Zoe's House of Flowers

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map
$3,500 Typical Price

$3,500 Typical Price

Wedding Design Process

We focus on each bride’s unique vision and style by providing customized design and personalized service. Romantic, contemporary, vintage, classic or sophisticated, we offer a gorgeous selection of bouquets, ceremony designs, reception center pieces, cake florals and more, personalizing your wedding decoration every step of the way.

Luxury Weddings

We exclusively specialize in wedding décor and ensure a boutique like experience. You can count on our professional and skilled team to personally attend to all your wedding’s floral and decor needs and to materialize your vision on your special day.

• Black-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$120

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$146

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Pia
    Pia Married on 05/15/2021

Fantastic, creative, professional

House of Flowers/ AKA Blossom Street Flowers/Charity! Words cannot express how MAGICAL and MAGNIFICENT our reception looked. Chastity and her team over at House of Flowers were/are phenomenal ! We could not have place our faith and vision in a better florist. She and her husband are such personable people. Very easy to work with and she will create your vision and execute with precision’s. Thank you Chasity & Team!!! They even did our candy buffet! @paviliongrille #paviliongrille @zoehouseoflowers @blossomstreetflowers
    Rachel B. Married on 01/25/2020

Went above and beyond

Chastity was so helpful in the planning process. We discussed what we wanted and she created a sample of the centerpiece so we could see what it would look like. I changed my mind of the colors, so she created a new sample according to what we discussed. She could tell I was uncertain about the look of the wedding so she offered to come to the venue with me and figure out what would be best. Unfortunately the vases we wanted didn't come through, but she created something days before that were equally as beautiful.

Zoe's House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you Rachel it was my pleasure. I had fun during pickup combing centerpieces for your friends to take home. Send mom hugs from me. Your guest were the best!
    Brittany Married on 11/09/2019

Overall experience was amazing!

I attended a wedding where Harley and Chasity were the wedding coordinators and decorated for the ceremony and reception. From start to finish, the entire wedding was amazing. They did a wonderful job ensuring everything went as smooth as possible for the wedding party and the guests. The wedding started a little later then planned (due to issues out of everyone’s control) but they calmly worked through each obstacle to keep everyone calm and placed where they needed to be. They also were very personable during the reception. They made sure everyone was having fun and also walked around and actually talked to and interacted with the guests (something you rarely see!). I am getting married in November 2019 and hired them to assist me with wedding coordination, fresh flowers, and decorations. After being a guest at my friends wedding, I am so so so excited to be able to work with them on my big day!!

Zoe's House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you Brittany for your kind words. I am glad you enjoyed the wedding. We strive to (not only) ensure the bride and groom enjoy their day, but also their family and friends. Chasity and I enjoyed working with Alexcia and Junior on their wedding and are excited to work with you and bring your wedding vision to reality next month.

Harley

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Just Married by Rosy Just Married by Rosy Wedding Officiants

It was such a pleasure working with Chastity and her amazing team. They are professional, pay attention to every detail and they go above and beyond their duty to make sure that the bride is happy on her Special Day. I definitely recommend this company as your Wedding Planner.

Mixtura Productions Mixtura Productions Wedding Bands

Amazing work ethic and professionalism!

Sunflower Entertainment Sunflower Entertainment Wedding Musicians

Is a Pleasure work with Amadoll events, they make your dreamed event a reality. Great Team!!!

4485 N University Dr Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33351
954-226-4809
Location of (Zoe's House of Flowers)
7101 West Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33319
954-226-4809

Mon-Friday 10 am -5 pm Sat & Sunday: Appointment only

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding