Hair and Makeup I DO Reviews

Hair and Makeup I DO 6
Hair and Makeup I DO 7

Roselyn Reino · Getting married on 06/29/2019

Engagement Shoot Makeup

So good! Took a chance and booked without a trial since I was traveling to Florida for our engagement shoot and didn’t have time to. Did my makeup only, and she nailed my soft natural look, and it lasted allll day! Would defenitely book with her again whenever I need it and I’m down there! Thank you!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/06/2019

Best makeup artist / hair team!!

I booked Natalie and her team last minute for my wedding and I could not have been happier. I did a destination wedding in Fort Lauderdale so I wasn’t able to do a hair and makeup trial but day of my hair and makeup was absolutely perfect and It was exactly what I wanted. I definitely felt my most beautiful ever on my wedding day and am so grateful to have booked Natalie! My sister, mom, and mother in law also loved their hair and makeup - everyone was so happy! I didn’t have to ask her to change anything, everything she did was perfection. Do not hesitate to book Natalie!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Hair and Makeup I DO 8
    Hair and Makeup I DO 9

Lindsey · Married on 01/20/2019

Hair/Makeup Services for Wedding

The BEST!! Natalie and her team provided hair and makeup services for my full bridal party for my wedding this past January, including both my mom and mother in law. Choosing Hair and Makeup I Do was one of the best wedding decisions I made - her team is SOOOO talented and they make each person look like the best version of themselves! Not to mention they are professional and fun to be around (very important as you’ll be spending the full morning with your hair and makeup team!).

I would hands down recommend Hair and Makeup I Do for any professional hair and makeup needs!!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Sara

Sara Echeverri · Married on 11/18/2018

Best day ever

From the trial to the day of, everything was absolutely perfect! They are great at what they do and provide the best service. Constantly keep someone in the chair and keep time flowing. Hair and make up was perfect from bridesmaids, to Mothers and grandmothers! Would choose all over if I had the opportunity! High quality service!💜

Sent on 02/17/2019

Adriana · Married on 11/10/2018

Nothing short of perfect.

Natalie was amazing. From start to finish she made everything easy. I’ve never seen my make up look so amazing and on the biggest day of my life. Her company is amazing because all of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well. Thank you! Xoxo

Sent on 02/01/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing hair and makeup artist!

So professional and talented. Everything was perfect from the trial to my wedding day! I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup for my wedding! Natalie and her team were very kind and down to earth. She was very accommodating with my early start time and again, so talented! I Would absolutely recommend hair and makeup I do!

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Hair and Makeup I DO 10
    Hair and Makeup I DO 11
    Hair and Makeup I DO 12
    Hair and Makeup I DO 13

Leanna Rodriguez · Married on 09/21/2018

Hair and Make-up Rock Stars!

Natalie and her team are an incredibly talented group of hair and make-up artists. My hair was perfect and stayed up through a full night of dancing and partying. My makeup was stunning and exactly what I hoped for. The rest of the bridal party, including my 2 young daughters looked beautiful. They knew exactly what to do and how to make everyone look their best! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 09/18/2018

Upon the trial, Natalie was very friendly and accommodating. I showed her a picture of a makeup look I like and she did mine not similar but even better than what I showed her. What I liked is that during the whole process she always asks if I want my eyeshadow a little bit darker or lighter, my eyeliner thicker, or any changes I wanted. I really appreciate that because some other artists just do whatever they feel is good and they don't consider the client's opinion. On the day of the wedding, Natalie and her team arrived on time, got everything set up and were working on my bridesmaids right away. They were very professional and friendly! My girls looked absolutely beautiful! and my makeup and hair was even better than the trial. It lasted me all day! and I mean ALL day! More than 12 hours and my hair and makeup looked the same by the end of the night. Thank you again Natalie and team! You guys did an amazing job! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Shannon · Married on 08/18/2018

Natalie and her team were an absolute joy to work with. After much research I could not have picked a better company for my wedding day. Natalie took the time to hear my thoughts during the trial and created a look that was both timeless and elegant. Most importantly I still like myself! The hairstyling was out of this world. You will not regret booking Hair and Makeup I Do! Thank you so much Natalie!

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2018

Hair and Makeup I Do made the getting ready process so easy on the day of my wedding!

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2018

If you want to look and feel like the most beautiful version of yourself on your wedding day, DO NOT HESITATE!!! Hire Natalie and her team of hair and makeup superhero’s, RIGHT NOW! Seriously, I continue to look at photos from our wedding day and just wish Natalie could be here in my apartment to pamper me every. single. morning. My bridesmaids have commented several times since our May 5th wedding that this was the best hair and makeup they’ve EVER had for a wedding. Natalie and her team were prompt, organized, professional, and extremely talented. They were willing to go above and beyond to meet our requests. They really make everyone look like the best version of themself, not caked full of concealer or black liner (we’ve all been there). Even my 90 year old grandmother was thrilled with her makeup, she looked amazing. If they aren’t available on your wedding day, CHANGE YOUR WEDDING DATE!

