EBJ Events Reviews

108 Reviews for EBJ Events

• Danielle

Danielle Zelinski · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Wonderful experience!

Jess was wonderful! I'm not the type that had been planning my wedding since I was 7 and I only had vague ideas about what I wanted. I work full time as an attorney so I also didn't have much time for pinteresting and researching mason jars. It saved me so much stress having Jess. We did a monthly call and she made lists of what I should be doing that month, kept track of all the expenses, and recommended vendors. There were so many things involved that I would never even have thought of. She was always responsive and had good advice navigating all the wedding etiquette questions. She understood my vision right away even from my nondescript ideas. She was there the day of and made sure everything ran smoothly and on time. If anything went wrong I certainly didn't know about it. She was not only phenomenal at her job, she's also just a great person that I genuinely enjoyed having around throughout this whole process. My wedding was everything I had hoped it would be and more, and all within the budget we set out at the beginning. I can't imagine how stressful it would have been without her. If you are on the fence about getting a planner, I can tell you this was the best investment. You probably actually end up saving money with all the problems you'll avoid. The best!!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Enrique H · Getting married on 10/02/2021

EBJ is the real deal!

My wife and I were one of those couples that had to pay for the majority of our wedding... for the first few months we tried to do everything on our own, and it quickly became very difficult and time consuming. We did some research and found EBJ. Their reviews were flawless, so we decided to see it for ourselves. Now that our wedding is done.... They are worth every penny, and they are one of the best decisions we made. The reviews are true, Jess and her team are awesome!! We actually enjoyed the planning process and the whole wedding experience, including the day of. If you're going to invest in your big day, this is a great start.

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Janelli

Janelli Perez · Married on 03/14/2020

You NEED to hire her and her team!

You NEED to hire her! I would not have made it through my wedding day without Jess. She was the best vendor I booked for my entire wedding. Without her I would not have hired other amazing vendors, all of whom made my wedding day amazing. I had spent about a month researching wedding vendors, making a comprehensive chart to show what each included in their packages and their prices. Jess was by far the most reasonably priced AND did the most. What really made me decide to go with her was the fact that she worked with me from the day I hired her, has a comprehensive wedding planning website that gives you a checklist of what you need to get done month by month or week by week and she goes over all of it with you and makes sure you're on track and helps you get through all of it (because wedding planning is no joke! you have to stay on top of it!) along with your budget, contacts list, timeline, just like literally everything you need to stay organized is on her website. The week of the wedding and especially the day she was SO on top of everything making sure it was all perfect. There were so many times that day where I though "I would have never known to do that, or things wouldn't have gone this way" if I wouldn't have had Jess there with me. She even pinned my wedding dress' bustle back up after my husband stepped on it while drunkenly dancing at the reception! She has this magically little fanny pack that is basically Mary Poppins bag of wedding day goodies. She even took out scissors to cut the little threads coming off my dress. Just little details like that make you realize what an amazing wedding planner she is! Her and her team collected all the decor and gifts from my wedding and placed them back in my hotel room so that I didn't have to worry about a thing! I recommended her to my friend who's wedding was two months before mine and she LOVED her as well. All of my wedding party and family also said how amazing she was and on top of everything. Again, I can't recommend her enough

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/06/2020

Incredible!

Jess is absolutely hands down the best at what she does! She is an extremely experienced event planner who is so incredibly detailed! If I could describe her in one would it would be AMAZING!!! From her bubbly & positive personality, to her knowledge base & ability to help you feel like she has your back, she is truly the best! She is able to direct you towards whatever your vision may be & make suggestions to ensure your ideas flow cohesively.

Jess and her EBJ team help make sure everything runs smoothly the day of your event with no hiccups and she puts out any fires that may arise immediately & with ease. Jess helped us to plan our wedding for a little over a year. Her routine phone check in’s helped to keep us on tract and plan the wedding of our dreams. I felt at ease as we went along the planning process together while keeping up with our check lists. Jess always responded to my question promptly and helped reach out to vendors to coordinate. She always made me feel like I was never alone and that she had both my back and my best interest at heart. She is so incredibly organized, experienced and helps you to save money narrowing down vendors that give great quality for reasonable prices. The vendors she works with and offers to you for options are truly the best of the best! All of them blew us away from the DJ to florals.

