10025 N Snapper Creek Drive, Miami, FL 33173 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3

About Miami Photo & Video

Miami Photo is a photography and videography business that is based out of Miami, Florida. Under the strong leadership of owner Carlos, this company specializes in wedding photo and video services. This experienced team will ensure that their clients' events are handled with care. They go above and beyond to provide efficient services and stunning images that can be cherished for a lifetime.

Experience

Carlos Osorio discovered his love for photography as a middle-school student in a darkroom. After falling in love with how the photos developed into beautiful images, he decided to pursue a career in the industry. At the young age of 18, he photographed his first wedding and has documented over 800 special occasions in the years since.

Miami Photo offers complete photography packages so couples can bundle their images with other services or photoshoots. The business’s wide range of services includes hand coloring, custom graphics, toning, wedding portraits, and more. Carlos is willing to travel and can also provide liability insurance.

Other Services

Miami Photo houses a trained videography staff that can craft films in a style consistent with each couple’s images. A photo booth can also be added to any package for extra enjoyment. Couples can choose anywhere between two and six hours of photo booth rental and can avail of numerous props and unlimited photo strips.

Follow Miami Photo & Video on

Videos 5 Videos

63 Reviews for Miami Photo & Video

• Anthony

Anthony J. Campenni · Getting married on 09/02/2021

You are not just getting a photographer, you are getting an entire Wedding Experience!

When booking Miami Photo & Video, you are not just getting a photographer, you are getting an entire wedding experience! Look no further, Miami Photo is the BEST and I highly, HIGHLY recommend! I was the Groom who was very involved with our wedding planning. I knew from our very first meeting with Carlos (owner) that his company was going to perfectly capture our wedding . His detail and interest in who we were as a couple was very impressive. We immediately did not have to look any further and invested with Miami Photo & Video. My wife and I got an 11 hour photo and video wedding package. We also invested in two albums, an engagement photoshoot and a canvas picture. We did our engagement session at the Vizcaya in Miami. Carlos personally did the engagement session himself and he made us feel like models. His industry knowledge is second to none. He knew exactly which were the best spots and helped us pose. The experience was a lot of fun and did not feel awkward or anything. We aren't camera-shy people, but he helped us feel comfortable while taking the pictures. His experience allowed for him to get as many photos possible in the allotted time. After the engagement shoot, we truly knew we made the right decision to invest with Carlos! After a few weeks, Carlos sent us our photos... and they were SPEECHLESS! His artistic renditions and natural photography are breathtaking! All our family and friends were impressed with out beautiful the pictures came out. There was 8-9 months between the engagement session and wedding (I think) but through the whole waiting period, Carlos provided us with advise and help along the way. Any time we had a question about the wedding timeline, Carlos was there to advise us. He truly loves his clients; not just for their business but as people. On the day of the wedding, Carlos and his entire team showed up (5 people) early and ready to make our day special. His command of everyone was very important. He kept the entire day moving smoothly and on time. Any time we were falling behind on the schedule, he was there to help us get back on track. Lorena was another photographer and she was going above and beyond as well. She was even pinning the boutonniers on the groomsmen! Miami Photo truly went above and beyond the entire wedding! Miami Photo's timeline they provided really helped ease the whole day. We got every picture we wanted. From getting ready, to ceremony, to bridal party to the reception... the moments Miami Photo captured for us were truly magical. A few weeks after the wedding, we got back our photos and some of our videos. It was like 2,000 photos! The hardest part was going through picking the best ones because they were ALL SO AMAZING! The cinematic videos they made of the wedding were also incredible. They truly captured every moment and made it feel like a movie! In summary, look no further if you want a professional company to make your day magical. Carlos Osorio Photography , Miami Photo & Video made me and my wife's day magical and we are forever thankful for that! We cannot wait to see the rest of our pictures/album and final video. And we cannot wait to hire Miami Photo again in the future as we start our family! I would recommend Miami Photo to any family or friend planning and event or wedding. THANK YOU MIAMI PHOTO AND CARLOS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!! -- Anthony J. Campenni
    #FoundMyLuckyCampenni

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 02/20/2020

Simply amazing!

I love Carlos and his team! They were so helpful and answered all my questions whenever I had any.

Sent on 06/09/2020

Cindy · Married on 01/11/2020

Love this vendor! Amazing work, reasonable pricing.

Out of all my vendors, this was my favorite. I couldn’t be happier with picking Carlos as my photographer. Being that I planned the wedding on my own, any question I had I could ask him. Questions that were not even so much related to him, he helped me! To me, Carlos was the most helpful and I LOVED that I could always text him or call him and he would ALWAYS answer (There are some vendors that would take days to get back to me.) I think once he was on vacation and he still answered a question I had. He gave me more or less a timeline on how my wedding day will go way before the venue provided me this information. I am overall so happy with his service and his team, the pictures for our engagement and wedding day came out beautiful. I would highly recommend him! Oh, and he does AWESOME edits! My now, husband, is a huge Star Wars fan and he added some really cool effects to our engagement picture. Highly recommend him, you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 02/15/2020

Miami Photo & Video's reply:

Cindy thanks for your wonderful review. I always remember the day I got married and having no clue of what can go on, so I love filling in my clients with information. Thanks for trusting us for your special moments and you are now part of the Miami Photo family. We hope to see you at other weddings and looking forward to working on your album.

Miami Photo & Video Pricing

Miami Photo & Video Price Rates

Miami Photo & Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2999.00
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Canvas
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Esperanza Estate Venue and Equestrian Center Barn & Farm Weddings

Miami Photo is amazing to work with. Their packages and services are very clear and comprehensive. Carlos is always available to discuss ideas, suggestions and is always willing to work to make you happy. His creativity and talent are unsurpassed. He can make anything look romantic and stunning. I Love the availability of his picture books, videos, and extras that make any package complete and any bride ecstatic to receive memories to last a life time in such a beautiful way.

• The Vibe DJs
    The Vibe DJs Wedding DJs

Miami Photo is a great one-stop shop for Photography and Videography, they've been around for over 20 years and their portfolio speaks for itself. On top of the quality in pictures, you're getting professionals who don't think of your wedding day as "just another wedding". They take care of you and pamper you on even the smallest details.

• Ella Bella RoZio Couture Wedding Dresses

Amazing photographer!

• 10025 N Snapper Creek Drive Miami, FL, 33173 See on map
    7862510830 (Other Phone Number)
    10-6 Monday - Friday (Other times by appointment)
    Location of (Miami Photo & Video)