Hair and Makeup I DO Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Maria Married on 08/14/2021

A dream come true

The bride is really hard to please she’s a nightmare and she loved the makeup!!! I’m such a happy maid of honor
    Mystique M. Married on 08/14/2021

Makeup and hair !!

As the bride being super picky and nervous, I couldn’t be happier!!! The girls were so kind, professional and beyond patient! I didn’t want my makeup to look to intense so my groom would like it. Perfect glam. Thank you!!!!
  • Leigh
    Leigh W. Married on 06/13/2021

Fabulous makeup artist

Natalie did an AMAZING job on my wedding day makeup! She is super talented! I am very very picky about my makeup-I was actually planning to do it myself but I didn't want to stress about it the day of. This was my first time getting my makeup done professionally and she exceeded all expectations. I went for a trial before and I would recommend doing that so you can go over exactly what you want. My wedding photos turned out flawless and her makeup does last all day and night. Thank you Natalie!!
  • Maite
    Maite M. Married on 12/12/2020

Awesome Make up and hair do!!!

I was very nervous, she was so patient with me and everything looked fantasticI really like her work.
  • Doreen
    Doreen A. Married on 12/05/2020

A dream hair and makeup experience!

Absolutely no words for how amazing Natalie and her team were. They made us look so stunning, (me and two bridesmaids) and listened to all my requests for my preferences, and put into words what I couldn’t describe. She was so wonderful to work with, and I was so relaxed on my wedding day. I have never felt prettier- I would hire Natalie and her team a hundred times if I could- it truly was a dream experience and perfect. And my hair and makeup lasted all night long!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 12/05/2020

Amazing!

WOW!!! From start to end, Natalie and her team are beyond fabulous!!! Natalie has an eye for perfection. I trusted her 100% on everything from makeup to hair and I could not be any happier! My bridal party absolutely loved her team and their work!! On the day of the wedding, Natalie and her team delivered nothing but the best! We all had so much fun getting ready and glamming up !! I would highly recommend this team over and over again to anyone having a special event !!!
  • Marilyn
    Marilyn G. Married on 10/10/2020

THE BEST! 10-10-2020

I’m so lucky I found Natalie! I HIGHLY recommend Hair Makeup I DO for your wedding day. She did an amazing job. I could not have been happier. Natalie and her team are down to earth personalities made the day that much more enjoyable for my family, bridesmaid, and myself.
    Natalie is, not only an excellent makeup artist and hair stylist, but she also goes above and beyond! She is very responsive, professional, kindhearted and accommodating.
    I was glowing in our wedding pictures and video!
    I am thoroughly satisfied with her work on me and the girls and thankful that everything turned out perfectly.
    Thank you for making my day so special! Marilyn and Joe 10-10-2020
    Chelsie K. Married on 06/27/2020

10 out of 10 would recommend

Hair and Makeup I Do was recommended to us by our wedding planner and I am so glad we went with them! On the day of our wedding, Natalie and her team showed up to our venue and did such an amazing job. They did hair and makeup for myself, my six bridesmaids, and my mom. Gigi made our makeup look very clean and natural while working with everyone’s individual needs. I chose three hairstyles for my bridesmaids to choose from. Vanessa helped them make sure they were choosing a hairstyle that worked best for their individual hair in this hot, humid south Florida June weather. Natalie did my bridal makeup and hair and did such a beautiful job in making me look and feel my best on my special day. I will definitely recommend Hair and Makeup I Do to all of my friends!
  • Jessica
    Jessica U. Married on 06/08/2020

So glad I booked Hair and Makeup I Do for my wedding!

It was wonderful to work with Natalie and her team! I was worried about finding a hair and makeup artist who could accommodate 13 of us for my 12pm wedding, but that was not a problem for these ladies! We were all finished with plenty of time to spare for some getting dressed photos, and everyone looked gorgeous! My hair and makeup were stunning. I highly recommend booking your event hair and makeup with Natalie and her crew.
  • Sara
    Sara S. Married on 02/09/2020

Best Vendor Decision I made for my Wedding

Natalie and her team was truly amazing! They were on time, professional, fun, relaxed, and very good at hair and makeup! I would recommend Hair and Makeup I DO to anyone looking for an amazing team for their wedding day!
  • Marsha
    Marsha G. Married on 12/14/2019

Best hair and make up team in town!

Thank you Natalie and your team for making me feel like the most beautiful bride and for making my bridal party and our moms look and feel beautiful! We also had so much fun getting ready with all of you!
    Thanks for your professionalism, being at my house on time and for being able to make everything happen on time for about 20 women!!
    You guys rock! Thank you!!
    Brittany Married on 11/23/2019

Felt beautiful on my wedding day!

Natalie and her team were perfect. They made me and my girls look and feel incredible! Highly recommend! 💕
  • Karrie
    Karrie A. Married on 11/22/2019

Beauty Mode

I scored with the BEST! Natalie from Hair and Makeup I Do is the human version of the Beauty Mode filter. She totally transformed my hair and makeup look for my south Florida wedding. My husband was taken aback during our first look photo shoot. He kept commenting on how lovely and natural my hair and makeup looked. Loved my entire experience! TOP NOTCH!
    Arielle Married on 11/08/2019

Yes just yes!!!!