Jess is a planner who really listens to you and assists you in creating a day that matches your unique vision. Jess is so friendly, energetic and does whatever it takes to make you happy. She is so reliable and is available to you for support via email or text at all times. She is so kind & supportive and helped me to feel significantly less stressed as we moved through the whole planning process and especially leading up to the day of my wedding. She kept me calm and made me feel like everything was under control, which it was. Even at 6 months pregnant with twins Jess was SPOT ON with everything the day of our wedding! She went above and beyond for us and we felt confident knowing we had her by our side to mitigate any issues that arose and help with all the coordination that goes into such a crazy day! The team staff members she brings in the day of your event to assist are all very efficient, professional and friendly. Thank you Jess for all of your hard work, your support and making the best day of our lives a complete reality. We couldn’t have dreamed up a more incredible wedding, and so much of that is thank to YOU!!!

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • W

Wendy Codorniu · Married on 02/20/2020

Amazing and Professional

I am SOO glad I found her!! She was on top of everything. I found pictures on the web and she created it better than the pictures. Above and beyond!!! She stayed during our wedding to ensure everything went smooth. She is so friendly, she practically felt like family by the end of the night. You will NOT be disappointed in hiring Jessica to coordinate your wedding or function. I want to have another one just so she can put it all together for me again

Sent on 02/22/2020

Shainia Walker · Married on 02/16/2020

Best night of our lives!

My husband and I had a few disagreements during the wedding process, even about hiring a wedding planner. The day after our wedding we both agreed hiring Jessyca was the best decision we could’ve made! Jessyca kept EVERYONE on schedule. Jessyca even sent her team to my hotel room to assist me in any way I needed them! Jessyca promised me the day of the wedding the ONLY thing I would have to worry about was myself & she upheld her promise. To be a bride and say I had zero stress the day of my wedding speaks volume. Big props for Jessyca who was our personal bodyguard to make sure my Husband & I were able to sit down and eat dinner. There is no word to describe EBJ besides perfect. Any concern I had the two lines out of Jessyca’s mouth were “It’s already taken care of” or “Don’t stress, I got it. Just smile it’s your big day”. Jessyca even reminded us throughout the day to take in every moment. Jessyca is so passionate about what she does and it showed from start to finish! Would recommend 100% without any hesitation. Thank you Jessyca for making our big day one that we will never forget!

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Cristy

Cristy Barrios Propst · Married on 02/08/2020

Absolutely perfect

Our wedding on February 8, 2020 was the dream wedding I never knew I always wanted. Every single intimate magical lovely detail envisioned in my head was brought to life because of Lucy. She is a one in a million star that I was blessed to have by my side every step of the way. I mean EVERY STEP as in helping me change my shoes several times from 8am to 11:59pm! We shared truths with each other throughout this process, we became friends. Not just a client customer relationship. All my friends all my family everyone knew who Lucy was! She gave me realistic thoughts and ideas without ever undermining or changing my visions. My “wedding woman” was such a source of strength and laughter through this all! She never let me falter she never made me worry and she always made me feel special and most of all loved. I will forever ever be indebted to her because we will never forget this night because of how epically smooth it went, but it’s perfection... a sole direct outcome of Lucy’s work.

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Sanskriti

Sanskriti Varma · Married on 12/28/2019

Loved working with Jess!!

Jess and her team were just so wonderful to work with! Prior to the wedding, she answered all of my questions and was so knowledgeable and comfortable with the entire process. She really brought it all to life by handling truly everything and taking care of all the little details I didn't even realize would exist on our special day. I wish I could repeat the day over, and if I could, I would certainly love to work with Jess again!!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 11/22/2019

Lucy Castillo handled everything

Lucy Castillo of Events by Jess helped us pull off a large, last-minute wedding in three months, for a very affordable full-service price. Lucy handled everything she possibly could: she procured and coordinated with all of our vendors, negotiated prices on our behalves, and took care of following up with the vendors and venue in the days leading up to the wedding. She also kept us on track with bi-weekly phone calls and to-do lists, so that we didn't have to worry about whether we were forgetting anything. On the day of the wedding, Lucy set up everything - decorations, table numbers, signage, etc. - so we could focus on getting ready. She even schlepped things back and forth between the car, the venue, and hotel rooms so that my husband and I wouldn't have to. Lucy did it all with a calm, kind, and genuine demeanor. Thank you so much, Lucy!!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Monica

Monica Lecusay · Married on 11/22/2019

Spectacular Wonder Woman

The best ever. You need Jess in your life! She’s calm, knowledgeable, keeps you punctual and stress-free. This lovely lady knows her stuff and is always happy to chat to help you with all of your questions. She took care of all the little details and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. She made our happy day run seamlessly and I wouldn’t think twice about hiring her again. Do it.

