My Wedding My Style

7101 West Commercial Blvd, Pompano Beach, FL 33319 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 47

About My Wedding My Style

EXECUTING SIMPLE ELEGANCE

My Wedding My Style at Zoe's House of Flowers, LLC is an award-winning event & wedding planning firm in South Florida creating a unique, one of a kind event experience. As a full-service boutique Event and Wedding Planning Firm, we plan, manage, and execute quality events throughout the Tri-County area that is guaranteed to provide you and your guests with an unforgettable and unique experience. With over 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry, we help you find unique venues, the latest in catering and trends that will elevate your event to the next level. We are dedicated to helping you create a one of a kind event that is uniquely yours. Taking your vision and expectations and turning it into a spectacular experience. we are passionate about planning and ensure your event receives the utmost attention to detail no matter the scope and size.

Follow My Wedding My Style on

My Wedding My Style 7
  • Alexander

Alexander Fontes · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Service

Harley and Chasity from My Wedding My Style did an amazing job putting my wedding party together. From the vendors to the execution everything was beyond my expectation. They were unstoppable and on top of everything so I don't have to worry about nothing. They took care of every detail so my guests, my wife and I could fully enjoy my wedding party.
    Thank you My Wedding My Style very, very much for everything you guys have done for me.

Sent on 07/16/2019

My Wedding My Style's reply:

My team and I had a lot of fun working with you and Idania on your Cuban/Brazilian fusion wedding. Our photographer even said that he had fun during your engagement shoot. Thank you for allowing us to bring your wedding vision to life and I pray your family made it back safely to Brazil.
  • Idania

Idania · Married on 07/13/2019

An unforgetable experience

About 2 weeks was one of the most important moment of my life ,an unfotgrtable experience thanks to MyWeddingMyStyle. I want to take this time to thank Harley and Chasity for the great work; time and effort they put in making my Wedding a stress free experience. MyWeddingMyStyle made everything perfect for my special days from the preparations, decorations, photographer ,music , food down the last moment they where the whole time till the end. Thank s to MyWeddingmyStyle for your grat work and the vendors that made it possible and perfect. Thank again Harley, Chasity and Jeff our great photographer as well as all the vendors.
    They made it more than possible for me.
    I highly recommend MyWeddingMyStyle for your great day,,!!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

My Wedding My Style FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 35.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 65.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• PHOTOS BY ROSY
    PHOTOS BY ROSY Wedding Photographers

It was such a pleasure working with Chastity and her amazing team. They are professional, pay attention to every detail and they go above and beyond their duty to make sure that the bride is happy on her Special Day. I definitely recommend this company as your Wedding Planner.

• Mixtura Productions
    Mixtura Productions Wedding Bands

Amazing work ethic and professionalism!

• Sunflower Entertainment
    Sunflower Entertainment Banquet Halls

Is a Pleasure work with Amadoll events, they make your dreamed event a reality. Great Team!!!

• 7101 West Commercial Blvd Pompano Beach, FL, 33319 See on map