Hair and Makeup I DO

Pompano Beach, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hair and Makeup I DO is an award-winning wedding hair and makeup team based in Coral Springs, Florida. Specializing in bridal hairstyling and both traditional and airbrush makeup applications, the team is known for highly personalized bridal styling as well as enhancing every bride’s best features. With over ten years of experience in the industry, Hair and Makeup I DO creates and provides a calm but enjoyable atmosphere while working with patience and attention to detail.

Experience
Natalie Lavin founded Hair and Makeup I DO with a dream that every woman should look and feel beautiful. She is a graduate of Florida State University and holds a degree in makeup and hair styling from The Paul Mitchell School. She was trained by world-famous instructors in the hair and makeup industry including Martin Parsons and MAC Pro Instructor Fred Vellon.

Services offered
Hair and Makeup I DO offers consultations and hair and makeup trials prior to the event, and on-site hair and makeup on the day of the wedding. Their team of multiple stylists can provide beauty services for groups of all sizes. The company's hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts
  • Updos/styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Eye makeup

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Gabriella H. Married on 02/19/2022

Highly Recommend

Natalie and her team were absolutely amazing! They made us all look and feel beautiful. My hair and make up still looked perfect by the end of the night. Natalie was professional, responsive, and so sweet! I highly recommend using Hair & Makeup I Do for any event at which you want to look and feel your best!
  • O
    Olivia C. Married on 12/12/2021

Amazing h&mu team!

Natalie and her team were absolutely incredible! I had SO many girls getting their hair and makeup done, and the team was super efficient and so talented. All my girls LOVED their looks and felt super glam! My bridal hair and makeup was also absolute perfection and just flawless. I will say I’m pretty picky when it comes to getting my hair and makeup professionally done, but Natalie (makeup guru) and Vanessa (hair queen) did not disappoint at all! They made me feel beautiful and nailed the exact look I was going for. Thanks so much for making me so glam on my big day!!
  • Yesenia
    Yesenia R. Married on 11/06/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Natalie and her team were amazing! She did my hair and makeup for both my engagement photos and my wedding. I'm typically not someone who wears a lot of makeup but she was able to do a beautiful natural look which is exactly what I wanted. My hair was perfect and lasted all night. She was very easy to communicate with and she also made my bridesmaid, mom, and flower girls look stunning. I highly recommend her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

58 photos · 02/09/2020
  • NICOLE & STEVEN
    36 photos · 12/01/2018

Michelle Lawson Photography Michelle Lawson Photography Wedding Photographers

Hair and Makeup I DO is hands down, AMAZING!!! They always run on time or early and for photography, that is a major plus!! I love with all my heart working with this amazing team!!!

Emily Harris Photography Emily Harris Photography Wedding Photographers

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Poirier Wedding Photography Poirier Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Natalie and her team are true professionals. They really listen to their clients and their work is flawless.

Coral Springs Pompano Beach, FL, 33065
Location of (Hair and Makeup I DO)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding