Hair and Makeup I DO Reviews

214 | Pompano Beach, FL

214 Reviews for Hair and Makeup I DO

• Jessica

Jessica Ulrich 路 Getting married on 06/08/2020

So glad I booked Hair and Makeup I Do for my wedding!

It was wonderful to work with Natalie and her team! I was worried about finding a hair and makeup artist who could accommodate 13 of us for my 12pm wedding, but that was not a problem for these ladies! We were all finished with plenty of time to spare for some getting dressed photos, and everyone looked gorgeous! My hair and makeup were stunning. I highly recommend booking your event hair and makeup with Natalie and her crew.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Brittany 路 Married on 11/23/2019

Felt beautiful on my wedding day!

Natalie and her team were perfect. They made me and my girls look and feel incredible! Highly recommend! 馃挄

Sent on 05/14/2020
  • Karrie

Karrie Arana 路 Married on 11/22/2019

Beauty Mode

I scored with the BEST! Natalie from Hair and Makeup I Do is the human version of the Beauty Mode filter. She totally transformed my hair and makeup look for my south Florida wedding. My husband was taken aback during our first look photo shoot. He kept commenting on how lovely and natural my hair and makeup looked. Loved my entire experience! TOP NOTCH!

Sent on 05/18/2020

Arielle 路 Married on 11/08/2019

Yes just yes!!!!

Natalie and her crew are AMAZING!!!! If you want to look and feel like a sexy princess on your wedding day, these are the people you hire. Legit every bridesmaid said this was the best makeup they have ever gotten done and we have all been in a LOT of weddings. Even my mother who hates getting her hair done was extremely happy with her hair. As the bride, I changed my mind on the day of my wedding of what I wanted my makeup to look like and Natalie made it look FLAWLESS. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. It was exactly what I wanted and it wasn鈥檛 caked on or over the top and it stayed in place all day and night at an outdoor wedding in 85 degree heat!! She is a master of the Natural Beauty with a sexy dramatic eye. I couldn鈥檛 be happier!!! Loved you all!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Kelly 路 Married on 11/03/2019

Hair & Makeup I Do was incredible to work with!

I had such a seamless experience working with Natalie and her team. They were incredibly responsive and made my gal pals and I look great for my big day! I highly recommend Natalie and her team at Hair and Makeup I Do!

Sent on 05/21/2020

Lauren 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding Hair & Makeup

Natalie & Team were awesome to work with. They arrived on time, and stuck to their 4-hour timeline, as promised. We were actually ahead of schedule, which is amazing. My entire bridal party (and myself) were so happy with how our hair and makeup turned out. Don鈥檛 hesitate booking them, they鈥檙e in high demand and worth every penny!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Alexa Gonzalez 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing experience!

We used Hair and Makeup I do for our wedding this past October. Natalie was nothing but professional from booking my trial to the wedding day. Her entire team was amazing and we all loved the way our hair and make up turned out. Vanessa did my hair at my trial and the day of the wedding and did such a great job! I would highly recommend this team!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Shannon R 路 Married on 10/06/2019

The best in the business!

I am so happy that I found Natalie because she is seriously awesome. Natalie and her whole team were so friendly and fun to hang out with on the day of. Not to mention all of our hair & makeup turned out amazing. They were all so talented and I could not have been happier. I also want to point out they were very punctual and stuck to the schedule which is really important on the day of, they even finished with time to spare! For the brides out there still looking for their hair & makeup artist, look no further! I highly recommend Hair & Makeup I Do!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Shineid Finale 路 Married on 09/21/2019

She was excellent !!!!!

Always replied on time and ready to assist you. I loved my make up, hair and my moms as well.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • J-Hy

Jennifer Hyland 路 Married on 09/21/2019

The BEST at BOTH Hair & Make-up!

I did an extensive amount of research in looking for the perfect hair & make-up company for my wedding. From the get go, Natalie, owner of Hair & Makeup I DO, was incredibly responsive and answered all my questions in a thorough way. While this company was not the least expensive, they were also not the most expensive but I their quality was above & beyond! I had a total of 9 girls, plus myself who had either or both hair, make-up, or both done and everyone truly looked AMAZING!! All of Natalie's team was incredibly patient and thorough. No one was frantically rushing and all the girls were beyond pleased with how they looked! All the ladies with Hair & Make Up I DO have a special talent and passion for what they do and also seem to be good friends as well which is quite special.
    As for my hair & make-up, Natalie did an AMAZING job!!! I did a trial with her about 2 weeks prior to my wedding which helped me identify colors and look I was going for and we talked about subtle tweaks prior to the big day but both my hair & makeup looked even better the day of the wedding than it did in my trial!! A trial is certainly not necessary, but I found it very helpful and gave me assurance that I would be beyond pleased on my wedding day.

I would, hands down, recommend Hair & Make Up I DO to anyone searching for a vendor on their wedding day! I wish I could have my hair & make up done every day by these ladies as they are truly amazing!!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Marie 路 Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing beautiful hair & make up for my wedding

Natalie & her team are simply the best at what they do! They make sure everyone feels beautiful, and super easy to work with! Definitely recommend to any and everyone!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Nyfinest1

Nyfinest1 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Natalie is awesome!

Natalie is very awesome, she was a god send b/c I needed my make done the last minute and she definitely made way to do my make up before my big event. She was very affordable and also a great listener especially in times where I needed someone to speak to before i said 鈥淚 do鈥 b/c it was such a stressful environment as a bride that didn鈥檛 have bridesmaids or as much help as needed! Thank you Natalie and great work on the airbrush make up!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Emily

Emily 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Thank you Hair and makeup I Do!