Krystal · Married on 04/28/2018

Natalie and her team were incredible to work with. We had 12 ladies in Hair and Makeup and a tight timeline and they had everyone ready in time. The girls all felt and looked beautiful which was so important to me. I felt absolutely beautiful and Natalie exceeded my glam vision. She’s now doing one of my bridesmaids wedding next Fall! I highly recommend Hair and Make Up I Do for your big day!

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2018

Natalie and her team did an amazing job! They beyond exceeded expectations. My bridal party looked absolutely stunning and Natalie made me look like the bride I always pictured in my head. Highly recommend Hair and Makeup I Do.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Nicole · Married on 02/25/2018

Natalie and her team were amazing! Everyone looked stunning! I was so happy with the way my hair and makeup came out! And the girls were so fun to get ready with!! Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 03/01/2018
    Hair and Makeup I DO 14
    Hair and Makeup I DO 15
    Hair and Makeup I DO 16

Tiffany · Married on 10/26/2017

Natalie and her amazing team were wonderful from start to finish! She captured exactly the look I was going for on my wedding day and I couldn't be happier. Thank you for making me look and feel incredible!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Mary · Married on 10/14/2017

When planning a wedding most brides stress over flowers, photographer, etc....for me I AGONIZED over finding the perfect hair and makeup vendor. I am SO picky and such a perfectionist when it comes to hair and makeup, and I never thought I would find the right person to do my hair and makeup on the biggest day of my life where hundreds of people would be staring at me! Thank GOD I found Natalie, the owner of Hair and Makeup I Do! She completely listened to what I wanted and after my trial I could not wait to work with her. My hair and makeup lasted all day and all night (my trial was on the rainiest day in Florida and it didn't budge). I even did one more hair trial to make sure that wearing my hair down was the right decision, and Natalie was so patient and really made my vision come true. She was so organized and professional, and after getting to hang out with her my whole wedding day, I feel like we're friends! Thank you Natalie and her team for getting us all wedding ready, and for making my bridal hair and makeup vision a reality!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Hair and Makeup I DO 17

Kara · Married on 10/07/2017

Very talented ! Highly recommend for bridal hair and makeup !

Sent on 11/06/2017

kara · Married on 09/10/2017

Natalie and her team were amazing!!! While searching through thousands of pictures of make up artists, I stumbled across my friends Instagram page and saw her wedding pictures. Needless to say, I fell in love. Since I tend to be slightly indecisive, Natalie met with me a couple of times to go over my look. She was patient and helped guide not only with my look but my entire bridal party. On the day of, all of the girls were extremely professional, friendly and fun! I loved the way I looked and all of my girls. I really cant say enough about Natalie. She was a perfect addition to my special day in every way and she was absolutely worth every penny. She is not the least expensive, but you pay for what you get and I am one satisfied customer.

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Hair and Makeup I DO 18
    Hair and Makeup I DO 19
    Hair and Makeup I DO 20

gabriela · Married on 09/02/2017

Natalie and all the girls are amazing! They’re always on time, friendly, and make you feel like a princess on your special day! Thank you so so much!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Laura · Married on 06/25/2017

You made this so easy!!! I appreciate you fitting us in with my mom's flight schedule for our trial and you being so laid back and fun! We were perfectly on time with needing to ready for photos and you guys did the best in bringing out everyone's beauty! Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/13/2017

Natalie and her team are amazing. From the trial to the wedding, working with Natalie was stress free. Her work is quite frankly outstanding! She listened, and because I don't wear that much makeup I was worried about looking like a different person, but Natalie is a true expert and I looked and felt so beautiful! The hair and makeup was perfect! Seriously, I don't know how she isn't in Hollywood working on red carpets because that's the level of perfection she provided. Also, she stayed on schedule which is a huge on a busy wedding day. I can't express enough how lucky we were with having Natalie.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Emily · Married on 05/07/2017

I recommend Hair and Makeup I DO to anyone looking for an Amazing hair and make-up team for their wedding or special event. They were so professional, friendly and, most importantly, extremely talented. Everyone looked and felt absolutely beautiful!!! Especially ME!! Natalie went above and beyond to make sure that my hair and make-up was exactly what I wanted; and it would last all day through anything. Sure enough, it did!! My wedding day would not have been the same without them!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Kathryn · Married on 05/06/2017

Natalie and her team are awesome! They were very punctual on my wedding day and did an amazing job with everyone! I would highly recommend them! Pictures will tell a thousand words about their work!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Megan · Married on 04/22/2017

Natalie and her team were a dream to work with! I would
    Recommend her team to every girl I know! Thank you girls you made my day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 06/30/2017