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Haydar · Married on 11/14/2019

Life saver

I am so happy that I picked Jess to be my day of coordinator!! I had an small and intimate wedding and planned the wedding myself, but I knew if I didn’t have a day of coordinator my wedding would have been a disaster. Even though she was my day of coordinator, she was still friendly enough to help suggest last minute vendors and give me some tips. On the day of the wedding, I was so nervous but Jess was there to make sure everything ran smoothly. I honestly don’t know what I would have done if she wasn’t there. I’m so thankful for everything she did and her professionalism and kindness. I truly can’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 03/07/2020

Mae Makua · Married on 11/10/2019

Best decision was to have Jess!

Number one reason for me not wanting to get married, maybe stay engaged as long as possible was the amount of stress I felt like I was going to have! So I made an agreement with my fiancé, I can be extremely stressed working taking care of the kids and the house or I can find the perfect person to help relieve all the unwanted and unnecessary stress that I would put my family and my self through. Of course that was an easy decision we could have made. I went back and fourth with a couple of wedding planners but ultimately Jess was the best choice! Starting from day one she assured me that she would have everything under control; from meeting with vendors to finding the right candles for the tables, the big and the small things. She was also a shoulder to cry on when I felt like my then fiancé was of course not listening to me or helping me with major decisions. Fast forward the day of our wedding everything was sooooo smooth I didn't need for anything my guests didn't need for anything. She kept my bridal party in line when they stepped out! Which is what I was nervous about, luckily everyone was so in the know with the timeline thanks to Jess and her crew. I literally didn't have to worry about anything the day of, we got to eat without being approached for pictures which made it easy to take pictures with guests while they were eating and by the time they were done eating we could join in on the dance floor and dance the night away! When the night was all done, i found all my belongings such as my cake, table numbers and holders, cake holder and even my cake cutter cleaned and placed in a spot I could find it easily. I didn't need to ask a thing from Jess she was already 10 steps a head of me. She is a professional and knows what she id doing, I couldn't have found a better person to help with my big day she is truly the best! She makes it look easy.

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Carter · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing & The Best Wedding Planner

Hiring Events By Jess was the best decisions I made Lucy & the team was amazing the whole time Lucy she map out the timeline for our entire day everything was perfect & on Time & the decoration was beautiful the work they do is just so amazing I high Recommend them for anyone wedding don’t think about Hiring any one else but Events By Jess I love them & you will love them to & I will Hiring them again again they are the #1 in the World

Sent on 01/13/2020

Caitlin Ketcham · Married on 10/18/2019

Jess is the best

WOW!! Jess made my day PERFECT!! She was the absolute best planner ever!!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Megan · Married on 10/12/2019

Jess is the absolute best at what she does!

Words can't even do justice for how amazing Jess and her team were for my wedding. Hiring Jess was by far one of the best decisions I made. She was wonderful to work with, great with communication and completely organized. I hired Jess and her team for her month-of-coordination service, which I 100% recommend. She dealt with all of the vendors during the last month, smoothly ran our rehearsal and was absolutely incredible on our wedding day. She kept all vendors in check, kept the timeline moving smoothly, dealt with any problems which arose (before and on wedding day) and made sure my husband and I wanted for nothing. The best decision you can make for your wedding or event is hiring Jess and her team, hands down!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2019

Best day of my life thanks to EBJ!

