way you envisioned it to be, and help you define what your day will look like.

• Hair & Makeup By, Ali Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jessica has been great to work with. She is an expert wedding planner and one of kind. It is always great to work with her and her clients.

• Carl Charles Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with several wedding planners but none comes close to Events by Jess. She is perfection in this industry and just to be in her presence is lesson on how things should be done. I look forward to our continue success with Events By Jess, Miami and South Florida number ONE Wedding Planner.

• Hollywood, FL, 33025 See on map