Natalie and her crew are AMAZING!!!! If you want to look and feel like a sexy princess on your wedding day, these are the people you hire. Legit every bridesmaid said this was the best makeup they have ever gotten done and we have all been in a LOT of weddings. Even my mother who hates getting her hair done was extremely happy with her hair. As the bride, I changed my mind on the day of my wedding of what I wanted my makeup to look like and Natalie made it look FLAWLESS. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. It was exactly what I wanted and it wasn’t caked on or over the top and it stayed in place all day and night at an outdoor wedding in 85 degree heat!! She is a master of the Natural Beauty with a sexy dramatic eye. I couldn’t be happier!!! Loved you all!!
    Kelly Married on 11/03/2019

Hair & Makeup I Do was incredible to work with!

I had such a seamless experience working with Natalie and her team. They were incredibly responsive and made my gal pals and I look great for my big day! I highly recommend Natalie and her team at Hair and Makeup I Do!
    Lauren Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding Hair & Makeup

Natalie & Team were awesome to work with. They arrived on time, and stuck to their 4-hour timeline, as promised. We were actually ahead of schedule, which is amazing. My entire bridal party (and myself) were so happy with how our hair and makeup turned out. Don’t hesitate booking them, they’re in high demand and worth every penny!
    Alexa G. Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing experience!

We used Hair and Makeup I do for our wedding this past October. Natalie was nothing but professional from booking my trial to the wedding day. Her entire team was amazing and we all loved the way our hair and make up turned out. Vanessa did my hair at my trial and the day of the wedding and did such a great job! I would highly recommend this team!
    Shannon Married on 10/06/2019

The best in the business!

I am so happy that I found Natalie because she is seriously awesome. Natalie and her whole team were so friendly and fun to hang out with on the day of. Not to mention all of our hair & makeup turned out amazing. They were all so talented and I could not have been happier. I also want to point out they were very punctual and stuck to the schedule which is really important on the day of, they even finished with time to spare! For the brides out there still looking for their hair & makeup artist, look no further! I highly recommend Hair & Makeup I Do!
    Shineid F. Married on 09/21/2019

She was excellent !!!!!

Always replied on time and ready to assist you. I loved my make up, hair and my moms as well.
  • J-Hy
    Jennifer H. Married on 09/21/2019

The BEST at BOTH Hair & Make-up!

I did an extensive amount of research in looking for the perfect hair & make-up company for my wedding. From the get go, Natalie, owner of Hair & Makeup I DO, was incredibly responsive and answered all my questions in a thorough way. While this company was not the least expensive, they were also not the most expensive but I their quality was above & beyond! I had a total of 9 girls, plus myself who had either or both hair, make-up, or both done and everyone truly looked AMAZING!! All of Natalie's team was incredibly patient and thorough. No one was frantically rushing and all the girls were beyond pleased with how they looked! All the ladies with Hair & Make Up I DO have a special talent and passion for what they do and also seem to be good friends as well which is quite special.
    As for my hair & make-up, Natalie did an AMAZING job!!! I did a trial with her about 2 weeks prior to my wedding which helped me identify colors and look I was going for and we talked about subtle tweaks prior to the big day but both my hair & makeup looked even better the day of the wedding than it did in my trial!! A trial is certainly not necessary, but I found it very helpful and gave me assurance that I would be beyond pleased on my wedding day.

I would, hands down, recommend Hair & Make Up I DO to anyone searching for a vendor on their wedding day! I wish I could have my hair & make up done every day by these ladies as they are truly amazing!!
    Marie Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing beautiful hair & make up for my wedding

Natalie & her team are simply the best at what they do! They make sure everyone feels beautiful, and super easy to work with! Definitely recommend to any and everyone!
  • Nyfinest1
    Nyfinest1 Married on 08/10/2019

Natalie is awesome!

Natalie is very awesome, she was a god send b/c I needed my make done the last minute and she definitely made way to do my make up before my big event. She was very affordable and also a great listener especially in times where I needed someone to speak to before i said “I do” b/c it was such a stressful environment as a bride that didn’t have bridesmaids or as much help as needed! Thank you Natalie and great work on the airbrush make up!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 07/06/2019

Thank you Hair and makeup I Do!

I loved having Natalie and her team with me for my wedding day! Natalie did my hair and makeup and provided exactly what I wanted! Her team did an amazing job making all my bridesmaids feel beautiful! Natalie brought enough hair and makeup artists to get my nine bridesmaids, mom, aunt and myself done in four hours (an impressive feat - especially when the first 45 minutes the shades wouldn't open and we had no natural light!!) Natalie did a great job handling all the personalities and preferences in the room. Her team brought very calm and fun energy that was a pleasure to be with all day! Overall I can't recommend Natalie and her team highly enough! I wish I had more fancy events that I could hire her for!
    Roselyn R. Married on 06/29/2019

Engagement Shoot Makeup

So good! Took a chance and booked without a trial since I was traveling to Florida for our engagement shoot and didn’t have time to. Did my makeup only, and she nailed my soft natural look, and it lasted allll day! Would defenitely book with her again whenever I need it and I’m down there! Thank you!
  • angela
    Angela Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding Day Bliss Thanks to Hair Make Up I Do

Natalie and her team are the BEST hair stylists and make up artists you will find. Do yourself a favor and look no where else. Not only is she so talented but she's so easy to work with and so sweet. We had 12 bridal party ladies and family members after get all done up and they all looked absolutely fabulous. My hair was incredible, it was more then I ever imagined. She knew exactly what I wanted from the beginning, it was like she knew me for years. My make up was gorgeous. I literally felt like a greek goddess. Thank you again Natalie for making me look beautiful on my wedding!