We had the most amazing wedding day experience I could have ever imagined and it would not have been possible without Jess and her team! When I started planning my wedding I was extremely overwhelmed and stressed. I reached out to multiple planners and I just clicked with Jess and put my faith in her. She delivered and then some. Our wedding exceeded our expectations and they handled absolutely every detail flawlessly. Even when my veil ripped before the ceremony she was on it immediately before I could even notice. She sewed it back together and you couldn’t even tell. Thank you is not enough! Every last vendor she recommended was excellent. Jessyca and her team are worth every single penny. We sincerely mean it when we say that we would not change a single thing about our wedding. You will not regret hiring them for your special day. Love you guys!!! Nicole and John

Sent on 05/13/2019

Lily Frusciante · Married on 09/11/2019

Best decision ever to work with Jess!

I cannot imagine our wedding without Jess—could not recommend her more! From the moment I first contacted her, she was warm, quick to respond, and great with communicating her expertise.

We had our wedding at my family's home and chose her day of planning package, which actually included consultations and vendor contacting before the big day. In the weeks leading up to the wedding day, she helped us set our timeline and find vendors when we were having trouble. The day before, she came to the house and did an in-person run through of all the vendors who were coming and all the personal objects we needed set out. The day of, she set those objects out, managed our timeline, and even helped trouble shoot the rain that decided to move in for the entire day.

She and her assistant Diana, who was with me at the hotel while I got ready and then helped at the house for the wedding, were out there the entire evening getting things done and ensuring that my husband and I could have the best time possible. And that's exactly what we did. Thank you, Jess!!!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Monica

Monica Wooten · Married on 08/10/2019

A++++++++ Made My Dreams Come True.

A+++++++++++  We are incredibly lucky we found Events by Jess. Jess and her team recently worked magic during my birthday and wedding combination weekend.  When looking for a wedding planner, everyone I knew gave me advice.  While I had no clue how I’d get there, I did know the vibe I wanted and the type of person who would work the best with my husband and me.  After speaking with several potential planners, my gut told me to go with Jess.  I knew when I first spoke to her she understood what I was looking for, she could work with Pete and my personalities, and most important, she knew things I didn’t even know I needed.

Jess met with me over the phone and in person several times in the months leading to the wedding.  She is super patient and has great software that makes keeping track of everything easy, organized, and visually appealing.  No other planner I spoke with was anywhere close to being as organized as Jess.

My events spanned a Friday and Saturday night.  On the Friday, instead of a rehearsal dinner, we had a great welcome celebration and birthday party complete with multiple vendors, a cigar roller, caterers, multiple favors, gifts, and guest speakers.  The next day, she coordinated our entire wedding on a yacht where she managed not only the hired vendors, such as the magician and caricature artist, but all of the yacht staff.  She and her team were on time and made sure every vendor, person and item were in their place.  When I would ask a question, she said “It’s handled.”  There were several last minute requests from myself and my family and friends – such as placing multiple life-size celebrity cutouts all over the boat and giving every single guest written nicknames.  She and her team jumped right to each task, were friendly and responsive.  In fact, one of my friends, who acted as a guest chef, said he couldn’t have managed without her help.  When things got hectic, she was working with him, side-by-side – even though he wasn’t even one of the vendors she was there to coordinate.  He can’t stop talking about what a great job she did.

I got married a little later in life, and while my goal was not to have a frou-frou wedding, I did want the vibe to be fun, comfortable, but stepped up enough that people who flew in from all over the world felt welcome and appreciated.  I just didn’t know how to get there.  I can tell you without a doubt, she was the reason why my criteria was met.  When I had trouble making a decision, she offered solutions.  When other people would suggest pricy items, she would deliver the same at a much better price and quality.  Her eye for the right amount of elegance and detail for my vision was right on.  She knows the area and the vendors well.

My new husband and I are incredibly picky people.  We like hiring those who are productive, on time, and get things done without having to be reminded.  Not only did I never have to remind Jess about anything, she was always reminding me and all our vendors what to do.  My new husband, who can find a flaw in Mother Theresa, said he cannot think of one thing to criticize about Jess or her entire team and wants to make himself available if anyone wants to speak about their work directly with him.

During the wedding, Jess was a force of nature.  Everyone was in their place, and to me, the whole thing seemed like magic.  She pulled off a wedding that was changing constantly at the last minute – every detail was perfect.