I loved having Natalie and her team with me for my wedding day! Natalie did my hair and makeup and provided exactly what I wanted! Her team did an amazing job making all my bridesmaids feel beautiful! Natalie brought enough hair and makeup artists to get my nine bridesmaids, mom, aunt and myself done in four hours (an impressive feat - especially when the first 45 minutes the shades wouldn't open and we had no natural light!!) Natalie did a great job handling all the personalities and preferences in the room. Her team brought very calm and fun energy that was a pleasure to be with all day! Overall I can't recommend Natalie and her team highly enough! I wish I had more fancy events that I could hire her for!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Roselyn Reino 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Engagement Shoot Makeup

So good! Took a chance and booked without a trial since I was traveling to Florida for our engagement shoot and didn鈥檛 have time to. Did my makeup only, and she nailed my soft natural look, and it lasted allll day! Would defenitely book with her again whenever I need it and I鈥檓 down there! Thank you!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • angela

angela 路 Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding Day Bliss Thanks to Hair Make Up I Do

Natalie and her team are the BEST hair stylists and make up artists you will find. Do yourself a favor and look no where else. Not only is she so talented but she's so easy to work with and so sweet. We had 12 bridal party ladies and family members after get all done up and they all looked absolutely fabulous. My hair was incredible, it was more then I ever imagined. She knew exactly what I wanted from the beginning, it was like she knew me for years. My make up was gorgeous. I literally felt like a greek goddess. Thank you again Natalie for making me look beautiful on my wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Libby

Libby Tepper 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Best hair and make up team out there!!!!

Right from the start Natalie and her team were amazing!! Super responsive and helpful and just so great to work with. I was lucky enough that I was in a wedding prior to my own where they were providing the hair and make up services so I got another "trial" in addition to my own trial I did later on. They are so relaxed and easy going and just make the process that much smoother. I initially didn't want to spend the $$ on hair and make up but let me tell you it is worth every single penny because you'll look and feel like a million bucks- and that will radiate throughout all of your pictures, and those will be your only memory of everything (with the exception of video too if you do that) after it's all over. Let me say that again- it is WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!! Take it from someone who didn't want to spend anything at all for hair and make up. After having the services done at my friends wedding and seeing her pictures, I KNEW this was going to be worth it, and sure enough it was. I can't sing their praises enough, they are all just the most talented and absolutely incredible people. Will definitely use them in the future and be recommending to everyone I know.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Best makeup artist / hair team!!

I booked Natalie and her team last minute for my wedding and I could not have been happier. I did a destination wedding in Fort Lauderdale so I wasn鈥檛 able to do a hair and makeup trial but day of my hair and makeup was absolutely perfect and It was exactly what I wanted. I definitely felt my most beautiful ever on my wedding day and am so grateful to have booked Natalie! My sister, mom, and mother in law also loved their hair and makeup - everyone was so happy! I didn鈥檛 have to ask her to change anything, everything she did was perfection. Do not hesitate to book Natalie!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Erica 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Highly recommend!!

Christine and Vanessa and the rest of the hair and makeup team were absolutely phenomenal. they made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. My bridal party was so happy as well. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Erica 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing team!

I could not have been more pleased with the amazing wedding hair and makeup this team provided for myself (the bride) and my bridal party! Everyone looked flawless! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Lindsey 路 Married on 01/20/2019

Hair/Makeup Services for Wedding

The BEST!! Natalie and her team provided hair and makeup services for my full bridal party for my wedding this past January, including both my mom and mother in law. Choosing Hair and Makeup I Do was one of the best wedding decisions I made - her team is SOOOO talented and they make each person look like the best version of themselves! Not to mention they are professional and fun to be around (very important as you鈥檒l be spending the full morning with your hair and makeup team!).

I would hands down recommend Hair and Makeup I Do for any professional hair and makeup needs!!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Sara

Sara Echeverri 路 Married on 11/18/2018

Best day ever

From the trial to the day of, everything was absolutely perfect! They are great at what they do and provide the best service. Constantly keep someone in the chair and keep time flowing. Hair and make up was perfect from bridesmaids, to Mothers and grandmothers! Would choose all over if I had the opportunity! High quality service!馃挏

Sent on 02/17/2019

Adriana 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Nothing short of perfect.

Natalie was amazing. From start to finish she made everything easy. I鈥檝e never seen my make up look so amazing and on the biggest day of my life. Her company is amazing because all of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well. Thank you! Xoxo

Sent on 02/01/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing hair and makeup artist!

So professional and talented. Everything was perfect from the trial to my wedding day! I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup for my wedding! Natalie and her team were very kind and down to earth. She was very accommodating with my early start time and again, so talented! I Would absolutely recommend hair and makeup I do!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Leanna Rodriguez 路 Married on 09/21/2018

Hair and Make-up Rock Stars!

Natalie and her team are an incredibly talented group of hair and make-up artists. My hair was perfect and stayed up through a full night of dancing and partying. My makeup was stunning and exactly what I hoped for. The rest of the bridal party, including my 2 young daughters looked beautiful. They knew exactly what to do and how to make everyone look their best! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Ana

Ana 路 Married on 09/18/2018

Upon the trial, Natalie was very friendly and accommodating. I showed her a picture of a makeup look I like and she did mine not similar but even better than what I showed her. What I liked is that during the whole process she always asks if I want my eyeshadow a little bit darker or lighter, my eyeliner thicker, or any changes I wanted. I really appreciate that because some other artists just do whatever they feel is good and they don't consider the client's opinion. On the day of the wedding, Natalie and her team arrived on time, got everything set up and were working on my bridesmaids right away. They were very professional and friendly! My girls looked absolutely beautiful! and my makeup and hair was even better than the trial. It lasted me all day! and I mean ALL day! More than 12 hours and my hair and makeup looked the same by the end of the night. Thank you again Natalie and team! You guys did an amazing job! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/12/2018