The biggest kudos were from the guests.  I was told by several people that it was the best and most unique wedding weekend they’d ever attended.  I could go on and on and on about Jess and her team.  While my husband was the one I married, she and her team made my dream come true!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Y

Yamna Sheikh · Married on 07/19/2019

Look no further, your savior has arrived

Holy .. MOLY!!!!!! It is officially the morning after my wedding and I couldn't help but to write a review as soon as I woke up. This was honestly the moment I was looking forward to the entire weekend!! If you want to have a successful wedding, Jess and her team are honestly the key piece!! She goes ABOVE AND BEYOND EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!! Not only did jess give my type A self the peace of mind that everything will be taken care of but she's so detail oriented that she treats your wedding like her own. She is unbelievably knowledgeable about timelines, vendors, coordination and all of the ins and outs that go on the day of your event. I had jess and her team cover 2 events for me since I'm Pakistani and we have elaborate multiple day events. She knew exactly what to do every step of the way. Along with her and the team she had a bridal valet for me on both days, Maria, who did anything and everything I asked for. Her entire team was amazing but ASK FOR MARIA IF YOU REQUEST ANY OF HER ASSISTANTS and especially for a bridal valet!! I know hiring a event planner/coordinator can be a very skeptical decision making process but I PROMISE YOU, as a Pakistani bride where most of the events in our community run late as a standard.. on both days we were 20 minutes ahead of schedule. And I know before your wedding you don't think of the details but believe me there will be a million things going on that you won't realize the day of. If you're reading this, look no further and contact jess ASAP :)

Sent on 07/22/2019

Steven Shaer · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely amazing and so professional!

Our wedding on July 13, 2019 was amazing and Jess and her team was the key in making our special day stress free. My husband and I got to enjoy the whole experience and Jess and her team took care of all the details..She always responded to our emails and texts. In addition to the amazing vendors we were introduced to, Events by Jess thought of all the major and minor details that resulted in a wedding ( quoted from many of our guests) " was the best wedding I ever went to"..."OMG...I have not danced so much!!" and "who did the decorations??...the room was so beautiful!!"
    Do not hesitate to book Events by Jess. Trust me...you are in good hands.
    Seana & Steven ( married July 13, 2019)

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 06/07/2019

Professional and Talented!

I highly recommend Jess to all brides and grooms seeking Wedding planning. There are so many great things I could say about Jessyca, that they would not fit in this review. I would like to highlight that Jessyca comes through, both in pre-wedding planning and in managing the day of the event. My Husband and I chose to do a destination wedding in Santorini, Greece. This was no small feat for Jessyca, as she had to deal with not only language barriers, but time differences, limited Greek resources, and a "foreign" territory altogether. Nevertheless, Jessyca was able to communicate with vendors and achieve our interests while remaining within our budget. Jessyca kept my Maid of Honor and I informed throughout the whole planning process, and successfully implemented a plan to meet all deadlines with ease and limited stress.

The thing I cherished the most about Jessyca was her performance on game day and the few days preceding. She took care of EVERYTHING, so that I would not to to worry. As with all events, hurdles come up at last minute; but she nipped those problems in the bud. My nerves had me very sick the day of, and Jessyca took care of me like family. I am eternally grateful for her skill, kindness, and dedication to our wedding. She is a well-prepared professional, who is attentive to her client's needs and tackles problems head-on with confidence. Although a strong advocate for her clients, Jessyca is also encouraging and reassuring. I give 5 diamonds to Events by Jess!

Niki Chacko · Married on 05/05/2019

She seriously saved our lives!!!

Jess was truly a god send for us while planning our wedding. My (now) husband and I were trying to plan a wedding living long distance from each other and both of us working 60-80 hours a week. So, basically..... we needed help. And lots. With a pretty modest budget. We started trying to do it on our own, but after the immense work of picking a venue and all the complicated contracts with scary contingencies, we decided we needed help ASAP. So, we started asking around and kept hearing about Jess. We set up a meeting, and it was love at first convo. She was the perfect combination of light hearted and fun, with the no-nonsense attitude and spreadsheet genius you need. She guided us every step of the way. Told us exactly which awesome venders were in our budget and was even able to negotiate a few discounts and package deals. She dealt with all the nightmare issues from both our venues, and even helped us with a last minute hotel debacle that had nothing to do with her services. But, we got to experience the absolute magic of her services the weekend of the wedding. We planned our rehearsal lunch without her, the ONLY thing we didn't use her services for. And...... needless to say, that one, small, 3 hour event without her help made us realize we will NEVER plan an event without her help again. Her team takes care of everything so you can actually enjoy the friends and family that came out to celebrate with you. If you're wondering if you should get an event planner, the answer is Heck Yeah! If you are wondering if you should go with Jess, my husband and I will never use anyone else.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Simon

Simon M Chacko Jr · Married on 05/05/2019

South Florida's Best

Jess and her crew were guardian angels in disguise at our wedding! Like most people who get married for the first time, we didn’t have a lot of experience in what is required to pull a memorable wedding together. So I asked my friend Shon (who recently got engaged and will also using her services for his wedding in South Florida) if he knew any wedding planners. He tells me he has been to a number of weddings where she has helped a number of people with weddings and multiple other party events. I went on to facebook and Instagram to look up her work and was instantly impressed because she has handled multicultural weddings from people all over the world. I’m from South India and my wife is from originally France and wanted to do a mixed type of wedding with our own cultural touch to it. Needless to say it wasn’t her first rodeo or south Indian wedding. I later found out my wedding DJ, DJ Pavan has even used her services for his family events.

Pros:
    Wedding website – sets up with an interactive website that keeps close tabs of wedding costs and checklist to mark off things that have been taken care of and things to take care off.
    Meetings – both often on the phone, texting and in person as needed.
    Experience – She is married, (sorry guys) so she does have firsthand experience understanding what is required plus extensive experience handling other peoples weddings (multicultural weddings as well)
    Team – professional and down to earth and assists on the day of weddings. It was like having a couple of other Jessyca’s
    Vendors – introduced us to high quality vendors well within our budget such as photography (Organic Moments), DJ + decorations (DJ Pavan), videographer (Gamut Photography).
    Multiple more – you can send me a message if you need more info. I have many more good things to say but don’t want to make this review too long.
    Peace of Mind – managing family, vendors, hotel, or anything else that you can think up of. Jess can handle it.

Cons:
    Nothing to do with her but I messed up not using Events by Jess for the Rehearsal. Jess reviews all the docs and things for all the events. I didn’t use her for the rehearsal party for the day before just to save a couple of hundred bucks. The food vendor (won’t mention names, cuz I ain’t no snitch) didn’t bring the food for a lunch event. I had to organize decorations, set up the club house and try to fend off a hungry mob. Totally didn’t realized how much work was involved with setting up a small party and how I was unprepared to manage it. This was the day before the wedding and I was exhausted but the following day I didn’t have to manage anything and thanks to Jess everything flowed smoothly.

Well, let me cut this short and say I don’t have any regrets using Events by Jess and look forward to have her help us with many more events and friend’s events.

P. S. – Hey Jess we’ll see you at Shon’s wedding!

• Jennie

Jennie Albano · Married on 04/28/2019

Jess is the best!

Jess did an amazing job with our wedding in April. Since we already had a venue booked and some details worked out we were able to utilize her "half-planning" services...but Jess always made us feel like nothing short of "full" clients. Having someone as organized and communicative as Jess at the helm made planning a destination wedding from across the country and in a different time zone an absolute breeze. When it came to the day-of, Jess and her team made my husband and I and our families feel like royalty. We were so wonderfully taken care of from start to finish, I don't know if I'll ever have an experience of customer service like that again. She thought of every little detail so I was truly able to just relax and enjoy the day. We had the most beautiful wedding weekend and Jess had a tremendously large part in making it such a success. If you are planning a wedding in Miami, do yourself a favor and hire Jess immediately!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Gracielle LLerandi · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

So many great things to write about Jessyca. I was the MOH to my sister Natasha and Joshuas destination wedding in Santorini Greece. From the beginning, Jess was on the ball with everything. We had never been to Greece and had no idea where to start but she was there to take care of everything. We would have not been able to make this possible without a wedding planner and she was the best. So many obstacles from time differences to challenges with the language but she made it look easy. And the best part was the day of. Everything went without a glitch. She makes sure the day goes perfectly and you literally dont have to worry about a single thing. Thanks Jess for making my baby sis and baby bros wedding Magical! Highly recommend Events by Jess!